The Rap Thread: News, Reviews, Rants & Opinions: Volume 9 - Yes, we know "Hip Hop"

Comments

• D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 7,043 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn Chris Breezy,

Baby mom's trying to gold dig and make this nigga pay 15k a month for child support. And check this out: her MOM'S wrote in IG that they need the money for Security and a Gated community! This nigga responded by basically saying "Get a Job! Let's handle it in court!"
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Happy 4th of July my niggas!!!

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • TheMaidenMashaTheMaidenMasha Joined: Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2015
    I was gonna pass on the new Ghost and Adrian Young until I heard raekwon was on half of it. Thats just PB&J right there u know what i mean?

edit:
    zzzzz
    Post edited by TheMaidenMasha on
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,669 mod
    I didnt like 12 Reasons 1 either. 36 Seasons>>>>>>>>

Critics are stupid. I swear them niggas are deaf. But at least Vince Staples verse is crazy on this.
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
    Tyga......BRUH!!!!!!
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Tyga is the new "Smartenupnas".
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • KzohKzoh Ladies Love Cool Kev Joined: Posts: 6,356
    Niggas need to stop sending dick pics. ...
    Flow is Key
    Epidemic_> no broad is shitting on me son
    And the Gayness continues:

Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2015
    why did i watch that video....whyyyyyy
    D'Nyc3 wrote: »
    Damn Chris Breezy,

Baby mom's trying to gold dig and make this nigga pay 15k a month for child support. And check this out: her MOM'S wrote in IG that they need the money for Security and a Gated community! This nigga responded by basically saying "Get a Job! Let's handle it in court!"

did someone tell her how the game works in reverse. he has to miss a fuckin payment first before you claim that noise.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,333
    In what universe?
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
  • TheMaidenMashaTheMaidenMasha Joined: Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    this new The Alchemist - Retarded Alligator Beats instrumental album is the shit.
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 6,076
    this new The Alchemist - Retarded Alligator Beats instrumental album is the shit.

hmmm sounds interesting
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »
    Damn Chris Breezy,

did someone tell her how the game works in reverse. he has to miss a fuckin payment first before you claim that noise.

Not at all. Assuming there already is a court agreement in place, a chick can still take you court to TRY and get support payments increased.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    thurst wrote: »
    Damn Chris Breezy,

Not at all. Assuming there already is a court agreement in place, a chick can still take you court to TRY and get support payments increased.

OR ended up like 50's baby mom's

Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

Unsolved mysteries!
    LMAO the look in that niggas' eyes was hilarious.
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So, 50 cent declared bankruptcy after he was ordered to break off Rick Ross' baby mama 5 million.

As someone who's not up on his business dealings, is he really broke, or is this some of that hood mastermind shit he's pulling? I'm asking because I figure you guys would know.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
    axeman61 wrote: »
    So, 50 cent declared bankruptcy after he was ordered to break off Rick Ross' baby mama 5 million.

As someone who's not up on his business dealings, is he really broke, or is this some of that hood mastermind shit he's pulling? I'm asking because I figure you guys would know.

Nope, this is genius actually
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

It's standard rich people shenanigans. Keeping all of your wealth locked up in investments so that if you ever get sued or some shit you can claim to be personally broke...meanwhile your LLC or whatever that you maintain complete control over is flush with cash.
    only worldstar type niggas think bankruptsy=poor

like he says hes broke....and the internet explodes that hes poor. imma need people to understand broke doesnt mean poor..hes just not gonna be a fuckin coon like mayweather and randomly makin it rain on strippers. i bet you he's still a millionaire.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    LOL 50 is that nigga.
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,874
    only worldstar type niggas think bankruptsy=poor

like he says hes broke....and the internet explodes that hes poor. imma need people to understand broke doesnt mean poor..hes just not gonna be a fuckin coon like mayweather and randomly makin it rain on strippers. i bet you he's still a millionaire.

Yeah, i mean even if all his businesses he is a part of went up, and he left everything at zero. His itemization list of things he could simply buy and sell with, from real estate alone would keep him a multi millionaire for life. Its like, are niggas that crazy that they don think 50 could lose everything except his house and a ferrari tomorrow, and not just tour on his catalog for 5 years nonstop, then be back up 10 million no problem. Black american men might be chatty pattys about 50, but all the whites in america, all the asians in asia, and africans in africa want to see some 50 cent. All the billionaires in dubai, etc..

Technically, for a man who forbes put at 155 million this year, even if you cut that in half just cause, and take away 22 million, hes still good. Black americans are just clowning as usual, and hate 50 cause hes like an unstoppable force that hasnt truly taken an L yet, while also still openly shitting on people like its 2001.lol. Opinions on his music are subjective, and i still think objectively, people dont know what they talkin about, and completely dont see his mixtapes or hit singles between albums. When it comes to 50, the jay line of do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it, always comes to mind.

50 is so cocky, that his recent breakfastclub interview he was like, cmon, we know this by now right, when i got something coming through the pipeline, i attack whos on top, get free marketing, and get my shit poppin. Hes said that in vague 50 cent ways before, but that was the first time ive ever heard him just lay out his plan for people, like duh, and i stan on 50 cent interviews. lol. People hate that shit. That he gonna sit here and tell you he doing it, and still be successful doing it. LOL

LEMME GET DAT!
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 9,579
    Relevant

"Look mo like 5 cent"

PSN: xXGomuGomuXx
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,669 mod
    Thats gdlk.

Rap fans finally penetrating corporations. No wonder they showed love to Run the Jewels earlier. Now im waiting for my Ghostface x DOOM vs Ironman x Doom comic
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

• white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,932 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This could usher a new era.

Lupe Fiasco x Days of Future Past

Jay Electronica x Dr. Strange

Immortal Technique x Punisher
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 6,076
    They just have to put ironman as ghostface
  • CTGCTG Army of Zero Joined: Posts: 6,362
    a15kko wrote: »
    They just have to put ironman as ghostface

Iron Man is on the "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" cover

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33533732/marvel-releases-hip-hop-inspired-album-covers-including-dr-dre-and-50-cent

Favs are probably Dr. Strange, Howard the Duck and Kamala Khan.
    I never listened to any of his solo shit before, but this Vince Staples shit bangs.
  • flytai45flytai45 Joined: Posts: 217
    50's that dude lyrically and on from a business perspective...im not saying hes the BEST lyrically but i think hes definitely one of the most underrated..most people think hes just pure aggression but that jay line that dude quoted earlier fits 50 perfectly imo
    thurst wrote: »
    I never listened to any of his solo shit before, but this Vince Staples shit bangs.
    He is the best of this gen.

edited July 2015
    Of Birdman and Young Thugga, they're in trouble
    Post edited by D'Nyc3 on
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

so its lookin like marvel ripped off the whole comic/hip hop covers concept even some actual art from this dude. http://longboxeson22s.tumblr.com/post/108268088667/so-about-9-months-or-so-trill-believers-my-friend

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • LuvMyCapLuvMyCap Joined: Posts: 158
    edited July 2015
    Hey guys, how are you doing? I made a song and post it on youtube. Its ok to post it here? Of course you are able to later rip it apart and scream at me.
    On the Streets of GGPO.
    Of course. As long as you are for constructive criticism.

• LuvMyCapLuvMyCap Joined: Posts: 158
    edited July 2015
    Ok, cool. This is the song.
    On the Streets of GGPO.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file