Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

The Relationship/Dating Thread: We will argue over your issue like we're your parents...even yell.

1491492493494496

Comments

  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    I think a lot of people think love and relationships are simple

    Over and done right?

    It depends everybody leaves an impact or impression on you

    Relationships are complicated and it takes a lot of work to make it work
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,571
    Nearly five months since this bitch did me dirty and I'm still mad.

    Embrace it for another month and you can beat my record

    Update on the potential baby mama drama. Turns out I am NOT the father and boy am I glad for that shit. I could already tell she'd make my life a living hell if I was.

    You were probably getting hoed and she broke it off cause she was with another nigga. You're a better guy than me lol.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • LordxMugenLordxMugen FIGHTAN GAHMS!!! Joined: Posts: 702
    dab00g wrote: »
    I think a lot of people think love and relationships are simple

    Over and done right?

    It depends everybody leaves an impact or impression on you

    Relationships are complicated and it takes a lot of work to make it work
    Relationships ARE simple for the reasons I've said before. Unless you're coming in with alot of hurt feelings and needless drama, or you have some agenda or "game" going on, being with someone you like and enjoy being around is quite easy. Its the FINDING of said individual who ALSO loves YOU thats the hard part. As well as logistics if anything comes up. But I still stand behind the idea that if you want to be with someone you love, then you will be with them because of the fact that you love them.

    The IDEA ITSELF is not complicated. People just make it that way.

    *silently waits for Darkstalkers 4*
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    Are you with somebody? What is the longest relationship you have been in? Are you married?

    Tell me what is easy dude? How did you work out differences with your boyfriend/girlfriend

    It is unrealistic to assume being in a long term relationship is easy

    So please oh wise one

    Explain your points

    Give examples of struggles
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,765
    BullDancer wrote: »
    Nearly five months since this bitch did me dirty and I'm still mad.

    Embrace it for another month and you can beat my record

    Update on the potential baby mama drama. Turns out I am NOT the father and boy am I glad for that shit. I could already tell she'd make my life a living hell if I was.

    You were probably getting hoed and she broke it off cause she was with another nigga. You're a better guy than me lol.

    I never dated her. It was just a one night stand and her "other nigga" was some simp she found to take care of her kid.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694


    This is possibly the most pathetic bs
  • LordxMugenLordxMugen FIGHTAN GAHMS!!! Joined: Posts: 702
    edited February 9
    dab00g wrote: »
    Are you with somebody? What is the longest relationship you have been in? Are you married?

    Tell me what is easy dude? How did you work out differences with your boyfriend/girlfriend

    It is unrealistic to assume being in a long term relationship is easy

    So please oh wise one

    Explain your points

    Give examples of struggles
    Am I with someone right now? Not anymore, no. Was I with someone long term who brought me alot of joy? Yes. The "easy" part is loving them or being WITH THEM because neither of you would BE THERE if yall didnt want to be. I mean if yall are in it for the fucking, sure. But thats not a relationship, or at least one that will go anywhere. As for working out differences with your significant other, its called not being stubborn and being accepting of each other. Neither of you are going to like EVERYTHING about the other, thats natural unless what you are looking for is yourself in the other gender. If neither of yall can do that, then it wasnt meant to be and you should just cut your losses. The problem I see right now, especially when i look at the failed relationships (and the one with the ONLY PERSON I ever really loved) is that of both bloated expectations and this stupid fucking idea that both parties have to somehow jockey for position and control of "leading" the relationship. Thats fucking DUMB! Im 31 years old man! Im too young to be wasting my time with nonsense and "fake" people and too old to feel bothered to tell someone NEAR MY OWN AGE what the fuck to do with themselves. But no, its always gotta be some dumb shit and completely overthought or overdone because everybody wants every little thing to be or feel super special when its so much simpler to just decide "do we click together or not?"

    I mean look how you ended your post man. STRUGGLE. "I want to hear a STRUGGLE." Do you really want hear some sob ass story of how i live in some southern ass neighborhood with people who somehow feel compelled to type the way they talk (which is badly)? Or how the nerd girls here (the people I relate to) are almost nonexistent and the ones that do exist are somehow crazier or have even more hangups than the ones who arent. Yet the ones who arent cant seem to describe what it really is that they really want or what interests them or entices them and so you just feel awkward because its always ON YOU to lead a damn conversation EVERY FUCKING TIME. Like its on you to entertain them. To talk and them to listen. But all you would rather do is listen to their story and or be entertained and excited by them too. Like I feel like everyone where i live talks and acts the exact same way despite them all saying they are different. To long and search for something but not know where to look for it. And no one can really help you because dating doesnt work that way. People dont work that way. Do you REALLY want me to tell you that the only way to get through the wall is to literally beat your head to death on it? Because unless you plan to move to a place better defined with the woman you want, that is your only option. But I dont know how much help or food for thought that would be to someone who feels compelled to constantly believe that everything is a struggle and that you can only say you accomplished anything if it was extremely hard to work for.

