SFXOL - Street Fighter Xbox Online League OFFICIAL THREAD

13»

Comments

• wwstar30wwstar30 RDcheez gremlin - wwrd.weebly.com Joined: Posts: 606
    Official East Coast Rookie Division Schedule limited time left get in what you can, make me proud
    Rookie Division
    FoShoShon vs EVIL MAKOTO
    FoShoShon vs SWITCHIPEDE
    FoShoShon vs Vulcano Ru5so
    FoShoShon vs Zeropointlight
    FoShoShon vs ROFLhawse
    EVIL MAKOTO vs SWITCHIPEDE
    EVIL MAKOTO vs Vulcano Ru5so
    EVIL MAKOTO vs Zeropointlight
    EVIL MAKOTO vs ROFLhawse
    SWITCHIPEDE vs Vulcano Ru5so
    SWITCHIPEDE vs Zeropointlight
    SWITCHIPEDE vs ROFLhawse
    Vulcano Ru5so vs Zeropointlight
    Vulcano Ru5so vs ROFLhawse
    Zeropointlight vs ROFLhawse

Steve the hawk (Sagat) vs Sh0wtimeEX (Dudley) 2-0
    Thanks for the results

Working out possible live stream options for league matches more to come!!!!
    wwrd.weebly.com
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,111
    Cool. Glad I found this, sounds like fun
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
    Hello everyone we are less than three days away from the end of our first Divisional Week period. When everyone has a chance please visit the Weekly Schedule setctoin of the website and veriy that I have all your matches recorded and the correct winners recorded as well.

When the Divsional Week ends the challenge matches will begin. During the challenge match week everyone in the league will have either 1 or two matches depneding on there league seeding. The top 3 seeds in every division but the Elite Division will play the bottom 3 seeds from the next highest division. The winner is placed in higher division the loser is placed in the lower division.

Originally the 3 lowest seeds in the league were going to have a bye during the challenge week. But I feel that the bottom 3 seeds in the league are the members that are looking for more matches so I feel it is unfair to them to sit them out. So instead they will play each other. #5 and #6 will play and the winner plays the #4 seed. The winner will get an extra win going into the next divisional week. This will allow them to play more matches and will also give them a better opportunity to get a higher seed in divisional play.

The #2 and #3 seed in the Elite Division will play each other with the winner moving on to play the play the champion in a best 3 out of 5 match for the championship. The champion no matter what record during the Divisional Week will hold the #1 seed going into the Challenge Week because he can only be knocked off as champion during the challenge week. The benefit of being the #2 seed is that you are coming out of the winners bracket and if you lose to the #3 seed in best 2 out of 3 matches then the bracket resets and you will play him again in a final best 2 out of 3 matches. If the #2 seed wins the first 2 out of 3 matches then he moves on. However there is also a 3-way tie no clear Tie Breaker clause.

3-way tie no clear Tie Breaker clause.
    If there is a 3 way tie at the top of the Elite Division and there is no clear tie breaker than the match between the #2 and #3 seed will become a best 3 out of 5 match winner take all match.
    wwrd.weebly.com
  • ShowTimeEXShowTimeEX Back on this... Joined: Posts: 175
    I'm telling u this should be a team based league

Sfxol east coast pro division.
    Watch your mouth and check your tone.
    SFV Laura
    twitch.tv/itsfullclipk
    Steam ID ItsFullClipK
    I'm telling u this should be a team based league
    What kind of teams were you thinking?
    wwrd.weebly.com

wwrd.weebly.com
  • ShowTimeEXShowTimeEX Back on this... Joined: Posts: 175
    Well 3v3. It will be much more competitive plus it will reduce the divisions to just east and west. Plus streaming would be easier

Sfxol east coast pro division.
    Watch your mouth and check your tone.
    SFV Laura
    twitch.tv/itsfullclipk
    Steam ID ItsFullClipK
    Anyone that would like there challenge match played on the stream please let me know. We are trying to set up a session with PJS WINNING for next Tuesday around 6-9 pm PST. Match length will be adjusted depending on how many attend. Be ready to play a first to 5 match instead of best two out of 3.
    wwrd.weebly.com
    Well 3v3. It will be much more competitive plus it will reduce the divisions to just east and west. Plus streaming would be easier

Yeah was talking PJS WINNING about it. Hopefully we can have our individual league and have a separate branch for a team league if we get enough interest.

