Fun With Colors! The Customize Character Thread.

Comments

• IronTriggerIronTrigger Sho, the Grim Heaper Joined: Posts: 1,066
    Watching this thread because it's too awesome.
    THAT'S 100% BELLA WELCOME TO THE CANOPY KINGDOM
    Wanna play Skullgirls? Take this with you. (Credit to Worldjem7 and not so saint)
    Marvel 3 - Trish/Strider/Morrigan
    KoFXIII - Betty/K'/Vice
  • Violent RyoViolent Ryo Mistuurrr KaraTEH! Joined: Posts: 382
    My most recent posts are all using imgur. You should be able to see them. It's just my older posts which were Photobucket.

Oh, how about uploading the photobucket ones to imgur?
    KOFXIII: Ryo Rob Tak (Art of Fighting Team)
    KOF 98UM: EX-Ryo Brian Kyo Terry Eiji Tak
    SSFIVAE: Dan
    KOF XI: Ryo (Leader) + 2 Random
  • BrandXBrandX Spark for the future Joined: Posts: 677
    Back again with more colors! This is just too much fun~ Today we got Mai and Kensou. My friend helped me with these:

Character: Mai
    Description: Oda Nobunaga from Sengoku Otome
    Spoiler:

Description: Astraea from Sora no Otoshimono Forte
    Spoiler:

Description: Kirika Misono from Eiken
    Spoiler:

Character: Kensou
    Description: Yun from Street Fighter
    Spoiler:

Description: Yang from Street Fighter
    Spoiler:

Description: Fei-long from Street Fighter
    Spoiler:

Trying to make all of Kensous upper half, for the fei-long one, like his his skin was not an easy task. Hope you enjoyed these and I'll be posting more in the future! Also sorry about the crappy quality on the camera shots.
    |||PSN: KingdomKeyGX|||
    Plays: Skullgirls
    Wants to help bring SkullGirls back!~ Uses a solo character: Fillia
    YouTube Channel: PhantomMinaX1
  • Violent RyoViolent Ryo Mistuurrr KaraTEH! Joined: Posts: 382
    nevermind i see everything now, great stuff! keep em coming, i'll try to post mine as well
    KOFXIII: Ryo Rob Tak (Art of Fighting Team)
    KOF 98UM: EX-Ryo Brian Kyo Terry Eiji Tak
    SSFIVAE: Dan
    KOF XI: Ryo (Leader) + 2 Random
  • ace_unoace_uno It's My Time! Joined: Posts: 109
    I usually don't mess around with color edits, but I needed a break between matches.

Character: Kim
    Description: Dong Hwan
    Spoiler:

Description: Red Jae Hoon
    Spoiler:

Character: Elizabeth
    Description: Kain from MOTW
    Spoiler:

Character: Maxima
    Description: Colossus
    Spoiler:

Description: Charlie
    Spoiler:

Character: Athena
    Description: Velma (Scooby-Doo)
    Spoiler:

Description: Daphne (Scooby-Doo)
    Spoiler:

I made a few changes to the Daphne color while I was posting it, so it'll look a little different from the picture I have up right now. I figured everybody already did a Sailor Moon color so I didn't bother putting that one up.

Hope you enjoyed some of these. I might mess around with this some more. :D
    Screw Lucky Charms, I'm already magically delicious.

Dooooooooooon!!!
  • the7kthe7k Kitty Pride. Joined: Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy shit, I love that Daphne one. Awesome.

I need to post up my colors too, but Saint Row 3 current has a hold on me. (Damn you Steam for your holiday deals!)
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
    Women's Team

Mai Shiranui
    Mina Majikina from Samurai Shodown V
    Spoiler:

Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown II
    Spoiler:

Yoruichi from Bleach
    Spoiler:

Shiki from Samurai Shodown 64
    Spoiler:

Gen-an Shiranui from Samurai Shodown
    Spoiler:

Mai's P2 outfit from KOF:Maximum Impact
    Spoiler:

King
    Momoko from KOFXI
    Spoiler:

Robert Garcia's outfit from Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
    Spoiler:

Ramon from King of Fighters 2000
    Spoiler:

Dudley from Street Fighter III
    Spoiler:

Elena from her ending in Street Fighter III: Third Strike
    Spoiler:

Yuri Sakazaki
    Misao Makimachi from Rurouni Kenshin
    Spoiler:

Bulma from Dragon Ball Z (Frieza Saga)
    Spoiler:

Angel from King of Fighters 2001
    Spoiler:

Millia Rage from Guilty Gear
    Spoiler:

Ayane from Dead or Alive 2
    Spoiler:

Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim
    Spoiler:
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
  • JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭✭
    That Bulma one for Yuri, I totally wouldn't have said was Bulma. Looks more like Lucca from Chrono Trigger to me.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
    That Bulma one for Yuri, I totally wouldn't have said was Bulma. Looks more like Lucca from Chrono Trigger to me.
    I should have mentioned it was based on her manga appearance. The hair color she had in the anime is not available.

