Ask Us Anything: KOF FAQ & Advice Corner

Comments

• rikcrikc Joined: Posts: 516
    This question is so simple it's embarrassing. XIII was my first KOF and I feel pretty comfortable with the system by now. I'm decent with a good handful of characters and can even pull off a few somewhat tricky drive combos. I'm coming along.

But I'm so bad at jump-ins.

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but if I try to start a combo in training or mission mode with a jump-in I have a horribly tough time connecting the next hit in the combo (after I land). I typically end up hopping right in front of the dummy and hitting my normal as late as possible to make it work, but that feels very unnatural.

Strangely I don't have quite as hard of a time with this in actual matches, but I don't try to start many combos off of a jump-in anyhow. Does anyone have any advice that might help me connect jump-in combos more frequently?
  • AirLancerAirLancer Just a touch of Honey Joined: Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    You're trying to attack too soon into your jump/hop. Delay it, that's really all you can do.
    KOF XIII: Kula/Iori/Kim
    SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WFF-AirLancer
    If you're in the NYC area and want to play some KOF XIII, hit me up!
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭
    This question is so simple it's embarrassing. XIII was my first KOF and I feel pretty comfortable with the system by now. I'm decent with a good handful of characters and can even pull off a few somewhat tricky drive combos. I'm coming along.

But I'm so bad at jump-ins.

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but if I try to start a combo in training or mission mode with a jump-in I have a horribly tough time connecting the next hit in the combo (after I land). I typically end up hopping right in front of the dummy and hitting my normal as late as possible to make it work, but that feels very unnatural.

Strangely I don't have quite as hard of a time with this in actual matches, but I don't try to start many combos off of a jump-in anyhow. Does anyone have any advice that might help me connect jump-in combos more frequently?

You are probably pressing the jump attack button too early but also take into consideration the hitboxes of your attacks. Some jump attacks have a very vertical hitbox so they hit earlier in the jump, which gives you less time to followup on the ground. There are other attacks that you can actually hit early in the jump but they won't connect until later in the jump because their vertical hitbox isn't as long (like say, Kyo's jB).
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi |
    Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys | SFxT - Lili/Xiaoyu |
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
  • phoenixnlphoenixnl Joined: Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    You're trying to attack too soon into your jump/hop. Delay it, that's really all you can do.

What he said. It's a pretty common problem for players used to modern fighting games. KOFXIII jump-in hitstun is much lower than it is in say SF4 and especially compared to SFxT.

Funny thing is, KOFXIII is still much easier than older KOF's. So if you never want to worry about it again. Learn to hit jumpins in KOF98, and XIII will feel like a piece of cake!
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some characters have longer jump in hitstun then others. I know Clark can jump in with anything and land whatever combo he wants. Billy's jump D is an easy one too.
    STOMP!
    Some characters have longer jump in hitstun then others. I know Clark can jump in with anything and land whatever combo he wants. Billy's jump D is an easy one too.

Nope. Jump hitstun (just like all hitstun) is universal. The only defining factor is whether jump-ins combo easier is depending on how fast the startup of the ground move is.

Only jump attacks that do more hitstun are air command normals like Kyo j.d+C and Iori j.b+B. They do grounded heavy hitstun.
  • PedrosanchauPedrosanchau Joined: Posts: 26
    Hi,
    I'm new to KOF and i don't know how to choose the main team.
    As far as i have played, two characters strike me: Takuma (for his style) & King(for her playstyle i can get used easily).

But how can i choose my third? I hesitate between Andy, Goro, Ryo, Mature, Shen and K'. But maybe these characters aren't in synergy with both characters.
    How did you choose your team?
  • SamuelVimesSamuelVimes Joined: Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I'm new to KOF and i don't know how to choose the main team.
    As far as i have played, two characters strike me: Takuma (for his style) & King(for her playstyle i can get used easily).

But how can i choose my third? I hesitate between Andy, Goro, Ryo, Mature, Shen and K'. But maybe these characters aren't in synergy with both characters.

In the very beginning do not worry at all about synergy, just use the three characters you like and improve with them. Chances are you are not even at the level where synergy really matters (consistent HD combos from your anchor, mostly).

King and Ryo are both great starting characters, and are both on my current team as well, but really it is up to you.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
    But maybe these characters aren't in synergy with both characters.

Like Sam Vimes said, don't worry about Synergy. Synergy is overrated, undoubtedly related to the popularity of marvel 3 at the moment, in which synergy will make or break your team. not so much in XIII. So play whoever you like and think is cool.

Shen is a beast with meter and so is Takuma, so if you want to get into meter synergy, those might not be the best fit. But you can make it work.
    Nope. Jump hitstun (just like all hitstun) is universal. The only defining factor is whether jump-ins combo easier is depending on how fast the startup of the ground move is.

Only jump attacks that do more hitstun are air command normals like Kyo j.d+C and Iori j.b+B. They do grounded heavy hitstun.

Gonna' have to disagree. Jump in hitstun is different for each character. If I jump in B with Billy, it's not an easy combo into cr.B. Unlike say Clark's jB into crB. And Hwa's jump D or C can be hard to link into, the timing is pretty specific.
    STOMP!
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭
    Gonna' have to disagree. Jump in hitstun is different for each character. If I jump in B with Billy, it's not an easy combo into cr.B. Unlike say Clark's jB into crB. And Hwa's jump D or C can be hard to link into, the timing is pretty specific.

No...the hitstun values are the same. Obviously the more vertical a jump attack is, the earlier it will hit in the jump (unless you press your button much later), and the earlier it hits, the harder it will be to combo after it.

For instance, suppose you jump in with two different jump attacks and on each of them, you hit the jump attack during the 10th frame of the jump. Now assuming both jump attacks can stay on screen for a fair bit of time, if the first one has a vertical hitbox, it will probably connect the moment it becomes active, so you have less time to connect the ground normal. A more horizontal jump attack won't connect that early because the hitbox won't reach yet, so the character will descend lower into the jump before the hitbox finally can connect, and by then, that character will be closer to landing compared to using the more vertical jump attack, so they can connect the ground normal more easily. The hitstun of both normals would be the same though...
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi |
    Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys | SFxT - Lili/Xiaoyu |
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
  • LabanLaban KOF98 Player Joined: Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm new to KOF and I'm wondering how do you unlock Boss Ash? I think he's a good character and I want to use him in the next tournaments and EVO next year. Thanks
    Hello, I'm new to KOF and I'm wondering how do you unlock Boss Ash? I think he's a good character and I want to use him in the next tournaments and EVO next year. Thanks
    Well you start by drawing a pentagram on the floor with chalk, next, what is needed is an animal sacrifice, preferably a horse. Place the head of the slaughtered animal on your head. Leave the rest of the body on the pentagram, sit down on it and turn on your console.

Next, beat arcade mode on the highest difficulty without getting hit once, three times in a row while chanting "Are you okay?" over and over.
  • HOTBLADEHOTBLADE ~Lovely~ Joined: Posts: 6
    i rlly wnt 2 unlock smoking weed costume 4 kula?
    http://i.imgur.com/PXVoC.jpg
    how 2 do dis?

long kick combo 2 stronk
    Chocolate Disco
  • splurgendiisplurgendii Every match-up, has a solution! Joined: Posts: 1,191 ✭✭
    quick question:

what are the universal punishes for wake up roll?
    I'm using raiden and as my opponent wakes up after being command grabbed, they eventually try to roll away from the subsequent cross up D.
    what would be the counter(s)?

thanks
    splurrrr
    "gen" like the character
    Deeeeeeee
  • GrubletGrublet Button Masher Joined: Posts: 2,848
    quick question:

I'm using raiden and as my opponent wakes up after being command grabbed, they eventually try to roll away from the subsequent cross up D.

thanks
    Rolls can be thrown, and they also can be punished with a full combo during the recovery period at the end. Punishing rolls takes sometime to get used to, I couldn't punish rolls consistently for a while.

You also to option select run to chase a roll, during a jump in. This is done by tapping ff when your jump in would normally hit or get blocked. If your doing it right, your character will only run if the jump in whiffs.
    KOF13: Flame Iori/Ash/Kim
    P4A: Aigis
    XBL- Senor Grublet
  • splurgendiisplurgendii Every match-up, has a solution! Joined: Posts: 1,191 ✭✭

You also to option select run to chase a roll, during a jump in.
    This is done by tapping ff when your jump in would normally hit or get blocked.
    If your doing it right, your character will only run if the jump in whiffs.

Fascinating :tup:
    splurrrr
    "gen" like the character
    Deeeeeeee
    You also to option select run to chase a roll, during a jump in. This is done by tapping ff when your jump in would normally hit or get blocked. If your doing it right, your character will only run if the jump in whiffs.

In the same way you can also option select a throw. Or even better:

Just time a jump in attack with a follow up cl.C like you usually would, but make sure to hold a direction + C. If they block/get hit, it combos, if they roll the jump attack whiffs and throw comes out.

It's a bit iffy on the spacing, but I think it's possible. In older KOF's you kind of had to commit to forward + C, which meant you couldn't safejump, because back + C is really hard to make work as a throw input in those games. That's considerably easier in this KOF.

---

If They're still rolling away, that means you're not close enough to doing a safejump, which means that dragon punches would beat you if they had the balls to do it. In such cases, it is probably worth considering option selecting a run into your jump-in. But honestly, I'd sooner work on your safejumps.
  • Desmond DelaghettoDesmond Delaghetto Ghetto Strategies Joined: Posts: 622
    quick question:

thanks

Phoenix and Grublet posted some really good ways to catch mid-screen wake up rollers.

If you ever throw them in the corner, try out this OS incase they would like to roll out:

(this is rather old btw)

The notes from the comments are:

"The button hierarchy for when buttons are pushed simultaneously:
    HK > HP > LK > LP
    Use this to get either a weak attack or throw. Use the hit stop on weak attacks and us LPHK or LKHK with a little delay. If the weak attack hits, you'll get chain cancle timing on weaks. If it misses you'll get a throw.
    Cmd normals take precedence over other normals. In these cases be creative with the buttons you use to avoid them from coming out."

"cr.lk>b.lp+HK will throw an opponent on wakeup if they try and roll, If they block they have to sit in a block string."
    http://dreamcancel.com/ | Practice everyday without neglect
    Damn I completely forgot that works! That option select is amazing, haha.
  • SpαrksterSpαrkster G.F.B.T.G. Joined: Posts: 311
    I haven't been too fond of it in XIII since you're forced to do a cr.B or cr.A meaty into a st.A/st.B followup, which is decent to crappy for some characters. It'd be better to apply in older games when stuff like cr.A as a meaty could stuff reversals and CD counters, but with EX ranbus and the better command grabs I feel like you'd be better off trying something else or going for the meaty low and reacting to a whiff with a throw attempt or quick st.B xx whatever punish. I'd like to hear what the most frequent top players do for catching rolls, like for instance when Tokido fought Haregoro in a KCE vid, he did Iori's j.4B and seemed to react to Joe rolling away so he ran forward and tagged him with a HD combo. Likewise Tokido read some backdashes and fully punished the recovery with a full ground combo. For the backdash, there's no way that was an OS.
  • LabanLaban KOF98 Player Joined: Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭
    How do I do that cool thing where you’re Iori in the older games and you roll behind a stunned opponent then you do the self-backturned j.4B on somebody? Also, how do you do double hop kicks with Kyo in the corner that isn’t qcf+D > qcf+B so I can get double hop kicks and a follow up afterwards?Thanks
  • HomunculiHomunculi Joined: Posts: 141
    How do I deal with Kyo rushdown?
    UMVC3 - Wesker/Doom/Dormammu
    KoF 13 - Ryo/Elizabeth/Leona
    GCBB that shit. You don't want to deal with that j.2C pressure, because it will open you up eventually.

I'm pretty sure you can also punish j.2Cs that aren't done deep with certain character's c.Bs, like Kula and Iori.
    GCBB that shit. You don't want to deal with that j.2C pressure, because it will open you up eventually.

And after that?

KoF feels so fast-paced that it's hard to make proper decisions.
    Even anti-airing his shortjumps is a real bother.
    And after that?

KoF feels so fast-paced that it's hard to make proper decisions.
    Even anti-airing his shortjumps is a real bother.

