[HvH] Deck Building Thread.

123457»

Comments

• eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
    Yup it's hard finding matches in Xbox also.
    yea H&H is almost as dead as skullgirls now

haters-gonna-hate.gif?w=610
    ·
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm collecting the cards to really test out my point character skills. Unfortunately, I don't have multiple man. I'm on PSN by the way, so if anyone wants to play. (I also got UMVC3 on Vita) message me on Da-Co-Jones for friend requests/game invites.
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
    ·
  • GLORYBE26ODGLORYBE26OD Joined: Posts: 445
    We should have a time set for people to get on H&H so we can find matches. I propose 8:00-9:00 PM west coast time. Doing this would make it more likely to find a match. If needed we could also propose a day.
    ·
    We should have a time set for people to get on H&H so we can find matches. I propose 8:00-9:00 PM west coast time. Doing this would make it more likely to find a match. If needed we could also propose a day.
    I'm on PSN :(
    ·
    ·
    Darn. I'm the lonely Xbox H&H player.
    ·
    Darn. I'm the lonely Xbox H&H player.
    :( I feel you bro
    ·
    does anyone know what hero mode bonus does beside put a cross next to your name?
    ·
  • PatientShadowPatientShadow Joined: Posts: 13
    Does anyone even play h&h anymore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    ·
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still kinda do on PS3. I'm just trying to get the multiple man card AGAIN to practice on "anchor" characters

·

I play with my training partner. Its like a hyperbolic time chamber.
    ·
  • eyekantspeleeyekantspele Joined: Posts: 10
    anyone tell me how the heck you get the sabretooth card?
    ·
  • DiscoCokkroachDiscoCokkroach Robot Master Joined: Posts: 140
    anyone tell me how the heck you get the sabretooth card?
    Heroes & Heralds
    Fight as Heralds
    Fight on City that Never Sleeps, SHIELD Airshow, or Fate of the Earth until you get Sabertooth.

You could also get it online if you won on one of those stages, but you can't control stage selection online (or silly HvH strats >_>), so offline is your best bet.
    Amingo is great he has both kinds of options Jumping High Kick and ducking light kick
    --EVIL CAP AMERICA
    ·
  • BMsirhc1313BMsirhc1313 I'm 0ld Joined: Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to get the costumes...played this guy who killed my character with a raw super dhc super...what kind of card is that? Some sort of attack boost?
    ·
    I'm trying to get the costumes...played this guy who killed my character with a raw super dhc super...what kind of card is that? Some sort of attack boost?

The Kingpin card or the Princess card, they both give a 20% overall damage increase to supers and I guess an attack boost card was used to do more raw damage.

Anyone know what stage to play to get the multiple-man card?

·
    Anyone know what stage to play to get the multiple-man card?
    Fight as the Heroes on Tricell Laboratory or as the Heralds on Chaos at Tricell. You can get it on other stages, but those two give you the best chances.
    Amingo is great he has both kinds of options Jumping High Kick and ducking light kick
    --EVIL CAP AMERICA
    ·
    Oh, hey! I should probably mention where I'm getting all of this information!

Ultimate MvC3 Heroes & Heralds card locations revealed (where to get the cards, complete with The Chart)
    Heroes & Heralds Ability Card list (a list of all cards [with pictures] and what they do)

The chart is terribly formatted, but it speaks the truth! Also, as for getting the CapCom and Serpent cards (which nobody in this topic could seem to figure out how to obtain), here's a word from the GameFAQs Wiki for UMvC3:
    Online-only Cards:
    • Captain Commando Team: Earn 400 points or more in one week's campaign. The card is the reward if your faction wins (Heroes only). Need verification on this!
    • Serpent: Earn 400 points or more in one week's campaign. The card is the reward if your faction wins (Heralds only). Need verification on this!
    • The Watcher: Can be obtained either through winning matches online, as a reward for being on the winning faction at the end of a campaign or by accumulating a certain amount of points (estimated to be 500).
    The above info corroborates with what the chart says about those cards ("can only be obtained if you win a tournament in online mode"). I have yet to test it for myself, but if anyone manages to get 400+ points and be on the winning side one week, let me know how it works out.
    --EVIL CAP AMERICA
    ·
  • Edward GeraldineEdward Geraldine Joined: Posts: 1
    Run Vergil/Trish/Dante with Sabertooth(P)/Cyclops(S)/Daken(S)

Spam Vergil's HS into corner/ HC as soon as next char shows in top corner, repeat rinse finish with team HC or Vergil variable HC for style. AI can not handle it. 116 in a row win record / with a few Perfect Wins with this strategy. Dash attack+team assist to push opp into corner for spam attack/ meter build up. If opp gets x-factor off, keep pinned then restart process.

Here is a list of where to get the various cards offline/online

http://shoryuken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/hhlocation.png

~Damnedge
    ·
  • mr wrightmr wright that's all i needed! Joined: Posts: 23

Oh, hey! I should probably mention where I'm getting all of this information!

Ultimate MvC3 Heroes & Heralds card locations revealed (where to get the cards, complete with The Chart)

Heroes & Heralds Ability Card list (a list of all cards [with pictures] and what they do)

The chart is terribly formatted, but it speaks the truth! Also, as for getting the CapCom and Serpent cards (which nobody in this topic could seem to figure out how to obtain), here's a word from the GameFAQs Wiki for UMvC3:

Online-only Cards:

• Captain Commando Team: Earn 400 points or more in one week's campaign. The card is the reward if your faction wins (Heroes only). Need verification on this!

• Serpent: Earn 400 points or more in one week's campaign. The card is the reward if your faction wins (Heralds only). Need verification on this!

• The Watcher: Can be obtained either through winning matches online, as a reward for being on the winning faction at the end of a campaign or by accumulating a certain amount of points (estimated to be 500).

The above info corroborates with what the chart says about those cards ("can only be obtained if you win a tournament in online mode"). I have yet to test it for myself, but if anyone manages to get 400+ points and be on the winning side one week, let me know how it works out.

i'll be on wednesday night on heroes side (xbl). i only need captain commando and serpent cards so i guess i'll try to get 400pts on the winning side, which is basically 40 wins.

someone should try to boost this to see if this is really how those cards are obtained.

·
  • masonmason Joined: Posts: 674 ✭✭✭
    Is there any kind of specific time that people play? I just want to unlock the colors. I've been on all times of the day for the last 2 weeks and I've only had 4 matches. This is for XBL. American Flag would be the best flag for finding players right?
    Laughter 7: Well, this is strange. At the GodsGarden that just went down, Momochi picked Dhalsim (beat Daigo 10-8 too!). Is this mofo ever coming back to Gouki?!
    ·
    hey does anyone still play this?
    also does the mystique card improve the time for wrights turnabout?
    ·
  • MrGizmo235MrGizmo235 Joined: Posts: 70
    Very few people play this... I have tried multiple times, waiting for as long as 30min before giving up and have yet to find a match.
    ·
  • SlipHole79SlipHole79 Joined: Posts: 166
    The same reason u won't find it used at any tournament. Most people who play are real competitive and no herolds are just game cheats.
    That mode never lasted long
    Leader and founder of With Honor Crew!!!

Psn tag SlipHole79

XBL tag SlipHole79
    ·
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 11,865 mod
    Unpinning this helpful thread. :tup:
    http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    ·
123457»