• NissanZaximaNissanZaxima Joined: Posts: 7,686
    I dont have any pictures or anything but it is really easy to make C.C. from Code Geass using Kula.

I simply just put her hair to the sonic green color, made her whole outfit basically all silver (gloves and shoes included). And all the trim on her clothes Gold... so its C.C. in her Mecha outfit.

I havent unlocked all her colors yet but it would look a lot more like her if I could make her outfit all white instead of the Silver.
    XBL: NissanZaxima
    Twitter: NissanZaxima18
    I dont have any pictures or anything but it is really easy to make C.C. from Code Geass using Kula.

I simply just put her hair to the sonic green color, made her whole outfit basically all silver (gloves and shoes included). And all the trim on her clothes Gold... so its C.C. in her Mecha outfit.

I havent unlocked all her colors yet but it would look a lot more like her if I could make her outfit all white instead of the Silver.
    I actually made a C.C. myself.
    http://i.imgur.com/mk0hj.jpg

• NissanZaximaNissanZaxima Joined: Posts: 7,686
    I actually made a C.C. myself.
    http://i.imgur.com/mk0hj.jpg

haha literally right after I made my post I was like... I cant be the only one who thought of CC as Kula, I mean it is almost too obvious. Right when I saw Kula I instantly thought of CC... so I figured other anime fans would as well.

But yea I see that she in fact does have white as a color for her clothes... guess I am going to grind some matches out to get them.

Also what picture were you going off to make her? I was going off the bottom left image of her right here with the gold trim on her outfit
    Spoiler:

Also if anyone could possibly make some Deathnote characters that would be really cool (specifacally L, Light, Melo, and Near). I unfortunately am not a very creative person :(.
    XBL: NissanZaxima
    Twitter: NissanZaxima18
    I based it off the black and white suit. I didn't watch much of Code Geass, so that was the costume I was most familiar with.

And yeah, I've thought about doing some Death Note characters before. Would really like to do a Light Yagami/Iori Yagami costume, if possible.

• M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭
    Hey 7k, think you can do the Aska one? I don't have the time to unlock all of Yuri's colors.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
    Hey 7k, think you can do the Aska one? I don't have the time to unlock all of Yuri's colors.
    Yeah, I should be able to do that. I actually made one once just to see if I could do it, but I didn't save it.

• TeyahTeyah Return of the Dragon Joined: Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    My main reason for playing Saiki. Someone just had to do this as their resemblance and role in their respective stories are incredibly similar.

Saiki as Fou-Lu from Breath of Fire IV:
    Spoiler:
    I see in frames IRL
  • Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭
    I thought you played him because when he turns into his demon form, he doesn't have pants.
    #SFxT @ EFNet - It's better than SRK
  • Combo_KnightCombo_Knight DashUppah, Muhfuqqah! Joined: Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair warning my camera on my phone is not the greatest.

Pokemon Trainer Red
    Spoiler:

I'm normally not one for KH but...

Heartless Athena
    Spoiler:

Heartless Yuri
    Spoiler:

Nobody Elizabeth
    Spoiler:

And my Scourge the hedgehog inspired Leona
    Spoiler:

I had a NYK Leona but the camera shot didn't turn out too clear.... I actually have Mango colors for just about everyone.
    Spoiler:
    Movado watch Vice
    Spoiler:

here's the origin
    Spoiler:

Ken masters Terry
    Spoiler:

and that's about all I have to display for now.

Most other characters are just reference to my own characters I have developed.
    Shoutouts to Hollywood SRK
    ---
    I got space I can try it can i get the sprite or the Pic?

