Arrow: The Green Arrow TV show

Comments

• ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078
    dinah is clearly his ex...im guessin speedy is his drug dealin friend?

So you read the thread about how many people wanna bang Speedy and your assumption is "it's the dude"...
    You know SRK well.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
  • iShottoiShotto COME AT ME BRO Joined: Posts: 2,077
    So you read the thread about how many people wanna bang Speedy and your assumption is "it's the dude"...
    You know SRK well.

well this IS srk....
    Say hello to your mother for me.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,035
    Bludhaven reference in the train scene with Kirby Morrow.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,503 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You know SRK well.
    well this IS srk....
    ^ thiiiiis.

do we not remember the tranny thread from a few weeks ago lol.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078
    Just for the record, there was no scarcasm in my previous post.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
  • iShottoiShotto COME AT ME BRO Joined: Posts: 2,077
    Just for the record, there was no scarcasm in my previous post.

touche....
    Say hello to your mother for me.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-episode-5-damaged-to-air-early-in-canada-on-ctv/12392

Confirmed, Arrow airs tonight for us lucky Canadians.

For you Americans, why bother voting? Just come to Canada to watch Arrow instead.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • Kusanagi02Kusanagi02 Joined: Posts: 5,460
    http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-episode-5-damaged-to-air-early-in-canada-on-ctv/12392

Confirmed, Arrow airs tonight for us lucky Canadians.

For you Americans, why bother voting? Just come to Canada to watch Arrow instead.

To the torrents I will go tonight then.
    Mr Slade Wilson tonight, ladies and gentlemen.

Enjoy.

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,781
    ryu by flying armbar! i want more ryu vs slade.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Good episode tonight.........
    - Deathstroke! Just for torture it seems.
    - So much Katie Cassidy. I fucking love it. I've been debating whether or not to rank over Nina Dobrev in the CW Women's Rankings. I just need to see her in some lingerie to clinch it and give her the top spot.
    - I'm becoming a fan of Digs.
    - The court judge is black. There's so many black people on this show.
    - Katie Cassidy is so..... fucking..... beautiful.
    - HAH! Quick shoutouts to "billionaires and their toys".
    - HAH! Quick shoutout to comicbook Dinah in the "fishnets"/
    - Well at least when they showed Oli's chest it made sense.
    - Ryu vs Deathstroke. Ryu wins with arm drag>arm bar combo.
    - Damn. Look at the bling on those street niggaz.
    - OOHH! Oli with the arm drag>arm bar combo.
    - Dammit Oli! Did you kill that guy? STOP KILLING PEOPLE!

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

I wanna have Katie Cassidy's babies.
    Good episode tonight.........
    - Deathstroke! Just for torture it seems.
    - So much Katie Cassidy. I fucking love it. I've been debating whether or not to rank over Nina Dobrev in the CW Women's Rankings. I just need to see her in some lingerie to clinch it and give her the top spot.
    - I'm becoming a fan of Digs.
    - The court judge is black. There's so many black people on this show.
    - Katie Cassidy is so..... fucking..... beautiful.
    - HAH! Quick shoutouts to "billionaires and their toys".
    - HAH! Quick shoutout to comicbook Dinah in the "fishnets"/
    - Well at least when they showed Oli's chest it made sense.
    - Ryu vs Deathstroke. Ryu wins with arm drag>arm bar combo.
    - Damn. Look at the bling on those street niggaz.
    - OOHH! Oli with the arm drag>arm bar combo.
    - Dammit Oli! Did you kill that guy? STOP KILLING PEOPLE!

I wanna have Katie Cassidy's babies.
    lmfao@ stop killing people.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • Angelic DiabloAngelic Diablo Watching everything Joined: Posts: 844
    :sad: I'm disappointed that Dinah has been made into a helpless girl considering how much of a beast Black Canary is. :sad:
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cheshire isn't a "random jobber".

But you're only trolling so.......
  • remonsterremonster Joined: Posts: 553
    Damn, Oli. Making plans to get caught before you have a sidekick on board. You so crazy.

