The Rap Thread: News, Reviews, Rants & Opinions: Volume 9 - Yes, we know "Hip Hop"

Comments

• jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    AAAAAH, yeah, that looks like green screen when they are on the boat talking. WTF. LOL

LEMME GET DAT!
    Hughley speaking the truth. Damn, they silenced that man when he spoke on cosby way before burress did. Glad i wasnt the only one that let that news snippet slide, but i wont lie, it went in and out like the lightning.

Hughley one of the few comedians that can speak on some real shit so well, and is super tuned in too. I watch almost all his interviews to be honest. I'd love for someone to leak that bill cosby interview he did, and hear him shit on that fucker. As a person that has been coming at cosbys head for years via social media, for this even to actually happen, i was like damn, too bad i quit fb, because there are a few people id like to air the fuck out, who were arguing with me like crazy about my comments on bill, from his disrespectful, unsympathetic, and out of touch comments about black men, to his , you know, rape cases.

D.L. Hughley Interview: Raw Thoughts on Bill Cosby & the Interview That Never Aired
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn Drake now THAT is a Diss track.

"You getting bodied by a singing nigga!"

#dead
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

Meek cant come back from the drake diss simply for the line of "Cops is killing people with they arms up, and your main focus is to harm us". For me, that line is potent when said towards another black man in this day and age, because as cliche as it might seem to say, its true. Fuck all this rap authenticity shit, because niggas been lying in rap for decades, whats new, but that other shit, getting gunned down for being black, yeah, that shit is real as fuck, and aint going nowhere.

I salute drake for telling a dumb nigga to get his priorities straight, cause aint nobody worried about nicki, and aint nobody concerned about no meek.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,646 mod
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Meek cant come back from the drake diss simply for the line of "Cops is killing people with they arms up, and your main focus is to harm us". For me, that line is potent when said towards another black man in this day and age, because as cliche as it might seem to say, its true.
    WRONG. That line was super bait. Fuck that
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,315
    D.L. Hughley is that dude! Good interview, Lol @ Syke tho haha
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Twitter is all jokes on Meek. LOL!!!! Meek might have to take the "L" and keep it moving. He lost a beef he started. Eat a slice of humble pie and keep making your music.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,221
    This Birdman interview is hot doo doo. Angie is scared to press him, and all he's saying is "that's my son."
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Exia 00Exia 00 #deathtoanime Joined: Posts: 904
    Meek getting bodied by a singing nigga :D :D
  • 2-D2-D Praise BasedGod...Hand Joined: Posts: 969
    "You love her then you gotta get a World Tour, is that your World Tour or your girls tour?"

"I'm not the type of nigga that'll type to niggas, shoutout to all my boss bitches wifin niggas!"

"I don't wanna hear about this ever again, even when she tell him that they better as friends."

Drizzy....good lord.
    PSN:ForeverKing901
    3DS:3969-5077-5320
    WSHH is like a genital herpes to the black community - Gimpy
    Youtube: http://m.youtube.com/user/infamoustechnique
    This Birdman interview is hot doo doo. Angie is scared to press him, and all he's saying is "that's my son."

Nigga she's at his crib.....,nuff said
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,315
    Noooooo I just heard the Back To Back track lord have mercy I hope meek got something bruh cuz it aint lookin good lmao
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
  • KzohKzoh Ladies Love Cool Kev Joined: Posts: 6,340
    edited July 2015
    This whole tape was the shit

Flow is Key
    Epidemic_> no broad is shitting on me son
    OH MY, that second drake diss to meek mill, back to back. FLAMES, meek lost twice. looooooooooooooooooool
    LEMME GET DAT!
    Yooooooo! That face-swap dead looks like Arsonal Da Rebel :D :D :D

• Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,646 mod
    Now if Back to Back came out first it wouldve been way nore impactful. It was still cool. But Meek far from dead if he decides to go in. Imo Drake already had that shit recorded and was gonna drop it to reply to Meek's Flex diss. Ball is in his court.
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

Syke1 wrote: »
    Ball is in his court.

Yea...this ball:

bigstock_basketball_7055692-500x369.jpg

SF09ers wrote: »
    Meek HAS to fire back I mean literally like shoot Drake with a gun. Thats the only way he comes out of this not looking like a complete bitch.

He does that and he looks like a COMPLETE bitch. You, my good sir, got the game all fucked up.

Ok mr stan.

Damned if he does damned if he dont. Thank God yall not in the rap game.

edited July 2015
    Ok mr stan.

Um... What are you talking about? He said Meek's only option is to literally shoot Drake, I said that's a bitchmade thing to do instead of just making a record. How am I a Stan and where did I say he was damned either way? You think he should shoot him?

Lol i skimmed his post and missed the literally.

But I was saying he is damned either way. Unless this becomes Ether ver2.0

He still has a chance to fire back. Judging by his beef with Cassidy, however, his rebuttal game is weak. If he goes back to Twitter, he's done for sure.

• 2-D2-D Praise BasedGod...Hand Joined: Posts: 969
    a15kko wrote: »

Shit made me choke on my drink lmfao!
    Ok mr stan.

Seems like you're the guy not giving Drake any credit & Meek Stan to boot. Why you in here anyway? Go get rid of all those Korean bot posts nigga lol.
    PSN:ForeverKing901
    3DS:3969-5077-5320
    WSHH is like a genital herpes to the black community - Gimpy
    Youtube: http://m.youtube.com/user/infamoustechnique
    a15kko wrote: »
    Norm is the goat
    Hey Norm. What do you think of Meek?
    Norm wrote:
    I haven’t heard his music and I don’t have a favourite song. What attracted my attention was that he attacked a guy who’s not only a Canadian hero, but really a prominent citizen of Toronto.
    Do you have a favorite Drake song?
    Norm wrote:
    Well I know Drake less through his music than by his participation in the life of the city... I don’t think it’s unreasonable for one Torontonian to come to the defence of another.
    Do you at least know the 5pillars of Hiphop? 4 elements?
    Norm wrote:
    I don’t
    get this Yakub outta here. He just posts what his stepson tells him.

2-D wrote: »
    Ok mr stan.

Seems like you're the guy not giving Drake any credit & Meek Stan to boot. Why you in here anyway? Go get rid of all those Korean bot posts nigga lol.
    Where am i stanning for Meek? I barely fick with him. Im more mad at modern disses. 3 "oh" lines dont cut it for me. Especially after we got "Real" by Freddie Gibbs last year. Back to Back was just ok. But ok is sufficient for cats these days smfh.

D'Nyc3 wrote: »

whoa there buddy

Nas was dead to everybody for 3 months before Ether came out. It is like everyone forgets this. Nobody was checking for Esco. And I say this as the biggest Nas fan in here.

whoa there buddy

Nas was dead to everybody for 3 months before Ether came out. It is like everyone forgets this. Nobody was checking for Esco. And I say this as the biggest Nas fan in here.
    So how come Nas' first six album went Platinum?
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,048
    you actually think Meek is nearly as capable of dropping a diss track like Ether?

Have you seen Meek's tweets? His grammar alone shows he's no-where as intellectual as Esco lmao!
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

whoa there buddy

So how come Nas' first six album went Platinum?
    IWW went plat. Did Nastradamus and I Am? Illmatic didnt go plat till years later. Regardless that was an era where people bought records and going plat wasnt a big deal. Triple was.
    you actually think Meek is nearly as capable of dropping a diss track like Ether?
    No of course not. But black horses shown up in rap before. Did people think Common was gonna destroy Ice Cube?

whoa there buddy

Nigga plz...

Queens is in the building. Dont go posting nonsense just bc i dont post in this thread as much as i used too.
    Nigga you never in here! Lmao. Move, im interim Nasir stan #1.

• RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This feud made me realize my main issue with Drake besides him being soft as baby shit. His fucking voice/flow is annoying. I'm reading shit from "Charged Up" and "Back to Back" like okay. Then I tried to listen to "Charged Up" and couldn't get through it.
    Yea, his flow's gotten old. It works for him, though, so whatever.