(Pardon the double)
    ---
  • KorigamaKorigama 所在無い Joined: Posts: 547
    I had been wanting to try a Gally/Alita edit for Kula for some time now. Apologies for the low quality pic.
    Spoiler:
    KoF XIII // Kula/Iori/Mature | 3S // Dudley (SA I) | TvC // Saki/Tekkaman Blade | BB // Tsubaki, Noel, Valkenhayn | MvC3 // Dante/X-23/Amaterasu
    I got space I can try it can i get the sprite or the Pic?

(Pardon the double)

games_TMNTtournament-aska.gif
    games_TMNTtournament-aska.gif

Working on it, how it looks at the knees makes me feel like it can be done better..

I'll have a pic up soon
    ---
    Here's the best I could do for Aska.
    Spoiler:
    Lemme know if that's good, and I'll post the code.

Very good and accurate. Only thing I would add are the bandages on her forearm and lower leg; it's the same color as the belt. Make the bottom of her shoes the same color as the gi, and it's spot on.

If you got the code, that would be great.

If someone wants to make one from her Player 2 color, that would be awesome. It can be found here on this spritesheet:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/tmnttourney/sheet/4222
  • iamtinaiamtina Joined: Posts: 2
    i have a request too...can someone please make a zombie costume for anyone of the following characters: yuri, liz, king, ikari team, daimon, hwa, robert, kula, maxima, raiden or beni?? I remember seeing some vids a couple of years ago, either from ngbc or neowave of a kim and iori team sporting zombie colors...been looking for that video forever and found nothing...
    Very good and accurate. Only thing I would add are the bandages on her forearm and lower leg; it's the same color as the belt. Make the bottom of her shoes the same color as the gi, and it's spot on.

If you got the code, that would be great.

If someone wants to make one from her Player 2 color, that would be awesome. It can be found here on this spritesheet:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/tmnttourney/sheet/4222
    Unfortunately, the bottom of her shoes are not editable by themselves - if I edit those, it makes about half of the top of her shoes that color as well. A shame, as almost all the other characters have the bottoms separate. I did edit the color of her bandages, though.
    http://i.imgur.com/XrVI4.jpg
    Anyway, here's the code:
    Spoiler:
    I'll edit my Women's Team post to have this in it later.
    i have a request too...can someone please make a zombie costume for anyone of the following characters: yuri, liz, king, ikari team, daimon, hwa, robert, kula, maxima, raiden or beni?? I remember seeing some vids a couple of years ago, either from ngbc or neowave of a kim and iori team sporting zombie colors...been looking for that video forever and found nothing...
    Well, I haven't done any of those characters as an undead, but I have turned a bunch of other characters into monsters of a certain series...

Zabel/Raptor
    http://i.imgur.com/mZ5eA.jpg

Victor
    http://i.imgur.com/QCPW4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9I7oH.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/gw6BW.jpg

Donovan
    http://i.imgur.com/HIYBY.jpg

I'll be posting my Elizabeth Team edits up soon. Spoilers: Lots of Darkstalkers references.

Appreciate it 7k.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭✭
    So what's the preferred image hosting site these days? I'll post pics once I figure one out.

So far I've only done the characters I'm playing or somewhat playing now...

For "Inspired" ones that I've done...

Kyo

Rock Howard
    Jacky Bryant VF2 version

Takuma w/ Mask

Geese Howard (can't decide to make the mask red or white, so I settled on white)

Iori

I'm trying to make a Captain Harlock color set, but so far I only have a Kyo Default Color one

Ryo

Kenshiro
    Akira VF

After the last SNKP match vids there's a lot I want to do. Color Edit is too buff, while not one VF5 level of detail as far as cuztomization, it's still alot of fun to play with. The VF character will be represented, just like I repped the SNK characters in the VF4 customization.
    I've been using imgur. Seems to be working for now.

• shiningnegroshiningnegro Joined: Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭
    Happy New Years Guys got more colours I would like to share as I continue my personal quest to fill every characters customize slots with the best edits either I can think of or see

Character: Kyo
    Description: Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear (got from RAMNation streamed by FinestKO - Fridays 10:30pm PST)
    Description: Future Trunks from Dragonball Z
    Spoiler:

Character: Mature
    Description: Ramon from King of Fighters
    Description: Maximillion Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh
    Spoiler:

Description: Litchi from Blaz Blue
    Description: Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho
    Spoiler:

Character: Yuri
    Description: Lucca from Chrono Trigger
    Description: Vanessa from King Of Fighters (from one of the SNK High Level + Custom Colors Video)
    Spoiler:

