The Rap Thread: News, Reviews, Rants & Opinions: Volume 9 - Yes, we know "Hip Hop"

1458459461463464588

Comments

  • SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,323
    How am I worrying about some shit if it was posted here? Did you see me post that shit? That shit's corny and I laughed at it, period point blank I think lint rolling your jeans in the front row court side on national tv is hella dumb and grounds to be laughed at. I even said niggas go out of their way to hate on niggas and that he don't make it any harder by doing shit like that, read nigga just cuz u cosign it don't make that shit any less corny and funny

    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

    2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Syke1 wrote: »
    @D'Nyc3 arent you from BK? Weirdos are a given lol. Jk

    But weirdos make the best music *cough* Tribe*cough* De La*cough*Stones Throw

    Live literally walking distance from Brooklyn Bridge. Hipsters and EMO's here bruh lol
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

    Avatar by Gumz
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    Syke1 wrote: »
    I already said Dre, Diddy, and Snoop are like the only passes. Snoop had GWs on and off and Dre +Puff all had GWs from jump. Shit look at Cube and Eazy. Or Scarface and Bushwick Bill. However. Its different when it is known from the start and still fire compared to when someone says "Im the greatest of my generation" then does that shit. The jig is up.

    You didnt know dre had ghostwriters, or snoop, or diddy until way post 21st century like the rest of us. Stop frontin. Unless youre older than me, and was heavy into hip hop gossip/news through MAGAZINES, i highly doubt you were having conversations of ghost writers in the late 90s and early 2000s. I didnt even bother to think that dre had ghost writers until 50 cent said something 2-4 years ago in an interview. Diddys line of, dont worry if i write rhymes, i write checks, didnt really settle until a few years ago to when people brought it up.

    Most of the people arguing about ghost writers, and what og's did it in the past now, are like 7-10 years younger than me, so i aint trying to hear it. When i was coming up, nobody was having those conversations, and we were all heavy into hip hop. Maybe we just aint follow the gossip section enough, but a lot of that shit was new to me the past 5 years. You never bothered to even consider ghost writing, or even knew the fucking term.

    Niggas be trying to act like they been knew, and everyone else just late, when they heard the shit the same time everyone else did. I was at the market buying any and every mixtape every weekend, coping the xxls and source magazines, being around nothing but hip hop heads, and still watching the occasional bet and mtv, and i aint never hear about no ghost writing scandals.

    Unless you 42, and was following hip hop like a fiend during the 90s and 2000s, i highly doubt you heard any rumors about chronic being ghostwritten until the past few years. That shit was not common knowledge at all.

    People arguing about drake now, but did drake have ghostwriters on his first mixtape that got him poppin? I'm no drake stan, but im just saying. Drakes put out a lot of work, from features, to singles, to mixtapes, to albums, so i'll give a nigga 30 ghost writes considering the amount of work hes done. Its not like drake just got poppin. Hes what, 6 years into the game now, going on 7, and no one truly knows how little input he may have had in the songs that others wrote, because only meek mil, og maco, and randoms are saying this. For all we know, drake put in most the work on the track, but his writers assisted enough to get mentioned, or maybe he was just doing a good look for people he fucks with too, so even if they only contributed a little, put them on there as credited, so they can work with all the other artist who want them.

    Like, no one talks about ghostwriting outside of hip hop, its stupid. Nobody gives a fuck who writes beyonces shit, or britney spears, or random unknown popular blues artist, or random unknown background singer for some EDM track.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,307
    Spycarnegy wrote: »
    How am I worrying about some shit if it was posted here? Did you see me post that shit? That shit's corny and I laughed at it, period point blank I think lint rolling your jeans in the front row court side on national tv is hella dumb and grounds to be laughed at. I even said niggas go out of their way to hate on niggas and that he don't make it any harder by doing shit like that, read nigga just cuz u cosign it don't make that shit any less corny and funny

    Stop hatin'.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ok back to Future Vandross please?!?
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

    Avatar by Gumz
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    D'Nyc3 wrote: »
    Ok back to Future Vandross please?!?

    who dat
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • EveryFlowerFlowEveryFlowerFlow You Want Pain? Aegis Reflector Joined: Posts: 3,781
    Chicks can be in the exact same situation with a make up kit and nobody would say anything. Niggas find any reason to hate.


