Preppopolis: Nov 13th (now with Xbox One/PS4)

Comments

• RairuRairu im so HD right now Joined: Posts: 1,040
    new sticks FTW!
    If I can press two buttons at the same time it's fucking over, and I'm moving to Straight City.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,914 admin
    The all white stick was mine, and that's the stick I like better - but it's got the same wiggy FP issue that Jetay's white rainbow buttons stick had, just not nearly as bad. FP is really the only trouble I've had with that stick, TMK... ?!? Why does MAS Systems not like FP buttons?!? NO MATTER! ONWARDS TO BETTER STICKS! (And a minor non-surprise that should also be pleasing.)

Yeah - but I actually worked with Mark Cuban, so it's cooler seeing him have such an interesting team. I'm a little stunned they haven't won anything yet, but at least they've provided a really good team over the years. For as cool as the Rose Garden is... you think they've give you better than the Jailblazers. =\

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• NolanderNolander The best cheese! Joined: Posts: 436
    raishinken wrote:
    lol, yeah, that shit was kinda stupid, but trust me bro, i wasn't trying shit. thats why i got up. i did like that 4x shot that she gave me though.. liqour > white girls

don't worry bout it. i know you didn't have any bad intentions, and the respect is much appreciated. just for the record, she's moroccan. oro-r-r-r-r-ro....
    I can't believe this is my burger!
    ^-- Really? I'm moroccan too, AFAIK. Crazy. She's the first other moroccan I've met. *looks up Moroccans on google image search*

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• hairymasterhairymaster THE CHAMP IS HERE! Joined: Posts: 371
    Nice Zach. First a new poker table, then new sticks. Good shit man.
    KuanEasy: u think males or females more horny
    LiLAsNRoMeO: umm
    LiLAsNRoMeO: i think guys express it more
    LiLAsNRoMeO: but i think its kinda equal
    KuanEasy: wow
    KuanEasy: that was the most intelligent thing that youve ever typed in your life

sentcablecap: man if i have gf
    sentcablecap: i'll send her to training mode everyday
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Someone should bring Tekken over to Zach's that'd be bomb. Marvel is cool until you miss stuff.
  • OMNEOMNE The Negrologist Joined: Posts: 1,344
    Nolander wrote:
    don't worry bout it. i know you didn't have any bad intentions, and the respect is much appreciated. just for the record, she's moroccan. oro-r-r-r-r-ro....

LOL, moroccan, 4real..... damn maybe i should have..... na just jus playin its all good. jus wanted to make it clear that i was doin nada.

Co-sign with mandel, Zig fitna get waxed
    This shit isnt even a battle anymore.... you dont even have a army...... Its sad you trying to get shine by half assing tactics real people showed you...
  • NolanderNolander The best cheese! Joined: Posts: 436
    Preppy wrote:
    ^-- Really? I'm moroccan too, AFAIK. Crazy. She's the first other moroccan I've met. *looks up Moroccans on google image search*

you got something to say, preppy? i don't appreciate that sarcasm boshit. you better watch what you say, before i break my foot off all up in your tron bonne's ass. chill out, it's only a brewsky.
    I can't believe this is my burger!
    Thankfully she doesn't have hair like my dad. My biological dad (I think people here have only met my step-dad) has crazy brillo-pad hair. ?

I was serious, you punk! My family tree gets weird on my dad's side - it's like East German Jewish Moroccan WTF. But it's my mom's Scottish/English side that dominates. :sad: (Thankfully for the nose, not so thankfully for how goddamn pale I am.)

Najah seemed cool - being able to hang out and seemingly have fun while the BF geeks out is a pretty good quality.

Tron says she owns Sakura for free. =\

• MurakumoMurakumo Stretchy limb whore Joined: Posts: 374
    OMFG... I need to play everyone again... and get owned by random team scrub again.

I haven't played anyone in T5 FOREVER (Last time I played someone was vs. Bronson and then some SoCal guys back in August). I'll try and show up to this. I can possibly get a ride from something like 4:00 or something, and figure it could take around 2 hours to get down there at least, I should be safe on the time.

I'll check to see if I'm supposed to be doing anything else (no job atm), and I'll get bak to ya in this thread. Most likely I'll see everyone there.

