[HvH] Deck Building Thread.

Comments

• AlegrettoAlegretto The King of Breakfast. Joined: Posts: 503
    What is with the Ms Marvel card? I do not understand what it does exactly... but I got that Servbot card and it is GDLK
    The Ms. Marvel card makes it so that every time you receive damage, the opponent receives a percentage of that damage.
    UMvC3: Nova - X-23 - Dr. Doom, Nova - Spencer - Dr. Doom
    Skullgirls: Peacock - Ms. Fortune
    MBAA: C-Ryougi/H-Loa
    SFxT: (1st spot): Vega/Juri - (2nd spot): Lili/Xiaoyu
  • JuniorMintsJuniorMints Gravity Squeeze! Joined: Posts: 280
    The Ms. Marvel card makes it so that every time you receive damage, the opponent receives a percentage of that damage.
    thats nuts!!!!
    SSF4: Juri
    3S: Makoto/Chun Li/Ken
    SFxT: Ken x Juri
    UMvC3: Wesker, Magneto, Doom |Team BAMF|
  • Asylumrunner8Asylumrunner8 Joined: Posts: 12
    Mandarin (Primary) + Fing Fang Foom + Mephisto.
    What this does is make it so you have X-Factor on from the start of the match, plus your opponent has to X-Factor at the same time you do (that is, also at the start of the match).
    One big drawback is that you can't use Hypers
    UMvC3: Hulk/Vergil/Doc Strange
    SSF4: Gouken/Ibuki
    MK: Johnny Cage
    VF5FS: El Blaze
    SC5: Maxi, Mitsu
  • snadmonkeysnadmonkey Joined: Posts: 392
    Mephisto/Surfer/multi man. But dorm on point and spam chaotic sphere's all game. A different variation of this is Mephisto/surfer/princess with dorm/morrigan meter assist/doom. So even if dorm goes down you can spam fireballs with clone and missles forever as morrigan. Or maybe you get an xfactor card instead of princess not sure.
  • nitrocannitrocan Joined: Posts: 71
    H&H is busted. Something wrong with the hit stun and causes people to tech in th emiddle of combos that should work. Also the X card gives you a double jump AND air dash in one jump. You could trade the double jump for a second aird dash. DT Vergil has a triple air dash...lol this mode is silly
    The X card, for some messed up reason, messes up with some moves.

For example Wolverine wasn't able to follow up his OTG with Akuma's assist. I don't understand why. I got rid of the card and everything was fine.
  • IngenuityIngenuity Joined: Posts: 22
    What this does is make it so you have X-Factor on from the start of the match, plus your opponent has to X-Factor at the same time you do (that is, also at the start of the match).

Dr.Wily instead of Mandarin, so you get Xfactor+power boost from meter you are not using. Touch of death on any character, with any character
  • IngenuityIngenuity Joined: Posts: 22

Dr.Wily instead of Mandarin, so you get Xfactor+power boost from meter you are not using. Touch of deaths left and right
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Joined: Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭
    3 things:
    1. OMFG I LOVE THIS FRICKING MODE!!!
    2. Currently running Mephisto/2Grandmaster
    3. The Nick Fury card is the one that is giving everyone problems. Seriously, that is broken as hell, even by H&H standards. (constant heal at 5%=Never die)
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
  • vatsuvatsu Training again..? Joined: Posts: 173
    Alright so how does the alpha counter work because i'm hella interested in using my batsu and hayato cards
    ☆Train harder!☆
    BBCS Main:Ragna Subs: Jin Makoto
    SSFIV Main: Makoto
    AH3: main: Zenia
  • Higher-JinHigher-Jin MvC2 Moderator Joined: Posts: 1,953
    I'm playing Colossus/X/Destroyer. Fear the super armored tri-dash of doom.
    Either we all live in a decent world, or nobody does. - George Orwell
  • SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭
    To do an Alpha Counter, block an attack, then input quarter circle down + the assist of your choice.

Abilities seem to stack in two different ways. They might add their levels together (even if the icons don't merge together - for example, if you have Kaijin no Soki's Attack Up Lv3 and Red Hulk's Attack Up Lv3, they will produce a 50% damage increase as though you had Attack Up MAX - but the icons will remain separate because Kaijin no Soki's effect requires that you be on the ground)

or they may stack additively and not level up. For example, if you have a Punisher secondary (boosts damage when KOed Lv2) and an AKIRA Primary (boosts damage when you taunt Lv2), if you taunt and get KOed you will NOT get a damage boosted LvMAX (which, sadly, is only 20%). Instead, you will get the effects of both Lv2s added together (which would be 8% + 8% = 16%.)

When X-Factor becomes involved, effects stack with X-Factor multiplicatively. That is, if you have a 80% damage boost from XF3 and a 50% damage boost from Attack Up, the result is 180% * 150% = 270% damage instead of 80% + 50% = 230% damage.

Here's what I've got so far. When it's done it'll go up on the first post... somewhere

Increased Attack: (red arrow pointing up)
    Lv1: 10%
    Lv2: 20%
    Lv3: 30% (equivalent to most chars XF1)
    MAX: 50% (!) (slightly less than most chars XF2)

Increased Attack: (red arrow pointing up-right)
    Lv1: 4%
    Lv2: 8%
    Lv3: 12%
    MAX: 20%

Increased Attack on Supers:
    Lv1: does not exist
    Lv2: 40%
    Lv3: 50%
    MAX: 70%

Gradual Meter Gain:
    Lv1: One meter every ~30 seconds
    Lv2: One meter every ~21 seconds
    Lv3: One meter every ~16 seconds
    MAX: One meter every ~12 seconds

Increased Vitality:
    Lv1: ??
    Lv2: 20%
    Lv3: ??
    MAX: 50%

Starting Meters:
    Lv1: +1 meter
    Lv2: +2 meter
    Lv3: +3 meter
    MAX: +4 meter

Gain meter: (i.e. Chuck Greene)
    Lv1: +1 meter
    Lv2: +2 meter
    Lv3: +3 meter
    MAX: +5 meter

Power-up supers last longer: (tested using Arthur)
    Lv1: +25% duration
    Lv2: +50% duration
    Lv3: +75% duration
    MAX: +100% duration

XF lasts longer:
    Lv1: 50% longer
    Lv2: 100% longer
    Lv3: 150% longer
    MAX: 200% longer

Increased Flight: (tested using Iron man)
    Lv1: 50% longer
    Lv2: 100% longer
    Lv3: 150% longer
    MAX: 200% longer

Attacks reduce red health:
    None: 50% of all damage is red
    Lv1: Approx 33% of all damage is red
    Lv2: Approx 25% of all damage is red
    Lv3: Approx 15-20% of all damage is red
    MAX: Almost no damage is red
    Regardless of what level this ability is, all damage to assists is STILL red.

Attacks steal health:
    Lv1: 25% lifesteal
    Lv2: 50% lifesteal
    Lv3: 75% lifesteal
    MAX: 100% lifesteal

Supers steal meter: (Lilith)
    Meter steal is based on damage dealt, not on hit count or super type. Bionic Arm is used as it deals exactly 250k damage.
    Lv1: Approx 25% meter stolen per Bionic Arm
    Lv2: Approx 33% meter stolen per Bionic Arm (3 Arms leaves you just short of a meter)
    Lv3: Approx 50% meter stolen per Bionic Arm
    MAX: Approx 66% meter stolen per Bionic Arm (3 Arms leaves you just short of a 2nd meter)

Steal meter/health on launch (Felynes)
    The amount of meter and health stolen is based on how much damage the launcher does. 100 damage steals 10% of one meter, and heals about 20-25 damage. Might be worth noting that this also causes your opponent to not gain ANY meter for getting hit by your launcher.

Jump canceling with Black Widow costs half a meter. It cannot be done if you cannot pay the cost. Now the interesting thing is that you do not need this card to jump cancel in the air. Putting it in Primary gives you that ability, but only because putting it in Primary gives you increase jump count. ANY card that increases jump count will allow you to jump cancel air normals... however it seems you cannot air jump cancel an H or S unless your character was already able to do so before.

The Attack increase from Fantastic Four primary is red arrow pointing up and behaves like it - 30% boost, if you have another red arrow pointing up ability then they will combine to MAX level and give you a 50% boost. The life stolen by Fantastic Four primary only goes to the character that deals the damage, and only the supers will steal life (if you use the Frank-Dante THC, any damage Frank deals after the super isn't going to steal health)
  • CarparkCarpark DIE JOB DEATH CAR? Joined: Posts: 835
    /\
    That's great stuff, but I also can't figure out how Dazzler card works. It definitely doesn't recover 20% and 30% of health for level 2 and 3, something like ~16% and ~25%. Still a surprisingly cheap card, since it recovers any kind of health.
    I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow in the knee.
    My testing found that it's

Lv2: Approx 22% health over 10 seconds
    Lv3: Approx 27% health over 10 seconds
    MAX: Approx 36% health over 10 seconds

Ryu's great for this sort of thing since his normals do such clean amounts of damage lol. 45, 50, 75, 80, 90, 100...
  • SketchspaceSketchspace Joined: Posts: 648
    Hey, any specific numbers on Ms. Marvel/Daken cards? Seems like a great combo, Daken as primary will regen health + diminish opponent's red health, Ms. Marvel has a "thorns" effect that deals damage everytime you take damage.

Right now I'm stacking two Ms. Marvels as secondary, but I doubt that will cause a significant change. Currently playing around/looking for a good 3rd card for thecombo.
  • Windu25Windu25 Well-Known Jellyfish Joined: Posts: 4,117
    Dr.Wily instead of Mandarin, so you get Xfactor+power boost from meter you are not using. Touch of deaths left and right
    Trying this. Right now, I'm using Foom/Mephisto/Fokker. Damage be crazy.
    MvC3: Task/Dorm/DOOM Dorm/Iron Man/DOOM X-23/Vergil/Taskmaster Cap_Chun/Iron Man/DOOM
    VF5: Vanessa, Aoi, Jean
    TTT2: Heihachi, Asuka, Jun, Kunimistu, Lars, Angel
    PSN: Windu25
    I can't get exact numbers on Ms. Marvel because apparently it seems her reflected damage can never kill.

Lv1: does not exist
    Lv2: Approx 16% reflected
    Lv3: 20% reflected
    MAX: 30% reflected

Gradual Healing: (red arrow pointing up-right with AUTO over it)
    Gradual Healing will stack in a "level up" manner, even if the icons don't merge.
    Lv1: 1.5% per second
    Lv2: 2.5% per second
    Lv3: 3% per second
    MAX: 4% per second
  • CouchPotatoCouchPotato Joined: Posts: 331
    I ran with the Captain Blue(primary)/Fin Fang Doom/Grandmaster deck. It's great and everything since you get XF for the whole match, plus healing constantly. But not being able to use hypers really suck.

And for some reason, the AIs have problems blocking dooms foot dive.
  • Maggie & Deadpool MasterMaggie & Deadpool Master Joined: Posts: 74
    Dat triple F (Fin Fang Foom) card is all sorts of crazy. I mean, who wants infinite X-Factor Wesker!?xD Heck, I just got a pretty crazy deck Idea while typing this;

FFF (primary)
    Silver Surfer (Secondary)
    Multipleman/Cyclops (Secondary)
    [SIZE=11px] "Allow me to s[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]hare my dream of t[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]his world" [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=11px] -Magneto[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]"Next time, maybe you s[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]hould let Nero do your fig[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]htin', "Skippy"...[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]he[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]he[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]h!" [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=11px]-Deadpool[/SIZE]
  • KarsticlesKarsticles Greetings. Joined: Posts: 2,649
    Someone on GFAQs tested the "instant ability" thing, and it's actually something that influences trap-like specials. Lay a mine/trap with a character with the card on and off, and it will last almost twice as long with the card on.

FFF is the only OP card. Too many useless cards.
    "Karst" for short.
    My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
    My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
    Support BoF2 Nina for UMvC3 DLC! - my fan moveset: http://tinyurl.com/3h2r2ck
  • CouchPotatoCouchPotato Joined: Posts: 331
    FFF isn't really that OP, you can't use hyper combos. So you can't punish using hypers. Big detriment there IMO.
  • OmniSScytheOmniSScythe Something else Joined: Posts: 689
    Primary Dr Wily with Mandarin and Fou lu is way too good. I can't begin to tell how many matches ended from the very first hit.
    -snip-

You rock, indeed Ms. Marvel can't kill people due to reflected damage. Chances are so that people pick high vitality characters, just take hits, reflect the damage, and win (I tried =/). Glad people aren't running Daken more, first online H&H match had 3 of them and stomped me.
    FFF isn't really that OP, you can't use hyper combos. So you can't punish using hypers. Big detriment there IMO.

Doesn't matter if your character has an XFactor loop/infinite.
  • wolverine-masterwolverine-master Trinidad's finest Joined: Posts: 1,762
    Ok, so nobody is talking about the parry card. Lemme break it down for you.
    If you cant parry without getting hit, you can red parry while getting hit and it messes up the opponents combo or super if done right.
    Red parrying seems to decrease the damage alot too. (if done right)
    Yall should fuck around with that card and see what I'm talking about.
    IS YOUR WOLVERINE BETTER THAN MINE?
    XBL: wolverine masta
    FB: facebook.com/w0lverinemaster
  • FirebrandedFirebranded Aerial Ace Joined: Posts: 3,817
    Ok, so nobody is talking about the parry card. Lemme break it down for you.
    If you cant parry without getting hit, you can red parry while getting hit and it messes up the opponents combo or super if done right.
    Red parrying seems to decrease the damage alot too. (if done right)
    Yall should fuck around with that card and see what I'm talking about.
    Let me make a Thanos deck real quick lol.

But anyway, The Ultron Primary card is amazing. Certain characters who use the air as their forte become inexplicably broken.
    Firebrand/Wolverine/Sentinel P4A: Yosuke (236B = Bon Voyage), Teddy
    GT: WESKERRRRRR
    "I luv my anchor" by KassandraNova.
    SWAY: A Ten Minute Firebrand Tutorial
  • masonmason Joined: Posts: 672 ✭✭✭
    I've been using Hunk, cause he gets a bar for each parry (a beam is essentially 5 bars and then you can invincible super through the beam). Can someone explain the parry levels? Thanos has a max level parry and Hunk has a level 2 iirc. Does this mean Thanos has a bigger window? Cause Hunk's is huge. I can even parry stuff on 2 bar connections.
    Laughter 7: Well, this is strange. At the GodsGarden that just went down, Momochi picked Dhalsim (beat Daigo 10-8 too!). Is this mofo ever coming back to Gouki?!
    I like Ultron as a secondary solely for the increased speed in air. Speeeeeeeed

I've been using Red Hulk/Cyber Blue/Kingpin. Not easy to play without being able to see your own bars, but all I do is LMH super and most characters are dead lol.
  • F0xhound009F0xhound009 Joined: Posts: 494
    what's the best way of obtaining good cards? doing the offline mode or playing online people? cuz I got 3 S rated cards from offline mode bonus stages. FFF, Thanos, and something else, forgot
    360 Tag: CT Foxhound
    PSN: Foxhound_009
  • quixotegutquixotegut Mash "H" for SMASH! Joined: Posts: 492
    WOO! Ryu and Multiple Man = Guilty Gear!
    What is with the Ms Marvel card? I do not understand what it does exactly... but I got that Servbot card and it is GDLK

When you get it to level 1 it basically returns half of the damage done to you back onto your opponent.

Edit: Sig Team w/ ProfX/Daken/Fury cards for card farming. Daken is nice.
    UMvC3: Frank West/Hulk/Dorm

XBL: Quixotegut

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • catbondcatbond The Wassailer Supreme Joined: Posts: 669
    I am very sad to read that my spiffy MAX Thanos card is not really MAX at all.

Still, excellent sleuthing so far. I will keep coming back for more.
    "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

UMvC3: Haggar-α/Ryu-γ/Hulk-α, Frank-α/Haggar-α/Ghost Rider-α
    MvC3: Haggar-α/Deadpool-α/Amaterasu-β, Wolverine-γ/Doom-γ/Akuma-β
    SSFIV:AE: Dan, Dhalsim, Balrog
    BB:CS: Litchi, Ragna
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef STEEL THY BUTT! Joined: Posts: 6,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After much time nd effort (2 minutes) I have finally figured it how to make the single most infuriating deck possible!
    Step 1. Pick the cards: Dazzler(recover vitality by taunting)/Lord Raptor (increase attack power by taunting), Dazzler/Lord Raptor, Multiple Man. Choose whichever one you want as the primary.
    Step 2. Pick Akuma.
    Step 3. WEAK!-WEAK!-HAM!-WEAK!-HAM!-HAM!-WEAK!- etc... :badboy:
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
  • Ryko NailoRyko Nailo Joined: Posts: 5
    Sadly unable to test this at the moment as I'm not there but I had a thought. When you have cards that give % of hp back but also cards that increase your hp total does the heal include the buffed amount or the base amount? Something like: Primary: Daken. Secondary: Luke Cage x2. Would that heal 2.5% a second on the base 1.3 mil or 2.5% of the almost 2 million? (aka making it say 1.25 or no)

A team of Thor, Hulk, Nemesis with massive hp buffs AND health regen scaling to it would be quite abuseable. And sorry if that question is worded terribly, I'd check myself but I'm unable to for quite a while.
  • BardicKnowledgeBardicKnowledge Joined: Posts: 65
    I'm currently running Thanos (primary), Blodia, Fou-Lu.

Two X-Factors allows me to burn one solely to level Frank to 4 off of any combo and keep one in reserve. Super armor on ground dash is outrageously useful for fast characters (Trish, X-23, etc).

Parrying while being hit does appear to reduce damage btw -- I've survived a lot of things I shouldn't have been able to. Parrying forward through beam supers and throwing them out of it is the highlight of Marvel play for me thus far, btw.
  • Windu25Windu25 Well-Known Jellyfish Joined: Posts: 4,117
    FFF allows you to sit, use an invincible anti air assist, and just block waiting for a mistake or a grab opportunity. With the right deck, any touch is a dead character. Using Wily/Foom/Fokker, the standard b&b with Iron Fist kills Thor. Doom does 1.6 mil in the corner. Basically, it turns your team into SF2 old characters. Just play smarter, more methodically. You know, fundamentals. Which some players at all skill levels in this game seem to lack.
    MvC3: Task/Dorm/DOOM Dorm/Iron Man/DOOM X-23/Vergil/Taskmaster Cap_Chun/Iron Man/DOOM
    VF5: Vanessa, Aoi, Jean
    TTT2: Heihachi, Asuka, Jun, Kunimistu, Lars, Angel
    PSN: Windu25
  • IceKitsuneIceKitsune Joined: Posts: 205
    I'm running Sabretooth (Prime)/Ms. Marvel/Green Goblin Felicia is basically invincible and does so much damage with being able to spam delta kicks that are now stronger then before.
    UMVC3:Hulk/Felicia/Amaterasu,Captain America/Thor/Rocket VS:Felicia/Talbain
    SF(A2,AE,HDR,3S,CE):Akuma/Ryu/Sagat/Cammy/Chun-Li/Twelve SamSho2:ChamCham
    MCV2:Cammy/Doom/Sentinel,Hulk/Rogue/Captain Comando,Juggernaut/Tron/Black Heart

Doesn't matter if the team/character you're using has an XF loop or infinite, or they make a team devoted to chipping you with XFactor lockdown.
    [SIZE=11px] "Allow me to s[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]hare my dream of t[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]his world" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]"Next time, maybe you s[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]hould let Nero do your fig[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]htin', "Skippy"...[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]he[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]he[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]h!" [/SIZE]
  • DoctorNormalDoctorNormal Joined: Posts: 180
    Does the card that gives you super armor with taunts work with Mighty Speech?
    UMVC3 main team - Nova (b)/Taskmaster (a)/Super-Skrull (a)
    UMVC3 experimental - Iron Fist (y)/Taskmaster (a)/Dormammu (a)
    SFxT: Juri/Ogre
    Soulcalibur V: Hilde, Cervantes
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the FFF/Mandarin train, only with Cyclops as the Primary. Ghost Rider on point + Constant XFactor + Chip normals is really infuriating for the other guy. FFF Mirrors are more annoying since you can't chip. Once I start seeing that combo more, probably have to do something else like a card that can dash cancel normals for meter, so I can actually use my meter with IF to dash cancel and extend his long combo chains to compensate for lack of meter.

For now I'm liking the chip card.

e$ports
  • SeedlSeedl Wolf of Mibu Joined: Posts: 113
    Scarlet Witch/Fou-lu/Ryu is so good.
    GT-Seedl69
    Hit me up for UMvC3, MW3, Puzzle Quest; CotW, Hard Corps Uprising, MOON DIVER
  • JuniorMintsJuniorMints Gravity Squeeze! Joined: Posts: 280
    It would've been cool if we could somehow trade cards with each other like a true trading card game. I finally got my Cyclops card, paired that with X and playing Iron/Chun/Doom (not my competitive team) Iron Fist is even more fun than before and Chun Li/Doom can stay in the air for even longer periods of time. I could essentially lame it out if I really really wanted to. But that's some bitch shit, and I dont.
    SSF4: Juri
    3S: Makoto/Chun Li/Ken
    SFxT: Ken x Juri
    UMvC3: Wesker, Magneto, Doom |Team BAMF|
    Nick Fury card is really damn good, IMO. I mean how many characters have an attack that can kill off at least 6% of your health in one hit!? xD

• de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where can I get the S rank MegaMan classic card? I've heard some locations have a higher rate of getting certain cards.