Ryu fight and Oli mimic was cool. Looking forward to training montage. :nunchuck:
  • The QuestionThe Question Pitched Battles, here we go. Joined: Posts: 487
    I enjoyed the way that the bodyguard appears to be becoming more like a Luke Cage to his Iron Fist instead of just a straight up sidekick. Hopefully this happens. If Slade loses his eye to Ollie that would be crap, considering he's a Meta. If anything they should just make it one of the Ravagers with a costume discrepancy.(sp?) In regards to Black Canary I'm guessing they're making her more like the Justice Society Earth 2 version where she is more like her mom and a non meta. But yeah Black Canary can go toe to toe with Lady Shiva who in DCU is pretty much unbeatable in most instances. So money is on Golden age Black Canary. For this version. The drugs where a reference to the Roy Harper Speedy and the Female Speedy was a referance to the last Speedy before Flashpoint.
    I enjoyed the way that the bodyguard appears to be becoming more like a Luke Cage to his Iron Fist instead of just a straight up sidekick. Hopefully this happens. If Slade loses his eye to Ollie that would be crap, considering he's a Meta. If anything they should just make it one of the Ravagers with a costume discrepancy.(sp?) In regards to Black Canary I'm guessing they're making her more like the Justice Society Earth 2 version where she is more like her mom and a non meta. But yeah Black Canary can go toe to toe with Lady Shiva who in DCU is pretty much unbeatable in most instances. So money is on Golden age Black Canary. For this version. The drugs where a reference to the Roy Harper Speedy and the Female Speedy was a referance to the last Speedy before Flashpoint.
    stop using comic book logic...this is elsewhere territory. i mean ollie is clearly a combination of all the green arrows.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • FreddyL0c0FreddyL0c0 Joined: Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    judging from the preview, looks they are fighting a "royal flush gang" variant next ep
    Spencer Dante Hawkeye aka raw tags are the future
    http://www.youtube.com/user/freddyl0c0 (more soon)
  • The QuestionThe Question Pitched Battles, here we go. Joined: Posts: 487
    stop using comic book logic...this is elsewhere territory. i mean ollie is clearly a combination of all the green arrows.

I already stated this earlier in this thread I just don't want it to become 1980's batman where we kill a Major villain and go on are way. Especially a major one like Deathstroke. It would limit what could be done with the series. The attacking gangs and pushers in the next episode looks promising as that's what happened when Green Arrow was going solo and killing people and looking out for the common man after he lost his fortune, so here's hoping not every episode needs a arch villain name drop and it could be about taking down every day villains.
    I already stated this earlier in this thread I just don't want it to become 1980's batman where we kill a Major villain and go on are way. Especially a major one like Deathstroke. It would limit what could be done with the series. The attacking gangs and pushers in the next episode looks promising as that's what happened when Green Arrow was going solo and killing people and looking out for the common man after he lost his fortune, so here's hoping not every episode needs a arch villain name drop and it could be about taking down every day villains.
    deathstroke will be a thorn in his side, i bet ollie thinks he killed him. i imagine deathstroke killed ryu and he "killed" deathstroke..hence the mask in the first episode.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • DanxDanx XD@U Joined: Posts: 471
    The show feels like a reimaging of Ollie's mythos. I know it's a considerable contrast to his new 52 incarnation but I pretty much expect it from adaptations these days. As long as they don't completely fuck over the original intention behind the characters and take too many liberties with the franchise I don't think it should be a issue....although I wonder why DC is ok with such drastic departures from the source material.
  • FreddyL0c0FreddyL0c0 Joined: Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ...although I wonder why DC is ok with such drastic departures from the source material.

euh smallville?
    Spencer Dante Hawkeye aka raw tags are the future
    http://www.youtube.com/user/freddyl0c0 (more soon)
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,757
    His sister looks to know something is up with him but has no way to prove it. I see her becoming Artemis or Speedy probably Artemis because it's only a matter of time imo.

I was surprised to see all the development involving Ollie's mother. I thought she might actually turn on Arrow but she seems to really love her family despite sucking as a mom.

Never thought that the husband was so naive and innocent and was sure he had a shady background but I look forward to what happens next because there is definitely some crooked blood politics going on.

Show is much better than I anticipated and FINALLY caught up lol.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
    lol you guys stop complaining its different. what is this your first tv adaption...of anything in history?

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Wasn't talking about the show
    thats good...cuz i wasnt talkin bout you lol. if i was talkin bout 1 person i'd quote them

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Well regardless, I think the show is fairly good now and I'm surprised I'm enjoying it as much as I am now. Lot's of good things to highlight this episode but the 1 thing I'll remark on for sure is the still camera work during the fight scenes and the bodyguard really coming into his own as a character. I don't get the sense that he's a sidekick though, feels more like a iron/war machine thing. Also the shot of speedy sitting with her legs crossed in the short shorts with her upper thigh a bit exposed.....FAP!
    Tonight's ep.......
    - Royal Flush Gang?
    - Ahhh yes...... Oli with his fucking shirt off again.
    - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm.... Katie Cassidy.
    - Coast City? Shoutouts to Green Lantern.
    - Yeah....... I wanna fuck Speedy too.
    - Mmmmmmmm...... Dinah's best friend (formerly of GH) is (still) hella pretty.
    - Geeky chic is very sexy........ and looks hauntingly familiar.

*Off-topic - Who the fuck is watching Hart of Dixie? That show looks so boring. They ger rid of Secret Circle but this shit still exists? Fuck you!*

- Heeeeeeeeey! Olli didn't kill anybody this week! :tup:
    - Yeah..... I would so punish Speedy. It would be a great My Best Friend's Sister fuckisode.
    - Yeah..... and since she's drunk and wants to fuck..... I would accept head in the whip. Even after she threw up.

Kind of a "meh" episode.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAn saying:

Next week looks very intersting.
    this weeks episode was definitely a weak one. More of a filler episode, we didnt even learn much, besides the name of Ryu
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

The episode was filler but still important in just developing certain characters. The highlights:

-I have no clue how arrow's friend could resist speedy....if that hoe was throwing her pussy my way you best believe she is getting a cream filling of illegal proportions!
    -I feel like luke cage is guest starring in this show...which is a great thing.
    -Dinah has level 99 friend zone powers, she has that dude wrapped around her like bitch.
    -Love the nod to lantern and it makes me wonder how the DCU will fit into this show.

Aside from that the episode feel short of the quality we saw last week. I did laugh a bit at how lame arrow's excuses to leave are getting and how he doesn't even go out of his way to not look"suspect". I mean can't he at least say he has a project in the works or make it seem like his night club is very demanding.....even superman had better excuses as to why he was gone.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,510 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So is this some Dawson's Creek meets dcu and you guys are just taking what you can get, like the male Smallville fandom, or is it aimed at guys?
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
    The episode was filler but still important in just developing certain characters. The highlights:

-I have no clue how arrow's friend could resist speedy....if that hoe was throwing her pussy my way you best believe she is getting a cream filling of illegal proportions!
    -I feel like luke cage is guest starring in this show...which is a great thing.
    -Dinah has level 99 friend zone powers, she has that dude wrapped around her like bitch.
    -Love the nod to lantern and it makes me wonder how the DCU will fit into this show.

Aside from that the episode feel short of the quality we saw last week. I did laugh a bit at how lame arrow's excuses to leave are getting and how he doesn't even go out of his way to not look"suspect". I mean can't he at least say he has a project in the works or make it seem like his night club is very demanding.....even superman had better excuses as to why he was gone.

If you had the choice of sultry, experienced Dinah, or high school skanky Speedy....the choice seems obvious.

If you had the choice of sultry, experienced Dinah, or high school skanky Speedy....the choice seems obvious.

I think if he wasn't at that party, he would have been all up in her guts. Throwing a fundraiser for somebody than taking off to bang her ex boyfriends drunk sister, is probably in poor taste. We dunno how that car ride home ended. Ass, gas, or grass, and she would have only been able to satisfy two of those demands.

Because hes not a degenerate? :rofl:

I thought it was already established that he was a degenerate?

Speaking of establishments....... Has it been established that Speedy is underaged? I mean...... I know she's in high school...... but how old is she?
    If Merlyn was gonna get up in Speedy's guts, he'd have done so when he went to visit the Queen house earlier in the episode ;)

He may be a degenerate, but he ain't no pedo.

• The MartianThe Martian We Out Here. Joined: Posts: 12,263
    So is this show any good so far?
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
    Because hes not a degenerate? :rofl:
    ummm hes a drug dealer.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    When a girl looks that good....laws have no meaning. No reason why he can't pound speedy and Dinah but I do agree.....speedy is just a inexperienced girl while Dinah is woman with needs.
    So is this show any good so far?

I'd say its fairly decent. It's not perfect and it has it's flawed but it's easily one of more tolerable shows on the WC. I'm no familiar enough with arrows mythos to know if its the best interpretation but so far the story,action,characters and "style"are enjoyable. It's not touching the quality of DC animated shows but it's a lot better then I thought it would be and I think it's steadily on its way to becoming a "good"show.

The standouts out is the arrow's bodyguard, the milf queen and his nymph sister....and Dinah is just OP. Action is also decent for tv standards although I don't like arrow killing since its against what I know about him as a character.
    And?

Drug dealer and degenerate dont go hand in hand.

Pharmaceutical companies are far worse than anyone slinging rocks on the corner.
    "your like my baby sister" 4 episodes previous....drugggs

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog: