The Relationship/Dating Thread: We will argue over your issue like we're your parents...even yell.

Comments

• DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,225
    He got hit with the Strider+Doom MM on short notice, he wasn't ready for that chip trap she set up. Wouldn't be surprised if the chick saw him at the same gym before then low key plotted to coincidentally "run into him" while out with the new Mandingo. At that point all he could do was eat the chip or go for some slick shit to get out of there.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,763
    Or just shoulder bump her on the way out while wearing his ear buds and looking at his phone
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,272
    The best thing to do is to just act like you don't care enough for talking to her to bother you, which is easiest when it happens to be true.
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,412
    Reticently wrote: »
    The best thing to do is to just act like you don't care enough for talking to her to bother you, which is easiest when it happens to be true.

I really didn't care. That woman ruined almost every aspect of my life so good luck to the dude that's piping her now.
  • NickRocksNickRocks or whatever Joined: Posts: 22,097
    Nah you upback call cyke and ahvb that bitch wtf strider doom is cake.

You shouldve just been like i gotta go or be mad ignorant XCUS ME and barge thru them
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,354
    edited February 26
    @nikeSBstunna89 Should this happen again. Just be blunt and be like "*cut her off in mid sentence* Look I don't want to nor care to talk to you anymore. And I damn sure don't care to talk to whoever you're now seeing. Alright? Leave me alone, don't ever approach me again and go on about ya lives." And if the dude feels the need to put on his cape for a chick he should've checked and knew better than to agree to meet her ex. Then eh so be it. In situations like that. You sometimes just gotta be like no more Mr Nice guy. Gotta get confrontational and show her that shit ain't cool. Win or lose she will respect you enough to not try shit like that anymore.

Because she'll know you wont be such a "nice guy" about the situation. Don't get emotional and irate. But don't go along with the bullshit either. Simply don't engage in actual conversation. Just calmly get your point across, be stern about it, and dip out.
    Dude was "asking for a friend" in the mgtow thread
    That place is full of cucks
    mgtow has some good ideas like rejecting the marriage meme but those dudes take their woman hate too far like men dont be doing fuck shit too
    King of the Post-09ers
  • KashiyukasthighsKashiyukasthighs Joined: Posts: 963
    You're just retarded.
    I am way too good to acknowledge an ex

I remember one dude who went on a date with wifey back in hs went to stalk her at work.

Security handled him and he got arrested

Yeah white people are shit
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 1,922
    edited February 28
    dab00g wrote: »
    I am way too good to acknowledge an ex

I remember one dude who went on a date with wifey back in hs went to stalk her at work.

Security handled him and he got arrested

Yeah white people are shit

Meh I'm really not on bad terms with any of my ex's so I've never really had this issue. If I was introduced I would be happy for them since I'm happy settling down with the girl I'm seeing.
    Just pay it no mind. Why let some dumb idiot control you even longer than she already has. Worst thing you can do is stop going to that gym of fear of seeing her. Instead double your gym time. Live in that place.

Also, I understand why you don't like why guys with Asian girls now. The world is full of clarity all of a sudden. The thought of your wife getting piped by a white dude really bothers you lol.

Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,412
    You read my mind bro. For some reason that just made me wanna go harder in the gym. Like no days off type shit.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,223
    You read my mind bro. For some reason that just made me wanna go harder in the gym. Like no days off type shit.

no days off means no gains my dude
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
    edited March 1

no days off means no gains my dude

LOL really. Because we've been warrior classing it lately, 6 days on crazy hours type shit and all we see is gains. I think it depends on your workout regiment and what your body is used to. Rest is certainly important but there is ways to work out every day if you want to. Then again, you wont see the muscle building type of strength training results you want if you are working out every single day without rest at the start.
    PSN - TojiSake
    Seeing oldest daughter in 2 weeks...not looking forward to seeing her mom

U can ded go to the gym everyday and still make gains depending on what ur split is
    King of the Post-09ers
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,204
    So I went to the Popeye's joint that I usually frequent the other day (haven't been there for a few weeks) and the cute girl that I used to crush on there said she remembers me and starts to flirt with me asking all these questions. Funny part is she wouldn't give me the time of day in the past. Guess she sensed that I'm taken now.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 7,996
    You're just retarded.

Square up homie!
    So I went to the Popeye's joint that I usually frequent the other day (haven't been there for a few weeks) and the cute girl that I used to crush on there said she remembers me and starts to flirt with me asking all these questions. Funny part is she wouldn't give me the time of day in the past. Guess she sensed that I'm taken now.

Females know whats up. It's that "I already got pussy" swag. Still draws them out. Similar to grown man status swag.

• crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,745
    NickRocks wrote: »
    Seeing oldest daughter in 2 weeks...not looking forward to seeing her mom

U can ded go to the gym everyday and still make gains depending on what ur split is

Hope it goes well man, give the mom some dick then nab her purse n catch her with the uppercut.

Any man can train 7 days, just takes juice n 4k calories lol.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    If i was to go everyday id prob do something like

Monday chest
    Tuesday back
    Wednesday shoulders
    Thursday biceps/triceps
    Friday quads
    Saturday hamstrings
    Sunday forearms/calves

But i only go 4 days a week (some weeks only 3) so i have to consolidate muscle groups
    King of the Post-09ers
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,231
    edited March 9
    Had a date with this chick Sunday that was ok. She's a cool chick, but one of those late 30s still living like 20s types. Definitely could be a good drinking buddy but not someone I'd want to date in any capacity. I DO have a date with this cute blonde attorney Saturday, and I'll definitely be fighting out of my weight class on this one, but we'll see how it goes. :lol:

One thing being on dating apps has taught me is that there are a lot of just basic-ass people out there. Like most people are just basic. They say and do a lot of the same things and seem indistinguishable from one another in a lot of ways. It's almost kind of depressing, but I suppose if you meet someone who's different and interesting, it makes you appreciate them more.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
    I was doing the online dating thing back 13 years ago

Girls seemed way nicer then

During my few months single i did okc and pof and got so many vapid, boring as shit basic bitches

I prefer to talk to people in person because it is just natural
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,231
    I'd prefer to talk to people in person, but I get the impression that a lot of the people worth dating around here don't have a whole lot of time to date, so they go to the apps. Yes there are some basic folks on there but there are some quality ones too, at least from what I can gather.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 4,073
    i have a story to tell.
    read on. lol. you are gonna laugh.
    i'm gonna spoiler my next post.
    to protect the innocent eyes of kids reading.
    in india and china where SRK is huge. believe it not...for all my chinese and indian lurkers out there...i dedicate this next story to you.
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 976
    I never talked to that girl like I said I would. I just stopped paying her any mind. Been much happier ever since.

Already talking to other girls, but to be honest I'm doing pretty good by myself...
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 2,472
    Spoiler tech had me rolling
    Within the dream, he stayed.

NupoChromine Vs. SRK
    Current Score: 5-40 SRK
    0-10 Windalfr
    1-10 DevilJin01
    0-10 Ribu
    4-10 A10metal
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,137
    NickRocks wrote: »
    mgtow has some good ideas like rejecting the marriage meme but those dudes take their woman hate too far like men dont be doing fuck shit too

It's usually for the sake of a woman. No?
    Liberalism is a mental disease.
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 976
    ^It's amazing how much focusing on oneself pays off.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
    How the kid though

Bouncing back is some shit
  • KagamizenKagamizen don't think, feel. Joined: Posts: 390
    Been away for a grip SRK fam. A lot of shit has happened and is still happening, but I have learned a lot.

So here is a brief outline of what has been going on.

- lost 100lbs
    - wrecked my car on black ice
    - almost went to jail due to the tinder date from hell
    - almost had a world star moment in Wal mart
    - met some cray chicks
    - met one awesome chick that is for real legit af
    - connected with some real cool as family members, so Im like the modern day Urkel (just cooler)
    - Turns out I'm the alpha in most places I go
    - Lot of chicks have been trying to get with me
    - turns out I may be one of the smartest people in town
    - I may eventually do something or be something political in this town
    - I went from being homeless to having a house

But there is a lot more and expect an extrmely long post from me in the future. I appreciate all you peeps for being there for me and continuing to be there for me as I am working through things.

Welcome back dude. Sounds like you definitely turned your franchise around
  • JMACJMAC Joined: Posts: 3
    this girl i've kinda had a crush on told me she was in the area but she was leaving soon. She said she comes by every other month. I asked if she wanted to do lunch next time she was in the area. She said "sure I'll let you know ahead of time when im in the area"
    So my question for the ladies is, was this basically a nice way of saying no or is she genuinely interested in having lunch with me?
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I've seen several exes with their new dudes and acted like an adult. What's so hard about that? "Hey. How are you? Nice to meet you. Oh that's cool. Have a good one, later."
    This is offensive.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,354
    JMAC wrote: »
    this girl i've kinda had a crush on told me she was in the area but she was leaving soon. She said she comes by every other month. I asked if she wanted to do lunch next time she was in the area. She said "sure I'll let you know ahead of time when im in the area"
    So my question for the ladies is, was this basically a nice way of saying no or is she genuinely interested in having lunch with me?

