The Relationship/Dating Thread: We will argue over your issue like we're your parents...even yell.

1482483484486488

Comments

  • SesshomaruSesshomaru Joined: Posts: 577
    The sooner you get over it, the better. I would see it as a life changing experience, and a cool story to tell to your grandchildrens
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    highlulu wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I just want it to be constructive. I get it. Sometimes you gotta get that shit off your chest. I just want to make sure when he's cooled he sees that some shit he's doing is going to hinder him later on.

    The best of us are blinded by rage and other shit. We just need someone else to help us see clearly.
    . Am i salty after the fact? oh fuck yeah i am, i put so much into the relationship and put my own shit on hold to be there for her shit, put up with her terrible friends and family etc and she just wasn't there with what she would/could commit.

    No one owes you shit, homie.

    One of those hard truths.
    This is offensive.
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,836
    Raz0r wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I just want it to be constructive. I get it. Sometimes you gotta get that shit off your chest. I just want to make sure when he's cooled he sees that some shit he's doing is going to hinder him later on.

    The best of us are blinded by rage and other shit. We just need someone else to help us see clearly.
    . Am i salty after the fact? oh fuck yeah i am, i put so much into the relationship and put my own shit on hold to be there for her shit, put up with her terrible friends and family etc and she just wasn't there with what she would/could commit.

    No one owes you shit, homie.

    One of those hard truths.

    too true, i just gotta avoid putting so much into people who don't want to put the same level of effort in to me... like i said, this is my L
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,640
    edited July 26
    i'm talking to this girl.
    and everything is normal
    then after adding her to my G+ contacts...G+ connects your contacts to all their social media..
    so i end up seeing her facebook page.
    guess what?
    she's a SJW.
    see facebook pics of her protesting anti male stuff. being a super pro feminist. president of feminist social clubs at her college.
    i have a dilemma.
    one one side she is a actively protesting man hating pro feminist SJW.
    on the other she's hot with big ole titties.
    what to do what to do.
    i'm torn.

  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,016
    edited July 28
    StockyJam wrote: »
    i'm talking to this girl.
    and everything is normal
    then after adding her to my G+ contacts...G+ connects your contacts to all their social media..
    so i end up seeing her facebook page.
    guess what?
    she's a SJW.
    see facebook pics of her protesting anti male stuff. being a super pro feminist. president of feminist social clubs at her college.
    i have a dilemma.
    one one side she is a actively protesting man hating pro feminist SJW.
    on the other she's hot with big ole titties.
    what to do what to do.
    i'm torn.

    I would suggest you get with it or quit it lol
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Don't talk politics. It's pretty easy to get along with people of you know what sets them off. Also lots of people have strong views about the larger world and manage to not let them affect their personal relationships.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 744
    edited August 11
    .
    Post edited by JLALloyd on
  • Dracula_XDracula_X unblockable Joined: Posts: 915
    edited July 29
    JLALloyd wrote: »
    JLALloyd wrote: »
    Anyone here ever met a girl that looks better than the woman of your dreams?
    She's f*cking perfection. I'm lost. I tried to convince myself I can't date her because the last time I dated a girl that looked really good I spent most of my time menacing people who dared to dm her on social media. But in the end you can't fight it, I feel like a 14 y.o kid.
    I'm grown now, can't live this life again. I have so much respect for the guys that date these women, I don't have the mental strength for that.
    We're dating now...
    The only annoying thing is her crazy ex who can't believe she's done with him. He threatened her whole family if she keeps refusing to see him, she knows she deserves better than that fucker but she's afraid. She doesn't want me to kick his ass because he'll eventually find her alone one day.
    I don't know what to do, I hate being unable to do anything except telling her we can't live depending on this guy's words. I'm obviously planning to send him to a hospital asap.

    If the threats are serious enough take it to the authorities. As satisfying as it would be don't take it in your own hands it likely won't end well for anyone. I want to say most of the people that make these threats are blowing hot air but there is always the ones that are serious.
    Time lost can never be retrieved.
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,751
    Yea if she didnt block him or do some shit to prevent him from talking to her in any way its because she still wants the attention. I just went through something similar with the brazilian actually
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,640
    You're seeing a heavily misandric feminist which seems like a turn off for you but your overly thirsty ass is unsure of what to do because she's also attractive with big tits. Seems like that herpes spread to your brain because no one can be this stupid.

    Oh speaking of that if you ever even make it as far as getting a shot of dropping the panties what do you think her reaction will be when she realizes you have herpes?

    you do realize according to statistics 70% of the planet has some form of herpes right?
    look it up.
    tho most of it is the lip kind.
    still. its a part of life. unless you wanna be the boy in the bubble and stay home all day, never socializing or having a life.
    but i'm not gonna tell her.
    or any girl.
    not that i'll be spreading it.
    i take antivirals and if i ever have an outbreak i'll just not have sex.
    the chances of passing herpes is extremely low when you arent having an outbreak. if not 100% of humanity would have it. even your virgin ass.
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,426
    dab00g wrote: »
    You know there are dating websites for people with herp

    Just stay on those

    Exactly, there is probably hot women with lower standards on that thing anyway which is great for stockyjam. It's disgusting that people on earth would willingly give people an STD
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 744
    edited August 11
    .
    Post edited by JLALloyd on
  • KagamizenKagamizen don't think, feel. Joined: Posts: 397
    what the hell did i just walk into??? i guess StockyJam did not hear about Usher getting sued
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,016
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    StockyJam wrote: »
    i'm talking to this girl.
    and everything is normal
    then after adding her to my G+ contacts...G+ connects your contacts to all their social media..
    so i end up seeing her facebook page.
    guess what?
    she's a SJW.
    see facebook pics of her protesting anti male stuff. being a super pro feminist. president of feminist social clubs at her college.
    i have a dilemma.
    one one side she is a actively protesting man hating pro feminist SJW.
    on the other she's hot with big ole titties.
    what to do what to do.
    i'm torn.

    I would do it, but then again, I want to fuck Ann Coulter something fierce because shoving my dick in the mouth of the chick that spews all the shit she does would probably make me extra hard. I'd feel like I was doing the world a service on some debased level.


    Just promise that if you DO end up banging this chick, you'll shout something like "VICTORY FOR THE FORCES OF THE PATRIARCHY" when you come.

    That would be epic lol
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,911
    StockyJam wrote: »
    i'm talking to this girl.
    and everything is normal
    then after adding her to my G+ contacts...G+ connects your contacts to all their social media..
    so i end up seeing her facebook page.
    guess what?
    she's a SJW.
    see facebook pics of her protesting anti male stuff. being a super pro feminist. president of feminist social clubs at her college.
    i have a dilemma.
    one one side she is a actively protesting man hating pro feminist SJW.
    on the other she's hot with big ole titties.
    what to do what to do.
    i'm torn.

    red pill that hoe
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,778
    Actually valtrex is usually a blue pill

    There are red colored antivirals though
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,381
    Kagamizen wrote: »
    what the hell did i just walk into??? i guess StockyJam did not hear about Usher getting sued
    And apparently Jim Carry

    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,728
    If it ain't in the butt, you might knock her up.

    If you really wanna keep it, make sure you sheath it.


    I'll be here all week, feel free to play along :party:
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • AlkipotAlkipot Speeches are for campaigning... now is the time for action! Joined: Posts: 1,891
    What is it about tattooed women that makes my dick scream at me like "TALK TO HER! YOUR GIRL WILL NEVER KNOW!"

    Saw these two hot tatted chicks in the gym yesterday and almost lost all my concentration. Sleeves and legs... mmmmmhmmmmm....

    Sleeping with only one person is hard fucking work.
    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, ABIGAIL!)
    Watch my terrible MvC: I and SFV play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,610
    Yea I dunno dude, Girls with tats look terrible.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,501
    The more tats I get, the more I find them attractive on a female.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,425
    edited August 10
    Alkipot wrote: »
    What is it about tattooed women that makes my dick scream at me like "TALK TO HER! YOUR GIRL WILL NEVER KNOW!"

    Saw these two hot tatted chicks in the gym yesterday and almost lost all my concentration. Sleeves and legs... mmmmmhmmmmm....

    Sleeping with only one person is hard fucking work.

    I'm the same way. I think it might be because I don't have any, but chicks with COOL tats, not like getting Pooh on their calf or something always get me. Sleeves, leg tattoos, hand tats....I don't know what it is. Piercings too. Bonus points if they look like they have that pseudo goth, dark hair dark eyes thing going on and look like they might only fuck to Danzig records.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • GwynLovesMilkGwynLovesMilk Joined: Posts: 6,096
    Sleeping with only one person sucks lol
    If you want to write a book you have to live a life that's worth sealing in ink.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,911
    Sleeping with only one person sucks lol

    Less likely to get STDs though
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,778
    Horrible tattoos like those bows behind the leg

    Or just cruddy work on an out of shape chick
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,016
    Sleeping with only one person sucks lol

    Thats a fine opinion... but it doesn't apply to everyone. You will probably a sing a different song when you're much older.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,778
    If a chick is like put together like those spanish channel morning show host? She can have a shitty tatoo

    Now your regularly tatted up fat chick with a sleeve and her thigh done

    Like if a bitch can fit the sistine chapel on her arm fat nah

    But if a chick is as put together she could pull off a sleeve

    Basically don't be fat if you are a female into tatoos i already know you must be fucked up

    Don't add in ugly and fat
  • SesshomaruSesshomaru Joined: Posts: 577
    The more power to you!
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,640
    im in love.
    again.