Start putting the pressure on Kyo. The best defense is a good offense, as the old saying goes.

I'm pretty sure you can also punish j.2Cs that aren't done deep with certain character's c.Bs, like Kula and Iori.

GCCD is not exactly a reliable option against j.2C, if the kyo player does it deep enough, as he should, he will have landed before your GCCD comes out.

An annoying but nevertheless true answer is: If your characters cannot anti-air Kyo j.2C reliably, don't be in the position when j.2C is going to hit. Either be so close that if they hop or jump with it they go over you and miss you completely, leaving them open for a full combo on land. Or be far enough away so that normal hop can't reach and you can reliably react to hyperhop and normal jumps. The move is good, but is only good downwards if you jump D, it will stop hopped j.2C. Don't get too predictable with it, because if Kyo super or normal jumps with j.2C while you try to stop him from advancing with Jump D or jumb B or whatever your good horizontal jump normal is, he'll be above you and hit you out of it, and get a nice hard knockdown off of it.

Trying to duck it is certainly possible with some characters. It says you play Leona. Leona can surely duck under sloppy, and even not-so-sloppy j.2C's with cr.B and cr.D. Hitting cr.B is a free combo into V-slasher. They'll certainly think twice before mindlessly j.2C'ing at you again.
    Adding further to what Phoenix posted, one big weakness for both Kyo and EX Kyo is that their j.D always whiffs on crouchers which makes it a really bad move in this game where it used to be amazing for approaching from a jump-in while also air-to-airing. Kyo lost this while the majority of the cast has a move that covers that horizontal and vertical space in one go. What this amounts to is that if you can stay just outside of Kyo's j.C/j.2C/j.CD range you can force him to land on a sweep, dunk onto a fireball, or you can neutral/forward hop and tag him with a good air-to-air. You can also try feeling out their desperation when they get into range and then DP them, but if they're good footsies and twitch baits you wont get to DP their hops very often. This is why the EX Kyo mirror is filled with a lot of nothing since neither can get close enough to safely j.2C without eating a rekka or DP or having someone backdash j.2C to reset the spacing.

If you can stay outside Kyo's optimal hop range, anti-air his jumps, and stay active enough to discourage him from running forward into peak range then all you'll have to deal with is a fireball/rekka which isn't much if you just block since you'll gain more meter anyway and he generally wont be plus many frames from this. Of course, Kyo's footspeed is so good that he'll inevitably get in if you give him enough time, so lay on the hurt while poking him out or AA him then go on the offensive from the reset/knockdown. Out-space Kyo, rush him down, or prepare to eat j.2C and j.CD.

And lastly unless Kyo messes up while in HD or is about to guard break you, don't GCCD. Really you should only GCAB against him if you expect a blockstring to end with a fireball (or vs EX Kyo, any corner blockstring into rekka or you could try rolling a chain into f.B). Otherwise block and look for a way out, especially vs EX Kyo since he's gonna safejump so all day in the corner.
    So I see...

Haha, I feel like I should've known this already...
    How far can you go without using HD combos? That stuff seems pretty hard to embed in your gameplay.
    How far can you go without using HD combos? That stuff seems pretty hard to embed in your gameplay.
    It's doable for certain characters and playstyles. Unless you're given the chance to do land a clean hit while being fully stocked with Mr. Karate, you'll get more mileage from DS combos like from dp+A. Hwa Jai only needs HD if you're overflowing with meter and happen to hitconfirm before you can get drunk. Really, this playstyle is a lot more flexible though there are occasional times where you'll want to HD if you can do enough damage to kill a character right there.

