The Ft. Lauderdale/broward Thread: Flippers Casual Monday and Thursday

Comments

• czizzleczizzle Rabble Rabble Rabble Joined: Posts: 378
    dokkan dokkan tsuiteru!

I make your Xbox Red Ring all day ><
  • eiSHeiSH Keepin' it FreestyleiSH Joined: Posts: 1,575
    Why not just run the stream on Fridays? Up to a few months ago (unless the community still does so I honestly don't know) people came there in droves to play so why not do that again. Plus people are less likely to have school/work or both the next day and would be more willing to come down to play.
    I'm down to throw a stream for whatever day people are interested in showing up for. Honestly Thursdays would've been the best because there're no big streams going on Thursday, and Friday-Sunday are usually set aside for tournaments. The only problem is that Graph is running a stream on Thursdays and has been doing so for a month now, so the Marvel crew are already committed to a spot. So I dunno. It would help us all a lot if we could get a discussion going on when we should run a stream -- not as a Those Guys thing, but a community thing, because people have already told us that playing one or two days a week is wack.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - T.S. Elliot
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
  • GraphGraph SoFlo Kombat Joined: Posts: 78
    we gotta plan throurouurughly all i got were the blueprints.
    we gotta plan throurouurughly all i got were the blueprints.
    I'm actually talking to DJ right now about wtf we should do =\ Do you have AIM?

All are welcome if they want to join in on the discussion. Write down AIM names in MSG or post here and I'll send out invites. (If you're awake that is).
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
    nellyfalls thats my aim
  • FRANK WESTFRANK WEST Photojournalist Joined: Posts: 50
    my aim is BadMisterrrFrost

not sure what id add to the convo tho lol
  • Green AceGreen Ace Not playing Jago's team Joined: Posts: 654
    Heading to zp around 6 or 7.

My aim is Dreadz612. Dont know what I would add either.
    Me:what the fuck? It costs $10 to get into Orlando.
    Me:Is Orlando a country now?
    Pain: yeah, it's the land of the free.
    Me: LOLOLOL
    im in serious need for stick repair!

the wire on my TE-s is destroyed T.T HALP
    What do you guys think of how the show is coming along?

• artarianartarian Joined: Posts: 106
    anyone planning on going to Final Round 15 in Atlanta? I have a SUV that can take 5 people total, meaning me + 4 people. Basically I am willing to drive the 11 hours if its more than just me going. So even if just one person wants to carpool, I am down. POST UP!
    so far i have 2 people confirmed to go with me. if we get 5 people total, then the cost of gas and the hotel will only be around $115ish each. post up and let me know. i need 2 more people. either post here, or facebook miami mgc group or text me at 512 553 5938
    Boogie Fever, Boogie Fever!
  • bitbna1bitbna1 Joined: Posts: 898
    Is there anything going on at ZP tonight or is the ranbat thing done for now?
  • BENSKIBENSKI ~V4~ Joined: Posts: 1,083
    The Ranbat will start next thurs. The Location has not yet been decided and the actual system. As for today there will be a UMVC tournament hosted by ThoseGuys at Graphs house in Miami Gardens. If you are interested text/PM me in aim or here in SRK for the address.. Anyone else also interested do the same.

starts at 8-12 ; Since ThoseGuys are running it..It wont take no more than 2-3 hrs/ more time for casuals etc.
    Standard tournament rules; best out of 3 rounds;Double elimination
    No entry fee, just 2$ to enter the tournament (winner takes all)
    Will be streamed

AIM - Xomhollamox
    Text - 3058986431
    -Benski Designs-
    http://www.youtube.com/watchthoseguys review show
    37441137.jpg
  • czizzleczizzle Rabble Rabble Rabble Joined: Posts: 378
    costume is sick, reminds me of felicia though for some reason.
    dokkan dokkan tsuiteru!

I make your Xbox Red Ring all day ><
  • JamrawkJamrawk Stylin' Joined: Posts: 256
    10/10 would come again
    "Fighters keep fighting."
  • apelagicwarapelagicwar Joined: Posts: 177
    Hello thread. I come to you from MI. Probably one of the top 5 players in my area. Anything going on this week? I'm in Deerfield till the 13th. Green Ace mentioned talk of games at Zero Ping. Let me know because I'd really like to get some exp while I'm here.
    Well I'm at zp if anyone wants to get some games in.
  • Rain NoeRain Noe - Joined: Posts: 7
    Anyone in the Sunrise/Plantation/Lauderhill/Davie area that plays Third Strike / HSF2 .
    "The sky is the sky, wherever you go. People are people, wherever you go."
    ZP casuals today if anyone is dwn..Cause im bored..
    -Benski Designs-
    Anyone in the Sunrise/Plantation/Lauderhill/Davie area that plays Third Strike / HSF2 .
    I play 3rd Strike =)
    Hello thread. I come to you from MI. Probably one of the top 5 players in my area. Anything going on this week? I'm in Deerfield till the 13th. Green Ace mentioned talk of games at Zero Ping. Let me know because I'd really like to get some exp while I'm here.
    I heard what happened to you at ZP the other day; hope you had fun and learned some new tech =) ZP used to be called the Hyperbolic Time Chamber~
  • LilmanLilman XBL: tootall984 Joined: Posts: 934
    I play 3rd Strike =)I heard what happened to you at ZP the other day; hope you had fun and learned some new tech =) ZP used to be called the Hyperbolic Time Chamber~
    What happened? Green Ace making out of towners salty? Good shit!! :D
    DarkHokage: I got fired from work.
    ME: Why you get fired?
    DarkHokage: For being black.
    ME: So you were late?
    Eish & Conan: LOL
  • DARKHOKAGEDARKHOKAGE BABY VIPAH!!! Joined: Posts: 546

FRAYYYYYYYY!!!!! lolz.. anyway whats the deal with final round? if you havent pre registered i suggest you guys do it now.. the badge is 25 right now.. it will be 40 if u pay at the event.. also i think everyone should just put "MIAMI" so we all get seeded correctly.... eish how big is the suv you trying to rent? ben told me all about it so im riding wit yall.. road trip time!!! lol

edit: eish i need to get back into 3s for final round.... havent played in awhile.. ill bring my xbox so we can get some games in
    ...fingered a chick for the first time? Rookie. I was doing that shit back in '99. Bitches knew me as The FANGERAH! I could finger a bitch all day. ALL DAY son. -Shade
    Brawl Code: 2750-0756-9483
  • JamrawkJamrawk Stylin' Joined: Posts: 256
    yo my team is godlike in marvel.

just going to go ahead and say it now. i may be the best player this scrub game has ever seen
    "Fighters keep fighting."
  • apelagicwarapelagicwar Joined: Posts: 177
    No salt just hard facts. I'm real envious of the scene here yall showed me a good ass time. My flight doesn't leave till 3 30 tomorrow, isn't there a tourney or something? Might be trying to come through for seconds
    No salt just hard facts. I'm real envious of the scene here yall showed me a good ass time. My flight doesn't leave till 3 30 tomorrow, isn't there a tourney or something? Might be trying to come through for seconds
    ...The biggest event around these parts is Mixup Monday on Option-Select's stream =\ There's going to be like 30 people there tomorrow~
    FRAYYYYYYYY!!!!! lolz.. anyway whats the deal with final round? if you havent pre registered i suggest you guys do it now.. the badge is 25 right now.. it will be 40 if u pay at the event.. also i think everyone should just put "MIAMI" so we all get seeded correctly.... eish how big is the suv you trying to rent? ben told me all about it so im riding wit yall.. road trip time!!! lol

edit: eish i need to get back into 3s for final round.... havent played in awhile.. ill bring my xbox so we can get some games in
    Nobody told me about renting an SUV, I'm flying so I dunno what everyone else's plan is.
  • DARKHOKAGEDARKHOKAGE BABY VIPAH!!! Joined: Posts: 546
    ...The biggest event around these parts is Mixup Monday on Option-Select's stream =\ There's going to be like 30 people there tomorrow~Nobody told me about renting an SUV, I'm flying so I dunno what everyone else's plan is.

oh iight.. well i gotta talk to ben and see whats going on
    ...fingered a chick for the first time? Rookie. I was doing that shit back in '99. Bitches knew me as The FANGERAH! I could finger a bitch all day. ALL DAY son. -Shade
    Brawl Code: 2750-0756-9483
    oh iight.. well i gotta talk to ben and see whats going on
    I'll be at ZP in a little bit though if you wanna play 3S.
    I'll be at zp for watching winter brawl if anyone wants to come through.
    I'll be at zp for watching winter brawl if anyone wants to come through.

How long are you going to be there? I might be able to show up and get bodied around like 7 if people will be there.
    I'll be here all night
    Sorry, not going to be able to make it. Hopefully, I can make it for Monday or something before FR.
  • ssj2jeffssj2jeff Joined: Posts: 701
    yo for all you nagars riding with me to FR (Ben, vaughn, john, greenace, cizzle). i reserved the rental for a van. it's $370. i'm gonna need $45 from everyone, john your $90 for your girl and ben is $100 for driving forbearance and perma shotgun.
    Min: have you heard of Bible Black
    Spooky: have you seen my hard drive
    :avatar by benski:
    Yupp^^ jon+1/ben/vaughn/greenace/dj/chris/jeff.. Post if your last minute canceling with us.
    -Benski Designs-
  • BrewzerBrewzer ZEF Joined: Posts: 3
    Hey does anyone go to ZP on days that are not being streamed? I wanna play some AE, preferably offline.
  • ssj2jeffssj2jeff Joined: Posts: 701
    I'm down for some games friday night. if anyone else is down for some AE crack session at ZP post up.i'll be at ZP around 7ish. i need to get ready for Final round.

also for the people i mentioned early for final round. i'm gonna need the money for the rental by monday.
    Min: have you heard of Bible Black
    Spooky: have you seen my hard drive
    :avatar by benski:
  • jDoza23jDoza23 1/8 of Those Guys Joined: Posts: 6
    yeah jeff i got you on the $90 for monday.
  • Nintendochad64Nintendochad64 Nyghtmare Boostah!! Joined: Posts: 127
    I'm down for some games friday night. if anyone else is down for some AE crack session at ZP post up.i'll be at ZP around 7ish. i need to get ready for Final round.

I wouldn't mind doing something like that on Friday.
    Juicebox: We should change 'footsies' to 'Booties'.
    Mikon: that is discrimatory to the shoe-impaired characters.
    A night at Peaceful Jay's Colosseum...
  • FRANK WESTFRANK WEST Photojournalist Joined: Posts: 50
    really wish i lived closer to zp..
    This is our ranking system that the group has decided. We are going to be doing a series of Streamed tournaments every other thurs starting today at Arcade Odyssey(since the majority of people that are planning to enter live in the kendall/miami area) Every other thursday we will running regular tourneys at either Nelson Rodriguez house(ghetto version) or Zero Ping. Stay tuned for the stream link and more info tonight.
    Join our SFL groups if you are interested in the fighting game scene.
    Miami FGC
    Zero Ping Fighting Game Community

-Benski Designs-
  • Phillpro1Phillpro1 Joined: Posts: 3,043
    100% confirmed for FRXV! Can't wait to go. Excited about team tourney on friday to kick things off. Also never been to atlanta or georgia for that matter so it's going to be a cool experience seeing what there is to do over there. Also does anyone know if the venue will be large like how it was at CEO2011? Anyone know how much space there will be or will we be all cramped up?
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Philltastic1
    PSN: I_Love_New_York
    MvC3: Zero/Ammy/Phoenix
    Morrigan/Doom/Ammy (bloom)