    So basically you just said that it was ok for men to be overly concerned about their appearance because women are... this is hardly justification bruh lol.

    He can't be "overly concerned" with his appearance, but ya'll niggas are out here checking for and critiquing his every move. If you wanna play that card, answer me this: why are you, as a man, worrying so much about what another man is doing? That shit don't make sense. Men don't watch other men.

    Every little thing he does is a headline, and you wonder why he's "overly concerned." Lol... Shit is crazy.


    I don't give a fuck 'bout Drake, nor do I "watch his every move". The nigga perpetually does borderline cornball shit in plain view for cats to not notice and crack jokes. Your comment citing female behaviour as justification for his just didn't add up is all I'm saying... hopefully for obvious reasons...

    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Snip

    Niggas been knowing about Ghostwriters since 1997 with Nas/Will Smith and probably earlier. Stop it. Drake's been known to have writers since his early tapes and a dude that wrote for him tried to expose him (I forgot his name) a few years ago but nobody cared. More recently, everyone knows he didn't write or come up with the ideas for Started from the Bottom or Just Hold On. Then the Shi Wisdom fiasco etc. There was even tweets from whoever this Quinton Miller dude is' people stating sarcastically "If You're Reading This It's Too Late: An album by Q Miller, Interpreted by Drake" or something similar right when album dropped earlier this year.

    It's not some of secret or conspiracy. Niggas have known he wasn't writing ALL his material, it just wasn't an issue. It's just the fact that someone of the calibre of Meek is "exposing" it that's causing the chaos.

    Tbh I still don't care personally. He makes some dope shit and I'll still listen if I like it. But he can't call himself the "best ever" or eventually be put in barbershop top 5 debates imo.
    I make Jazz-Hop/Soul-Hop: http://releases.prosodij.co.uk
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,307
    Chicks can be in the exact same situation with a make up kit and nobody would say anything. Niggas find any reason to hate.


    So basically you just said that it was ok for men to be overly concerned about their appearance because women are... this is hardly justification bruh lol.

    He can't be "overly concerned" with his appearance, but ya'll niggas are out here checking for and critiquing his every move. If you wanna play that card, answer me this: why are you, as a man, worrying so much about what another man is doing? That shit don't make sense. Men don't watch other men.

    Every little thing he does is a headline, and you wonder why he's "overly concerned." Lol... Shit is crazy.


    I don't give a fuck 'bout Drake, nor do I "watch his every move". The nigga perpetually does borderline cornball shit in plain view for cats to not notice and crack jokes. Your comment citing female behaviour as justification for his just didn't add up is all I'm saying... hopefully for obvious reasons....

    It's all about taking care of yourself and making sure you look the way you want to look. It wasn't justification, as it doesn't need to be justified. The nigga was cleaning lint off his pants.... So what? Next we gonna be laughing at niggas for putting on Chapstick in public.

    If there's one thing about Drake that needs to be commended, it's that he does him and doesn't give a shit what random people have to say about it.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • EveryFlowerFlowEveryFlowerFlow You Want Pain? Aegis Reflector Joined: Posts: 3,781
    edited July 2015
    How this nigga gon' say "If a woman fixed her makeup in public, nobody would say anything. But when Drake does this it's a problem." Then act like he isn't using what a female would do in the same situation to justify Drake's action like niggas can't read? :lol:

    Ok lol... I don't even care about the lint roller. I get it, he wants to look fresh. That's fine. I'm just pointing out to you that your analogy citing female behaviour as why people shouldn't be tripping about it is bad. This isn't even worth arguing about so whatever I guess.
    Post edited by EveryFlowerFlow on
    I make Jazz-Hop/Soul-Hop: http://releases.prosodij.co.uk
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,667 mod
    @EveryFlowerFlow I beleive you are talking about Nickelus F. I recall that he "taught" Drake how to rap apparently but hasnt admitted to writing for him.


    @jimmy1200 Hmm lets see...I am 21 now and I have been following this shit we love so much, "closely" since H to the Izzo came out. That's was when I started to keep up. Before that was random radio hits, and r&b in my head. So since I was 7. Only reason is because these kids that where older nephews of my babysitter always argued about rap and dropped gems on me, told me about Bobbito & Stretch, and Golden Era shit. They were the ones copping Sources and XXLs and Ego Trips. Seeing as how I hung with them around 1998-2005 in NYC, it was inevitable I'd become addicted too. Shit i even remember listening to Hot97 the DAY Super Ugly came out. Remember when Rocafella took over Flex and rapped forever? Yeah I stayed up past bedtime and borrowed a friends portable radio to hear that. But ok, keep judging me.

    Im pretty sure I knew DOC wrote The Chronic by 2004. Same with Nas & Jay with Foxy or Biggie with Kim. We even had a bbq where I learned Rakim wrote Will Smith's Summertime.

    Obviously its different from pop and rock. Pop never cared about writing your own stuff. Just performance talent. Rap is your pen vs the next man's. MJ didnt write and produce all his stuff. Fucking Rapper's Delight was stolen from Grandmaster Caz. Bitin/Ghostwriting been discussed forever. Just because YOU never thought of it doesnt mean it wasnt. You dont remember the controversy of Fat Joe allegedly using Puns rhyme book? Maybe it is cuz Im from the Bronx...but that was a big topic at the time.
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

    I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,667 mod
    edited July 2015
    Yo is Dirty Sprite 2 really that hot? This shit is getting love from everyone. Allegedly the production is heat rock? Isnt it just 808 Mafia all over it?
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

    I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    I saw that norm kelly tweeted him, but is that really his response? LOL, damn man. Fuck it, just checked his twitter. Oh lawd its true.

    Black people, i swur da gawd.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    Chicks can be in the exact same situation with a make up kit and nobody would say anything. Niggas find any reason to hate.


    So basically you just said that it was ok for men to be overly concerned about their appearance because women are... this is hardly justification bruh lol.

    He can't be "overly concerned" with his appearance, but ya'll niggas are out here checking for and critiquing his every move. If you wanna play that card, answer me this: why are you, as a man, worrying so much about what another man is doing? That shit don't make sense. Men don't watch other men.

    Every little thing he does is a headline, and you wonder why he's "overly concerned." Lol... Shit is crazy.


    I don't give a fuck 'bout Drake, nor do I "watch his every move". The nigga perpetually does borderline cornball shit in plain view for cats to not notice and crack jokes. Your comment citing female behaviour as justification for his just didn't add up is all I'm saying... hopefully for obvious reasons...

    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Snip

    Niggas been knowing about Ghostwriters since 1997 with Nas/Will Smith and probably earlier. Stop it. Drake's been known to have writers since his early tapes and a dude that wrote for him tried to expose him (I forgot his name) a few years ago but nobody cared. More recently, everyone knows he didn't write or come up with the ideas for Started from the Bottom or Just Hold On. Then the Shi Wisdom fiasco etc. There was even tweets from whoever this Quinton Miller dude is' people stating sarcastically "If You're Reading This It's Too Late: An album by Q Miller, Interpreted by Drake" or something similar right when album dropped earlier this year.

    It's not some of secret or conspiracy. Niggas have known he wasn't writing ALL his material, it just wasn't an issue. It's just the fact that someone of the calibre of Meek is "exposing" it that's causing the chaos.

    Tbh I still don't care personally. He makes some dope shit and I'll still listen if I like it. But he can't call himself the "best ever" or eventually be put in barbershop top 5 debates imo.

    Oh, well i aint know all that. Either way, im pro ghostwriting anyways. Guess i dont follow the fuckery enough, but for the bolded, no you stop. lol. Really, in 97 you was having ghostwriting debates with your homies, because again, unless your like pushing 40 or above 40, i dont believe you was.