It seems aside from anchor to anchor battles or when one player has a huge lead, a lot of the Japanese players aren't opting for HD combos.
    Most characters get 3-400 damage off of a c.B with 1 meter and 1 drive, more off of optimal combo starters or corner combos. Even without HD, you can still do good damage, since besides your combos you also have all the damage coming off of anti-airs/trades/blowbacks to factor in. Having a firm grasp of your neutral game is more important than being able to execute that big, all-in combo.
  • artboy598artboy598 Joined: Posts: 76
    I'm having trouble doing Kyo's HD combo to HD cancel the DP.p into the reverse DP.k. Any advice?
  • GaijinblazeGaijinblaze fingerlicans Joined: Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭
    you don't have to rush it. the first hit of the dp has a fair amount of freeze so you don't have to start mashing out the rdp wildly. otherwise, the obvious answer is input display. you can also play around with it and try returning the stick to neutral in between and whatnot. can't go wrong with input display + experimenting. but honestly, the 2-bar corner hd with repeated dp-rdp in the wiki is not even optimal damage-wise. a better one that only requires you do to it once is:

close C, d/f+D (2 hits), HD, D x dp+C x qcf+B, dp+C x qcf+B, rdp+B, dp+C x qcf+B, rdp+B, dp+C x rdp+B, dp+C xx neomax - 793
    This message will self-destruct.
  • annanokeijiannanokeiji Joined: Posts: 12
    I want to start playing kof xiii but a lot of the characters seem very execution heavy. I tried out the trial mode and so far vice and king are the only characters I
    have been able to do anything beyond the basic stuff. I'm thinking possibly billy or Saiki, Any suggestions?
    I want to start playing kof xiii but a lot of the characters seem very execution heavy. I tried out the trial mode and so far vice and king are the only characters I
    have been able to do anything beyond the basic stuff. I'm thinking possibly billy or Saiki, Any suggestions?

try Clark. he's east to learn. Maxima too. Also Iori's whole team is easy to use. Mai is good for starters too. She has a REALLY good neomax.

It's been said a billion times, and it'll be said another billion times. trials are not in the slightest bit representative of the level of execution you need for the game. They're purely there for like execution porn. They're not useful or important combos, there's easier stuff always.
    try Clark. he's east to learn. Maxima too. Also Iori's whole team is easy to use. Mai is good for starters too. She has a REALLY good neomax.

I think I'll go for Mai. As you mention the Neomax is lethal. Order would be King, Vice , Mai I guess
    It's been said a billion times, and it'll be said another billion times. trials are not in the slightest bit representative of the level of execution you need for the game. They're purely there for like execution porn. They're not useful or important combos, there's easier stuff always.

Yeah I guess so I'll do some hunting around for the B&Bs for my team now I've made up my mind
    Yeah I guess so I'll do some hunting around for the B&Bs for my team now I've made up my mind
    While all of the trials aren't really important, I think that you can learn a lot from doing the first 5 or 6 for King and Mai. Vice's are worth trying too. Y'know just to get you seeing how the character works and what they can do.
  • CanadianDstryrCanadianDstryr Team BdP founding member Joined: Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭
    So what exactly are Daimon's options against a d/b Kim at roughly sweep range.
    It feels like I'm totally outclassed by his pokes, and if I try any tricky shit, he can just flash kick.
  • SYN.ChuckSYN.Chuck Joined: Posts: 28
    Who is similar to their KOF2002 iteration in this game?

Now before you call it a stupid question, I have good reason for asking this. Disillusioned with SF4 and not really having much respect for marvel as a game, I picked up KOF. Now the problem is, I only really get to play KOF offline once a week at a regular house session/stream (twitch.tv/secretsessions for those interested), and I won't improve and I will probably stagnate if I just use training mode, so I want to play on GGPO to acclimatise myself to the KOF system.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
  • cygnuscygnus going up Joined: Posts: 976
    Cant go wrong with the classics. ex kyo, ex iori, benimaru, kensou, clark, ryo, daimon, kula, k', billy can all be played similarly to how they are in that game. Of course bnb combos, especially using meter will be different. ex kyo can qcf+a of lights in 13, ex iori can cancel f+a (like 98). kensou's combos are different, clark would use hcf+B instead of dp+K. ryo far d in 13 is his old close only d in 2002 (really good) and his fireballs feel different. Kula's jump cd is differnt in 13 (a lot worse). That said, kyo is pretty meh in 2002, so is k'. Depending on which characters you want to use, practicing with 98 may be a better idea.

