Mississauga 2012 Thread

Comments

• iinaraiinara red hair Joined: Posts: 587
    Honestly Teddy
    if I had put two and two together on irc when you were talking about the Rufus combos
    I would have let you use my box until mat but I'm on my way to work now so I can't help now
    I
    am my
    hair
  • Rudechef1Rudechef1 Joined: Posts: 69
    Hey everybody GOES http://gameonentertainmentservices.com/ is

going to do another Pub Night at the Rebel's Kilt

http://www.rebelskilt.ca/ on Sunday June 24th starting at 1pm

... more details to follow soon.

GOES will also have a set of weekend passes for Polaris 26

http://www.tcon.ca/polaris/ to give away at the pub night

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Game-On-Entertainment-

Services/295874040475127
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-GOES/119183001548025
  • Salty_ShanSalty_Shan Joined: Posts: 24
    Il try to make it next sunday
  • DaFlipMastaXVDaFlipMastaXV Joined: Posts: 3,676 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Honestly Teddy
    if I had put two and two together on irc when you were talking about the Rufus combos
    I would have let you use my box until mat but I'm on my way to work now so I can't help now

no worries i practiced enough on the friday lol

can we get an ae scene going again please? mat kinda inspired me...
    Peekaboo NERD
  • (-_-)LeSmokehold(-_-)(-_-)LeSmokehold(-_-) Charles3 Joined: Posts: 10
    no worries i practiced enough on the friday lol

can we get an ae scene going again please? mat kinda inspired me...

lol you ran the "this is my last tourney" before you made top 5...lol after mat "wants to get back into ae" lolol
    but im totally down coach me for the a&c super gamer thing
  • JingJing Joined: Posts: 204
    lol you ran the "this is my last tourney" before you made top 5...lol after mat "wants to get back into ae" lolol
    ima body your rufus. MM RIGHT NOW

first off lol at the sn

secondly you know this. wolfkrone made me salty.
    Peekaboo NERD
    https://www.facebook.com/events/235426579893439/

Hey we're doing another pub event in Hamilton, on June 24th starting at 1pm. We will be playing AE Street Fighter IV, Mortal Kombat 9 and Skull Girls.

We will have a set of weekend passes for Polaris 26 http://www.tcon.ca/polaris/index.php/guests-2/ to give away, along with other prizes

click on to the facebook event and check it out
  • RikirRikir Servbot Joined: Posts: 1,047
    ima body your rufus. MM RIGHT NOW

Loser shaves their head!
    PSN: Al_Rikir
    UMvC3: Tron/Dante/Arthur
    GGXRD: Bedman/Elphelt
    BBCPEX: Relius/Noel
    VSav: Q-Bee
    UNIEL: Chaos/Seth
    KOF2002UM: Whip/Mature/Foxy

Poverty forever more.
    shit chokehold vs jing for superior sauga underdog?
    Peekaboo NERD
  • SiitchSiitch You don't know me don't bro me Joined: Posts: 237
    Im always down to play AE but it seems that everyone lives on the opposite side of sauga then me lol, id be down to host casuals at my place every now and then but its kind of out of the way, I live down cawthra and lakeshore but would be willing to bus anywhere up to or Past square one
  • (-_-)LeSmokehold(-_-)(-_-)LeSmokehold(-_-) Charles3 Joined: Posts: 10
    JING ANY DAY MM YOU ARE SCARED DON'T LIE
    JING ANY DAY MM YOU ARE SCARED DON'T LIE

LETS GO BRO, UNDERDOGS TOURNY

"BE THERE OR BE SQUARE" - Rebelo

Team GOES + TorontoTopTiers presents Pub Night June 24 2012 @ Rebel's Kilt, Hamilton, Ontario AE/MK - Sponsored by GDLK Apparel, 1up Games and POLARIS 26
    When: Sunday, June 24th, 2012

Where: Rebel's Kilt
    298 King Street West, Hamilton, Ontario L8P 1B1
    Minors under the age of 18 will be required to wear a wristband

Venue Fee: $10 and you get $5 off your tab for drinks/food as well as 2 raffle tickets

Tournament Fees: $10 per game

Tournaments: AE2012 (360) and Mortal Kombat (PS3)

Prizes: 70/20/10 split

Rules: Double elimination
    Best 2/3 matches
    Winners/Losers/Grand Finals best 3/5 Matches
    timers: 99 Second default

Schedule: 1:00PM - Doors Open + Sign ups begin
    2:00PM - Registration closes
    3:00PM - AE2012 Starts
    4:00PM - Mortal Kombat Starts
    ** If there is left over time and interest UMVC3 may run on XBOX360

RAFFLE: $2 for 2 tickets, $4 for 5 tickets T-shirts from GDLK and 1up Games as well as a special retro console and of course 2 passes to Polaris 26!

Check out our sponsors:
    http://gdlk.ca/
    http://1upgames.ca/
    http://www.tcon.ca/polaris/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Polaris-Connect/139715332751599

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-GOES/119183001548025
  • Count BlackulaCount Blackula Joined: Posts: 341
    My arcade stick has been acting up, I can't jump forward or backwards it just won't do anything, and on the input screen it shows I'm not holding up forward even when I hold it there.

Anyone know in Mississauga or Toronto where I can get someone to fix it?

fixed
  • PadFeiLongPadFeiLong Joined: Posts: 3
    Hey whats going on guys. I'm new to the tournament scene, just curious if there is a local place where people play in the GTA. I am also looking to run a tournament with a buddy of mine, but I want to start networking with the community first.
  • Jamin3131Jamin3131 Modding Enthusiast Joined: Posts: 1,185
    My arcade stick has been acting up, I can't jump forward or backwards it just won't do anything, and on the input screen it shows I'm not holding up forward even when I hold it there.

Anyone know in Mississauga or Toronto where I can get someone to fix it?

I'm so glad i got it modded at Toryuken ..

FIXED!!

no really, stick has been fixed :)
    Find me at A&C Games in Toronto Mondays and Wednesdays

• Count BlackulaCount Blackula Joined: Posts: 341
    FIXED!!

no really, stick has been fixed :)
    <3
    Anyone here live in the PC area? Or anywhere in dufferin peel, looking for some locals to habe casuals with from time to time
  • Angel of RageAngel of Rage Sauga best cvs2 scrub!!!! Joined: Posts: 677
    Hi i am new to the fighting scene. Just wondering what ppl plays these days and where?
    if anyone wants to play AE today and has a place to play, can someone please PM me? Want to practice
    Peekaboo NERD
    if anyone wants to play AE today and has a place to play, can someone please PM me? Want to practice
    I can play at my place but my room is really small and i only have 1 set up in it. I hav an AE 2012 pc set up downstairs but my brother is usualy on it. My room could probably only fit 4 people comfortably so not sure how useful it would be for friendlies
    honestly if someone is willing to host at least 2-3 times a week i will come every time and help the scene level up. If there is any interest :(
    Peekaboo NERD
  • kevaughankevaughan Joined: Posts: 42
    Anyone play marvel?
  • kstoutekstoute raptor hunting season!!!!! Joined: Posts: 347
    im interested in ae if someones hosting
    honestly if someone is willing to host at least 2-3 times a week i will come every time and help the scene level up. If there is any interest :(
    Im down to have people at my place whenever, once again the only problem is i only have one setup in my room and its a pretty small room so it couldnt fit too many people, i can try to maybe move it too the basement so i could have more ppl there but once again, only one set up
    i'll pm you next week...approx what times are u down to host
    Peekaboo NERD
    i'll pm you next week...approx what times are u down to host
    Well i only work part time so its pretty random, usually its mornings but i dont have a schedule for work written in stone, so whenever im not working pretty much im always playing at home anyway unless im out with the gf or anything, but yeah i cant give a direct time daily but if there was a group of ppl that wanted to play i can definetly update everyone weekly to when il be working or not
  • toastedsubtoastedsub zzzz Joined: Posts: 197
    what up sauga thread, anyone play: 3rd strike, or umvc3?
    zzzzzzzzz
    If anyone wants to start some ae casuals i can probably host. I live in south miss. So i dont know how far it is from some of you guys but seeing how you can get from one end of sauga to another in less then 20mins in a car it shouldnt be too bad. Let me know im down to start right away i wana level up for that canada cup qualifyer tourny!
  • ChachamanChachaman Joined: Posts: 274
    what up sauga thread, anyone play: 3rd strike, or umvc3?

I started playing 3S:OE a bit again u can add me assuming ur on xbl my xbl is WuDaMonkey. I play marvel offline but not online for "blood pressure reasons"

*_*
    Btw if i do end up hosting some casuals, im down for Persona 4 if i end up liking it!
  • PongBoomPongBoom land of ice and snow Joined: Posts: 707
    If anyone wants to start some ae casuals i can probably host. I live in south miss. So i dont know how far it is from some of you guys but seeing how you can get from one end of sauga to another in less then 20mins in a car it shouldnt be too bad. Let me know im down to start right away i wana level up for that canada cup qualifyer tourny!

Count me in, pm me your address?
    Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    -Winston Churchill
    Count me in, pm me your address?
    Just off Cawthra and Atwater, the QEW is right beside my house as well as a go station is a few minutes away, so hopefully people can get there, my room is small so i wouldnt be able to habe crazy amounts of people but i can move the set up to the basement if needed.
    I can just take the 23, pretty close. If your hosting sometime im down
    Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    -Winston Churchill
    Im down to start just need some people who want to come down every now and then and run some ae lol.
    tonight? i can come aslong as theres two sticks i dont have one :S
    Peekaboo NERD
    my place is always available as long as you dont mind that theres no air conditioning.
    I can play tonight from anytime until 9 cause i got soccer at 940, but yeah i have a stixk here and i can get a second one from a friend that lives a few streets down
    my place is always available as long as you dont mind that theres no air conditioning.
    What area do you live in, and do yo play ae also? Thought you were just a marvel player :p
    im focused on marvel for ultimate gamer but i will be going back to AE when its done. i live near dundas and mavis
    What area do you live in, and do yo play ae also? Thought you were just a marvel player :p

You down for casuals tomorrow? I can bring a 360 stick.
    -Winston Churchill
    You down for casuals tomorrow? I can bring a 360 stick.
    Yeah im down, im going out in the morning but hopefully should by 6, so maybe a 6:30-whenever we get bored, teddy said he might be down tomorow as well
    i'll reach till about 9:30-10
    Peekaboo NERD
  • kstoutekstoute raptor hunting season!!!!! Joined: Posts: 347
    casuals where?
    Yeah im down, im going out in the morning but hopefully should by 6, so maybe a 6:30-whenever we get bored, teddy said he might be down tomorow as well
    Alright, PM me your st number?
    -Winston Churchill
    Kk! Well im going out now so il let you know guys know when im getting home! Just to let you guys know i havw a dog, small little shithead and hes harmless, but he does enhoy barking at the door when people knock/leave lmao, thats all, no idea why he barks at the door but yeah hes a harmless little shit.
    You guys can reach at 6-630!
  • ContinuityContinuity Haters gonna make some good points Joined: Posts: 73
    Just moved to sauga for co-op, looking to play some kof/persona/sf4, so where do you guys usually hold your casuals?
    Advertisements go here
    You have to go to events and people usually hook you up there if you ask, i think
    -Winston Churchill