The Relationship/Dating Thread: We will argue over your issue like we're your parents...even yell.

Comments

• StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,650
    i can still smell her wet cum from her sweet pussy on my dick.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    she actually said her stomach hurt immediately after we fucked. and accused me of having passed her something.

but that just her catching feelings for me.
    not herpes.
    you cant really catch herpes if you arent having an outbreak. if you could everyone would have herpes on the planet. especially oral. but no. thats not how it works.
    like my mom has oral herpes cause every winter she gets cold sores.
    i tell her she has itwhen i see it on her lip...but she doesnt wanna admit it to herself.
    she caught it most likely kissing someone hello on the cheek.
    since shes hispanic...latin chicks kiss everyone on the cheek to say hello. like the french.

but yeah.
    even tho im not outbreaking. it worries me to death passing it.
    i dont want to ever hurt a girl that bad.
    i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy let alone my lover.
    im very mindful that my virus is dormant when i get intimate.
    i know im active when i feel pinpricks over my entire skin...then ill pee a cloudy piss, then the red bumps appear.
    once i feel the virus trigger itself active...and feel that pinprick feeling, i know better than to get intimate.
    which sucks cuz it cockblocks me.
    cant fuck for weeks.
    must break off a date type cockblocking.

but it does ease up on frequency of outbreaks and severity. it gets better over time.

her stomach hurt cause she catching feelings.
    that...and cause i have a big dick.
    which is why she caught feelings
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,503
    These tinder hoes are stupid as fuck man I swear.
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,129
    Have any of you used tinder for one night stands? If so, how successful were you? How obvious were your or her intentions to have sex?

This all started at a random conversation at work which began over the subject of online dating and the success one finds there.
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,534
    I've done so once or twice but after getting a preggo scare nah never again have I used that site. On Tinder there's crazy broads and there are broads that should be locked up in an asylum.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,641
    So i got dumped bout 2 weeks ago (I share the blame on that tho). We agreed to just be friends, which I kinda lied about cuz I've gradually eased off her

She started texting me out the blue last week, which I generally don't respond to.

Is it wrong for me to be distant and move on so quickly even if its kinda my fault we broke up?

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,757
    StockyJam wrote: »
    im in love.
    again.
    she actually said her stomach hurt immediately after we fucked. and accused me of having passed her something.

but that just her catching feelings for me.
    not herpes.

im crying.

King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,757
    things are going great w the gf, first time weve had such a long streak of good days in awhile. i might keep her around after all
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,560
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    I miss hearing from DJ Hyperkid. I wonder how he has been

I was thinking about him the other day. I hope he's doing well for himself.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,611
    HD-Man wrote: »

Is it wrong for me to be distant and move on so quickly even if its kinda my fault we broke up?
    No.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,425
    HD-Man wrote: »
    So i got dumped bout 2 weeks ago (I share the blame on that tho). We agreed to just be friends, which I kinda lied about cuz I've gradually eased off her

She started texting me out the blue last week, which I generally don't respond to.

NOT being distant is almost wrong. You broke up & there's no reason to have conversations with this person all the time if that's the case. I get it, sometimes people have to ease their way apart, it happens. But don't think for a second that it's wrong for you to be distant. It's not, that's what a breakup is. Creating distance in a place where it's needed.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
    I figured as much, guys. so I've just been doing me, building my fan base back up so to speak. Got 1 starter on deck already, working on a 2nd

One thing I learned awhile ago, a man who is thorough and continues to level up won't have too much difficulty getting women.

Prolly why my exes lowkey watch me (while they're with their bf I might add) everytime they see my out cuz I've always stepped my game up another notch when they see me

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,789
    When exes see new me, like the "in shape" me i get dm's on twitter about it

Just stupid

I think exes should stay that way

• MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,018
    NickRocks wrote: »
    So I got engaged last week.... Boom.

He proposed?

Yeah I did lol. Of course comon now. Although I had a friend who's now wife proposed to him.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,534
    Is it me or do women just have this sixth sense when it comes to knowing when to slide into their ex's DMs? I ended up having two of mine just hit me up last night literally a day after I had a huge falling out with a chick I saw as a potential gf. Funny part is none of them know each other.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Philippines xx Thailand/Vietnam or Japan xx Korea/China makes more sense than Philippines xx Japan.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    Men& women are pretty different on how they view relationships:,Its like most dudes don't really care. Sure, men would like a nice woman to cuff, but its not a necessity. As long as we have something to smash from time to time, we are generally cool doing our thing being single

Chicks on the other hand act like life is meaningless and they wil just die without having a man. Seems like they don't know how to enjoy themselves.

its weird to me cuz I always find out new cool shit about myself and tend to get step out of my comfort zone more.

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,845 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't find that in any way true.
    This is offensive.
    thurst wrote: »
    Philippines xx Thailand/Vietnam or Japan xx Korea/China makes more sense than Philippines xx Japan.

