THE RELATIONSHIP/DATING THREAD RULES AN GUIDELINES
New Thread for a New Year
1) This thread if for opinions and knowledge of women/men in general. Relationships, dating, situations, issues, sex..etc. I ask that everyone keep it REAL and not DUMB.
2) Don't knock anyones opinion nor take it for full regard unless the majority agrees. Otherwise take it an mold it to your liking.
3) Make sure to look through the thread for situations that may be similar to yours. If you can't a member shall just point out a post that has the answer you are looking for.
4) We have lady members, so respect their opinions and views please.
5) IF you feel uncomfortable expressing it within here, I am willing to answer it through PM.
6) Ignorant answers will be deleted as well as disses toward those that may have not walked your path.
8) Please no "Post a Pic" reply. It will be deleted. ALONG WITH THAT--> sending pics of someone without their knowledge can lead to a ban... so think before doing so.:annoy:
9) If you want one member to answer your question, please state his or her name in the beginning. (ie hey ______insert trustworthy member...)
10) Relationship questions should be given enough detail for those willing to help to understand (your age, length of time together, and issues at hand aka your an her fault)
11) This is NOT a journal. Any day to day posting will be deleted and you will be warned.
12) Trolling will get you an infraction and possible ban. So watch yourself.
13) THOSE THAT ARE DATING/IN A RELATIONSHIP with some that post on this site... please keep any "at home issues" off the site. I NOR any mod can help you other than infract/ban the both of you.
14) Remember we have a younger generation on this site now and folk viewing from all over. SEXUAL topics/issues please try to keep serious.
7) Concerned about your health....please resort to www.WebMD.com for further help rather than srk.
Good luck. I will try to answer as many as I can and hope srk's finest
will help also.
Respected... simple as that.