Fun With Colors! The Customize Character Thread.

Comments

• the7kthe7k Kitty Pride. Joined: Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's one I managed to get a picture of even on my crappy TV, thanks to in-game camera zoom.

Character: EX Iori
    Description: Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures)
    Ha ha ha, very nice pose.
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
    ·
  • The UltimateThe Ultimate AKA Command-Thrower Joined: Posts: 751
    I've got some colors of my own to show off. Hope you folks enjoy them! I'll post the...uh, "color codes" should anybody want them.

Character: Raiden
    Description: Big the Budo from Kinnikuman
    Character: Vice
    Description: Ennis from Baccano!
    Spoiler:

Description: Big Van Vader, professional wrestler(aka the man who inspired the Raiden character).
    Description: Ladd Russo from Baccano!
    Spoiler:

Description: Warsman from Kinnikuman
    Character: Hwa Jai
    Description: The Yellow Bastard from Sin City
    Spoiler:

Description: Firo Prochainezo from Baccano!
    Character: Mature
    Description: Nice Holystone from Baccano!
    Spoiler:

Unfortunately, making a Nice Holystone costume is kinda hard in this game. It might fit on a better character, but Mature has an eyepatch...so, there's almost no better match. Oh well.
    The Ultimate
    Low tier and loving it~!

Come see my fighting game exploits(now featuring VF5: Final Showdown~!): http://www.youtube.com/user/commandthrower/
    ·
  • HavatchuHavatchu Joined: Posts: 4,734
    Isn't one of Ash's or Saiki's alts supposed to be reminiscent of Shion's?

If not that would be pretty cool to see.
    Insanity is freedom
    The moment I fell in love with specs- "I believe in the Beyblader philosophy, for I am one who Beyblades."
    Shaft's posts are canon.
    ·
  • Le ShadLe Shad Brooklyn Install! Joined: Posts: 244
    Hey The Ultimate, care to post the code for Nice Holystone Mature?
    "I prefer disc based because it comes in a box. No really. I love the boxes." -DHevil on DLC games
    ·
  • The UltimateThe Ultimate AKA Command-Thrower Joined: Posts: 751
    Hey The Ultimate, care to post the code for Nice Holystone Mature?

Sure! Just check my earlier post with the picture. It'll have the code! Aw, what the hell. I'll just post all the codes for those costumes.
    The Ultimate
    Low tier and loving it~!

Come see my fighting game exploits(now featuring VF5: Final Showdown~!): http://www.youtube.com/user/commandthrower/
    ·
  • Dances with NinjasDances with Ninjas Kung Fu Treachery Joined: Posts: 814 ✭✭✭
    Posting here to say that team Speed Racer is one of the coolest thing's I've seen so far. Literally made my day.
    Can we get a Pops, Sparky and/or Trixie by any chance?

I haven't really started playing with color edit mode yet, but if I ever make anything worth looking at, I'll post it here.

Edit: screw it, I'll be trying my hand at exactly that with my team this week.
    Terry - Pops Racer, O. Iori - Sparky, Yuri - Trixie Shimura

I'll have a post saying that I've given up in a couple days.

I thought Takuma would make a better Pops. The only downside is that he doesn't have a hat. I went ahead and made another Speed since I booted Kyo off of my team. It's a shame. He's the most convincing Speed.

Raiden, Takuma, Iori
    Racer X, Pops Racer, (Another) Speed Racer
    Spoiler:
    "Unless you mean Dances with Ninjas? Whatever. He's the genius champion of our generation..." - TWG Arthur
    ·
  • CanadianDstryrCanadianDstryr The Mundane Cinderella Joined: Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭
    TBH, I just picked my team and tried to shoehorn them into characters from one of my favorite shows as a child. Though Terry is built like a fucking tank, he might pass for a younger Pops.
    That Iori Speed looks pretty legit though, actually makes me a little sad I dropped Claw for 98 Iori when he came out lol.

Also, despite my best efforts, Yuri looks nothing like Trixie.
    ·
  • Le ShadLe Shad Brooklyn Install! Joined: Posts: 244
    Sure! Just check my earlier post with the picture. It'll have the code! Aw, what the hell. I'll just post all the codes for those costumes.
    Thanks a bunch, man.
    "I prefer disc based because it comes in a box. No really. I love the boxes." -DHevil on DLC games
    ·
  • shiningnegroshiningnegro Joined: Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭
    Keep them colors coming guys :) almost fully filled all my slots
    Lone Wolf Pack Interactive (New Indie Game Company)
    PSN: OneNappyNinja
    Main Games: TTT2 (Mains - Lily/Bruce) & SSF4:AE2012 (Main - Ibuki)
    SRK Fairy Gym Leader (Wifi) Friend Code: 1693-0954-9411
    ·
  • AmedoS310AmedoS310 Joined: Posts: 44
    Hello. I'm just here to show my custom colors. Please bare with me when it comes to the colors codes. There are too many write at the moment, but I will eventually have them up.

