^ ^

Repeat!! :)
    /\
    Don't Sing It Just Bring It !!
  • yllib2yllib2 Joined: Posts: 142
    Ggs last night everyone. I hate marvel

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
  • BigpaulllBigpaulll Joined: Posts: 325
    GG's to everyone at Realms last night!! Shawn what magic trick are you using for that Feng combo?? Also I am still confused by the high level Sonic play and hearing complaining??? lolol
  • STKSTK In...infinite Imagination! Joined: Posts: 323
    good games everyone, paul use one hand! lol
    Knowledge Is My Power! My Power Is Knowledge

• thehurricanethehurricane Joined: Posts: 492

Austin needs to step his game up if he wants to become a top player in Sonic Adventure. Cause all I saw was 3 steps and he died. Or whenever he spin with Sonic he fell in the sea.
    sonic adventure for evo 2013
    I will be on PSN for TTT2 from now until 11... my ID is bigpaulll
    GG's last night JV.. your EWGF has improved.. ^^repeat^^
  • romevjrromevjr yomoms@myhouse.com Joined: Posts: 469
    GG's last night JV.. your EWGF has improved.. ^^repeat^^
    Thanks. GGs man. Some of those guys were really good. I am playing online more since that night.

Thanks for the Avatar Shawn.
    Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. I might decide to bury you in two places.
    ima switch up da color. but thanks

• Sonic_MuffinSonic_Muffin Joined: Posts: 10
    Just got stationed at the Weapons Station in Goose Creek, originally from Southern California. Where can I go for casuals on the weekends? Game doesn't really matter, i just want to play, and grow as a player. Greatly appreciated.
    Just got stationed at the Weapons Station in Goose Creek, originally from Southern California. Where can I go for casuals on the weekends? Game doesn't really matter, i just want to play, and grow as a player. Greatly appreciated.

We play at Realms on Saturdays, or someone will post on here if they want to game at their place usually..
    all DLC charcters should be out today! ant turn on ur ps3!

• IcegeIcege Scott f'n Summers Joined: Posts: 2,327
    all DLC charcters should be out today! ant turn on ur ps3!
    Confirmed

Dr B is obnoxious

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Rest in Peace Kevin "Gohan" Craft
    March 2, 1986 - April 7, 2010
    "Dude yea"
    Thomas where is this Augusta tournament posted that is supposed to be running Sunday? I'm not finding anything about it.
    Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. I might decide to bury you in two places.
    Thomas where is this Augusta tournament posted that is supposed to be running Sunday? I'm not finding anything about it.
    Facebook. Search for Battle of the Bean (or at the Bean?)

"Dude yea"
    Facebook. Search for Battle of the Bean (or at the Bean?)

I was looking in the tourney forum for it. No one uses Shoryuken anymore to post tourneys? :lol:

Anyone getting on TTT2 online tonight? Also who is going to the tourney this Sunday and what time are we getting on the road? I'm driving and can fit six in my car. Seven if your skinny. :lol:
    I will be on tonight for TTT2 from 9-12 JV
    Yo Im down to go to the tourney on Sunday Jerome.

so please post who is going 100% to the turnny on sunday! also a phone number if i dont have it.
    so far 100% is...
    me
    jerome

anyone else plz post! thanks!

• ThaHungryWolfThaHungryWolf Pizza Dough!!!! Joined: Posts: 243
    Plus me and Ant
    TVC friend Code: 1849-3155-2091 : JCALI
    ok 100% right! anyone else!!!

• SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,351
    Austin needs to step his game up if he wants to become a top player in Sonic Adventure. Cause all I saw was 3 steps and he died. Or whenever he spin with Sonic he fell in the sea.
    I'm pretty close to that time.

And I was on stick.

I promise you I have the fastest time on stick.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
  • RevOlutionRevOlution Joined: Posts: 96
    Anyone wanna get some AE matches gamertag: revrun91
    You still on, kind of want to play Free Jay.
    I'm bout to get back on
    Hey guys man yesterday I had a blast. It was a fun and great tournament. Shout outs to Billy getting top 8 at a 30 AE tournament. And having one of the hypest matches in the whole tournament. Shouts out to JV for driving and for everyone who came. I had massive fun especially since it was a bad week for me.
    Had fun at the tourney. The only thing was how long it took to get started which made it run even longer than it should have. I appreciate you guys cutting it short because we wouldn't have made it home till 2 or 3 in the morning had you not. Definitely good performance to Billy. I'm going to try drinking beer to calm my tourney nerves next time since it worked for him. :lol: The rest of you guys suck!!!! :lol: j/k
    There is a fine line, be warned. Too many beers and you play like ass.