You are aware that this is a website mainly composed of fighting game enthusiast and fans right? Not exactly the kind of place female posters frequent.

• GwynLovesMilkGwynLovesMilk Joined: Posts: 6,077
    JMAC wrote: »

Replace she with he and now you're gay and know your answer.

It's just like anybody else saying the same thing, coin flip, if you're on their mind next time they're getting ready to come out, you'll get chosen lol.
    If you want to write a book you have to live a life that's worth sealing in ink.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,447
    What does one do when in a rut? Confidence is at an all time low from recent (and excessive) failures, can't seem to shake back on the dating scene like I usually do.

Don't cut me slack either, give it to me raw

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • Core SeriesCore Series My work is done here. Joined: Posts: 576
    HD-Man wrote: »
    What does one do when in a rut? Confidence is at an all time low from recent (and excessive) failures, can't seem to shake back on the dating scene like I usually do.

Alright, bro. I usually charge for this.

Here's what you do...are you ready? This shit will blow your mind. Sit down please. If you're standing when you hear this, you will faint and wake up in a puddle of your own blood, vomit and feces.

Get money. Fuck bitches. Lift weights. Your personality doesn't matter one iota to a bitch. I hope I've helped.
    HD-Man wrote: »

You really need to stop evaluating your worth via bitches on facebook in mobile

The typical shit of work out, focus on you, and think of pussy as always there because it is.

What you need to work on is not being a bitch. Not caring about what people who aren't giving you money think of you.

I suggest a fresh cut, a hard workout regime, and having a hardcore holly ftw mindset
    Always so eloquent. Let's take it a step further.
    A woman...an adult human being...will be a parasite to your banking and mental health.
    She can only repay you with two things: Sex and attractiveness. These are her only currency in dealing with you.
    This is literally all she has over you, ever.

Your failure is that you have not yet awakened to higher understanding.
    Relationships are nothing more than an exchange of goods and services.
    You provide the goods (money and objects), and she provides the services (sex and weight management).

My assumption is that your grooming and income could use improvement.
    Do you have any self-portraits online? I'd like to assess your aesthetics.
    People judge you based on your appearance so let's start there. If you look alright, we can move on to step two.

Meh really as a single guy just looking to fuck what a woman represents should just be somebody to have sex with

Now if it blossoms into something more cool?

I need a partner who is smart, who is a career woman, and has plans to succeed in the future independent of me. Who also wants to push me to succeed.

Cannot get that with a house wife
    Meh really as a single guy just looking to fuck what a woman represents should just be somebody to have sex with

Now if it blossoms into something more cool?

I need a partner who is smart, who is a career woman, and has plans to succeed in the future independent of me. Who also wants to push me to succeed.

Cannot get that with a house wife
    A career woman will place her own needs above yours. Furthermore, she will interact with men who are the gatekeepers to her advancement. They will have allure and leverage.
    She will second guess her relationship whenever it challenges her ego or her corporate development.

It's not impossible to manage that kind of relationship. Rest assured, your patience and your manhood will be tested.
    In my experience, and that of many men, women easily become power drunk when they have too much leverage in a romance. If you fail to entertain, her affection and gratitude will thin out.

She will push you to succeed by leaving you for another man with a higher sense of initiative.
    She may push you a little in the beginning, but women are not natural leaders. Be aware of that.
    Your mother may have 'pushed you to succeed,' but only out of self-interest. She couldn't leave you for a better son. You will have less luck with wild women.
    Bro if you are having that type of issue it is a hangup you have about leverage
    Leverage is everything. It doesn't always become an issue.
    Understand that leverage is an element of any interpersonal relationship.
    Nobody likes to talk about it. We usually prefer to keep the gloves on.
  • TyphlosionTyphlosion Russian Hacker Joined: Posts: 928

True but I think having a house wife is too much leverage in todays age. If you decide to leave your wife it's pretty much over for her.
    Typhlosion wrote: »

True but I think having a house wife is too much leverage in todays age. If you decide to leave your wife it's pretty much over for her.

Except she gets half of everything the two of you have amassed via alimony and child support if there is a kid to in the mix, to maintain lifestyle.
    PSN - TojiSake