Single Pics:
    Spoiler:

Group Pics:
    Spoiler:
    Same roles, different actors.
    ·
  • KorigamaKorigama 所在無い Joined: Posts: 547
    The first of these has been done here already, but pretty sure the other two should be something new. As before, sorry for the poor image quality.

Character: Kula
    Description: K'
    Spoiler:

Character: Kula
    Description: Ash Crimson
    Spoiler:

Character: Yuri
    Description: Regina (Dino Crisis)
    Spoiler:
    KoF XIII // Kula/Iori/Mature | 3S // Dudley (SA I) | TvC // Saki/Tekkaman Blade | BB // Tsubaki, Noel, Valkenhayn | MvC3 // Dante/X-23/Amaterasu
    ·
    Character: K'
    Description: Gill From Street Fighter
    Character: Ralf
    Description: Alex from Street Fighter
    Spoiler:

Character: Hwa
    Description: Sagat from Street Fighter
    Character: Leona
    Description: Iris Animi from Tales Of Innocence
    Spoiler:

Character: King
    Description: Miguel from Tekken 6
    Character: Shen
    Description: Miguel from Tekken 6 (Tag Tournament 2 Outfit)
    Spoiler:

Character: Kim
    Description: King Cobra (Should of been a street fighter 4 character :( )
    Character: Billy Kane
    Description: Donatello from TMNT
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • sibarrazsibarraz Joined: Posts: 185
    I'm glad to see people doing more with the customize feature than, "Check out my sweet black/red characters!"

Shen, K', Kyo
    Speed Racer, Speed Racer, Speed Racer
    Spoiler:

Terry, Shen
    Yun, Robo Ky
    Spoiler:

I'll post more eventually.

Could you post the colours for yun terry?
    ·
  • Dances with NinjasDances with Ninjas Kung Fu Treachery Joined: Posts: 814 ✭✭✭
    Could you post the colours for yun terry?
    You got it.
    Spoiler:
    "Unless you mean Dances with Ninjas? Whatever. He's the genius champion of our generation..." - TWG Arthur
    ·
  • Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭
    I needed more JoJo's palettes, so I made these.

Character: Duo Lon
    Description: D'Bo / Devo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
    Spoiler:

Description: Mariah (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
    Spoiler:
    #SFxT @ EFNet - It's better than SRK
    ·
    Been a while since I posted anything. If y'all want any of the codes for these, just ask and ye shall receive.

Athena Asamiya
    Spoiler:

Terry Bogard
    Spoiler:
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
    ·
    More stuff.

Robert Luigi
    Spoiler:
    Clark Wario
    Spoiler:

Also, more news of the Persona fighter has me in a Persona kind of mood.

Yuri Chie
    Spoiler:
    Athena Yukari
    Spoiler:
    Athena Fuuka
    Spoiler:

·
  • Eternal BlazeEternal Blaze Mobility Spammer~ Joined: Posts: 4,341
    ... bro you have waaaaay too much time (and creativity) in your hands lol.

Any ideas/costumes for Shen/Saiki? Theyre like the only characters that i have empty custom slots with lol.
    .MVY. Francys Pai | Eternal Blaze
    [PSN/XBL: TrulyAmiracle]
    [Zafina/Anna | Vega | Hawkgirl | Yuzuriha | Sadira | Nyo-Tengu | Amane | Axl | Amada | Kars | Alisa/Asuka]
    [Kensou/Ralf/Vice | PainWheel/Cerebella/Eliza]
    ·
    ... bro you have waaaaay too much time (and creativity) in your hands lol.

Any ideas/costumes for Shen/Saiki? Theyre like the only characters that i have empty custom slots with lol.
    On page 2, I've got my set of Elizabeth team colors - for Shen, I have some notable ones like Victor from Darkstalkers, Link from Zelda and Riku from Kingdom Hearts.

As for Saiki, I've currently got him sporting Remi's look (which you can actually do without even unlocking colors for him) as well as Scanty from Panty & Stocking. That's all I have for him thus far, though, so I'll need to work on him a bit.

·
  • Eternal BlazeEternal Blaze Mobility Spammer~ Joined: Posts: 4,341
    On page 2, I've got my set of Elizabeth team colors - for Shen, I have some notable ones like Victor from Darkstalkers, Link from Zelda and Riku from Kingdom Hearts.

As for Saiki, I've currently got him sporting Remi's look (which you can actually do without even unlocking colors for him) as well as Scanty from Panty & Stocking. That's all I have for him thus far, though, so I'll need to work on him a bit.

I have a Link Shen and a Remy Saiki too ~___~ as well as a Mukai Shen and a Magaki Saiki, thats pretty much it though D:
    .MVY. Francys Pai | Eternal Blaze
    [PSN/XBL: TrulyAmiracle]
    [Zafina/Anna | Vega | Hawkgirl | Yuzuriha | Sadira | Nyo-Tengu | Amane | Axl | Amada | Kars | Alisa/Asuka]
    [Kensou/Ralf/Vice | PainWheel/Cerebella/Eliza]
    ·
    Bit more obscure this time...

·

Also, this is a long shot, but does anybody recognize who I might have been inspired by with this one? I know I based it off of something, but I honestly can't remember who. I like the palette too much to just discard it, though.
    Spoiler:

·
  • RyujinflameRyujinflame Bald Eagle, Amazing! Joined: Posts: 316
    Thought I'd finally lend some contributions here, got a lot of great ideas from you guys and this thread so far.

Maxima: DA MANGO MAXIMA and Captain Planet
    Spoiler:
    "What is DHC Glitch? That means you can do a combo into another combo with a super, but that combo, is not landing any combo, but if he knockdown, it's still a combo. You understand?"
    ·
  • SesshaZLSesshaZL 春麗 豪鬼 Joined: Posts: 1,023
    Has anybody done any interesting ones for Chin?
    50/50 post Hyoukusen mixup is dirty!!
    Way more dangerous than outsiders perspective, "low forward super, yawn, I play better games" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    ·
    I've seen an Aladdin Chin, but that's about it unfortunately.

·
  • alien nose job.alien nose job. Joined: Posts: 88
    I did some for Chin
    give me some time and I'll post them up
    ·

I have a Chou Su from Dragonball Z one saved i forget where i saw it from probably here or DreamCancel

Loved the Advance Wars one

Edit:
    (no pic)
    Character: Chin:
    Description: Chou Su from Dragonball Z
    Spoiler:
    Description: Gen from Street Fighter
    Spoiler:
    ·
    Hah, yeah, I actually did both the Chiaotzu and Gen ones.

·
    Mr. Heart (Hokuto No Ken)
    Spoiler:
    Elizabeth (Persona 3)
    Spoiler:
    Akihiko (Persona 3)
    Spoiler:
    Ben (Ben 10: Alien Force)
    Spoiler:
    Ben (Ben 10)
    Spoiler:
    Starfire (Teen Titans)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

·
    Oh wow... I wish I had a better camera, because this looks amazing in game. I'm unusually proud of this one.
    Raven (Teen Titans)
    Spoiler:

More Titans.

Robin
    Spoiler:
    Beast Boy (Cartoon)
    Spoiler:
    Beast Boy (Comics)
    Spoiler:

·
    Some of my EX Iori ones:

Description: Doritos Locos Tacos (idea from dudefella) and pre-XII Leona
    Spoiler:
    "What is DHC Glitch? That means you can do a combo into another combo with a super, but that combo, is not landing any combo, but if he knockdown, it's still a combo. You understand?"
    ·
    Some of my EX Iori ones:

Description: Doritos Locos Tacos (idea from dudefella) and pre-XII Leona
    Spoiler:

Good stuff. Man, I really hope that Leona has her old-school outfit as an alternate costume in the next game. I wonder if Taco Bell and/or Taco Bueno have exploitable color schemes for Iori and/or Robert?