I played 5 matches of H&H online with capcom card rate MAX'd and got a bunch of shit I already had.
    GT: Hector Garfria POKEMON X: 4356-0322-4220 | Hector | Friend Safari: Boldore, Macargo, Barbaracle
  • ih0tfireiih0tfirei Does whatever a spider can Joined: Posts: 24
    Lol zero with super armor has to be the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Not only is it hard to hit him but when u do he still hits you.
    Xbox Tag- I Hotfire I
  • SaikyoStudentSaikyoStudent M.O.D.O.F. Joined: Posts: 1,786
    Right now I'm trying to run Mandarin + Fou-Lu, but I'm drawing a blank on who to have as my third card. The main idea of the deck is to land a combo early on and activate xfactor to drain theirs at the same time (Mandarin), while Fou-Lu gives me another X-factor to burn for whatever else I need it with. What other card would be best with this deck?

BTW - I'm running Wesker, Trish (projectile), Skrull (Tenderizer)
  • FelinoterFelinoter (´~`) Joined: Posts: 617
    p ryu
    fou lu x2

huge **** deck
    아이구
  • BardicKnowledgeBardicKnowledge Joined: Posts: 65
    Can anyone explain in detail what the differences between levels of parrying does for you?
  • El_MaizEl_Maiz You can never tell with that guy Joined: Posts: 3,023
    Can anyone explain in detail what the differences between levels of parrying does for you?

Probably a more lenient window.
    Sadly unable to test this at the moment as I'm not there but I had a thought. When you have cards that give % of hp back but also cards that increase your hp total does the heal include the buffed amount or the base amount? Something like: Primary: Daken. Secondary: Luke Cage x2. Would that heal 2.5% a second on the base 1.3 mil or 2.5% of the almost 2 million? (aka making it say 1.25 or no)

A team of Thor, Hulk, Nemesis with massive hp buffs AND health regen scaling to it would be quite abuseable. And sorry if that question is worded terribly, I'd check myself but I'm unable to for quite a while.

This is actually my current team: Nemesis/Thor/Hulk with Daken | Luke | Luke. The HP regen is based off the percentage of visible bar missing, not health totals. In other words, Nemesis will recover the same visible amount of health bar as Ametarasu.

Yes it's dirty, especially since Nemesis is a high vitality keepaway character.
    what's the best way of obtaining good cards? doing the offline mode or playing online people? cuz I got 3 S rated cards from offline mode bonus stages. FFF, Thanos, and something else, forgot

I'd say offline since you can run the rare chance % cards (Prof X, Nick Fury, etc.) without dealing with your opponent's.
    p ryu
    fou lu x2

huge **** deck

I'm gonna try this with Arthur, except replacing one Fou Lou with Multiple Man.

**and it has been tried, it's weak vs. regeneration/chip damage prevention, but otherwise it's decent.
  • SaltyWalletSaltyWallet Joined: Posts: 2
    I had a few, mostly just for Fin Fang Foom to make him a bastard.
    Fin Fang Foom, Captain Blue (I'm sure there are other cards that give you two meters and have some other effect, if you find them, tell me!), primary Edward Fokker. Bam, instant XF and constant XF. With Fokker as your main card, you get a 210% boost in power when XF is active, plus your hyper meter regenerates. So, there you go.
    Another I like is secondary Devilot, primary Lilith, and secondary Princess. If you have to, replace Devilot with primary Captain Blue and you'll get enough meter to DHC into a level 3, which I only use for Cap/Doom. Pretty much means hitting a multihit hyper like Hyper Charging Star will net you almost a full meter. Then, you DHC into another multihit hyper like Doom's Photon Array and you get almost another meter, plus it does raw, 750k for 75% of a meter, with a Cap combo it's about 1.2mil for 50%. So, for a short combo and two meters, you spend only a half a meter to get 1.2mil.
  • OnlyWingedAngelOnlyWingedAngel Nemesis T-Type Guru Extrodinare Joined: Posts: 9,496
    Fing Fang Foom/Mandarin/Edward Fokker
    Start with XF, lasts as long as 3 bars are out. slowly regenerates bar gauge and doubles my attack power

:p
    UMvC3: Nemesis T-Type (y)/Hawkeye (a)/Strider Hiryu (y)
    SCV: Siegfried, Nightmare, Leixia, Mitsurugi TTT2: Lei Wulong/Marshall Law
    PSN: OnlyWingedAngel
    Nemesis T-Type - Tutorial and Combo Videos Here
  • HeihachiHeihachi Joined: Posts: 221
    anybody manages to collected all the cards yet? the games keeps giving me the same cards on offline mode.