Real talk though, that match with druseph i was shaking like a leaf. That hype got to me.

Happy thanksgiving to you guys!!!
    Yo Happy Thanksgiving SC FGC!!!

and good games to all at the Bean Turnny! so hype a new starting point to work on faults!

Everyone have a safe and happy thanksgiving!

"Dude yea"
    I am about to play some TTT2 on PS3, and my PSN is Bigpaulll.. holla
  • tehflavortehflavor My sex is too large. Joined: Posts: 643
    Sup guys. Theres been even more unexpected delays with my place in west ashley. I was hoping to be able to host 24/7 by now, but it just hasnt worked out as planned. However, we are moved in and everything, were just not quite ready to go on the full scale i had planned on. We are good to host randomly for the time being, altho we are only about marvel right this second. So yea, until we get going full scale, we will have ppl over for marvel. If you are serious about marvel and want to level up hit me up. Easiest ways, are on fb@facebook.com/tehflavor or text me @ 9two89two58247. At some point were gonna host 24/7 for any and all fighters, but for the time being, we really only play marvel, and some occasional persona/bb/every once in a blue ass moon sf. I havnt really had a chance to play anyone here in marvel, but were on a pretty high level. But i could care less if u never played marvel before, we will help you level up if you are passionate about it. Our place is gonna be a training spot. So yea, hit me up. This is kinda gonna be our alpha phase of hosting and streaming 24/7. Pretty much as long as im given SOME notice, ppl should be welcome to come play marvel here. As we get more into the swing of things, notice wont be required, other games will be played, and itll be more of a 24/7 arcade.
  • NemesisPrimeNemesisPrime Joined: Posts: 116
    Sup guys. Theres been even more unexpected delays with my place in west ashley. I was hoping to be able to host 24/7 by now, but it just hasnt worked out as planned. However, we are moved in and everything, were just not quite ready to go on the full scale i had planned on. We are good to host randomly for the time being, altho we are only about marvel right this second. So yea, until we get going full scale, we will have ppl over for marvel. If you are serious about marvel and want to level up hit me up. Easiest ways, are on fb@facebook.com/tehflavor or text me @ 9two89two58247. At some point were gonna host 24/7 for any and all fighters, but for the time being, we really only play marvel, and some occasional persona/bb/every once in a blue ass moon sf. I havnt really had a chance to play anyone here in marvel, but were on a pretty high level. But i could care less if u never played marvel before, we will help you level up if you are passionate about it. Our place is gonna be a training spot. So yea, hit me up. This is kinda gonna be our alpha phase of hosting and streaming 24/7. Pretty much as long as im given SOME notice, ppl should be welcome to come play marvel here. As we get more into the swing of things, notice wont be required, other games will be played, and itll be more of a 24/7 arcade.

If you looking for comp go to Realms this Saturday in Summerville. We play umvc3, AE, and Tag 2. I'll be honest with you only about 2 to 3 people play umvc3 its not as popular as Tekken and SF. Persona 4 is pretty much dead now in Charleston. It had a good run for like a month then everyone went back to there old games. You have Calvin who plays shit ton of umvc3 up your way though and Logan might come out even though he only plays AE. You can also see if Breadwp will come out cause I know he lives down that way. Josh lives downtown if u want to count him as well. Most of us live in the GC/ N Charleston area. I've been sick the past week so I havent game at all. I hope to see ya again sometime soon. Whenever u get your self situated I'll come on by.

Also guys I might be gaming tomorrow and Friday is a for sure at my place. Saturday from now on I'm going to be at Realms from now on besides once a month so I can go to a tournament. Friday at my place I know that Andrew is coming down and I know some tekken ppl want to play him. I'll send the text out tomorrow.
    I play old games, same with Logan.

Vsav, Turtles, ST, Cyberbots, let's go.