FS: FighterSelect Apparel tees (NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE)

2»

Comments

• deathzerozxdeathzerozx CLOUDWALKER Joined: Posts: 1,666
    Haha for sure man I think that's heard more on these forums than playing in a match. Just PM me for my number to get your shirt. I'm not in Vegas yet but I will be arriving there tonight and will be there all weekend long
    ·
    Already in Vegas, staying at Caesars. Pm me for order pickups
    ·
  • Akili PloudreAkili Ploudre i13east Joined: Posts: 85
    Are You Sponsering ???
    ·
    Are You Sponsering ???
    I'm not a sponsor. Haha not yet. Maybe when FighterSelect grows more I will consider it
    ·
  • chuuchuu Fan of the female form Joined: Posts: 3,492
    Wow, i just saw MCZ Chris wearing your T-Shirt ;)
    ·
    would you even consider starting a team ???
    ·
    Chris is from the HD crew as am I. He really did work today btw!

As for starting a team, I would like to but I have to see the regulations about teams and sponsorships. As it is now, I'm just a guy that makes shirts as a hobby for the love of the game =)
    ·
    okay i would love to be a part of the team and what not with this company :) but for now ill buy a shirt :) and just wear it to my locals :)
    ·
    I just bought a shirt :) cant wait :D
    ·
    I just bought a shirt :) cant wait :D
    Thanks for the order! Unfortunately I won't be able to mail it until I get back from EVO. I'll ship it out first thing on Monday.

Also I saw you didn't use the code "EVO2012" but I'll apply the discount anyways and refund the difference!
    ·
    OHH MY BAD AND THANKS
    ·
    I Think you should also do some umvc3 stuff with your shirts too :)
    ·
    Have you shipped it ???? Tracking code ???
    ·
    Sent you a PM with shipping details
    ·
    I Got IT Just in time for comiccon :) Its graet i love the shirt cant wait to see more :)
    ·
    I've been gaining a lot of interest in the Bath House Tees. How many are interested in me opening preorders for it?
    ·
    To celebrate my birthday week, I'm giving everyone 50% off the entire store! Use the promo code "BDAY" when you checkout at FighterSelect.com!

celebrate.png
    ·
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,765 mod
    To celebrate my birthday week, I'm giving everyone 50% off the entire store! Use the promo code "BDAY" when you checkout at FighterSelect.com!
    Happy birthday week! Good timing, a customer just gave me a tip for a job I did, so I have spare cash for a shirt! ^_^
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
    Thank you for your patronage good sir as well as the birthday wish! I will have this sent out tomorrow and ill send you the tracking number as well

EDIT: Shipped!
    ·
    10473_425563554160031_994661541_n.jpg

Just a pic sent from one of my fans...
    ·
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,765 mod
    I was too busy enjoying my shirt that I completely forgot to mention that it arrived SUPER fast, and is reeeeeeeeally comfortable. Thanks!
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,336 ✭✭
    Snatching Scrub Talk and Bathhouse for Christmas.

Will bathhouse be out for Christmas?
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
    ·
    Unfortunately the Bath House tees are on hiatus right now. After a recent incident where my place was broken into, I haven't had the funds to replace everything lost as well as put money to more designs.

I really want to have the Bath House and Brawler Girl tees released by next spring. Hopefully a late winter release...

I'm willing to open preorders on the Bath House tees but I need to have at least 15 preorders before I can cover the rest for them to be put in production.
    ·
  • Gorilla WhiteGorilla White Joined: Posts: 82
    Sorry to hear about the break in. I Hate thieves. As soon as I get paid I'll definitely place a pre-order for the Bath House t-shirt. Have been waiting for that one to come out.
    ·
    Bath House Tees are now on preorder! Head over to FighterSelect.com to place your orders.

If I can, I'm going to try to get this out before Christmas. =D

So the minute I get them, I will sit in that horrid line at the post office and make sure you get them within 3 days

EDIT: Here's a new updated design for the Bath House Tees

hondafs.jpg
    ·
    BLACK FRIDAY!

Right now get 40% off Scrub Talk and Shadaloo Propaganda tees!

Discount is applied automatically at checkout!
    ·
    I have decided that I will only print oversize items to order. If you want 2X or 3X of the Bath House tees, the preorder deadline will be February 9th, 2013. I will not order any extra besides customer owned orders. With that said, you can expect the Bath House tees to be on sale at the beginning of March. =)
    ·
  • yes06kinyes06kin P4Uplayer Joined: Posts: 45
    Hey! I was wondering if you'll ever decide to print/reprint the Sakura/Fighter Girl shirt. Saw the design and fell in love with it =)
    youtube.com/yes06kintrue - Lots of P4 Matches!!!
    ·
    Thanks for the interest! As it is now, I would love to print that design. Maybe Summer 2013? In time for EVO? I'll have to see how well the Bath House tees sell.

You know what? I don't think I have a brawler girl image up on this thread. I'll just leave this here...

BGshirt-1_zpsd81118df.png

Also the pink coloring was planned to be optional. I was thinking of having different colors (probably limiting to 3).

BrawlerGirlCMYK_zpscc013ce2.png
    ·
    will ther be a one year anniversary sale ???
    ·
    Thanks for reminding me... It's funny. It doesn't feel like a year at all... But yes... stay tuned. I will announce it on the anniversary date of Feb 6th.
    ·
    [SIZE=13px]Today marks 1 year since I started FighterSelect and began with the Scrub Talk Tee. Seems like it was just yesterday... [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=13px]So for one week, you can get 30% off any item excluding the Bath House Tees (obviously). Just use the code "1year" when checking out. You have 3 days to preorder the Bath House tees.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=13px]Once again, I wanna thank everyone for all your support. Here's to another year! I've got so many ideas I want to bring to life still and I'm going to try my hardest to make it happen![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=13px]778841_463860953663624_149051664_o.jpg[/SIZE]
    ·
    Hey is it okay if infront of my name this monday if i do play on stream to put FS to promote your t shirt company at San Diego Saltmines???
    ·
    Hey is it okay if infront of my name this monday if i do play on stream to put FS to promote your t shirt company at San Diego Saltmines???
    Sorry but I can't have you do that.  I'm still not able to sponsor anyone at the moment and don't want to give anyone the wrong impression.  I appreciate the love though  B-)
    ·
    ohhh okay but um you really should let your company expand then sponsor people it would be really dope ahaha TEAM FS ... i can see it know ahaha jk
    ·
    The new bath house tees are now for sale at the FS store. They're extremely limited. Get them while they last!
    ·
2»