Arrow: The Green Arrow TV show

Comments

• HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,588
    I've honestly been enjoying the season so far, not as good as Flash, but not bad at all

Dhark is pretty much the highlight of the season (until Constantine came along)

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • FOBioFOBio Whaddup!? Joined: Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Still think Jon Hamm would have made a better Constantine, the show would probably still be on air also, but yeh him showing up has been the best thing about this season.

tumblr_lk4zjyIJVs1qavsh3o1_500.gif

I thought you were done with Arrow..........

Is that from the Constantine movie? If so, bonus points.
    Why bring logic to a discussion?
  • The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,890
    Jon hamm as Constantine lol
    God's favorite ©

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,021
    CDB2 wrote: »
    DEAR CW, MAY WE HAVE A Constantine SERIES IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE PLEASE!!

Once they finally pull the plug on Supernatural maybe.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    FOBio wrote: »
    Still think Jon Hamm would have made a better Constantine, the show would probably still be on air also, but yeh him showing up has been the best thing about this season.

Are you like new to planet earth or something? lol

KaboXx wrote: »
    Now that we all saw the episode, what was up with diggles bro?

He got, got. I like that his brother caught an L being part of the bad guys, and he wasnt just victim of the bad guys. There will be some nice character development from digs with this new news. I mean, we shoulda figured the straight shooter has a brother the complete opposite of him, but his brother was always just background noise. We didnt think about him much. Laurels dad is gonna catch an L for all that inquiring though. Damien is going to put 2 and 2 together real quick.

I mean, it seems a lot of digs motivation was about his brother, but now that he knows his brother wasnt shit, its gon be some issues coming up.
    LEMME GET DAT!

Nah, a lot of that supernatural fan base is in it for their dream guys, and the dynamic of that show and its characters wont even come close to constantine. I think a lot of supernaturals fanbase are more than just people interested in supernatural shit. They love sam, dean, the soundtrack to the show, the weird characters, goofy episodes, much of which constantine cant bring/would be out of character.

CW should just powerhouse, and be like, BAM BITCHES, DOUBLE THE DOSE OF SUPERNATURAL SHIT. Problem is, where do you put it on the lineup. Tuesday is flash, wednesday is arrow, thursday is vamp diaries and the originals, and friday is where it was before i believe, and it was dead. A monday dose would be nice, but which money maker do you boot to roll the dice a second time with this show.

I think if we get at least 4 crossovers with constantine between the flash, and arrow this season, someone will put that show back on the table.

Constantines failure just showed that the fans of these shows are not comic fans even in the slightest, because the show was good. Theyre just tuning in for some hotness, which is a cw staple, so eh. lol. Dont let comic con fool people. Shits just something to do for most people, they aint really bout that comic life.

Even on this forum, only a handful at best of the arrow, and flash regulars were posting in the constantine thread. No one was watching it really. Fair weather fans.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,349 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

soo never....tumblr gonna make this show continue for another 10 yrs.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    edited November 2015
    jimmy1200 wrote: »

He got, got. I like that his brother caught an L being part of the bad guys, and he wasnt just victim of the bad guys. There will be some nice character development from digs with this new news. I mean, we shoulda figured the straight shooter has a brother the complete opposite of him, but his brother was always just background noise. We didnt think about him much. Laurels dad is gonna catch an L for all that inquiring though. Damien is going to put 2 and 2 together real quick.

I mean, it seems a lot of digs motivation was about his brother, but now that he knows his brother wasnt shit, its gon be some issues coming up.

How many Keanu Reeves movies are there? I can name a handful where he's in a suit. Excuse me if I don't know the exact movie a 2 second clip is from.

I like a lot of super hero stuff. Constatine wasn't appealing to me though. Saw the first two eps and was meh about it.

For those that watched the leak and the touched up episode, was it a huge difference?
  • EVARGNUGEVARGNUG American Qi Joined: Posts: 878
    Jon hamm as Constantine lol

Liam Neeson as Ra's B)
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,899
    Does this mean we could see a Earth 2 arrow? I didn't know The Atom died. When did this happen???
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,754
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Does this mean we could see a Earth 2 arrow? I didn't know The Atom died. When did this happen???