Flying out from la

Going from philippines to japan to hk

P.i for a 3 day layover. Pretty much just to see my grandma's home and my hometown

Japan for 3 weeks

Then hong kong for 5 days
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Word. Hong Kong is supposed to be dope.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    edited October 18
    thurst wrote: »
    Word. Hong Kong is supposed to be dope.

Hong Kong is very dope. Check out the Stanley Market(doesn't stay open too late).The area also has a lot of open soccer courts there. Its like basketball here. You can just join and play pickup. Obviously visit the mountain. For great nightlife experience make sure to visit Lan Kwai Fung. And for shopping visit Sneaker street/Mong Kok area in Kowloon.
    PSN - TojiSake
    im supposed to be on a date right now but it seems im gonna be stood up. not the girl im seeing but another girl.
    also.
    the blonde with the big ass i mentioned a months ago..we drifted apart. but she hit me up again. but i have no confidence with her.
    i think she's seeing someone else. 90% sure but ive never accused or asked her.
    mm. whatever.

getting stood up sucks.
    edited October 18
    im supposed to be on a date right now but it seems im gonna be stood up. not the girl im seeing but another girl.
    also.
    the blonde with the big ass i mentioned a months ago..we drifted apart. but she hit me up again. but i have no confidence with her.
    i think she's seeing someone else. 90% sure but ive never accused or asked her.
    mm. whatever.

getting stood up sucks.

Ive never been stood up for a date but more or less have when the girl is like 30+ minutes late, sends you a message when you've already been waiting like 15 minutes... then arrives and clearly doesn't give a fuck. Do you usually confirm with them that they're coming etc? I dunno how long you've been waiting but if you don't get something from her and you've been waiting 20+ minutes I'd dip soon and just cut communication ties 110%.

I'm also not normally the type but the person would be getting a pretty snarky response from me since one of the number one most disrespectful things a person can do is willingly waste someones time.

PSN - TojiSake
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,918
    What's the deal with Hong Kong? Is it to China what Puerto Rico is to the U.S.?

And about people wasting others time. What I've learned is that more often than not. People who have no qualms about wasting others time like that. Ain't got much going on for themselves. They ain't doing much so they have plenty of free time throughout the week. So it's nothing for them to stand someone up, because they will have time to hook up with someone tomorrow.

But people making moves and doing shit? We all value time because we don't have a lot of free time. So as to not waste our own time. We will be where we say we will at that time. Because we know it'll be at least a few days if not a week before we have time for that again.

They never had intent to meet up

They just wanted the ego boost of thirsty dopes catering to their whims

If a chick wants you super bad you pick her up from her house
    dab00g wrote: »

Girls like you picking them up but I think this is a over generalization in today's day/age. Lots of chicks even when starting the courting process prefer the option of being able to dip on their own if need be, plus lots of guys don't have/want to pick up the girl if she lives in a far location.... lots of these dudes i know don't even have cars in the city for that matter.
    PSN - TojiSake
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,845 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    What's the deal with Hong Kong? Is it to China what Puerto Rico is to the U.S.?

It was a British territory for about 150 years (minus 4 years when Japan took it over until we nuked them) so the people there got used to freedom and democracy to a degree. When the Crown relinquished rule with the Sino-British Joint Declaration signed by the British and Beijing in 1984, Hong Kong came under Chinese rule in 1997 (one of the plot points of Rush Hour!). Hong Kong residents quickly felt the authoritative hammer of Beijing. Shit that was legal before suddenly became illegal and politicians were rapidly replaced with faux-elected Communist officials.

Right now HK residents haven't accepted it. So no, it's not like Puerto Rico. It's completely different. HK is more like Taiwan or Tibet, reluctantly under a tenuous Chinese rule with tension always at a high.

Eyyyy, something Wikipedia could've answered.
    This is offensive.
    dab00g wrote: »

Girls like you picking them up but I think this is a over generalization in today's day/age. Lots of chicks even when starting the courting process prefer the option of being able to dip on their own if need be, plus lots of guys don't have/want to pick up the girl if she lives in a far location.... lots of these dudes i know don't even have cars in the city for that matter.

Depends if you are already living in toronto or new york? Or even in san fran? You got top tier train systems

In SoCal, Vegas, Hawaii anywhere else really, you need to drive to get places

But girls who like you and trust you enough to give you an address? That is all i have dealt with

I mean i meet up a chick at starbucks or whatever. Cool, we talk then a real date i pick her up.

But i guess i had the "good fortune" of chicks wanting me to pick them up and spend time in traffic talking

That is just my experience dating.

Wifey i met in high school at a house party by coincidence. I got her aol screen name from findapix, and flirted and all that. Then a couple of months later ran into her at a house party. Then she had a bf, but we stayed friends.

We been together for 11 years with a couple months apart here and there for her school where we broke up, but it was distance

I used other girls during that time to pretty much pass time and never wanted it seriously. And she dated other dudes.

But when she moved back here we knew it was right and i ghosted on all those chicks and deleted their numbers and changed my phone number.

I am all in on this.

But honestly try to get as much pounding in before you get married/move in

Never move in together unless you want to be married

I think that is the lesson we try to teach here