Arrow: The Green Arrow TV show

Comments

• RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Queen Consolidated owned their property if I recall. So by default, Felicity should be in control of the assets unless Palmer sold that shit off.
  • FOBioFOBio Whaddup!? Joined: Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Kind of a dick to be friends and not give back dude's house though. Especially now that Felicity is head and they have to move into Thea's apartment in which Merlyn paid for.
    Why bring logic to a discussion?
  • KaiSingKaiSing Believe in the Shield! (O_O)> (vO_O) <(O_O) Joined: Posts: 932
    edited October 2015
    Yeah it definitely feels obvious that it's Felicity which gives me a hunch it could be a swerve. But I always felt Felicity would die for two reasons:

1. Green Arrow's relationship with Black Canary which leads me to believe Ollie and Laurel would get back together (although this would take a lot of work from a script standpoint at the moment)
    2. Damn near every woman Ollie has fucked has ended up dead. (Death Note dick syndrome)
    KaiSing aka KillerKai
    www.twitter.com/eliverling
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,014
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    At first i was like, okay, solid start to the season. Felicity still the love of my life.

Last 40 seconds.
    bruh-o.gif

I'm with you on that.
    I did not see that alliance happening.

Damn, it feels good have both Arrow & Flash back and hitting the ground running!!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,007
    Season 3 didn't exist, tbh.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • JGreenJGreen Joined: Posts: 1,673
    Felicity seems too obvious. I wonder if it's Ollie's son. It'd still hit him hard, but it would also keep all the main characters.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,621
    edited October 2015
    It's probably Lance that dies. I don't think they'd be THAT obvious by killing Felicity, she's probably the most expected to die

I'm guessing the deal goes bad and Dhark murders Detective Lance for "reasons"

I'm probably very wrong tho, just a guess on my part

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    I was starting to think that myself, tbh. Ollie and Lance have had so much back and forth over the years.

Also, there's no way in hell Barry would miss Felicity's funeral. I doubt it's her.

I can see it being Lance. I don't see him turnign around and being buddy budy with Ollie again. And having him hate Ollie gets boring. He doesn't really serve a purpose another chief can't do.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,243
    I'm putting my money on Diggle. He and Ollie been close enough to be brothers. His death will sting even harder if they didn't reconcile. Barry was their to support Oliver so I doubt the dead person is someone he cared about.

Also telling that current seasons of Arrow and Flash happen within a 6 month period.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,836
    FOBio wrote: »
    I can see it being Lance. I don't see him turnign around and being buddy budy with Ollie again. And having him hate Ollie gets boring. He doesn't really serve a purpose another chief can't do.

I could see it being Lance, but they wouldn't even need to be all buddy buddy again for it to have such an impact on Ollie. It's clear that Lance's words weigh extremely heavily on him, and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think that ollie might view him dieing as a symbol of his failure.
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,765 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I hope the person in that grave is the lawyer Black Canary. Excuse me but get the fuck out of the way for the real Black Canary kthx.
    This is offensive.
    So is Roy written off the show, or will he come back to make the arrow trio? Not counting Canary since she's not an archer.

I think it's a little odd Diggle just uses a hand gun. He's this huge guy, fighting with people with bows, against people with machine guns, and he pulls out a single hand gun. Is an assault rifle too aggressive?
    Assault rifle is only good at range. As you can see, fights rarely stay at range.
    Roy's written out. The actor's contract expired last season.

Handguns are easy to conceal so it's not odd for him to carry one. I would like to see him carry around an SMG or two.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,375 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Did Walter Steele get killed on the show or is he still alive?
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Did Walter Steele get killed on the show or is he still alive?

Walter got written out after he broke it off with Ollie's mom. He only popped up a few times after that.
  • The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,901
    Walter is on Limitless now. Another show you guys should be watching.
    God's favorite ©

• HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,621
    Damn, I forgot about Walter. lol

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • ShintarruShintarru Not your Average Joe Joined: Posts: 552
    Not that I liked the guy but did everyone forget about Ray? I mean Felicity didn't even name drop him.
    Time is money, money is power, power corrupts eventually.
    There's a 6 month time skip between the 3rd and 4th season. Whatever grieving Felicity did for Ray is long past.
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    There's a 6 month time skip between the 3rd and 4th season. Whatever grieving Felicity did for Ray is long past.

And another 3 months in one episode lol
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    I see the true black canary coming back. Interesting. I thought it would be some flash shenanigans that brought her back, but just good ole laz pit.

Too bad shes gonna be on another show, otherwise we could finally get rid of her shitty sister playing as black canary.

I'm glad theyre bringing in magic and shit this season, no holds barred, cause i feel we're starting to push the limits of suspending our disbelief for the way theyre fighting crime.

Like, ollie murdering people was this big thing, and are we gonna not address the fact that diggle is a murdering motherfucker since day 1. Like, niggas is shooting arrows, or fighting with sticks to try to hurt, not kill people, and diggle is straight putting bullets in niggas, EASY. lol

I like speedy oddly enough. I will suspend my disbelief for her, but to have her and laurel fighting is almost too much for me. There are too many weak women on the screen for me to buy into the environment theyre selling me. At least speedy was trained by her father, who was trained by ras. Laurel is a schlub who went on a coke binge diet after the first season, and fights like she should be learning kickboxing lessons from 10 year olds.

The show will be better off if laurel stops being the black canary. I also liked how she saved her dad as black canary, and the cops came in and paid no mind to the suited up vigilante, like shes a part of the fucking squad or something. lol

Like, i think im kind of over the arrow and friends shit right now, and can i just get some season 1 simplified version of this shit, where i didnt have to suspend disbelief to my fullest capabilities every single fucking time hero fighting happens on the screen.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,116
    when are we gonna see BATMAN in this motherfker HERPDERP
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so speedy's drug addiction is gonna be the pit uh?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    There isn't going to be a drug addiction. They'll have to deal with her going sociopathic as a side effect of being resurrected by the pit.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    There isn't going to be a drug addiction. They'll have to deal with her going sociopathic as a side effect of being resurrected by the pit.

i mean thats the replacement for the drug addiction.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    maxx wrote: »

i mean thats the replacement for the drug addiction.

Since Thea is based on Mia I'll say the pit is her AIDS.
    I'm still trying to find torrents for it.

• GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,398
    Got to love laurel's logic given Thea's behavior. How did she become a lawyer?
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    Arrow is so shit right now that you mufuggas aint even commenting after the show? daaayuumm.

LOL. Its a slow start. Solid episode, except arrow getting his butt kicked by a random baddie, and thea pwning that nigga, then setting him on fire. lol

I see diggle is no longer putting bullets in fools, although his helmet is just goofy at this point.

The only thing i dont like so far, and i might be wrong, is that when theyre infiltrating some shit, its seemed sloppy as fuck in both episodes so far. Season 1 arrow was flames, cause he cased a joint, and fucking came in with a plan, wrecking niggas. Even last season didnt feel as off on the tactical shit like this season so far.

Its astonishing how thea sells being a strong female masked hero more than laurel. Laurel has gotten better overall, but im mostly interested in speedy screen time so far this season.

LEMME GET DAT!
    Gravity wrote: »
    Got to love laurel's logic given Thea's behavior. How did she become a lawyer?

Law school doesn't sound THAT hard IRL.

Because she's sure they can fix whatever side effects happen.

Although it's weird how it'll rejuvenate all her decomposed parts....
  • GeoG2GeoG2 I came for the culo Joined: Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I honestly don't even remember Ray dying. The explosion scene didn't leave me with a "oh shit, he's dead" feeling. It left me with a "oh shit, he's pumped full of nanotech that will heal him so it's no big deal" feeling. Like I thought they were going to use it to highlight how his body had changed from the injection.

But since this season is all about resurrections right now, who knows...
    He didn't die, he shrank.