Guilty Gear XX Accent Core PLUS R: New update for GGXX! coming to Arcade, PSN, XBLA and now Vita!

Comments

• tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,706
    Oh yea when can we start the *ASW totally fucked it up* thread?
    They did fuck up multiple times in the past, but fixed their shit respectively.
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • Sabin41Sabin41 S4B1N - OG scrub :P Joined: Posts: 1,000
    They did fuck up multiple times in the past, but fixed their shit respectively.

Not addressed at you Tataki, but I wanted to quote this to expand on it. And Capcom haven't? ASW have done a great job improving their games, CS is miles better than CT and the GG series has continually improved.
    SFII & IV - Main: Zangief Sub: Honda
    GG & GGX2^C+ - Main: Potemkin BlazBlue (CT & CS) - Main: Tager
    UMvC3 - Main: Thor (b)/ Dormammu (b)/ Magneto (a) Sub: Haggar (a)/ Sentinel (a)/ Magneto (b)
  • EveCelesteEveCeleste Why? Joined: Posts: 15
    Not addressed at you Tataki, but I wanted to quote this to expand on it. And Capcom haven't? ASW have done a great job improving their games, CS is miles better than CT and the GG series has continually improved.
    So much truth right here.
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,819 mod
    I am no longer an atheist and there very much obviously is a god. Just wow.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • KendrikKendrik Consider me Guilty Joined: Posts: 1,615
    It feels like I've been waiting for this forever. Local play always trumps online play, but I've had little luck with local friends playing Guilty. Now that I'll be able to play the game with friends online, I'm so in there. Don't even care if the inevitable quick drop off of players takes place; I'll still have the faithful few to play with.

Time to boot up the Wii and get back into practice with Accent Core.
    -Kenny
    PSN: KendrikTheRed | Xbox Live: Kendrik The Red | Steam: [toj.cc]Kendrik
    I have a blog, stream gaming on Twitch.TV, and can be found on Twitter, too.
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 8,177
    I'm tempted to pick it up if the netcode is good (fat chance of that though).

How hard is this to get into? I messed around with the first one on PSX and the one that was on PC but I just found it so odd to get into. Who are the best grapplers in this game?
    STOMP!
  • EveCelesteEveCeleste Why? Joined: Posts: 15
    Lol oh boy the comments on the main page never stop to amuse me.
  • Sabin41Sabin41 S4B1N - OG scrub :P Joined: Posts: 1,000
    I'm tempted to pick it up if the netcode is good (fat chance of that though).

I wouldn't be so skeptical, CS actually has really decent netcode, just a small player base, and apparently they've improved it a lot with Extend. I'd say there is a strong chance it will have good netcode.
    SFII & IV - Main: Zangief Sub: Honda
    GG & GGX2^C+ - Main: Potemkin BlazBlue (CT & CS) - Main: Tager
    UMvC3 - Main: Thor (b)/ Dormammu (b)/ Magneto (a) Sub: Haggar (a)/ Sentinel (a)/ Magneto (b)
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,819 mod
    How hard is this to get into?

You wanna finally put some hair on your balls? Well it isn't that hard but its definitely 6 steps above all the games released since 2008. Although now that 2 years of playing SSF4 have murder my execution for simple things, this game will probably seem impossible.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • AlzarathAlzarath Remember, salt is part of a balanced diet. Joined: Posts: 3,537
    I hope you honestly don't believe I'm hating on BlazBlue...

I'm going to assume you aren't merely backpedaling.

Anyway, at this point I honestly don't know anymore. I mean, mudslinging/hatred between scenes has always existed, but that kind of shit is really the last thing we need right now IMO.
    "For the amount of new players who play FGs, you won’t see nearly enough new talent in top 8s. This is because too many people are bitches." - Aris

PSN: not_alzarath (East Coast) | @AlzarathEX
  • BeatrushBeatrush The guy who runs the stream Joined: Posts: 1,315

Lets gooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    "Mindgames only work on people who actually use their mind" – Airamae
  • SnakeofNinjutsuSnakeofNinjutsu Kallen Kouzuki FTW Joined: Posts: 346
    Thank god the game is finally coming out with netplay. Time to refresh my memory on my old I-No combos. Probably sub Order Sol now.

There is no way I'm wasting my $ on BBCS Extend now.
    P4A - Elizabeth
    IGAU - Catwoman
    Jojo - Dio/Giorno
    I see your Get Down, and I raise you a Starchaser.

There is no why I'm wasting my $ on BBCS Extend now.
    Bad thing is that my copy just shipped out from Amazon yesterday. D'oh!
    -Kenny
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    :rock: Let's Rock!
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,870 mod
    I really hope the addition of the sidebars also means they've considered re-releasing the game on XBLA and PSN.
    Man, did I call that shit or what?

Happy day to everybody! Can't wait to get my hands on May again. ^_^
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• Sanger ZonvoltSanger Zonvolt Future Cyberbots Pro Joined: Posts: 1,529
    5n28vo.gif
    Best news I've heard in years.

Looks like I'll be retiring from Blazblue.
    Sword of Sophia and fightan games
    Cyberbots: Super-8 & Helion
    Vampire Savior: Lilith, Jedah, and Demitri
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/Filia/Squigly
    I see your Get Down, and I raise you a Starchaser.
    Bad thing is that my copy just shipped out from Amazon yesterday. D'oh!

I see your Starchaser and raise you Pillars of the Underworld
    If there's one thing that BlazBlue did its (loosely speaking) legacy justice with, it was the soundtrack. Guilty and 'Blue have such good music throughout. Fist pumping stuff right there... with soul.
    -Kenny
  • Sephiroth73003Sephiroth73003 Joined: Posts: 4,372
    Doubt the online will be that good unless they change the buffer window on things. Reason BB and SCV netplay feels so good is the massive buffer window with moves. BB you can press the button and get 5 frames of inputs by just holding it for a fraction of a second.

I only play locally anyway so don't really care though
    SF3: Makoto and Ken
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    Did AC+ have the korean #reload ost? If it didn't, I hope this does.
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    sadly no
  • OneSanitariumOneSanitarium BASARA Joined: Posts: 1,485

So good.
  • SquaredSquared Joined: Posts: 253
    Finally...the only FG I've really ever taken seriously is being taken seriously XD
    Guilty gear 4ever
  • factory9factory9 ARCANA HEARTO TWEEEE Joined: Posts: 985
    Good fucking shit.

Now all I need are ports of HnK, CvS2, and Alpha Anthology and my life will be complete.
  • NephinelNephinel Jill - Mistress of Wyverns Joined: Posts: 705
    lol wat's up with the "fuck that scrubby animu game blazblue, our beloved hardcore guilty gear is back" thing

is it not possible to enjoy both? I plan to get BlazBlue CS Extend soon and I will enjoy AC+ on XBLA whenever it drops, as I have enjoyed Accent Core on the Wii

and then I will stop playing both after a few weeks or so and go back to Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition ver.2012 :P

nah I kid about that last part....I hope >_>
    This battle is about to explode. FIGHT!
    PSN: Nephinel
    NNID: Nephinel
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,287 mod
    All that's missing is Gama no Abura doing commentary about you DECIDING THE DESTINY.

EDIT:
    Bonus.
  • IchipooIchipoo Joined: Posts: 2,532
    lol wat's up with the "fuck that scrubby animu game blazblue, our beloved hardcore guilty gear is back" thing

is it not possible to enjoy both? I plan to get BlazBlue CS Extend soon and I will enjoy AC+ on XBLA whenever it drops, as I have enjoyed Accent Core on the Wii

and then I will stop playing both after a few weeks or so and go back to Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition ver.2012 :P

nah I kid about that last part....I hope >_>
    Dudes just trying to score hipster cool points.