    Its one thing if you tell me you distinctly recall having these conversations, and they were the norm at least in your circle, and another if your just reciting some history fact that many know now in hindsight after people started airing out their truths and stories in the social media era. I do not believe the common knowledge in that era, was that many of these guys had ghostwriters that were putting in that work. I dont recall that culture at all.Times were different back then, and as an early 80s baby, no, i dont recall having those conversations with anyone from dc, to m.d, to baltimore. We were more following the beefs, mixtapes, and early smack dvds than hearing any whispers of ghostwriting.

    Outside of small sections in magazines, who was even covering that news, cause bet and mtv damn sure wasnt. There damn sure wasnt any social media spreading those rumors/truths. Plus back then, im sure a lot of hip hop truths got deaded early on by inside friendships with magazines, and general threats. lol

    I just dont believe you were sitting down in 97 talking about ghostwriting how we're talking about it now, unless you were an older insider in the industry, or an older cat deeply following the little tidbits of info you would get on it here and there.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,307
    edited July 2015
    How this nigga gon' say "If a woman fixed her makeup in public, nobody would say anything. But when Drake does this it's a problem." Then act like he isn't using what a female would do in the same situation to justify Drake's action like niggas can't read? :lol:

    Ok lol... I don't even care about the lint roller. I get it, he wants to look fresh. That's fine. I'm just pointing out to you that your analogy citing female behaviour as why people shouldn't be tripping about it is bad. This isn't even worth arguing about so whatever I guess.
    Chicks can be in the exact same situation with a make up kit and nobody would say anything.
    You don't put quotations around something that wasn't actually said. That said, don't twist my words. I explained to you that it has more to do the desire to keep up your appearance than anything. Either way you want to look at it, what you're choosing to harp on about is irrelevant to the point. You keep bringing up something I didn't exactly say like it changes anything about the actual argument.

    I agree that this isn't worth arguing about, though.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,667 mod
    The Pun's rhyme boom accusations got so real Joe even referenced it on the back cover of The Darkside.
    E1E2101CD-2-Back.jpg?width=400&height=400&quality=100

    The guys I chilled with talked about beefs, battles, samples. They bought BEEF 1&2, told me what "Impeach the President" is and they schooled me on the whole 9. Like, doesnt everyone know Nas wrote Foxy's Affirmative Action verse?
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

    I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • ShogunZShogunZ When's DBZ? Joined: Posts: 1,892
    http://www.thefader.com/2015/07/22/noah-40-shebib-addresses-meek-mills-claims-that-drake-dont-write-his-own-raps

    40 tweeted exactly what I was thinking.

    Drake's style and lyrical content are REALLY fuckin personal. It just doesn't make sense that someone else would write those kinds of things for him. Drake is certainly a lot of things, but you really gone have to prove he's got a ghost writer to me.
    PS4 Now Playing: Destiny 2, Warframe, Skyrim
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Niggas knew Diddy had ghostwriters since that first album dropped and you saw those liner notes. Same for Ma$e (DMX wrote one of his joints on the first album). Niggas knew that Cube was writing most of NWA's bars, too.

    The difference is that those were either groups or producers, meaning nobody gives Diddy or Dre credit for being dope rappers. People do give Drake credit for being a great rapper/lyricist so it is relevant whether or not he's writing his own raps. That said, this is just Meek saying this. It's established fact that Drake actually writes for other people (eg Alicia Keys, Rihanna) and when he first came out he was allegedly writing for Weezy, so I find it a little hard to believe that he's not writing his own shit.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2015
    thurst wrote: »
    Niggas knew Diddy had ghostwriters since that first album dropped and you saw those liner notes. Same for Ma$e (DMX wrote one of his joints on the first album). Niggas knew that Cube was writing most of NWA's bars, too.

    The difference is that those were either groups or producers, meaning nobody gives Diddy or Dre credit for being dope rappers. People do give Drake credit for being a great rapper/lyricist so it is relevant whether or not he's writing his own raps. That said, this is just Meek saying this. It's established fact that Drake actually writes for other people (eg Alicia Keys, Rihanna) and when he first came out he was allegedly writing for Weezy, so I find it a little hard to believe that he's not writing his own shit.


    Well he only writes checks

    http://www.complex.com/music/2015/07/funk-flex-leaks-ghostwriter-drake-10-bands-reference-track?utm_campaign=musictw+socialflow+07+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

    Well Flex just had to involve himself in this beef lol
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

    Avatar by Gumz
  • EveryFlowerFlowEveryFlowerFlow You Want Pain? Aegis Reflector Joined: Posts: 3,781
    edited July 2015
    ShogunZ wrote: »
    http://www.thefader.com/2015/07/22/noah-40-shebib-addresses-meek-mills-claims-that-drake-dont-write-his-own-raps

    40 tweeted exactly what I was thinking.

    Drake's style and lyrical content are REALLY fuckin personal. It just doesn't make sense that someone else would write those kinds of things for him. Drake is certainly a lot of things, but you really gone have to prove he's got a ghost writer to me.

    I don't think anyone's really saying that everything he's ever put out was written by others or that he doesn't write at all. The personal songs are obviously he's but he gets help on the hits and what not. The reason this all came out is because Meek got a hold of the original R.I.C.O reference that had the Quentin guy rapping the verse Drake used. Similar to the 10 Bands reference FunkFlex is currently dropping those stupid bombs over.

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=S2ZjhLFlp8g
    Syke1 wrote: »
    @EveryFlowerFlow I beleive you are talking about Nickelus F. I recall that he "taught" Drake how to rap apparently but hasnt admitted to writing for him.

    That's the dude. He said he wrote a verse for him and helped him out with hooks etc as well here.

    http://www.complex.com/music/2015/07/drake-ghostwriting-collaborating
    I make Jazz-Hop/Soul-Hop: http://releases.prosodij.co.uk
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,307
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    So meek already apologized. Video is circulating vine. LOL. Cant stand these rap niggas mane. ugh

    They're too friendly, sensitive, and bitchmade.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    THIS is when Ghostface should start making those videos
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

    Avatar by Gumz
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,667 mod
    edited July 2015
    Can i get a vine link for confirmation plz?These niggas are so lame oh my gawd. Drake stimulus package has THAT little recovery frames?

    Nah fuck that. 40 wasnt denying it. Fine, Drake can have his pre packaged bars. But HE IS NOT even top 5/10 contender anymore. If niggas wanna do shit like Dre and Puff, they gonna get treated like Dre & Puff...pen-wise. Fuck the $$$. Im bout to start rappin and ghostwrite for all my friends. Of course the canadian jew trying to sway the culture lmao
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

    I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,383
    I posted that Drake gif because someone asked for it, and because I found that shit hilarious.

    I mean, bruh, look at this PA.

    BeToPLlCEAE248y.jpg

    Niggas STILL ain't forgot this shit (I certainly didn't). So when the lint rolling thing happened niggas was just like "LOL this nigga Drake man" and left it at that. It wasn't about the lint rollers being effeminate (as I keep a couple, and any man who's been in boot camp/military knows them suckers are life savers) it was the fact this nigga got caught doing it on live TV. That's all.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,307
    edited July 2015
    The "caught" part is what's bugging me... Is he supposed to hide it? Is it something that has to be done in private so no one sees or knows about it?

    "Yo, I just caught this nigga cleaning lint of his jeans, man... The fuck?"

    How that sound? I mean, there are a myriad of things to shit on Drake for, but this just isn't one of them. It's a reach. Basketball game is going on, and the camera's on Drake cleaning his pants. Lmao
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,383
    edited July 2015
    The "caught" part is what's bugging me... Is he supposed to hide it? Is it something that has to be done in private so no one sees or knows about it?

    "Yo, I just caught this nigga cleaning lint of his jeans, man... The fuck?"

    How that sound? I mean, there are a myriad of things to shit on Drake for, but this just isn't one of them. It's a reach. Basketball game is going on, and the camera's on Drake cleaning his pants. Lmao

    Not really. Shit was bizarre, and was within the realm of "WTF is Drake doing?" I found it funny lol.

    At least son was there actually watching the game and only did it during the timeout. I know way too many people pay exorbitant ticket prices, just to go there and play on there phone the entire time.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,323
    Let that soft ass nigga cosign that corny shit and move on, he aint gonna let it go that shit was funny aint much to explain.
    I do wanna see this vine apology though
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

    2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,307
    edited July 2015
    Spycarnegy wrote: »
    Let that soft ass nigga cosign that corny shit and move on, he aint gonna let it go that shit was funny aint much to explain.
    I do wanna see this vine apology though

    I don't know who your insecure, dick-watching ass thinks you're calling soft lol. We already agreed that we're done talking to each other about it, so why you still tryna comment? Sit your dusty ass down and shut up.
    DukeC wrote: »
    The "caught" part is what's bugging me... Is he supposed to hide it? Is it something that has to be done in private so no one sees or knows about it?

    "Yo, I just caught this nigga cleaning lint of his jeans, man... The fuck?"

    How that sound? I mean, there are a myriad of things to shit on Drake for, but this just isn't one of them. It's a reach. Basketball game is going on, and the camera's on Drake cleaning his pants. Lmao

    Not really. Shit was bizarre, and was within the realm of "WTF is Drake doing?" I found it funny lol.

    At least son was there actually watching the game and only did it during the timeout. I know way too many people pay exorbitant ticket prices, just to go there and play on there phone the entire time.

    I guess lol. Niggas wildin' a little too much about it, though.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,323
    edited July 2015
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-28875-1377623145-17.gif
    Niggas trying to play hard on the Internet......keep exposin yourself. Soft ass nigga agree with one post saying the shit funny and then disagree with another cuz I called you soft for cosigning it BUT OK
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

    2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2015

    Syke1 wrote: »
    @EveryFlowerFlow I beleive you are talking about Nickelus F. I recall that he "taught" Drake how to rap apparently but hasnt admitted to writing for him.


    he said he wrote a verse or two in an interview.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,426
    Meek Mill is an idiot. I wouldn't publicly beef with the same person that you currently have a song on the radio with. It reminds me of something Cass said in a Meek diss "If you ain't mean it, why you say the shit?" He has a huge problem with saying something but as soon as he gets hit with repercussions or scrutiny he be like "I ain't mean it" like it goes away cause of that.

    Reminds me of those gossiping bitch niggas that call you bro to your face but tryna air you out behind your back like it won't get back to you. But this nigga does that on social media like a dummy.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,426
    Meek Mill get busted snitching again lol.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What a simp
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

    Avatar by Gumz
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,307
    Spycarnegy wrote: »
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-28875-1377623145-17.gif
    Niggas trying to play hard on the Internet......keep exposin yourself. Soft ass nigga agree with one post saying the shit funny and then disagree with another cuz I called you soft for cosigning it BUT OK

    How do you say I'm trying to play hard when you're calling me soft? How does that make any kind of sense? If you're calling someone soft, are you not implying you are not? Lol.. You sound real dumb and you're showing your colors. Unlike you, I don't have an inherent sense of insecurity. I don't feel the need to act a certain way so other men perceive me a certain way, nor do I feel the need to worry about what another man is doing.

    I "agreed" with Duke because he explained that he found it funny because it was a "WTF is Drake doing" kind of thing. You, on the other hand, are claiming that it was corny and soft. I'm not gonna agree with your reasoning because it's stupid and misguided.

    Anyway, I'm done talking to you as I only have so many brain cells to sacrifice. You are the very definition of a lost nigga.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,667 mod
    BullDancer wrote: »
    Meek Mill get busted snitching again lol.
    D'Nyc3 wrote: »
    What a simp
    Very descriptive guys. Now I know whats goin down
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

    I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,667 mod
    Wait i just daw that "apology" and it wasnt even as bad as yall made it seem. He didnt say sorry or anything
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

    I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever