Comments

• wiredgodwiredgod Joined: Posts: 461
    Boring gameplay ...
    PSN: wiredgod
    BB: Carl
    P4A: Teddie / Shadow Labrys
    Skullgirls: Peacock / PW / Filia
  • blufangblufang Devour! Joined: Posts: 4,487
    Lol, there is a thread just to bash a video game? Aren't there better ways for you to spend your time?

• wiredgodwiredgod Joined: Posts: 461
    Lol, there is a thread just to bash a video game? Aren't there better ways for you to spend your time?

I actually can't think of anything ... although some SF4 sounds better than waiting at work for the day to be over.
    PSN: wiredgod
    BB: Carl
    P4A: Teddie / Shadow Labrys
    Skullgirls: Peacock / PW / Filia
  • shoystershoyster Joined: Posts: 2
    So... it's a bad series for some good reasons yeah, but a lot of people is still playing it. Why?

the answer is twofold:

the fighting game community is roughly 25% "anything mainstream sucks" gamers who will complain about anything that is not ST or an anime fighter; but like battered wives, we always come back. not saying ST sucks or GG sucks (well, maybe GG just a little), but that's just fact. on a forum, that percentage of people doubles. nature of the internet and all that.

and secondly, what the hell else are you going to play

MK9? Nah. Skullgirls? Eh. SFxT? Ahaha. Tekken? Get out.

actually though ....i would like to see more skullgirls love
  • sorrowsticksorrowstick Joined: Posts: 253

i agree with this....this thread is full of gay who try to condemn this game.
    they ask stupid question such as "why still bother play this game?" or the least ones "why ultra?"
    trollfighting, guessing game, random mash & taunting are legit...offline or online.
  • GrubletGrublet Button Masher Joined: Posts: 2,848
    and secondly, what the hell else are you going to play

MK9? Nah. Skullgirls? Eh. SFxT? Ahaha. Tekken? Get out.

actually though ....i would like to see more skullgirls love
    KOF13, P4A, VF5FS, or DOA5. They're plenty of games to play.
    KOF13: Flame Iori/Ash/Kim
    P4A: Aigis
    XBL- Senor Grublet
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,809
    KOF13, P4A, VF5FS, or DOA5. They're plenty of games to play.
    KOF 98, KOF 2k2, VSAV, GG, BB, Arcana Heart, NGBC, the list goes on and on and on and on and on
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
  • GrubletGrublet Button Masher Joined: Posts: 2,848
    KOF 98, KOF 2k2, VSAV, GG, BB, Arcana Heart, NGBC, the list goes on and on and on and on and on
    I was just posting some of the competitive games right now, but yeah the point still stands. There are tons of games to play.
    KOF13: Flame Iori/Ash/Kim
    P4A: Aigis
    XBL- Senor Grublet
12346»