Cyborg (Teen Titans)
    Spoiler:

Starfire (Teen Titans)
    Spoiler:

Terra (Teen Titans)
    Spoiler:

Battle Suit Terra (Teen Titans)
    Spoiler:

Gleek (Wonder Twins)
    Spoiler:

Gambit (X-Men)
    Spoiler:

·
  • mkeller73mkeller73 Joined: Posts: 395
    A pretty fun and universal theme is teenage mutant ninja turtles. With Clark it is mad easy
    ·
  • Buster CannonBuster Cannon Cool head, heated heart Joined: Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided on a Megaman-themed Maxima. This isn't really a particular Megaman, I just blended styles from Classic, X, and Volnutt. Enjoy!
    Spoiler:
    PSN: AquaTeamV3
    NNID: BaconStunner
    GGPO: AquaTeamV3
    My YouTube Channel
    The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)
    ·
  • SesshaZLSesshaZL 春麗 豪鬼 Joined: Posts: 1,023
    Yo whats the code for that starfire mai?
    50/50 post Hyoukusen mixup is dirty!!
    Way more dangerous than outsiders perspective, "low forward super, yawn, I play better games" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    ·
    Yo whats the code for that starfire mai?
    I edited the post with Starfire Mai to have her code in it.

By the way, you were looking for Chin colors - that 100% combo video with the whole cast had Chin rocking Momoko colors, it looked good enough that I copied it myself.

·
    Here's a few more:

Character: Ash
    Description: Oompa-Loompa (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)

Description: Dr. Robotnik
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • ProjectRainProjectRain Joined: Posts: 3
    I love that Benimaru SSJ Vegita one. I'll probably make that with or without the SSJ hair. Benimaru has tones of possibilities. There's even a Rorunoa Zolo one
    ·
    Konata - Blue Uniform (Lucky Star)
    Spoiler:
    Konata - Red Uniform (Lucky Star)
    Spoiler:

·
  • OswaldOswald Joined: Posts: 26
    Someone could please do some Oswald colors on Ex Iori or Mature?
    ·
  • ProjectRainProjectRain Joined: Posts: 3
    I made my own version of Buu for Kensou. I also made an unmasked spiderman one as well. I made the incredible hulk for Goro too
    ·
  • BshidoHEATBshidoHEAT BshidoMARIE? Joined: Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭
    I've been having too much fun in Color edit mode. I've made a bunch of X-Men and Marvel characters these are my favorite though.

Archangel (Uncanny X-Force) Andy Bogard and Cyclops (Jim Lee) K`
    Spoiler:

I have more too Nightcrawler Joe, Mystique Kula, White Queen Mature (kinda lame though). Wolverine Kyo Ghost Rider Kyo, Dark Phoenix Athena, Colossus Goro, Juggernaut Raiden, and probably a few more missing. I can post the codes to them if you guys want, I don't have a smart phone to easily post images of all of them although I will if you want to see it.
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ GFWL: BushidoHEAT
    Fighting games and Music www.youtube.com/bushidoheat/
    Music I make www.soundcloud.com/benacosta
    Music others make but I play www.mixcloud.com/benacosta
    Streaming EDM every Tuesday 3PM-5PM EST: My DJ Stream!
    ·
  • Darkhonor90Darkhonor90 Kyduck? Joined: Posts: 32
    What's the code for the Oompa-Loompa Ash?
    What's good!
    ·
  • alien nose job.alien nose job. Joined: Posts: 88

hey, took me some time, but I kept changing some of them.
    I'm still struggling with the fifth slot, but that's already something
    Spoiler:

I did colors for other chars and may contribute further... later on.

Thanks everyone for sharing, I stole a few for my own use.
    ·
  • APSoluteAPSolute Joined: Posts: 4
    this is an awesome thread, i should have posted my customs here from the beginning, well i tried doing one for every character, you guys can check it out on my tumblr http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ichigeki just scroll down past the random stuff and its all kof from there [:
    ·
    Could somebody do the girls from Trigun please?

That would be awesome.
    Insanity is freedom
    The moment I fell in love with specs- "I believe in the Beyblader philosophy, for I am one who Beyblades."
    Shaft's posts are canon.
    ·
    Could somebody do the girls from Trigun please?

That would be awesome.

Any character specifically? Is Yuri your KOF Waifu?
    ·
    Any character specifically? Is Yuri your KOF Waifu?

Newp, I meant Meryl Strife and Milly Thomson

I guess Meryl would work best with either Elizabeth or King, not sure about Milly.
    Insanity is freedom
    Shaft's posts are canon.
    ·
  • irl II Wilsonirl II Wilson Joined: Posts: 402
    Is there a quick way to unlock the colours ?
    [SIZE=14px]"I remind you of the things you were made to forget."[/SIZE]
    ·
  • DynickstyDynicksty Joined: Posts: 562
    u can buy them lol otherwise you need to play 40 matches with a character to unlock all of his/her colors(1P only i think). if you're doing that then pick 1v1, full meter handicap vs 50% life ai on easy...have fun
    ·