Team league would hopefully be set up for one night a week where we would play the matches on the live stream.
    wwrd.weebly.com
    The challenge match schedule has been posted on the website. Deadline for completing these matches is 3/3/12

http://sfxol.weebly.com/weekly-schedule.html

Our first divisional week was a huge success and I hope that success continues onto challenge week. I have written down names and am working on the live stream schedule for Tuesday night. To help me please send me your name and your match and I will try to get it locked in with PJS WINNING so I can start to give everyone a time to play there match. Again if anyone has any questions feel free to message me at anytime and if you are having trouble locating or contacting opponents please let me know. I am updating Conferences and Divisions now based on records and that should be completed by the end of the day. I will update BP and PP on Monday.

Thanks,

Brandon Tate
    SFXOL
    wwrd.weebly.com
    http://www.twitch.tv/pjs_winning - Watch Live and Chat Here
    PJS Winning Stream
    BREAKING News: PJS Winning 24/7 is now the premiere streamer of the SFXOL (Street Fighter Xbox Online League). This Tuesday 9PM ET, it is RANK UP Week, with division rankings on the line. Win and be promoted, lose and fall down.
    This Week:
    WEST COAST DIVISIONS:
    (Elite) #3 (4-1) El Remolino4 vs (Elite) #2 (4-1) Phaze 12490
    (A Division) (2-1) #2 NGDriftwood vs (All-Pro #2) 3-1 flash house
    (Champion) (4-1) #1 RD Supergriff vs (West Coast Pro) (4-1) #1 m1n1ca
    (Amateur #2) Professor Rouse vs (Pro #1) 5-0 RD CombOeateR
    EAST COAST DIVISIONS:
    (All-Pro) (4-1) #2 Draman Kuritani vs (Amateur) (5-0) #1anth0nygamer
    wwrd.weebly.com
    I'm actually supposed to be 1-1, I beat switchipede and lost to volcano Ru5so
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    I'm actually supposed to be 1-1, I beat switchipede and lost to volcano Ru5so
    I will make the change thanks.
    wwrd.weebly.com
    Will this change what my current match is?
  • anthonygameranthonygamer A Beast Joined: Posts: 49
    Here is the Archive for the SFXOL Live Stream On tuesday

Will this change what my current match is?

No you will still have the same match.
    wwrd.weebly.com
    The new weekly schedule is now live on the website so go there when you can and find your new division if you moved and your new schedule. You will also notice that there is no champion in the East Coast Conference, that spot is now open and who ever finishes this divisional period with the best record will claim it.
    http://sfxol.weebly.com/weekly-schedule.html
    Thanks,
    Brandon Tate
    SFXOL
    ookie Division: Badguy258 - 1 Moeprophet14 - 2

Just fyi: I'm Badguy258

Thanks for the results
    wwrd.weebly.com
    wwrd.weebly.com
    The first ever SFXOL monthly tournament will be held this Friday 3/16 at 5 p.m. PST. Anyone in the SFXOL or the SFXOL Northwest may play. It is a 2v2 double elimination tournament. You may form teams ahead of time and if you do please let me know your team. If you wish to play and do not have a preset team please be online at that time and send me a message (RD CombOeateR) that you want to play. I will then put you in a team and will create a bracket using challonge. I will send you your matches over Xbox live. Then one of the teams will create a team lobby and send an invite to the other team. That matches will be best 2 out of 3 matches except the final which will be best 3 out of 5 matches. The winning team will report the results to me and I will adjust the bracket and get you your next match. The winning team will have the right to challenge anyone in the league for there spot. The second place team will have the right to challenge anyone in the division above theirs for there spot. If you have any questions please email me or send me a message via xbox live or facebook (Brandon Tate).

Thanks,

Brandon Tate
    SFXOL
    wwrd.weebly.com
    SFXOL2v2.png
    wwrd.weebly.com
  • KitoriKitori おーほほほほ Joined: Posts: 864
    RD Comboeater you're a very mean person sending me hate mail after a few endless rounds D:
    Was thinking of joining this, but if the guy who runs it sends people hate mail... =[
    Twitch Stream: http://bit.ly/HiYCld
    RD Comboeater you're a very mean person sending me hate mail after a few endless rounds D:
    Was thinking of joining this, but if the guy who runs it sends people hate mail... =[

lol I send out hate mail in good fun. I love you join the league, peace on earth ;-)
    wwrd.weebly.com
    Oh Kitori are we not speaking now you know I love you
    wwrd.weebly.com
    I remember when we were young Kitori and you used to ignore me all the time. not fair
    wwrd.weebly.com
    http://sfxol.weebly.com/live-stream-schedule.html

7-10 PM PST
    http://www.twitch.tv/pjs_winning

First match
    (All-Pro Division 2-4) EOT 00000100 vs (Amateur Division 3-2) SWITCHIPEDE
    EOT 00000100 From Boston, MA - Main Hakan/Chun-Li
    Swithipede - Main - Ken, From New york

