The Relationship/Dating Thread: We will argue over your issue like we're your parents...even yell.

1487488489490492

Comments

  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    thurst wrote: »
    I feel you, I was replying to the guys talking about hot girls being lazy in the sack.

    That said, in my experiences crazy is pretty evenly distributed across women of all levels of looks. The craziest broads I've met are the ones on the lower end of average on the spectrum, but for whatever reason think they're hot as fuck.

    I've run into chicks like that and that level of delusion, you can't help but do anything but laugh :lol:
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Reticently wrote: »
    In the long run, it is way better to be with an average looking mentally stable girl where the sex is pedestrian, than it is to be with a hot mess 9 hypersexual freak.

    The aggravation and monetary cost of constantly having to clean up another adult's fuck-ups eventually kills whatever attraction you might have felt.

    If I'm gonna commit to one woman and pay no mind to any other. The sex has to be so good that i wouldn't care to look at any other woman.

    There's an old adage that I heard once...."No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of fucking her.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    dab00g wrote: »
    Just becuase i was bored

    So that one video documentary of that natalie tran making a 40 minute video to validate her interracial relationship. Then at the end having a parade of wmaf couples like it was the happy ending and that asian men stay salty

    This was so fucking biased and dumb. It is not that they are dating white guys. It is that we are treated as shit and scum just by being asian and they hate their own asian identity and blame us because no matter what they aren't white

    The problem was never that the racist white guys you put up with. The problem is extoling the value of racists white people.

    I am sure other minorities ran into the "sorry lol whites only"

    But to make a video to basically pat yourself on the back for something society has accepted as "the norm"

    Is blatantly dumb

    Look at all the hate white women or black women get for dating an asian. Hell look at the entitlement of white people angry an asian dates asian

    In the end, i wasn't mad at the white man. Or who that chick decides to date. I am mad that racism, emasculation, and denial is what perpetuates towards us as asian men entirely from self hating asian women

    Why does it have to be racism though? Asian men are arguably the most successful race of men across the board in a lot of fields, so what is it that Asian chicks want that Asian men aren't providing? Maybe it's also the pressure from parents to date and marry within the race that's driving them out? Maybe on some levels it is racism but I can't believe there are that many self hating Asian chick is out there.

    Even if it is racism, why not pivot and start dating women of other races? I remember reading this dating site study that showed that Asian men and Latinas had a pretty high common interest in each other. What about that?

    I guess the thing with dating overall is that if one chick doesn't want you, another will. Everyone is SOMEONE'S ideal in some way shape or form, so why stay where you're tolerated rather than go where you're celebrated?


    Ggs to you too @dab00g it's been fun
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    final thoughts since srk closing down -

    too many asian women are nazi white supremacists. in the end i got a hot asian wife just like rcaido did. and i just got back from mexico where my friend just married a hot white girl. asian guys are making progress. we must fight the racism of white supremacist asian women who only date white guys. fuck them - not literally - metaphorically. theres a long way to go but i see much progress being made. asian guys need to keep stepping their game up. its not just a matter of successful career. cause a lot of well off asian guys still aren't in leadership positions calling shots and etc. someday!
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    Again, if you got yours, why do you care what other people do? You and dab00g sound like those angry old white dudes that get mad when white Chicks date black guys.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • WeeksWeeks Push Custom™ Joined: Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    thurst wrote: »
    I feel you, I was replying to the guys talking about hot girls being lazy in the sack.

    That said, in my experiences crazy is pretty evenly distributed across women of all levels of looks. The craziest broads I've met are the ones on the lower end of average on the spectrum, but for whatever reason think they're hot as fuck.

    the man speaks wisdom
    Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, but only after exhausting all other options.
    -Churchill
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 9
    because i have asian bros that i have met over the years, and if i have a son, i don't want him to grow up in a world where his own women are white supremacists and he has to deal with that kind of visceral racism, and if i have a daughter i dont want her to grow up to become a white supremacist - again i'd actually be perfectly happy if she came home with a black guy. like i can understand white people being white supremacist but the saddest thing ever is when other minorities become white supremacists. lolz what a joke. self loathing losers
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • WeeksWeeks Push Custom™ Joined: Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    fishjie wrote: »
    because i have asian bros that i have met over the years, and if i have a son, i don't want him to grow up in a world where his own women are white supremacists and he has to deal with that kind of visceral racism, and if i have a daughter i dont want her to grow up to become a white supremacist - again i'd actually be perfectly happy if she came home with a black guy. like i can understand white people being white supremacist but the saddest thing ever is when other minorities become white supremacists. lolz what a joke. self loathing losers

    i'm glad you're married dude i'd be looking over my shoulder, else
    Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, but only after exhausting all other options.
    -Churchill
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    edited January 9
    I think it's a lot easier to project your own mental stuff on someone else than it is to confront it head on. Not saying there aren't Asian chicks who have race related issues, but I think the whole "oh, Asian chicks just all hate themselves, that's why they don't date is" is to Asian men what "it's the patriarchy!!" Is to feminists. Just saying. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    By your logic, anyone who exclusively dates outside their race "hates themselves," which sounds like a stretch to me. Why's it different if your daughter comes home with a white guy than a black guy?
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    cause its all in the stats. white guys/asian women are the dominant interacial couple in usa, second comes white girls/black guys, which is why black women get pissed. its not asian women/black guys, they exclusively only date white guys. cause black guys, brown guys, anyone that's not white, is in their eyes bad. its all about actions. chicks on dating profiles say they date any race, but if you look at the okcupid data, they never respond to asian guys, and if you look at asian girls, a lot of them only responded to white guys.

    like if that's not white supremacy, dont know what else is
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    edited January 9
    You haven't answered my question. What's the difference whether your daughter dates a white guy or a black guy? They're STILL dating outside the race. Have you ever had an Asian woman tell you that they think brown=bad or are you just projecting? Are you brown? There are a lot of Asian men who aren't brown, who are actually more white, but if they're not getting dates either then that blows a whole in your argument that Asian chicks think brown=bad. White men get ignored on dating apps by white women too, but that doesn't mean those women are self hating.

    The only black women that get mad are the ones who are undateable. The ones who have great careers and are educated and don't have any problems getting dates seem to be ok, but maybe you know something I don't.

    There's a lot of projection going on in your posts and if these are attitudes that a lot of Asian men have, the idea that they're ENTITLED to date Asian women, just because they're Asian, then maybe that's a big part of the reason why Asian females are choosing to date guys of other races.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,077
    dab00g wrote: »
    If any of the advice and takes here hurt your feelings good

    There's so much that happened

    From @Dj Hyper Kid getting divorced
    To @Koop and his woman also breaking up

    To guys getting married and having kids

    But there was always fucking bitchmade idiots who refused to see that it was their fault they were in the situation they were in

    It's been fun being bad cop/just the facts/real talk/asshole in here just because so many of you were fucking butt hurt idiots

    @thurst @Pablo_the_Mex @HD-Man @DoctaMario

    You all did good work

    I'm offended I wasn't included Boog.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i did answer. motivation is everything. the asian chicks only date white guys. i dont care if she dated outside the race if she did it for love, but when they only date white guys its clear its not a penis size issue (cause they'd go with black and never go back), its not a love issue, its just straight up white supremacy racism. if there was an asian chick who dated a black guy that'd be awesome, it'd show she wasn't a racist. pale asian guys aren't white that's a weak argument - not in the mind of the racist white supremacist asian women. the low tier white men who can't get dates w/ white chicks, ALL hook up with asian chicks. taht's how racist they are. can't tell u the number of times i've seen asian girls with the ugliest white guys, and many of them dont even have jobs either. my non asian bros will back me up on this, ever since i pointed this out to them they opened their eyes and paid more attention to it.

    also, statistics from the census show that people date within their own race predominately, so its not an entitlement thing, its simple facts and stats. only women who don't are asian women, and again, are they dating other races equally? nope, just white dudes. racism, plain and simple.

    the reason i care so much about this is because all the asian guys who suffer. let me tell an anecdote. my gay asian friend worked this insurance company. there he made friends with this nerdy asian guy who tried getting with this asian chick, and she would always treat him like shit and brutally reject him. once ironically, when my gay asian friend brought his gay white boyfriend over to a work party, she was all over his dick and sweet to him, while simultaneously treating the nerdy asian guy like shit. well, that asian guy eventually committed suicide. was it only because of her? we'll never know but i know i was definitely in a deep dark place back then, and when i heard that story it reminded me of me. only difference was, i had the tough love of a community like srk and people who had my back, so i snapped out of it. funny outcome to story, the asian racist whore who rejected the asian guy who suicided got knocked up by an ugly WHITE FILE CLERK making pennies, and then the WHITE FILE CLERK DUMPED HER AND RAN. dumb whore got what she deserved. and she was so stupid SHE ACTUALLY KEPT THE BABY. dumb whore desperately wanted a white baby so bad.

    the gay guy had many stories to share, including asian women patronizingly telling him "i think of you as a brother" even though he was banging the white guys they all wanted to sleep with :lol:

    in conclusion fuck those asian whores - but not literally

    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    edited January 9
    So wait, you presume to know the motivations of MILLIONS of women, display an active hatred of said women who don't conform to your standards for them, project your own racist and inferiority complex views on to them and you wonder why they run screaming from you?

    Bruh, that last post says a looooot more about you than it does about them. If the views you and Daboog hold RE Asian females are widely held opinions of Asian men, y'all are fucked up in the head and need only look in the mirror if you want to know why they don't want to date you. Stop acting like Elliot Rodger-style snowflakes who are entitled to get what you want just by virtue of sharing a genetic background with someone you don't even know and maybe they won't go jumping on even low tier white dicks when you come around.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • eviljevilj Joined: Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 10
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    So wait, you presume to know the motivations of MILLIONS of women, display an active hatred of said women who don't conform to your standards for them, project your own racist and inferiority complex views on to them and you wonder why they run screaming from you?

    Bruh, that last post says a looooot more about you than it does about them. If the views you and Daboog hold RE Asian females are widely held opinions of Asian men, y'all are fucked up in the head and need only look in the mirror if you want to know why they don't want to date you. Stop acting like Elliot Rodger-style snowflakes who are entitled to get what you want just by virtue of sharing a genetic background with someone you don't even know and maybe they won't go jumping on even low tier white dicks when you come around.

    It appears to me that your prior questions are more rhetorical and you're not really asking to understand but to make a point about your views instead....

    Normally I would agree that there could be an issue of the projection.
    But then again, the question is did the chicken come first or the egg?

    My black friend suffers from an inferiority complex and always talks about racism... I've tried to help him get jobs and connections, he doesn't try, always talks about how it doesn't matter because he's black.
    But again, can I say that racism doesn't exist and isn't a factor? Nope, I can't. Because racism does exist and is a factor. He has to overcome the racism and overcome his inferiority complex...but racism does exist and could work against him.

    In FishJie's case, he happens to be successful or at least has a woman, and he gives the best advice, which is that we as Asian men can only work on ourselves.

    I know that as an Asian guy, with most things being relatively equal, I still to have to excel or be better than a white guy at other things in order to get the same results/benefits as him, and I hold no bitter feelings toward white people....(FYI, I judge individuals not a collective group of people).

    I could work on being more alpha or more assertive, but I can't get away with being a dick/ass to women compared to a non asian guy who is taller/has better looks etc.

    FYI historically, I have been treated better by non-Asian females than Asian females, but maybe I have issues I need to work on as I keep going back to trying to make it work with Asian females.



    Green Karin.
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,552
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Reticently wrote: »
    In the long run, it is way better to be with an average looking mentally stable girl where the sex is pedestrian, than it is to be with a hot mess 9 hypersexual freak.

    The aggravation and monetary cost of constantly having to clean up another adult's fuck-ups eventually kills whatever attraction you might have felt.

    If I'm gonna commit to one woman and pay no mind to any other. The sex has to be so good that i wouldn't care to look at any other woman.