/jokejoke

:rofl:

Anyway I enjoy both as well.
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    it's almost as if they were playing blazblue just to pass the time until the next guilty gear came and not enjoying blazblue for its own merits

kind of like how ppl hate on street fighter IV because it isn't like super turbo or turd strike yet all the people are playing the fuck out of that shit
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 27,138
    Last time I played GG was when I was in High School. I look forward to it. Maybe now I won't suck at it
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    oh wait, maybe I shouldn't have said Street Fighter IV

anyways, looking to clear off #Reload off my HD to make some room. Damn, this is getting me all fired up to boot up my Wii right now

....time for some BANDIT REVOLVER spam and mashing that WILD THROW into derpaderp TYRANT RAVE
  • EffenhoogEffenhoog fish are friends Joined: Posts: 1,516
    They call me Gamma Ray because I'm Forward Back Forward Back Down-Back Down Down-Forward Forward Hard Slash
  • sakabato24sakabato24 Dat アイドルマスター Playah Joined: Posts: 1,679
    I'm glad that AC is coming out for XBLA and PSN. I always liked the GG series, but I was always scrubby with it. No scene where I lived and no one wanted to try it, so I was left alone playing it by myself over on my PS2.

It'll attract a lot of newcomers, especially from the BB scene, as well as putting veteran players back into the fray. It's also a good thing the consoles will have netplay. From where I live, the only thing I can do is play online, so I feel like it's better to play online, rather than by myself. This way I can get a better learning experience for this game.
    Twitter: sakabato24
    YT: sakabato24
    Twitch.tv: SakaPro765
  • JocelotJocelot Don't give up! Joined: Posts: 5,417
    Whoa. Whoooa. WHOOOA. Such excellent news... ;_;

This is my chance to finally not suck at Guilty Gear. My body is ready for netplay!

Pretty much this for me too, lol!
    Party Robot!!
    Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
    jak d ripr wrote: »
    That shit had me in stitches. Nigga went for all these flashy set-ups and doom was like hold these boots.
  • AionAion Is a Pre-Madonna Joined: Posts: 1,054

Get hype.
  • AdelheidAdelheid Perfectly Balanced Joined: Posts: 1,314
    I wonder if Kliff/Justice/EX characters being in the arcade will mean they'll be considered legit now...
  • ArachnofiendArachnofiend Double Uzis and a Wink Joined: Posts: 2,058
    Never played Guilty Gear myself but I've heard nothing but good things about it. No harm in trying it out I suppose.
    Skullgirls: Peacock/Parasoul Marvel 2: BB Hood/Juggernaut/Ruby Heart Marvel 3: Tron/Strange/Skrull BlazBlue CSE: Hazama Vampire Savior: BB Hood
  • JocelotJocelot Don't give up! Joined: Posts: 5,417
    Never played Guilty Gear myself but I've heard nothing but good things about it. No harm in trying it out I suppose.

I think you'll like it bro. I'd borrow you one of my PS2 copies but I dunno where you live. (Since I won't be needing them anymore hiyooooooooooooooo- )
    Party Robot!!
    Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
    jak d ripr wrote: »
    That shit had me in stitches. Nigga went for all these flashy set-ups and doom was like hold these boots.
  • ArachnofiendArachnofiend Double Uzis and a Wink Joined: Posts: 2,058
    I never had a PS2. I was a pure-bred Nintendo fanboy all the way up until... a week ago, when I bought myself a PS3. I'd been playing Marvel and the like on my bro's Xbox which technically wasn't mine so yeah. :U
    Skullgirls: Peacock/Parasoul Marvel 2: BB Hood/Juggernaut/Ruby Heart Marvel 3: Tron/Strange/Skrull BlazBlue CSE: Hazama Vampire Savior: BB Hood
  • hybreezyhybreezy A Fraud Draws Near Joined: Posts: 7,490
    I'm pretty excited for this, I own XX for the PS2 but have never invested time into it just enjoyed it casually messing around with friends. Now however things can change...unless the netcode is ass (I doubt it, just sayin).
    Mediocre at fighting games
  • ThancruzThancruz Joined: Posts: 2,850
    I have always looked at GG from afar but never really sat down and tried it out. Is this the version everyone deems as like the best in the series?