The Rap Thread: News, Reviews, Rants & Opinions: Volume 9 - Yes, we know "Hip Hop"

Comments

• a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,718
    edited July 2015
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    a15kko wrote: »
    Future Hendrix

Zaytoven killed it

Where's "rotation"
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• bmckaybmckay Sword/Triplets/Dog/Raoh Joined: Posts: 3,398
    I don't know why you niggas don't just use Spotify if you wanna listen to DS2 lol. It's on there.

That aside, I can't fuck with Future. I respek his hustle and I'm glad he found, and is the sole occupant of, his lane, but I can't listen to him.
    "...and everything I say comes natural, and it's a thing of beauty like a Alicia Keys' face"
    -Robert Leroy Parker, 1902
    rotation is alright to me
    rotation is alright to me
    Syke1 wrote: »
    bmckay wrote: »
    I don't know why you niggas don't just use Spotify if you wanna listen to DS2 lol. It's on there.

That aside, I can't fuck with Future. I respek his hustle and I'm glad he found, and is the sole occupant of, his lane, but I can't listen to him.
    Streaming music nigga? If its not in Soundcloud, YT, or Bandcamp i aint tryna hear it. #ownership

Bobbi Kristina passed. What a tortured family.

Anything I need to have, I download. Example is the new Ratatat album. Anything else ain't worth having the disk space occupied.
    "...and everything I say comes natural, and it's a thing of beauty like a Alicia Keys' face"
    Damn condolences to Bobby Brown and the fam,
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,337 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    cant even imagine being bobby right now
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    edited July 2015
    bmckay wrote: »

I liked futures interview on the breakfastclub, so i said, lemme listen to a song of his, maybe there is some just random rowdy shit i can bump. Tried 3 songs on youtube, and...........no. I cant understand him in his raps. I could understand him in the bclub interview, but omg his songs. I was even listening to that cheese and dope 3, and futures verse came on. I skipped the track. It ruined the song.

Im sure niggas be like, nah, you aint from the south, you dont get it. Sure.

I've been listening to souther rap for a minute like many others in my age group, and no my g, you southern rappers now are like going out of your way to sound ignorant, and crazy (not articulating yourselves). Listen to some old 3 six, outkast, scarface, project pat, trick daddy, etc.. and i can understand their words a hundred times more than any southern rapper the past 5 years except waka.
    LEMME GET DAT!
    Waka's Fire Squad freestyle is still the only thing I can listen to by him hahaha. Dude seriously went bonkers on that shit.
    Thats exactly whats going on. Get one with safaree in it, and its set. Nicki got everyone looking crazy except drake. Drake is the only dude out that group of men who fucked, whose like, whatever, still winning, while your ex is exposed for twerking to dancehall like a female, and your current boyfriend is in his feelings on twitter of all places, after talking all that street nigga ish.

Nicki and drake should be together, because they somehow find a way to make everyone look stupid as fuck that come at them. lol

Has drake ever even taken an L? I guess some would say the diddy shit, but at the end of the day, everyone agreed they aint wanna hear diddy on that track at all, and it eventually got swept under the carpet in no time. Drake won with chris brown, because even chris aired out that she was flying to canada to see drake. LOOOOOL.

Basically drake won by making undeniably hot tracks, and staying quiet through the slander. Its the same reason i forgot any of jay z's losses, or shenanigans.

I knew meek was gonna lose though, because hes a so called street nigga, who is falling for a fake black barbie bitch. My nigga, stop.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,221
    edited July 2015
    "Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
    With silly rap feuds tryin' to distract you
    In disguise in the form of a favor
    The Barzini meet... Watch for the traitors"

-Jay

I'm reminded of this verse every time Drake has "beef."
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    RIP to styles p's daughter. She killed herself a month ago or so. Damn
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    RIP to styles p's daughter. She killed herself a month ago or so. Damn

I meant to post about it earlier. Prayers to him and his family.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,415
    edited July 2015
    "I'm done doing favors for people cause it's not like I need the money I get for a feature" welp Drake kind of won without having to rap. It kind of goes without saying that Meek will be making less money without Drake and it was a favor. And Nicki has been wack and this sudden decrease in music release volume makes me sure that Safaree wrote all her heat.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,337 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
    With silly rap feuds tryin' to distract you
    In disguise in the form of a favor
    The Barzini meet... Watch for the traitors"

-Jay

I'm reminded of this verse every time Drake has "beef."

its funny..cause some are saying jayz actually gave meek the info to even start this beef. cause hes mad drake pulled out of the tidal shit
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    I wonder how long Nicki is going to try to leech off of meek before she realizes that he's not that capable of a music writer.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    edited July 2015
    Double Post.
  • RagingDemonStormRagingDemonStorm The power of elevation Joined: Posts: 3,182
    Rap music has hit a all time low. Not only are rappers accusing other rappers of not writing their own rhymes, but the rhymes everybody's rapping aren't even good to begin with no matter who's supposedly writing them.
    CVS2 Akuma\Geese\whoevers top tier in that groove
    BullDancer wrote: »
    "I'm done doing favors for people cause it's not like I need the money I get for a feature" welp Drake kind of won without having to rap. It kind of goes without saying that Meek will be making less money without Drake and it was a favor. And Nicki has been wack and this sudden decrease in music release volume makes me sure that Safaree wrote all her heat.

Listen to the songs on her latest album, then say that again.

^ You mean that one written last year when they was still together? Aite then lmao.
    edited July 2015
    Yea, because Safaree wrote songs about Nicki and Meek's relationship. He wrote songs about her relationship with him going downhill.

Lol... You obviously haven't heard the album.

rap hit an all time low? This has been one of the best years in rap
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nicki just put out an album in December and is on a monster tour right now what new material do you expect from her?
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,588
    Drake is slowly ascending to that 50 Cent level of making people look completely stupid

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,646 mod
    edited July 2015
    Rap music has hit a all time low. Not only are rappers accusing other rappers of not writing their own rhymes, but the rhymes everybody's rapping aren't even good to begin with no matter who's supposedly writing them.
    Spewing so much bullshit from your mouf. Do you even notice?

Light Up still Drakes best song. Jay ate him tho
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,646 mod
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

• HesAlwaysNearUsHesAlwaysNearUs Joined: Posts: 32
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2015

Birdman must be stopped. LOL!!!!

Edit. It's photoshopped. LMAO!! But why you posing in the bathroom next to a guy only wering a towel?
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    Yo in 2015, he decides to confirm that he was fucking all them Cash Money kids in the ass. Especially, Wayne. I think Juvie was the only one not down for that gay shit for money.

Yo this shit is hilarious. C God killing Funk Flex. This was so cold I had to post it here.
  • KzohKzoh Ladies Love Cool Kev Joined: Posts: 6,340
    Drake ain't goin nowhere. He they new Wayne.

Flow is Key
    Epidemic_> no broad is shitting on me son
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    LMAO. You a fool for that @Syke1. Birdman's gonna Cosby-up Angie's pasta and force her to start drop some albums on Cash Money lol.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    "Nicki & Drake aint goin nowhere, and neither are you Angie" *handrubs*

Make her put out Up Close & Personal 2 with Lil Twist features @thurst

Syke1 wrote: »
    "Nicki & Drake aint goin nowhere, and neither are you Angie" *handrubs*

Make her put out Up Close & Personal 2 with Lil Twist features @thurst

Surprised he didn't say "playboi"
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

pleighboi