    You will always shop for other women no matter how good it is.

    Sincerely,

    Sad Man in committed relationship. With the good sex.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,552
    @dab00g imma miss you dawg. No homo.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,091
    I figured I would stop by after I heard about the closing.

    Women are nuts. Keep your emotions in check. Focus on always gtowing as an individual. Be yourself.

    The kid is finally back to join us during the last days. How you been bruh?
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    evilj wrote: »
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    So wait, you presume to know the motivations of MILLIONS of women, display an active hatred of said women who don't conform to your standards for them, project your own racist and inferiority complex views on to them and you wonder why they run screaming from you?

    Bruh, that last post says a looooot more about you than it does about them. If the views you and Daboog hold RE Asian females are widely held opinions of Asian men, y'all are fucked up in the head and need only look in the mirror if you want to know why they don't want to date you. Stop acting like Elliot Rodger-style snowflakes who are entitled to get what you want just by virtue of sharing a genetic background with someone you don't even know and maybe they won't go jumping on even low tier white dicks when you come around.

    It appears to me that your prior questions are more rhetorical and you're not really asking to understand but to make a point about your views instead....

    Normally I would agree that there could be an issue of the projection.
    But then again, the question is did the chicken come first or the egg?

    My black friend suffers from an inferiority complex and always talks about racism... I've tried to help him get jobs and connections, he doesn't try, always talks about how it doesn't matter because he's black.
    But again, can I say that racism doesn't exist and isn't a factor? Nope, I can't. Because racism does exist and is a factor. He has to overcome the racism and overcome his inferiority complex...but racism does exist and could work against him.

    In FishJie's case, he happens to be successful or at least has a woman, and he gives the best advice, which is that we as Asian men can only work on ourselves.

    I know that as an Asian guy, with most things being relatively equal, I still to have to excel or be better than a white guy at other things in order to get the same results/benefits as him, and I hold no bitter feelings toward white people....(FYI, I judge individuals not a collective group of people).

    I could work on being more alpha or more assertive, but I can't get away with being a dick/ass to women compared to a non asian guy who is taller/has better looks etc.

    FYI historically, I have been treated better by non-Asian females than Asian females, but maybe I have issues I need to work on as I keep going back to trying to make it work with Asian females.



    I would genuinely like to why someone expects that given all the questions I just asked the person in question would want to date them. Women can sniff that stuff out. I understand being frustrated, but making excuses for your own failures is dumb and that's exactly what's going on.

    But I agree that working on yourself is the best course of action. Being yourself is better than anything because there's no act. Of she likes you, great, if she doesn't, that's on her and you can move it along that much more quickly.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,464
    edited January 10
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    dab00g wrote: »
    Just becuase i was bored

    So that one video documentary of that natalie tran making a 40 minute video to validate her interracial relationship. Then at the end having a parade of wmaf couples like it was the happy ending and that asian men stay salty

    This was so fucking biased and dumb. It is not that they are dating white guys. It is that we are treated as shit and scum just by being asian and they hate their own asian identity and blame us because no matter what they aren't white

    The problem was never that the racist white guys you put up with. The problem is extoling the value of racists white people.

    I am sure other minorities ran into the "sorry lol whites only"

    But to make a video to basically pat yourself on the back for something society has accepted as "the norm"

    Is blatantly dumb

    Look at all the hate white women or black women get for dating an asian. Hell look at the entitlement of white people angry an asian dates asian

    In the end, i wasn't mad at the white man. Or who that chick decides to date. I am mad that racism, emasculation, and denial is what perpetuates towards us as asian men entirely from self hating asian women

    Why does it have to be racism though? Asian men are arguably the most successful race of men across the board in a lot of fields, so what is it that Asian chicks want that Asian men aren't providing? Maybe it's also the pressure from parents to date and marry within the race that's driving them out? Maybe on some levels it is racism but I can't believe there are that many self hating Asian chick is out there.

    Even if it is racism, why not pivot and start dating women of other races? I remember reading this dating site study that showed that Asian men and Latinas had a pretty high common interest in each other. What about that?

    I guess the thing with dating overall is that if one chick doesn't want you, another will. Everyone is SOMEONE'S ideal in some way shape or form, so why stay where you're tolerated rather than go where you're celebrated?


    Ggs to you too @dab00g it's been fun

    The racism is self hating antagonizing asian women who degrade and shit on asian guys.

    Look any minority who shits on their own people is a self hating racist with internalized issues because white people

    Like i get that you aren't a minority. And are not an asian guy to have experienced the bullshit we do mostly from asian girls.

    Like seriously, i have banged indian, chinese, viet, korean, japanese, laotian, indo, white girls, italians, black chicks.

    Like for me getting laid was never the issue. The issue was shit like amy tan depicting asian men as lesser and the asian american narrative being "asian girl assimilating into white culture"

    As opposed to us, who were lynched, who had laws made against us having sex with white women, who had centuries of being the yellow peril

    I think the girls who say "whites only" are racist. Because of what they choose. Tila Nguyen perfect example

    I never felt i owned asian females. I know white people win in the end. But the types of racist i ran into in oklahoma and here in socal were always self hating asians dating bro white guys. I come up say hi and hit with no asians and the racist bullshit.

    That only white mentality has hurt most of us minorities

    It isn't about how dark you are, well to a lot of chinese it is. It is that you are asian. Something you can't change.

    That is my issue. That we have ingrained in us that white is beautiful. That somehow being whiter makes you more attuned.

    I also hate asian feminists in wmaf, because they attack asian men. Because the ridicule any female for dating asian.

    Again, i don't care who you date. But minorities who say "whites only" are the worst scummy racist i have encountered

    @FrostyAU you were also mindful
    @MIRACLEARROW i know you have yellow fever. I know you date asian. But you got the right attitude. Which i attribute to your canadian jewness
    Post edited by dab00g on
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    edited January 10
    So wait, you're trying to say that by not dating you Asian women are being racist against you?? What the actual fuck?

    You don't know that I'm not a minority, so...
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    As an outsider, there is definitely some truth to the idea that some Asian chicks have borderline racist attitudes towards Asian guys and shit on them at any given opportunity specifically in favor of White guys.

    I've met a few chicks like that, but I've also met Asian chicks who just dated White guys because that's what they were into and didn't put out any negativity towards Asian guys.

    I'm sympathetic to both sides because I mainly date White girls, mostly due to the circles that I travel in, but some Black women would insist that it's because I must hate Black women which isn't the case. That said, I know a few Black dudes who clearly have self-hate issues, constantly shit on Black chicks and and only date White girls.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,464
    edited January 10
    evilj wrote: »
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    So wait, you presume to know the motivations of MILLIONS of women, display an active hatred of said women who don't conform to your standards for them, project your own racist and inferiority complex views on to them and you wonder why they run screaming from you?

    Bruh, that last post says a looooot more about you than it does about them. If the views you and Daboog hold RE Asian females are widely held opinions of Asian men, y'all are fucked up in the head and need only look in the mirror if you want to know why they don't want to date you. Stop acting like Elliot Rodger-style snowflakes who are entitled to get what you want just by virtue of sharing a genetic background with someone you don't even know and maybe they won't go jumping on even low tier white dicks when you come around.

    It appears to me that your prior questions are more rhetorical and you're not really asking to understand but to make a point about your views instead....

    Normally I would agree that there could be an issue of the projection.
    But then again, the question is did the chicken come first or the egg?

    My black friend suffers from an inferiority complex and always talks about racism... I've tried to help him get jobs and connections, he doesn't try, always talks about how it doesn't matter because he's black.
    But again, can I say that racism doesn't exist and isn't a factor? Nope, I can't. Because racism does exist and is a factor. He has to overcome the racism and overcome his inferiority complex...but racism does exist and could work against him.

    In FishJie's case, he happens to be successful or at least has a woman, and he gives the best advice, which is that we as Asian men can only work on ourselves.

    I know that as an Asian guy, with most things being relatively equal, I still to have to excel or be better than a white guy at other things in order to get the same results/benefits as him, and I hold no bitter feelings toward white people....(FYI, I judge individuals not a collective group of people).

    I could work on being more alpha or more assertive, but I can't get away with being a dick/ass to women compared to a non asian guy who is taller/has better looks etc.

    FYI historically, I have been treated better by non-Asian females than Asian females, but maybe I have issues I need to work on as I keep going back to trying to make it work with Asian females.



    Look we as asian american men has to deal with the bs that the mainstream media pushes. Asians good at math. Bad at girls.

    Things like fresh off the boat the tv show being a success, jon and kate plus 8 showing asian guys have strong sperm. Asians coming to prominence on youtube.

    The generation now has people like eddie huang, like ali wong, like aziz ansari, like insert asian youtube personality, hell throw in guys like batista and the sudarso bros

    To look at and say "i can do it"

    Back when i was growing up the only guy who looked like me on tv was dante basco

    The only filipino american movie made was the debut and better luck tomorrow. Which were really good depictions of the diaspora of fitting that model minority and rebelling against it.

    But now it's different. The world is very niche. And we live in the world of on demand instant access. I see faces like mine being happy and being accepted.

    It's different now.

    The asian chicks who reject asian dudes for being asian are dragged by their friends. Like honestly wifey's friends drag that white guy so much because he's a loser. But she puts up with him because he just understands me more. Except she complains about him not being understanding of her culture.

    But really the asian girls who aren't snobs and will talk to anyone are cool.

    But i have always had the most success with mexicans and flips

    Wifey is chinese though

    @BullDancer you are my favorite poster

    In the end we as men regardless of race must be the best version of ourselves. We must rely on ourselves to be successful.

    When you find a partner make sure she is a partner.

    Post edited by dab00g on
  • KagamizenKagamizen don't think, feel. Joined: Posts: 399
    I am going to miss this forum. a lot of interesting people, stories, and lessons .
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,527
    edited January 10
    Reading this page is weird for me. My social circles seem very different from yours, as very few people I know really seems to give a shit about race when it comes to dating. Probably because I'm from an entirely different country (where the very concept of "dating" works very differently from in the rest of the world), I'd guess?
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,091
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    I figured I would stop by after I heard about the closing.

    Women are nuts. Keep your emotions in check. Focus on always gtowing as an individual. Be yourself.

    The kid is finally back to join us during the last days. How you been bruh?
    Been alright. I'm a teacher now, so that's interesting. Actually thinking of starting a fgc after school club when Dragon Ball Fighters Z comes out.

    as far as relationship wise, ya boy still single. Just slayin broads like darth Vader right now. It's actually pretty ridiculous how easy it is to get some. Most the time they come for me.

    I'm salty the forums are closing a few of y'all I need to get with just so our friendship doesn't die here.


    I've never gotten with an Asian chick before, but they usually aren't checking for me. Only Asian woman to ever express interest was Filipino. I noticed the Japanese, Chinese and Korean women don't really fuck with black dudes around my way. Either other Asians or white guys.

    The way you moving, sounds like the ex wife was holding you back lol. Good for you my man. But yeah most Asians chicks ain't looking for black dudes because their families would not approve. It is a taboo within some Asian cultures
  • eviljevilj Joined: Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I got back from my kickboxing class today and discovered something.

    Nothing makes me feel more alive than taking leg kicks, shots to the ribs and core, no blocking allowed. Been a long time since I met a chick that made me feel like that.
    Green Karin.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,464
    Getting wifey in judo and muay thai was the best decision i have made. Nothing like knowing your woman could lay hands and knees and elbows and feet on anybody. It's hot
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    So wait, you're trying to say that by not dating you Asian women are being racist against you?? What the actual fuck?

    You don't know that I'm not a minority, so...

    No, i am saying that asians who prefer white guys are usually self hating racists and white worshippers.

    I am also saying i would not date them.

    Most of the time they like being fetishized by white guys. Asian girls get put on a pedastal moreso than any other type.

    But the breakdown is

    Asian girls turn down guys because they aren't white because of bullshit self hate racism.

    A lot of girls grow out of the "white bubble" nowadays because of positive portrayals of minorities in the mainstream

    The Rock has done so much for the perception of pacific islanders, that rubs off on us brown asians.

    Like seriously.

    The thing isn't us reclaiming our asian women.

    The thing is that asian females dating asian males is seen as weird to a lot of people.

    But the rift between the sexes was caused by generations of mainstream entertainment emasculating us as undesirable, small dicked, patriarchal subhumans

    The trend is

    The younger generation asian americans are dating interethnically. The asian americans in their 40's married out. But the younger generation is marrying asian because current generation has thrown away what mainstream has pushed

    Asian Youtube, asian acceptance (thanks to zimmern and bourdain talking up asian food, kdramas, etc) and well the divide between us is getting less and less evident.

    Asian men still continue to get shit on by mainstream tv. But the internet, podcasts, connects us. Gives us a voice. Let's us vent.

    I cannot tell anybody who they are supposed to date.

    I am wishing the next generation is more comfortable in their skin and that it's okay to have rice or noodles in their school lunch

    I am wishing that asian girls reject an asian guy not because of their skin color or preconcieved white is right bs. But because guy was weak af and boring.

    I am not against interracial dating.

    I am not against whiteness.

    I am not against asian women.

    I am against systemic racism that creates a generation of people who end up hating themselves, their culture, and really those asian girls end up with sons who look asian who get rejected by asian girls for being asian.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,745
    Is it wrong not to date a chick with kids when you have none of your own? Im age 30, seems like my dating choices are dwindling.

    Do women around my age without kids even exist, and would i even want them?

    "I wake up and piss excellence"
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,464
    He's in alabama not california
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,304
    edited January 12
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Is it wrong not to date a chick with kids when you have none of your own? Im age 30, seems like my dating choices are dwindling.

    Do women around my age without kids even exist, and would i even want them?
    It's not wrong at all. There is nothing wrong with turning down something you don;t want and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

    With that said, at 30 yes your pool of women with no kids is going to be much smaller then it used to be if you are dating chicks closer to your age range which is also something you dont have to od if you dont want to.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    So wait, you presume to know the motivations of MILLIONS of women, display an active hatred of said women who don't conform to your standards for them, project your own racist and inferiority complex views on to them and you wonder why they run screaming from you?

    Bruh, that last post says a looooot more about you than it does about them. If the views you and Daboog hold RE Asian females are widely held opinions of Asian men, y'all are fucked up in the head and need only look in the mirror if you want to know why they don't want to date you. Stop acting like Elliot Rodger-style snowflakes who are entitled to get what you want just by virtue of sharing a genetic background with someone you don't even know and maybe they won't go jumping on even low tier white dicks when you come around.

    statistics don't lie. yes millions of asian women only date white guys. FACT. okcupid stats show asian guys get the least responses. FACT. TV shows don't lie. look at how they portray asian dudes, who never get any and are mocked ridiculed (think two broke girls, where the two loser female whores are mocking and ridiculing their asian boss. if i were their boss i would fire them), vs asian females on tv, who are slobbering over the white dick. you're presuming to tell asian dudes what they experience on a daily basis. you're the one getting all worked up but not bringing any facts to the table, and crying like a snowflake. why are you so in denial about this? Y U MAD? are you white and easily banging asian chicks and offended because asian guys are saying it takes zero effort for a white dude to score with an asian chick?

    you're projecting. elliot rodgers was pissed because his ASIAN roommates were getting laid and he wasn't. which is beyond fucked up. he got mad because dudes from the lowest tier dating were succeeding? that's like getting mad that justin wong can beat people with team shoto in mvc2. yes eliot rodgers is an entitled snowflake, he should've been cheering his asian roomates. instead he shot them. he's a little bitch.

    as for them not wanting to date me, i don't really care about the nazi whores who only date white guys. they're a waste of time. in my journey of angry asian man, i started off with fatties of all colors of the rainbow, and worked my way up to skinnies. i dated lots of different girls before getting married. while doing so, i focused on self improvement. making more money at work, leading teams, getting my ass kicked at an mma gym, lifting (pablo can tell you about my muscles), travelling the world, running some half marathons, etc etc. when haters like u on the forums were getting mad and dismissive about the problems asian dudes faced, i just used it as fuel to keep pushing myself. i feel for the struggle my asian bros face, and worry if i have a son. so i will continue to call out nazi whores and trigger people like you. too bad
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,745
    Just wonder. I considered the 25 age range. Thats about the age a woman should be experienced but not run down with kids everywhere.

    Gonna keep fighting the good fight til i find what im lookin for (I realize its near impossible)

    "I wake up and piss excellence"
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,464
    I don't like girls 10 or 7 years younger. Always too much of a generational gap for me. Doesn't mean i wouldn't bone them.

    But really do you. Our generation is full of 30 somethings who focused on school and don't have kids.

    I mean in a more metropolitan area you find the 30 something independent women. Which is what i love. Well it is who i married.

    Most of them are wifed up or cuffed up.

    The ones who aren't are usually going through divorce

    Again the non-minority, non asians don't get our emasculation and desexualization that mainstream media pushes

    It's to the point where an afam couple is seen as woke and progressive. Well except here in socal.

    Really california is ahead of the game as far as asians getting women. But that's more due to how many of us there are.

    We live life normally. It's just we do see the desparity and the treatment of our people in the mainstream. We see some girls turn into self hating racist.

    Esther Ku is the asian Tommy Sotamayor

    I do find it cool that females are checking asian dudes now. For that "good with money, makes money, family values, cute babies. Wow he is cute" as opposed to "cute for an asian". A lot of it to goes to "he eats whatever and doesn't complain"

    Most break in with filipinos because we don't fit that model minority myth and most of us are dickheads

    But minority women who do that white worship bs are usually emotionally disturbed and vapid dead eyed bitches.

    I want my asian people to not be this. To not be that "white worshiping" stereotype. I want asian as a preference for women to not be mocked.

    But we have centuries of white people dictating to us what is beauty, what is status.

    But asian men are by far the most successful group in north america, and women are starting to notice. And asian girls have started to notice that they have way more in common with an asian boy. That interethnic marriage is on the rise is due to all asians not looking alike.

    And well us filipinos and chinese tend to be cleaning up picking up asians across the board and latinas. While korean and japanese dudes been scooping up more whites, blacks, latinas.

    It is slow, but it is a change.

    It's not about preference. It is about a preference based in self hate.

    Most asian guys stopped complaining about not dating. We hate that even though we succeed in the world we are still pigeon holed as sexless betas. This is because we live our lives from a lower position in the eyes of western society

    So we persevere. We go to school. We work hard. And eventually we get over that shit that white mainstream tried to force on us that we are just passive little brown brothers.

    We date because we see through that there are girls who like us.

    We don't want to date self hating racist. We want them gone we want them to stop. A patronizing documentary like the one natalie tran made needs a real response.

    One with guys like eddie huang, daniel dae kim, kunal, kal penn, hell regular ass asian girls who date asian guys and clown on their racist friends who shit on asians, racist asians who shit on asians. Black women who date asians and focussing why they are at the bottom.

    She said she gets negative post? Ask the women who post pictures of their asian boyfriend and all the death threats they get.

    That would be interesting. Fair handed. And possibly going to take bitches out of their bubble.

    Fuck i want to make that with viceland, eddie huang, and i need to do some shit.
  • AlterGenesisAlterGenesis new srk is trollin Joined: Posts: 3,503
    From the Asian girls I talk to, a lot of them say they don't like Asian guys because being of that race, they are more aware of the stereotypes and the shitty kinds of people that pervade their race. It's really easy for a Filipino girl to be like, I don't date Filipino guys because I KNOW they are like (insert descriptor).

    White guys tend to be blank slate boyfriends that they integrate into their culture and family with generally no issues.
    #ipressallthebuttons
    XBL: AlterGenesis
    PSN: AlterGenesisOP
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You can say that for any group of men though lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file