    Yes, life is difficult, and so are people. But you have the choice to decide how you deal with that or if you want it to be that way. You can either let the hardships in life make you cynical and hateful or just say "Fuck you world! I will be the person i want to be, whether you accept me or not." Cause you cant control or please everyone. and ultimately the only person you should worry about pleasing is yourself. You should just decide (within reason) the woman that you are looking for and seek the everliving fuck out of it. Yes, it will still take you awhile because that may be pretty narrow. but at least if you find them you WILL be happy with them. And thats the only way you are gonna be happy in a relationship. So take it or leave it. I have nothing further to say.
    *silently waits for Darkstalkers 4*
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    edited February 9
    You are a massive bitch

    Your first world "woe is me" things should be easy

    Nobody is ever always happy

    You are living in a fantasy world of "relationships are supposed to be easy"

    I would say wait for the real doll robots, but then when you have trouble plugging it in to boot her up you will return it because "i can't turn it on"

    Seems like YOU had hangups about yourself. Females no matter how independent or mouthy love a take charge dude who is in charge

    Bruh you are 31 and sound like a god damn livejournal emo black kid

    Tighten up those doc martins and those fishnet fingerless gloves and man the fuck up
  • LordxMugenLordxMugen FIGHTAN GAHMS!!! Joined: Posts: 702
    dab00g wrote: »
    You are a massive bitch

    Your first world "woe is me" things should be easy

    Nobody is ever always happy

    You are living in a fantasy world of "relationships are supposed to be easy"

    I would say wait for the real doll robots, but then when you have trouble plugging it in to boot her up you will return it because "i can't turn it on"

    Seems like YOU had hangups about yourself. Females no matter how independent or mouthy love a take charge dude who is in charge

    Bruh you are 31 and sound like a god damn livejournal emo black kid

    Tighten up those doc martins and those fishnet fingerless gloves and man the fuck up
    and you wonder why nobody would ever want you and continue to bitch on here. whatever you say man. Youre the one who asked and I told you from my experience. If you want to be an asshole about it thats your choice and you only prove my point further.

    *silently waits for Darkstalkers 4*
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    Prove what point? You said relationships are easy. Clearly they are not. The idea that a relationship would never have issues is laughable at all points. Fuck you proved the point from your experience.

    Everybody in or that has been in a relationship knows there will be times when you argue. When you have conflicts. To think it's easy to be with someone shows how ignorant to the game you are especially since you are grown

    Seriously, you sound like you weren't ready to be criticized, argued with, proven wrong. Like you thought you should always have things go a certain way. What you are saying "the idea of a relationship got complicated"

    Is trash

    Relationships are complicated and there are many layers behind a relationship that make it work.

    If you think that honeymoon period should last forever you have no clue how human nature works
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,086
    dab00g wrote: »
    If you are single be happy

    If you are not the dad, go celebrate by raw dogging randoms for the next 2 weeks

    I kind of miss having a bachelor pad. But i can't go back to not being with wifey.

    Going to the courthouse was best decision. Families want to do a wedding reception. Going to be fucking lit. Going to get fat


    I'm likely doing the same thing. Courthouse in May for anniversary and big party in Canada plus trip to Japan. Yo, did you have to give a ring when you did the courthouse marriage?
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,373
    You don't HAVE to give a ring with any marriage.
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,086
    Reticently wrote: »
    You don't HAVE to give a ring with any marriage.

    The reason I ask is because technically we're going to do a big party at a later date and I already bought a nice engagement ring so I think it would be a lot cooler/nicer if I could give her the wedding ring during the celebration vs courthouse.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • odinodin arch enthusiast Joined: Posts: 16,170 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    dab00g wrote: »
    If you are single be happy

    If you are not the dad, go celebrate by raw dogging randoms for the next 2 weeks

    I kind of miss having a bachelor pad. But i can't go back to not being with wifey.

    Going to the courthouse was best decision. Families want to do a wedding reception. Going to be fucking lit. Going to get fat


    I'm likely doing the same thing. Courthouse in May for anniversary and big party in Canada plus trip to Japan. Yo, did you have to give a ring when you did the courthouse marriage?

    Dude we been dating since high school got her a big ass engagement ring, and we bought wedding bands

    Asian Americans yo...

    I like wearing the ring even though i hate wearing rings. Helps the inscriptions are nice

    Hers says i choo-choo-choose you
    Mine says Don't forget her forever

    Yes i convinced her to use simpson quotes on our wedding bands
  • hanzohattori1hanzohattori1 Dust to Dust, Amen Joined: Posts: 959
    edited February 10
    Nearly five months since this bitch did me dirty and I'm still mad.
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Nearly five months since this bitch did me dirty and I'm still mad.

    Cuz you still care about her. And that's ok, it'll take awhile. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

    Her conduct is what’s still pissing me off. Lied to my face like it was as normal as breathing. Attacked my character afterwards like I was a bum or something. Acting like she isn’t a trifling turned out side bitch. Can’t get through it.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,611
    Nearly five months since this bitch did me dirty and I'm still mad.
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Nearly five months since this bitch did me dirty and I'm still mad.

    Cuz you still care about her. And that's ok, it'll take awhile. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

    Her conduct is what’s still pissing me off. Lied to my face like it was as normal as breathing. Attacked my character afterwards like I was a bum or something. Acting like she isn’t a trifling turned out side bitch. Can’t get through it.

    That's what I mean though. If you didn't still care about her on some level I doubt any of that stuff would piss you off as much as it seems like it has.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,233
    im gonna add this soundbite to my ringtones and the next time i break up with a girl in person im gonna sound this ringtone.

    "uh...yeah, stacy...even though we've been dating for 5 months, um, im not feeling it anymore. i'm dumping you."

    tap

  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,611
    That's good. It's probably easier to do something like that later on because everything's too raw right after you break up, so it makes it harder to have a constructive discussion, especially if things didn't end so well.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • hanzohattori1hanzohattori1 Dust to Dust, Amen Joined: Posts: 959
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Nearly five months since this bitch did me dirty and I'm still mad.
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Nearly five months since this bitch did me dirty and I'm still mad.

    Cuz you still care about her. And that's ok, it'll take awhile. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

    Her conduct is what’s still pissing me off. Lied to my face like it was as normal as breathing. Attacked my character afterwards like I was a bum or something. Acting like she isn’t a trifling turned out side bitch. Can’t get through it.

    That's what I mean though. If you didn't still care about her on some level I doubt any of that stuff would piss you off as much as it seems like it has.

    No, it's more the fact that I let her get off scot fucking free, how I forgave her thinking it would help me to forget about her. How I simped by responding to her bull shit "I miss you" text instead of blocking her completely after I ended things. I should've let her ass rot, but I let her get the satisfaction of transferring that fuck shit energy back to me, as well as seeing me broken. Most of all, letting her get away with the fake facebook account shit.

  • odinodin arch enthusiast Joined: Posts: 16,170 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    thurst wrote: »
    Peaced it up with my ex a few months ago after legit wishing all kinds of bad shit on her for almost a year, but actually had a chat with her last night about what went wrong with us. Felt good to do a quick post-mortem, no hard feelings or anything.

    From Slim Shady to Marshall Mathers 2018. Nice man.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,471 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Ex hit me up asking can we start over. Funny, a few months ago, she friend zoned me, curved me lowkey and seemed to enjoy leading me on thinkin we will get back together (all of whuch she denies doing)

    Now conveniently as I get a new promotion at work and find a new attractive female to date, ex wants to get in full compliance and work things out. How sway

    True what they say about people always wanting what they can't have

    I hope your response was..

    MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!

    nf4j76.jpg


    PSN: DangerousJSRK

    "There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,127
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Ex hit me up asking can we start over. Funny, a few months ago, she friend zoned me, curved me lowkey and seemed to enjoy leading me on thinkin we will get back together (all of whuch she denies doing)

    Now conveniently as I get a new promotion at work and find a new attractive female to date, ex wants to get in full compliance and work things out. How sway

    True what they say about people always wanting what they can't have

    It's funny. How people don't care to see or value the potential in others. They only care for what you got or can do right now. So they pass you bye. But once that potential is realized and you making big moves now. Only then do they realize what kind of person they could have had in their lives.

    People need to wise up and start looking for people who don't just simply have money and what not. But the characteristics that make it possible to succeed. I.E Ambition, focus, discipline, etc.
  • RudeAwakeningRudeAwakening Joined: Posts: 91
    Why do chicks get out of shape over the course of a marriage, get cheated on because of this reason, and then when the marriage over, do overtime in the gym?

    I think it's retarded, because when they are with the initial guy, they think it's okay to get sloppy, yet, by going hard in the gym once it's over by his cheating, they've basically acknowledged that he was right. They want to show him what he's missing out on now, when they were never willing to do it while with him. Hmmmm.

    Just food for thought. That's that female rationale.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    The guy also gets fat

    You think that the guy cheats because she gets fat?

    The guy cheats because he's a piece of shit

    DJ Envy got pegged because his wife wouldn't assfuck him he had to go elsewhere

    Dj envy is a piece of shit no matter what
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,127
    dab00g wrote: »
    The guy also gets fat

    You think that the guy cheats because she gets fat?

    The guy cheats because he's a piece of shit

    DJ Envy got pegged because his wife wouldn't assfuck him he had to go elsewhere

    Dj envy is a piece of shit no matter what

    Just needed an excuse to go in on DJ Envy huh?
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    Hey dj envy is a piece of shit who cheated on his wife and is staying in the pool house because he didn't have a pre-nup and she basically can take all his shit because he was outed

    But yeah if you are looking to cheat it is not because she got fat. Most likely you were cheating because you are a piece of shit who doesn't value loyalty, relationships, or trust.

    Fuck you

    You know why couples get fat? Because they are comfortable and because we don't judge the one we love. But that's why you get active hobbies like me and wifey go to muay thai and bjj together. She is a killing machine

    Sounds like you are justiying cheating on your fat wife
  • RudeAwakeningRudeAwakening Joined: Posts: 91
    edited February 19
    If you're talking to me, I'm not married.

    I saw a post elsewhere. Made me think. This happens often. Regardless why he cheated, if the man does it, woman always try to make herself look way better than she did for him.

    So fuck you.

    I'm not as noob as you may think. Your posting has never worked on me. Tell me, are you still mad when physically superior Latino and blacks are with Asians, but feel inadequate and jealous when a white guy is? Are are you over yourself yet? It's been a while, Smasher.

    Edit: LOL @ the censor.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    Smasher? Nah i am not mad at black people or whitey

    I just acknowledge that whitey has the biggest advantage in life thanks to coloniAlism and the white washing of media

    Of course newly single people try to look better

    In a relationship looks take a backseat to reliability and it is about being with that person

    You just seem to be in a "watched it on youtube so."

    Kind of space like pro trumpers
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,611
    Why do chicks get out of shape over the course of a marriage, get cheated on because of this reason, and then when the marriage over, do overtime in the gym?

    I think it's retarded, because when they are with the initial guy, they think it's okay to get sloppy, yet, by going hard in the gym once it's over by his cheating, they've basically acknowledged that he was right. They want to show him what he's missing out on now, when they were never willing to do it while with him. Hmmmm.

    Just food for thought. That's that female rationale.

    There's an old joke, "Why do brides smile so big when walking down the isle? Because they know as of that day, they don't have to give blowjobs anymore." People get comfortable, but are also afraid to have difficult conversations and mates letting themselves go is a difficult one. Daboog's simplistic answer aside, cheating is, at best, an immature way to force a difficult discussion if you get caught. Someone willing to let themselves go and then tell you to go fuck yourself when you bring it up should have the decency to let you get some strange on the side. But you'd have to bring it up in my opinion, you shouldn't just do it.

    As for DJ Envy, look at him. He's 40, has been with the same chick since he was in high school and probably didn't get to fuck around much because of that so of course he's going to want to cheat. He's probably going thru the most nightmare of midlife crises in that he has money and notoriety, and wants to fuck other women but can't because he's married. Or well, can't without getting reamed for it.

    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    I think you motivate your spouse to stay fit

    But people think that staying in shape is easy

    If you are looking outside your relationship you are a piece of shit
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,127
    dab00g wrote: »
    Hey dj envy is a piece of shit who cheated on his wife and is staying in the pool house because he didn't have a pre-nup and she basically can take all his shit because he was outed

    But yeah if you are looking to cheat it is not because she got fat. Most likely you were cheating because you are a piece of shit who doesn't value loyalty, relationships, or trust.

    Fuck you

    You know why couples get fat? Because they are comfortable and because we don't judge the one we love. But that's why you get active hobbies like me and wifey go to muay thai and bjj together. She is a killing machine

    Sounds like you are justiying cheating on your fat wife
    I mean I get what he was saying, but you pretty much covered why his thinking is flawed. The main thing is both parties gotta push each other to be their best and not get too comfortable or stagnate. Glad you and your wife do that.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    It just troubles me because i was cheated on

    And i seen infidelity in my family from my grandpa, uncles, aunts

    Seen friends cheat and get cheated on

    It is some bullshit
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,765
    Speaking of that I just got a thought. If you're cheated on by an ex should you revel in their misfortune if karma decides to kick them in the ass?
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    We all love schaudenfraude
  • hanzohattori1hanzohattori1 Dust to Dust, Amen Joined: Posts: 959
    Fuck that bitch, that's my take on it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file