KOF XIII Hyper Guide - Duo Lon
Duo Lon is back in KOF XIII with a new bag of tricks, including some of the most unique options in the game for zoning, rushdown, and mixups.
Changes from arcade to console:
KOFXIII Character Changes part 4
- EX Genmuken (f+AC) has increased hitstun. It can be followed up with attacks like a heavy punch or light Juon Shikon (qcb+A).
- Genmukyaku (f+K) can be canceled into DM's.
- Juon Shikon's (qcb+P) frames have been tweaked. The light version comes out faster than before, so it's easier to use for strings and combos.
- EX Shakijuuryuu (qcf+AC) is special-cancelable instead of Drive-cancelable.
- Hiden: Juonshikonsou (hcb hcb+AC) damage has been increased from 400 to 448.
- Genmuken (f+A) no longer has different properties when Drive-canceled (or HD-canceled) into. Previously, the Drive Cancel version was Drive-cancelable instead of special-cancelable, though it could still be canceled normally into Himoukyaku: Mae (qcf+K) or Himoukyaku: Ushiro (qcb+K).
#SFxT @ Rizon - It's better than SRK