Preppopolis: Nov 13th (now with Xbox One/PS4)

Comments

• IceNineIceNine Cuban B Joined: Posts: 996
  • MechanicaMechanica elias the flyest Joined: Posts: 6,252
    CREAM GET DA MONEY

dolla dolla bill y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,201
    C.r.e.a.m.

I was going to post this, but for some reason I felt the need to fall back.

CREAM.

Sidenote: How did you guys get the forum software to not lowercase your caps? Is it a premium thang?
  • MechanicaMechanica elias the flyest Joined: Posts: 6,252
    Sidenote: How did you guys get the forum software to not lowercase your caps? Is it a premium thang?

LONG AS YOU GOT something not in caps IN YOUR POST, YOU CAN HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF CAPS LOCK WOOHOOO

but if your post is ALL caps, it gets changed to just Capitalized Beginnings Of Words.
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly
  • RouletteDaresRouletteDares Takes Big Risks Joined: Posts: 261
    JUST TYPE IN ALL CAPS THEN ADD SOMETHING LIKE

lc
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I also vote to keep it $5.
    OMG Zach nice av. I used to watch so much Fraggle Rock as a kid.
  • guttinboyguttinboy Joined: Posts: 38
    hey guys, having casuals for sf4 after the tournament? Monked(mark) and I(Sean) from the old soul calibur 4 scene are planning to stop by for some casuals.
    Most likely there will not be any SC4 action, we went through that phase for about a month and the game hasn't been played since. Unless you meant SFIV then yea, we usually play before and then again when there aren't many tournament matches left (i.e. top 8).
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,082 admin
    I know of another guy that likes the idea of SC4, but wouldn't be there tonight since it's Solstice weekend.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• S-BladeS-Blade enigmatic longsword Joined: Posts: 223
    alright, after a long abscence due to school....i'll be showing up again....so i'll be heading out now, sign me up for both the singles and teams (no team though lol, guess i'll go with whomever), and we'll see if i've leveled up at home as fast as you guys (probably not lol)
    =-=
    -Commentator for KOF finals @ Winter Brawl 6
    @SBladeFGC
    ~know the meaning of the "C" in FGC.~
  • HeavyD853HeavyD853 Joined: Posts: 1,527
    Doesnt look like I'll make it out this week.

Or if I do I'll get there at like 2
    Clark Kent!?
  • KuenaiKuenai Outta Gas Joined: Posts: 2,249
    Then get here at 2!!!! There's barely any marvel here tonight :(
    If you play marvel, WATCH JOO'S DVD. And please seed :D
  • spudmastaflashspudmastaflash www.punchplanet.com Joined: Posts: 331
    Had a lot of fun, nice to see a lot of good players go at it.

Btw, I'm Will the Balrog player. Hit me up for some matches online.
  • Messatsu OrochiMessatsu Orochi Joshimitsu! Joined: Posts: 1,557
    my akuma needs some more work! good games to everyone. and thanks again to zack for his hospitality!

i want some rematches too!
    Tha Deezo (2:53:20 AM): I have a better chance of marrying Utada than he does of winning a tourney here with Chun
    Tha Deezo (2:53:22 AM): QUOTE ME
    Strider Ibuki - 8bit sprite by ReyArt
  • ElliottElliott Shout outs Joined: Posts: 803
    results and pictures on seattleversus and srk soon. i just got home. lol.
    "What do you want to spend all your time getting better at life or a video game?" -The Future

www.seattleversus.com
  • DeezoDeezo psycho 78 Joined: Posts: 3,238
    Results thread here.
    In every contest, there comes a moment that separates winning from losing. The true warrior understands and seizes that moment. -Pat Riley
    "What do you want to spend all your time getting better at life or a video game?" -The Future

www.seattleversus.com
  • mikehascookiesmikehascookies cr.lk, cr.lk, cr.lk, cr.lk Joined: Posts: 910
    This was hype as hell. Can't wait for the next one (hopefully, I'll have leveled up my bison some by then :bgrin:)
    DB ALL DAY!
  • pockygiantpockygiant Joined: Posts: 400
    Does anyone leave right after losing the first matches?
    twitch.tv/pockygiant
  • Red_venomRed_venom Il Bagatto Joined: Posts: 434
    Does anyone leave right after losing the first matches?

I left after getting knocked out cuz the only casual setup had lag + no sound.. I could bring a 32" lcd tv and xbox next time so we can have a 3rd setup if its still like that

Fun shit though. Good games to everyone
  • ICD-3ICD-3 Obvious Oblivious Joined: Posts: 765
    Thanks for hosting Zach!
    You fuckin minuscule humans
    I was better than you as a middle-school student.
  • MomarMomar doc ock Joined: Posts: 131
    damn, i'm so tired, but it was so worth it. thanks again everyone for being so welcoming, and thanks to zach for hosting, looking forward to the next one!

just watched mickey's videos btw. good shit man, wish I'd known about this earlier haha. any time you say what /not/ to do, it's like your describing my game exactly.
  • Imperator215Imperator215 Joined: Posts: 907
    damn, i'm so tired, but it was so worth it. thanks again everyone for being so welcoming, and thanks to zach for hosting, looking forward to the next one!

just watched mickey's videos btw. good shit man, wish I'd known about this earlier haha. any time you say what /not/ to do, it's like your describing my game exactly.

I agree. Thanks everyone for being welcoming to us newcomers and especially Zach for hosting. I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to improving and playing more with you guys.

Btw Momar, it's me Pat. I gave you the ride back home.
  • DigiMishDigiMish mik-hail Joined: Posts: 808
    Good shit everyone. I'm gonna try to practice for 4 hrs everyday when I get my arcade stick next week so that next time I can make it a bit farther in the brackets with the Ken.

Awesome atmosphere and definitely coming back come next time!
  • jalapNojalapNo CEO of S.I.N.dustry Joined: Posts: 2,446
    I'm glad all you newcomers came, it's always fun to play new faces. :)
    S.I.N.dustry
    XBL: MaDpNo1
  • DuggishDuggish ... Joined: Posts: 2,214
    Great time, good to see newer faces than my own... way to rep the new wave Riki.
    in training...
  • h.dukeh.duke drewfus Joined: Posts: 314
    "FUCK SETH!!!"

:rofl: You almost got what you wanted Jared!
    Muscles > Hadoukens
  • MysticShadow1453MysticShadow1453 Joined: Posts: 309
    "FUCK SETH!!!"

ROFL that was good shit
    i apologize to everyone for my jerk dance and primal screaming.

www.seattleversus.com
  • KuenaiKuenai Outta Gas Joined: Posts: 2,249
    Thanks again for a great night!

I feel pretty grimy for leaving my pyrex dish in the garage. Any chance you could set that aside with my bag of parts, Zach? I always seem to forget something when I leave someone's house =(
    If you play marvel, WATCH JOO'S DVD. And please seed :D
    "FUCK SETH!!!"

:rofl: You almost got what you wanted Jared!

I got exactly what I wanted, more Rufus experience. I could care less about that I lost. I just know I'm improving everyday and learning new tactics in the match ups.

Nothing matters till Evo. :)
    S.I.N.dustry
  • GojiraGojira Watch out KOF here I come Joined: Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Good times last night. Lots of new faces, and the reappearance of some familiar faces. NW SF4 lives on fertile soil.
    HEY EVERYONE LET'S DO THE TAE KWAN DO THANG
  • dkn29dkn29 Mayor of Bellevue Joined: Posts: 607
    I got exactly what I wanted, more Rufus experience. I could care less about that I lost. I just know I'm improving everyday and learning new tactics in the match ups.

Nothing matters till Evo. :)

I got exactly what I wanted, a dead Seth. I still stand by my words. GG btw:bgrin:
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,082 admin
    Sure, I'll hold onto the dish.

For what it's worth, here's various vids from the Seattle Air Sex Championships:
    * http://www.youtube.com/user/airsexchampionships

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• DuggishDuggish ... Joined: Posts: 2,214
    o.O"
    in training...
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    damn i should of gone.....i had random thoughts of how the sf4 session was goin while i was on my date that day haha...oh well next time...im usually with riki oh wherever there is somin goin doown
  • zasszass Da 'Mizer Joined: Posts: 1,122
    Hey Kuenai, were you at Preppys on friday? I gave Nate the sticks and buttons that I've had for you. I just wanted to check that you got them (otherwise they are waiting at preppys for you)
    Taking shit back to the RESERVOIR
    http://tea-hawk.blogspot.com

SF2 Code v1.0: t+ c+ T+ r+(-) f g+ m+ s+ v+ M+(-) n+:++ o+ (av by Tat Guy)
    http://web.archive.org/web/19970219205915/hannibal.mit.edu/things/sf2/sf2code.txt
    I got exactly what I wanted, a dead Seth. I still stand by my words. GG btw:bgrin:

GGz my friend, till next time. :)
    S.I.N.dustry