Second Match
    (Elite Division 7-2) El Remolino4 vs NGDrfitwood (Rookie Division 4-2)
    El remolino - hometown-san leandro CA Main Fighter - Ken
    Driftwood From Arizona Main Fei-Long

Third Match
    (Elite Division 7-2) Draman Kuritani vs (East Coast Champion 8-1 ) LIL L90
    LIL L90 From Michigan Main Bison
    Draman Kuritani - Main - Cody From Pennslyvania

Fourth match
    (Pro Division 3-2) DRS|MCZ Professor Rouse vs (Amateur Division 1-3) DRS|MCZ Doctor Rouse
    Twins From South Dakota
    Doctor Rouse Mains Sakura
    Professor Rouse Mains Cammy
    wwrd.weebly.com
    Stream Schedule 6-9 PM PST

http://www.twitch.tv/pjs_winning

Match One
    [Elite Division ]Draman Kuritani (8-2) vs [Pro Division]SWITCHIPEDE (3-2)

Match Two
    West Coast vs East Coast
    West[Amateur Division] Mr SNK (4-0) vs East[All-Pro Division] ZoMBIEGUTZ TZA (2-1)

Match Three
    [All-Pro Division] RD CombOeateR (6-1) vs [Pro Division] Doctor Rouse (3-5)

Match 4
    [Elite Division] XxXxGUNZxXxX (7-0) vs [Elite Division Champion] JG Veloc1raptor (10-0)
    wwrd.weebly.com
    We will be having a survivor series style tournament Friday 4/13 starting at 5 p.m. PST. If you wish to participate in the tournament please be online at that time and send me a message stating that you would like to play. The tournament will be a double elimination tournament. Each person will select 4 characters that they can play in any order against there opponents 4 characters. First person to eliminate the other persons 4 characters moves on to the next round. If you win you must stay with the same character until the match has completed. You can switch your teams characters between matches as well. If you have any questions feel free to give me an email.
    wwrd.weebly.com
    SFXOLLastMastStanding.png
    wwrd.weebly.com
  • KGershkoffKGershkoff On the journey of a thousand miles........ Joined: Posts: 303
    Is it too late to join, or do I have to wait for the next one?
    Is it too late to join, or do I have to wait for the next one?
    We are in our season ending tournament now but I may be able to squeeze you in are you from east or west coast and what is your gamertag
    wwrd.weebly.com
  • KGershkoffKGershkoff On the journey of a thousand miles........ Joined: Posts: 303
    We are in our season ending tournament now but I may be able to squeeze you in are you from east or west coast and what is your gamertag
    My gamertag is SodaPopinski3. And I'm on the east coast.
    If you're in your tournaments, I can wait till the next season starts, no prob.
    Sounds good you can add as many members as you like in the meantime and get some exhibition matches in. I also usually have an endless lobby open at night for league members.

RD CombOeateR
    wwrd.weebly.com
    Sorry we couldn't connect on XBL. My connection doesn't stretch that far I guess. Anyway, Should I add the players from the Amateur Division, cause I know I wouldn't last 10 sec. against anyone else higher.
    Sorry we couldn't connect on XBL. My connection doesn't stretch that far I guess. Anyway, Should I add the players from the Amateur Division, cause I know I wouldn't last 10 sec. against anyone else higher.

Yes that would be a good idea
    wwrd.weebly.com
    The first ever National Champion has been crowned in the SFXOL. Your new National Champion and current West Coast Champion - Flash House.(Blanka) Sign ups for season 2 are now open. If you have hopes of dethroning Flash House please sign up now.
    wwrd.weebly.com
  • VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,991
    The first ever National Champion has been crowned in the SFXOL. Your new National Champion and current West Coast Champion - Flash House.(Blanka) Sign ups for season 2 are now open. If you have hopes of dethroning Flash House please sign up now.
    finally...i just signed up n theres no one else in the amateur division soooo...?
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
  • SGT_slap_a_hoeSGT_slap_a_hoe Joined: Posts: 338
    hey can I get in on this?
  • rushtonrushton rushton21 Joined: Posts: 13
    League still active? looking to play some more organized matches in the near future now that i actually have the time.
    xbl:rushton21
    ssf4:ae 2012 - sagat
    League still active? looking to play some more organized matches in the near future now that i actually have the time.
    yup
  • rushtonrushton rushton21 Joined: Posts: 13
    awesome I will re-sign up :D!
    xbl:rushton21
    ssf4:ae 2012 - sagat
    i presume this thing is dead?
13»