When his office blew up at the end of last season.
  • EVARGNUGEVARGNUG American Qi Joined: Posts: 878
    Diggle lookin' around the room like, "dayum... I didn't even smoke that good ish"
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,079
    Earth 2 Oliver is Zoom.
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    Earth 2 Eddie as zoom, lol. I mean, if we're really gonna reach, i'm going all the way in.
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,754
    Gamegeezer wrote: »
    Earth 2 Eddie as zoom, lol. I mean, if we're really gonna reach, i'm going all the way in.

I don't think this is much of a reach but one of the more reasonable theories. I would prefer Barry's dad but there ain't shit for Iris to do on that show so...

I don't think this is much of a reach but one of the more reasonable theories. I would prefer Barry's dad but there ain't shit for Iris to do on that show so...

What if Zoom is a female...

What if Zoom is a female...

Man, we should probably merge Flash and Arrow threads. I forget which one I'm in half the time. We talk about the same stuff anyways.
    jimmy1200 wrote: »

How many Keanu Reeves movies are there? I can name a handful where he's in a suit. Excuse me if I don't know the exact movie a 2 second clip is from.

I like a lot of super hero stuff. Constatine wasn't appealing to me though. Saw the first two eps and was meh about it.

For those that watched the leak and the touched up episode, was it a huge difference?

There are a ton of reeves movies. But its all good, no big. Just busting balls. Constantine came out in 2005, so im sure it was easily missed by many. For the time, it wasnt a bad comic movie at all, and i dont think its horrible to this day, but could it have easily been ten times better, of course. I still watch it every now and then, maybe 3-5 times a year. Its funny seeing pre transformers, and pre crazy shia lebouf in it. He was entertaining in it too.

The leaked episode vs the normal one wasnt really different at all. Some normal audio changes, and change in the fps. But basically it was the same. So if it happens again in the future, you can probably feel comfortable watching it, and knowing its basically going to be the same on wedensday.

LEMME GET DAT!
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Amell says they are looking to add another Wilson

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/09/arrows-stephen-amell-teases-fight-with-another-wilson/
    While attending Wizard World in Louisville, Kentucky this weekend, Arrow star Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen/Green Arrow) shared a tantalizing spoiler regarding a Season 4 baddie connected to Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (Manu Bennett).

"I would say if you are looking for iconic fights there might be a fight coming up with another Wilson," Amell revealed during the "Protecting Star City" panel.

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,021
    If it follows the comics then it'll be Grant as he worked for HIVE. I'm personally hoping for Rose. She the best out of Slade's kids.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,890
    BC this episode was weak as fuck
    God's favorite ©

was that a james bond product placement of sorts lmfao

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Flash = WWE Raw
    Arrow = WWE Smackdown
    Supergirl = Sunday Night Heat or Velocity
    Flash = WWE Raw
    Arrow = WWE Smackdown

nigga you mean main event lol.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    maxx wrote: »
    Flash = WWE Raw
    Arrow = WWE Smackdown

nigga you mean main event lol.

Shotgun Saturday Night
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,496
    I can't wait for felicity to get murked. Bitch is starting to overstep her boundaries.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170

In Flash, E2 Wells was watching a news report stating that Green Arrow was unmasked as Ollie's dad.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
    Yeah this ep was meh, but necessary IMO. Can't have Ray come back in less than 5 minutes and everything be hunky dory. Plus it also gave them a way to get Sarah off the show. Killed 2 side stories in 1 episode.
    Yall know that the grave is gonna be ollies son right.

Now that he has been brought back to my attention, and as i scour the internet, i realize wow, that makes a lot of sense. Hes someone barry doesnt really have an attachment too, but feels bad to lose, and hes also an anchor for ollies character that could hinder him.

It will also setup for some dark writing next season, and an expulsion of the vigilantes, leaving him going back to some season 1, dolo murderous arrow type shit.

This last half of the flash and arrow is going to be too good. I can feel it. I'm getting vibes. loool
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,446 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If we still on Hamm as Constantine, could we get James Van Der Beek as Black Lightning?
    This is offensive.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,270
    Oliver's baby mama should be Killer Frost because that bitch cold. Damn.