~Curtis
    Once upon a time, Cable had full life... [Sim] (f)c.lp+Sent-a<s.mp,xx,/ \, (Sent-a hits), airdash F, falling (c)lk, \ /, [d/f+hp,/ \, d+hp,hk, (f)lk<mp, \ /]xN, and qcf+kk at corner... THE END! ^_^;
  • MyNameIsPaulleeMyNameIsPaullee washed up never was Joined: Posts: 1,253
    This sounds like fun... what games DO you guys play there? I'll probly head up to this next one with my buddy... I hope the stick I ordered will get here in time...:wgrin:
    풍림꼬마 LOL
  • N-KenN-Ken dipthrongjr jr Joined: Posts: 2,935
    Zach you better still have these in the summer cause I wanna come. And we should play XvsSF, yeah!
    SHIPP ITT: hey vietcong SHIPP ITT: nice job sunday
    vietcong01: tyshipp SHIPP ITT: np, hud
    vietcong01: ok gl
    hm. i do have an a-board, so maybe i'll get an actual xvsf board... :smile:

• N-KenN-Ken dipthrongjr jr Joined: Posts: 2,935
    Preppy wrote:
    hm. i do have an a-board, so maybe i'll get an actual xvsf board... :smile:

Thats fantastic
    SHIPP ITT: hey vietcong SHIPP ITT: nice job sunday
    vietcong01: tyshipp SHIPP ITT: np, hud
    vietcong01: ok gl
    Zach, you should always record Marvel matches from these get togethers. Those matches were pretty fun. It'd be sick if you like took pictures of the people that won the poker tourney along with what hands they won with. Gettin all sick with it and shit!
  • IceNineIceNine Cuban B Joined: Posts: 996
    I love how most of the first hour is just Rob (mostly), Jetay, and myself talking crap. And DrewDub I think complaining about supers not coming out.

Is Portland coming up again next week? We had a blast last time.
    well, i was talking crap at all hours but..... its all good though cuz Jmar is still taking peoples welfare checks
    This shit isnt even a battle anymore.... you dont even have a army...... Its sad you trying to get shine by half assing tactics real people showed you...
  • RairuRairu im so HD right now Joined: Posts: 1,040
    those marvel movies from last time must be pretty funny. everyone missing easy stuff over and over, with Rob's soul calibur commentary as the audio. wowzers.
    If I can press two buttons at the same time it's fucking over, and I'm moving to Straight City.
    I can bring T5, GGX2#R, SFAC, CVS2 (if I can find it), and for sure my T5 stick and maybe my new custom stick if its done by feb3 (doubtful).
    풍림꼬마 LOL
    raishinken wrote:
    well, i was talking crap at all hours but..... its all good though cuz Jmar is still taking peoples welfare checks

First Off: I pwn Jetay in every "black game that involves money" except maybe Basketball.

second: Who is Paulie

Third: I pwn Jetay in everything actually
    You talk big.

There's hoops at the end of my street.

• Zigmover21Zigmover21 White Integrity Joined: Posts: 1,072
    I shall provide the Tekken action. And I shall emerge as the nastiest in all of Pugest Sound.
    Po-Chop Ninja Kick!!!
  • IceNineIceNine Cuban B Joined: Posts: 996
    In order to adapt to your odd culture I purchased a few weeks ago and am currently playing Tekken 5.
  • Red BullRed Bull ( `_')@=('_'@) Joined: Posts: 84 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Zach! Hopefully I can make the next get together. I hear you have some beastly poker tournaments at your house.

BTW...do you have a copy of CVS2 yet? If not, I can bring one =]

Edit: Just read the first page. Go go cvs2!
  • Zigmover21Zigmover21 White Integrity Joined: Posts: 1,072
    IceNine wrote:
    In order to adapt to your odd culture I purchased a few weeks ago and am currently playing Tekken 5.

And for that, you will BURN IN HELL!!!!!
    Po-Chop Ninja Kick!!!
    My CvS2 is probably worse than yours, so if you've got an unscratched disc, that would probably be better than what I got... =\

That'd be cool. Don't beast on me in poker. :smile:

Who is Paullee? Just some random asian guy...:wgrin:
    풍림꼬마 LOL
    Who is Paullee? Just some random asian guy...:wgrin:

I have an uncle named Paul Lee, he got into a fight with Bruce Lee and ran away, and always says Hey ohh Hey.....
    My 8th grade science teacher trained under Bruce Lee in Wing Chun when Bruce was in Seattle!:wgrin:
    풍림꼬마 LOL
    kchow_xlr8 wrote:
    First Off: I pwn Jetay in every "black game that involves money" except maybe Basketball.

second: Who is Paulie

Third: I pwn Jetay in everything actually

LoL, the dominoes just weren't falling my way but good game anway......................................... Basketball................ please put money on that...... As a matter of fact, anybody that wants to challenge me in any sport, just talk with money thats the only kinda talk i respect these days........ how about next time i come up i challenge anyone in 100 meters, 3 people at most.... im not a marathon man. come and get it

P.S. GOLF IS NOT A SPORT, nor is marvel
    I challenge you to the greatest black sport of all: Chicken wing eating contest!!!!

EDIT: Whoops guess this one is ruled by asians too!
    풍림꼬마 LOL
    I challenge you to the greatest black sport of all: Chicken wing eating contest!!!!

EDIT: Whoops guess this one is ruled by asians too!

And if you were truely asian, you would be smart enough to know not 2 challenge the biggest guy in the west coast in eating, but i guess u like to lose money like most people when they bet me in stuff other then games. And i would in kil kobayashi in chicken wings............

STEELERS OVER THE SEACLUCKS 24-13
    Seaclucks huh? Real clever........

Hey Jetay, why is it that Portland doesn't have a football team?? Why don't you guys have a baseball team either? You guys are blowin it big time, but it's to be expected. After all you guys did get rid of Rasheed Wallace and Jermaine O'Neal hahahah. Hail PORTLAND!
    I'm pretty big myself you know, but still the asian who owns all at eating is only like 125lbs
    풍림꼬마 LOL
    Strangely enough, my friend's sister actually works for the International Federation of Competitive Eating. Maybe we could have her ref? :wink:

Two things:

Jetay, I Challenge you to a Race for $50, the race is 100m crawl stroke.

Paul Lee I wouldn't go makin no black jokes to black guys you don't know,cause thats not a good idea in general. But me on the other hand, the only reason I challenged Jetay to a swimming race is cause I know that about 85% of the black people I know either can't, won't or just don't swim very well at all, in fact when i was swimming i only knew two black people in all of Skyway that did actually swim. So yea, Jetay Bring it!
    LOL................... even though i can swim " as well as most 7 yr olds " i don't consider swimming a sport, your water is toxic..........

AT YOUR RECENT SEATTLE SONICS GAME

Now ANNOUNCING YOUR SEATTLE SUPERSONICS:

A 6'6 SMALL FOWARD FROM........ WELL IT DOSEN'T REALLY MATTER CUZ HE NEVER GONNA WHEN SHIT IT ANYWAY BUT HE HAS A NICE JUMPER

RAYYYYYYYYYYYY " HE GOT GAME AND WAS LUCKY ENOUGH 2 TOUCH ROSIRO DAWSON " ALLLLLLLLLLLLLENNN

AND NOW....................... WELL........... THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS ENJOY THE GAME..... WE MIGHT SCORE 80 POINTS IF RAY SCORES 50!!!!!!!!!
    What Kyle says is very true. Only one black person in my family can swim and that's my uncle. That's simply because he snuck into a pool at the age of 5 and if he didn't learn to swim he would've died. I for one, don't get into water unless it involves a shower.

EDIT SO I DONT HAVE MORE POSTS SO I CAN REPLY TO JETAY-About the Sonics, against Phoenix last Sunday, we scored 152, so so much for your 80 points statement hahah. Insert Coin please.
    Yea, sorry to all the black folks who were offended, what I was really trying to say was that alot of asian folks are proudly trying to outdo alot of the stereotypes of other races for some reason ex: crappy TV shows (white folks), and eating (other) haha we just gotta be the best in everything no matter how trivial it is haha!:wgrin: Oh well I love food and would gladly eat alot for money.:wgrin: I gotta say food comps should never allow hobos because they would swarm the place I mean think about it; Free food, and money for eating the most...:wgrin:
    풍림꼬마 LOL
  • StiltManStiltMan Cammy moves FORWARD! Joined: Posts: 694
    I am actually going to be in Seattle that weekend for a job fair sort of thing on the 4th that's near the airport, but I'm going to go up the night before and stay the night. I have basically zero money to play poker with but I can bring me and my much-decayed MvC2 skills. Heck, feel free to record me losing to anybody good if you like. ;)
    The opposite of stress is Dr. Pepper.
  • Super JoeSuper Joe dance2thafuckingbeat Joined: Posts: 1,001
    Jetay you're a kick ass dude but don't make fun of the Hawks.

If I wrote "dumb bitch" on my dick I'd be puttin' words in yo mouth dog.
    "Terrance, dude I know you so I know your serious and shit about Street Fighter and I know your doing all your shit for the right reasons but its hard as fuck to read your posts dude." Famous Nate
    raishinken wrote:
    LOL................... even though i can swim " as well as most 7 yr olds " i don't consider swimming a sport, your water is toxic..........

AT YOUR RECENT SEATTLE SONICS GAME

Now ANNOUNCING YOUR SEATTLE SUPERSONICS:

A 6'6 SMALL FOWARD FROM........ WELL IT DOSEN'T REALLY MATTER CUZ HE NEVER GONNA WHEN SHIT IT ANYWAY BUT HE HAS A NICE JUMPER

RAYYYYYYYYYYYY " HE GOT GAME AND WAS LUCKY ENOUGH 2 TOUCH ROSIRO DAWSON " ALLLLLLLLLLLLLENNN

AND NOW....................... WELL........... THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS ENJOY THE GAME..... WE MIGHT SCORE 80 POINTS IF RAY SCORES 50!!!!!!!!!

hmm..... last I checked portland was last in our division, and even though the Sonics are doing pretty shitty, it looks like your precious young little trailblazers are doing even shittier. So suck on that okay.
  • StiltManStiltMan Cammy moves FORWARD! Joined: Posts: 694
    Super Joe wrote:
    If I wrote "dumb bitch" on my dick I'd be puttin' words in yo mouth dog.

Damn, dude... that's heinous. :sweat:
    The opposite of stress is Dr. Pepper.
  • samBsamB TRINGLE FFENS? Joined: Posts: 1,059
    yes both sonics n blazers suck what a fuckin suprise.

lol @ sealucks
    YOU ARE A Peasant
  • Super JoeSuper Joe dance2thafuckingbeat Joined: Posts: 1,001
    Okay dude Sam I'm sure you use A groove really good and your from PDX but I don't think you can count to six. After I body ya you'll know what that is son.....

Seahawks>Sam6feetunderB
    "Terrance, dude I know you so I know your serious and shit about Street Fighter and I know your doing all your shit for the right reasons but its hard as fuck to read your posts dude." Famous Nate
    LOLOL! Why is Super Joe comin so hard?
  • hairymasterhairymaster THE CHAMP IS HERE! Joined: Posts: 371
    Who wants it with money matches at zachs?! Portland heads comin up again?
    KuanEasy: u think males or females more horny
    LiLAsNRoMeO: umm
    LiLAsNRoMeO: i think guys express it more
    LiLAsNRoMeO: but i think its kinda equal
    KuanEasy: wow
    KuanEasy: that was the most intelligent thing that youve ever typed in your life

sentcablecap: man if i have gf
    sentcablecap: i'll send her to training mode everyday
  • LawrencIUMLawrencIUM Joined: Posts: 148
    yo theo are you gonna go or what?
    Play "Smart" not "Hard"
    O.K. let me establish some shit really quick

Super Joe: who in the bluest fuck do you think you talkin 2! You unborn broken feitus looken, no girl havin, given yourself crabs everytime you jackoff havin, bitch. Know your place when you talk shit to someone. Whats this about, get your ass clowned by Frank, so you can think you step to me for some practice! Bitch you wish you could put your dick in someone's mouth, lonely ass guy, havin sex with your Jessica Alba blow up doll while she is in he Fantastic 4 outfit. You fuckin bum, When you actually have something better then me in life/respect, get at me but until then, shut the fuck up before i slap you with the Tredmil you should be running on, with your mexican Pugsly addams looken ass!!!

Deezo: Neither Seattle or Phoenix is your big on defense!!!! phoenix just has the offense to back there lack of D. Unlike your homies the sonics. As far as the whole Blazers....... who the hell said i liked the blazers..... Fuck the blazers, i never wanted to make this a seattle vs portland thing, thats on yall. I just said what i said about the super bowl cuz steelers are gonna win against the seaclucks!!!!!!! and i said what i said i about seattle stemming from a convo from the last time i was up there.. Im sorry im not a bandwagon jumper like most of the fools on this forum, where colors and jersey's proudly now that they wouldn't put on 2-3 years ago!! not 2 say you are one deezo, i knew you were down for seattle from the jump, but some of these cats are lookin mighty suspect.... Its even spread over here 2 portland!!! And if yall really want 2 know, i have been a Detroit Lions Fan for years, probably since 90. only team i pick when i play madden. i know they ain't hot right now but i see them in playoffs in like 2-3 years, given the right draft and trade deals. but atleast i stick with them during these hard times....................... can some people say the same about the seahawks!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
    Oh yeah and if you should be upset about any bandwagon fans for any team, then perhaps you should be upset with the Steelers and not the Seahawks. We may have our share of bandwagon fans, but we don't get nearly the amount of attention the Steelers do. If you don't believe me, then turn on Sportscenter, or go to ESPN.com. Hell go to any of the NFL threads on any forum you go to. All you'll hear about is Jerome Bettis' old ass goin back to Detroit, the immaculate reception, the Steelers Super Bowl history, OR how they showed up one day later to Detroit than Seattle did. Enjoy!