kyo/ex kyo - 98 is closer, in 2002 his qcf+A has not such good recovery
    ex iori - either, 98 is closer since he can special cancel f+a and j.b+B has a larger hitbox. His super isn't invincible in 13 though, just like 2002, and he has the followup to it but that's not really important for practicing gameplay.
    benimaru - either, 2002 is closer considering he has his rekkas
    daimon - either, he's much stronger in 98, but id say 13 daimon feels more like 2002
    for the rest i think it doesnt matter, and of course k', kula are not in 98.

also for billy keep in mind he's way stronger in 2002. but f+A is god like in both games (more god like in 2002). low c is great anti air in both, but it has a lot more range in 2002 and is faster. he doesn't have invincible ex dp in 2002, of course. hcf+A~qcf+C is safe in 2002 unless they gc roll, not so in 13, you'd use hcf+A instead. low A is good in both but its craz good in 2002. nj.C hits lower in 2002. in 13 his jump CD is a lot faster. and of course combos are different.
  • SYN.ChuckSYN.Chuck Joined: Posts: 28
    Thanks man. Kyo Iori and Daimon are all well rounded characters to learn with,
  • LoyalSolLoyalSol Baton Rouge, Lousiana Joined: Posts: 5,457 mod
    It feels like I'm totally outclassed by his pokes, and if I try any tricky shit, he can just flash kick.

Spacing and reads.

Really against characters like that you have to be patient and try to bait a response. I know it's easy in KOF to want to just rush down all the time, but once in a while you got to go back to more of a SF style approach and play a sort of footsie game where you try to enter the edge of their attack range to get them to press something.

Against the characters who have great charge reversal you either have to get them to commit to a button you can punish or get them to release their charge. The better the player is the harder this is to do. Especially harder since empty cancels exist in this game so even if you correctly short hop over a poke, they can still cancel.

And if you feel your character is unable to do this particularly well then you need to start thinking about which of your other characters you would prefer to match up with that character. I play King, EX Iori, Yuri and usually against Kim I am more comfortable with King just because I play that match up better than the other two on my team. If the Kim player wants to play a grind out match up my King does that very well.
    Under stress you will not rise to your expectations, you will fall to your level of training.
  • cygnuscygnus going up Joined: Posts: 976
    Thanks man. Kyo Iori and Daimon are all well rounded characters to learn with,
    My #1 pick would be ex iori for sure. He's a strong character in 13 and his basic gameplay never changes. 2nd choice would be Benimaru, as long as he fits your style. I don't think he's for everyone but he's super strong in 13 and his core gameplay is also pretty much the same. 3rd would be Daimon, then kensou, then ex kyo. EX kyo feels really different compared to both 98 and 2002, despite having most or all the same moves.
    Well just watch what he does. If he's just sitting on a charge waiting for a cheeky flash kick, run up as close as you can get and roll back. If he's mashing low B w/ a charge, use st.B. If you think it will hit, you can roll cancel and confirm into~hcb,f+P (or the ex version, or super) and it will combo. His better pokes like st.B or D require him to stand up, so he loses his charge. You can try st.C or D at the tip of their range, or you can try to jump on his head with j.C, CD or whatever.

And if you have the lead, don't do shit. If you have the space, sit there and dp+K for meter.
    I'm having problems with flame ioris combos: when i try to do hard dp->fireball lp+hp it does super cancel. The same with hard dp->qcb + p does super cancel too. I slide technique i use to do saiki's dp+k->fireball is not working for iori is there any reliable method to stop it super cancelling?
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero "No Mai, No Buy" (Says the idiot non-Mai player) Joined: Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

I think I'll go for Mai. As you mention the Neomax is lethal. Order would be King, Vice , Mai I guess

If you need help with Mai, feel free to let me know. There is quite a bit more to Mai than just her Neomax.
    Post edited by Great_Dark_Hero on
    https://twitter.com/Great_Dark_Hero http://ask.fm/Great_Dark_Hero
    [KOFXIII]: MAI / Hwa / Mr.Karate [Subs]: Terry, Daimon, Leona, Yuri, Kyo
    [DOA5U]: Mila [Subs]: Pai, Helena, Nyotengu
    If you're learning about KOFXIII, please click on my FAQS here
    If you're learning how to play Mai Shiranui (or the Mai match up) on KOFXIII, start here