Description: Sentinel from Marvel Comics
    Description: Colossus from Marvel Comics
    Spoiler:

Character: Kula
    Description: Storm from X-Men (Marvel Comics)
    Character: Raiden
    Description: King from Tekken
    Spoiler:

Description: Ken Masters from Street Fighter
    Character: Chin
    Description: Aladdin from Disney (someone mentioned doing this on a forum but had no pic so decided to make one myself)
    Spoiler:

Character: Andy
    Description: Kakashi from Naruto
    Description: Lili from Tekken
    Spoiler:

Character: Ash
    Description: Saiki (true form) from King of Fighters
    Character: Iori
    Description: "Wooden Sword" Ryu from Shaman King
    Spoiler:
    Lone Wolf Pack Interactive (New Indie Game Company)
    PSN: OneNappyNinja
    Main Games: TTT2 (Mains - Lily/Bruce) & SSF4:AE2012 (Main - Ibuki)
    SRK Fairy Gym Leader (Wifi) Friend Code: 1693-0954-9411
    Damn, I just made Lucca Yuri last night, and had a Litchi Mai for a while too.

Time for me to step it up on posting my stuff.

Damn, I just made Lucca Yuri last night, and had a Litchi Mai for a while too.

Time for me to step it up on posting my stuff.

Yeah Litchi Mai was probably the first thing most players made since they are so similar in looks. It's been my number one for a while but kept doing slight edits cause of the thing she carries couldn't really make the yin-yang sign perfectly.

Also Yuri is my favourite character to edit I filled her 5 slots first but kept changing them around cause you can do so many things with her but I think I'm finish with her now.

Yes step it up! I need ideas for Vice, Ryo, Takuma they are so plain in their edits I can't think of anything I like
    Yeah Litchi Mai was probably the first thing most players made since they are so similar in looks. It's been my number one for a while but kept doing slight edits cause of the thing she carries couldn't really make the yin-yang sign perfectly.

Also Yuri is my favourite character to edit I filled her 5 slots first but kept changing them around cause you can do so many things with her but I think I'm finish with her now.

Yes step it up! I need ideas for Vice, Ryo, Takuma they are so plain in their edits I can't think of anything I like
    Yeah, Yuri is definitely one of my favorite characters to edit. So much freedom with her.

Also, I was at work when I typed that, so I forgot to mention that I really liked the Kakashi and Sol Badguy. Great stuff there.

Athena:

Mamimi (FLCL)
    Spoiler:

Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
    Spoiler:

Senjougahara Hitagi (Bakemonogatari)
    Spoiler:

Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!)
    Spoiler:

EX Iori:

Setsuna (Last Blade)
    Spoiler:

Black Hayato (Plasma Sword)
    Spoiler:

Blaze (Sonic The Hedgehog)
    Spoiler:

Mitsunari Ishida (Sengoku Basara)
    Spoiler:

Mai:

Krystal (Star Fox Adventures)
    Spoiler:

Litchi (BlazBlue)
    Spoiler:

Chun Li (Street Fighter)
    Spoiler:

Mr. Karate:

Tam Tam (Samurai Shodown)
    Spoiler:

Painwheel (Skullgirls)
    Spoiler:

Skeletor (He-Man)
    Spoiler:

Yuri:

Lucca (Chrono Trigger)
    Spoiler:

Benimaru:

Basara (Samurai Shodown)
    Spoiler:

Shen Woo:

Tokugawa Ieyasu (Sengoku Basara)
    Spoiler:

• fobi0fobi0 YEAH ME TOO!!! Joined: Posts: 3,108
    I tried to make Raoh and Kenshiro out of Maxima... not going to happen. :(

I'll post the horrid results later today.
    You bad...
  • TyramTyram GIVING DA BUSINESS!! Joined: Posts: 3,162
    yo can someone please make a color of my teams characters look like Violent Ken's color from SNK vs Capcom Chaos?

I'd love to have my Joe/kim/terry team all looking like violent ken.

thanks to whoever can help me out!

-RAM
    YouTube: TheRamCam
    Twitter: TyramSRK
    Founder of RAMnation Est. 2003
    GGPO: Tyram
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    I made a Ronald mcdonald Vice if anyone is interested.
    ---
  • SRKFADCSRKFADC But He's a Guy Joined: Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭
    Wolverine Andy
    Spoiler:

Joe as Guile(Street Fighter) & Ippo(Hajime no ippo)
    Spoiler:

just let me know if you want the color codes I'll post them
    @SRKFADC follow me on Twitter!
    Ultra:Yun/M.Bison
  • SRKFADCSRKFADC But He's a Guy Joined: Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭
    Did some more colors tonight hope you're a X-men fan/Marvel fan

Maxima as Ironman and War Machine
    Spoiler:

Kyo as Hugh Jackman Wolverine and Kula as 90's X-men Storm
    Spoiler:

Yuri as Psylocke and Elizabeth as Phoenix
    Spoiler:
    @SRKFADC follow me on Twitter!
    Ultra:Yun/M.Bison
    Elizabeth Team

Elizabeth
    Miles Edgeworth (Phoenix Wright)
    Spoiler:
    Demitri Maximov (Darkstalkers)
    Spoiler:
    Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
    Spoiler:
    Andrew (Samurai Shodown VI)
    Spoiler:
    Alucard (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
    Spoiler:
    Duo Lon
    Hsien-Ko (Darkstalkers)
    Spoiler:
    Lee Pai Long (Art of Fighting)
    Spoiler:
    Donovan Baine (Darkstalkers)
    Spoiler:
    Tessa/Tabasa (Red Earth/Warzards)
    Spoiler:
    Victor (Darkstalkers)
    Spoiler:
    Shen Woo
    Reiji Oogami (KOF EX2)
    Spoiler:
    Victor (Darkstalkers)
    Spoiler:
    Tokugawa Ieyasu (Sengoku Basara)
    Spoiler:
    Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
    Spoiler:
    Link (Legend of Zelda)
    Spoiler:

• FlyMikeFlyMike Rsk Rating $$$ Joined: Posts: 3,091
    Did some more colors tonight hope you're a X-men fan/Marvel fan

Josh, I hope you know that I'm going to kick your ass with that Guile, War Machine, and Psylocke on your own set-up. MvC2 squad on deck lol.

As far as Marvel characters I got "Iceman" Max, "Beast" Max, and "Mystique" Yuri. Bishop has "Sentinel" Max and other good shit. I'm not heavy into the customizing because I only really play on everyone else's systems. But people have been coming up with some sick ones. Props for the "Wolverine" Andy. That safe ass prick.
    Flown Michaels.
    Like a grandparent, I'm spoiling you kids with these colours. I'm hitting road block with colours now easy characters are more or less done so now I'm on hard characters like Takuma, Ryo and Vice

Character: Elizabeth
    Description: Tsubaki from Blaz Blue
    Description: Jin Kusanagi from Blaz Blue
    Spoiler:

Character: Benimaru
    Description: Captain Planet (another from RamNation on FinestKO)
    Description: SSJ Vegeta (thanks sakeino from youtube)
    Spoiler:

Character: K'
    Description: Gintoki from Gintama (from one of SNK High Level + Customizations video)
    Character: Daimon
    Description: Hakan from Street Fighter
    Spoiler:

Character: Kula
    Description: Zero Suit Samus from Nintendo (forgot which stream i saw this from. Probably FinestKO again)
    Character: Duo Lon
    Descripton: Luke Fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss
    Spoiler:

Character: EX Kyo
    Description: Ragna The Bloodedge from Blaz Blue
    Character: Ralf
    Description: Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece
    Spoiler:
  • sibarrazsibarraz Joined: Posts: 185
    So what's the preferred image hosting site these days? I'll post pics once I figure one out.

So far I've only done the characters I'm playing or somewhat playing now...

For "Inspired" ones that I've done...

Kyo

Rock Howard
    Jacky Bryant VF2 version

Takuma w/ Mask

Geese Howard (can't decide to make the mask red or white, so I settled on white)

Iori

I'm trying to make a Captain Harlock color set, but so far I only have a Kyo Default Color one

Ryo

Kenshiro
    Akira VF

After the last SNKP match vids there's a lot I want to do. Color Edit is too buff, while not one VF5 level of detail as far as cuztomization, it's still alot of fun to play with. The VF character will be represented, just like I repped the SNK characters in the VF4 customization.

Damn, I'm still waiting for those

Btw, I saw on cyberfanatix some guys doing characters with their Neo Geo Pocket Color, and those looked cool, could somebody make those characters for Joe, Andy (Fatal Fury 1st contact) and Yuri (KOF R-2)
    Damn, I'm still waiting for those

Btw, I saw on cyberfanatix some guys doing characters with their Neo Geo Pocket Color, and those looked cool, could somebody make those characters for Joe, Andy (Fatal Fury 1st contact) and Yuri (KOF R-2)
    NGPC colors? Interesting. I noticed that EX Iori's No. 8 outfit is definitely the same color scheme he sported as Orochi Iori in SvC:MotM on NGPC. No.2 is also his P2 color scheme from the same game.

Anyway, I got stuff.

Andy
    Washizuka (Last Blade)
    Spoiler:
    Robin (Batman)
    Spoiler:
    Athena
    Karin (Street Fighter)
    Spoiler:
    Midnight Bliss Iori (Inspired by rogueyoshi's avatar)
    Spoiler:
    EX Kyo
    Lupin III
    Spoiler:
    Wild Wolf Terry (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)
    Spoiler:
    Chin
    Chiaotzu (Dragon Ball)
    Spoiler:
    Gen (Street Fighter)
    Spoiler:
    Takuma
    Gen (Street Fighter)
    Spoiler:
    Mr. Karate
    Sin City Mr. Karate
    Spoiler:
    Ryo
    Sin City Ryo
    Spoiler:
    Vice
    Sin City Vice
    Spoiler:
    Poison Ivy (Batman)
    Spoiler:
    Mature
    Riddler (Batman)
    Spoiler:
    Billy
    EX Billy (Real Bout Fatal Fury Special)
    Spoiler:
    Daimon
    The Infraggable Krunk (Dexter's Lab)
    Spoiler:

• Dances with NinjasDances with Ninjas Kung Fu Treachery Joined: Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see people doing more with the customize feature than, "Check out my sweet black/red characters!"

Shen, K', Kyo
    Speed Racer, Speed Racer, Speed Racer
    Spoiler:

Terry, Shen
    Yun, Robo Ky
    Spoiler:

I'll post more eventually.
    "Unless you mean Dances with Ninjas? Whatever. He's the genius champion of our generation..." - TWG Arthur
  • RyujinflameRyujinflame Bald Eagle, Amazing! Joined: Posts: 316
    Good colors everyone, keep it up. Our local gang has been helping on my system, may post some of those in the future. In particular digging the Wolverine Andy, Robo Ky Shen, and Vegeta Benimaru. Also Team Speed Racer gave me an idea to do the same with Raiden.
    "What is DHC Glitch? That means you can do a combo into another combo with a super, but that combo, is not landing any combo, but if he knockdown, it's still a combo. You understand?"
  • Dances with NinjasDances with Ninjas Kung Fu Treachery Joined: Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    Good colors everyone, keep it up. Our local gang has been helping on my system, may post some of those in the future. In particular digging the Wolverine Andy, Robo Ky Shen, and Vegeta Benimaru. Also Team Speed Racer gave me an idea to do the same with Raiden.
    I made a Racer X Raiden, too. I don't have a picture, though.
    Spoiler:
    "Unless you mean Dances with Ninjas? Whatever. He's the genius champion of our generation..." - TWG Arthur
  • CanadianDstryrCanadianDstryr Team BdP founding member Joined: Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭✭
    Posting here to say that team Speed Racer is one of the coolest thing's I've seen so far. Literally made my day.
    Can we get a Pops, Sparky and/or Trixie by any chance?

I haven't really started playing with color edit mode yet, but if I ever make anything worth looking at, I'll post it here.

Edit: screw it, I'll be trying my hand at exactly that with my team this week.
    Terry - Pops Racer, O. Iori - Sparky, Yuri - Trixie Shimura

I'll have a post saying that I've given up in a couple days.
  • AriaAria The Origination Joined: Posts: 3,513
    Just a minor heads up (and it's more in topic here compared to the GD thread): Color unlock DLC is now on PSN/XBLA. $3/240 points.

Cool stuff from everyone, though. :tup:
    YOMI TACTICS TEAM/KAGURA OFFENSE FORCE
    Aria||Ephidel
  • Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭
    Here's one I managed to get a picture of even on my crappy TV, thanks to in-game camera zoom.

Character: EX Iori
    Description: Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures)
    Spoiler:

Edit: Added color codes
    #SFxT @ EFNet - It's better than SRK