Charleston, SC: Home of the B*tch Made Gauntlet™

Comments

• tehflavortehflavor My sex is too large. Joined: Posts: 643
    If you looking for comp go to Realms this Saturday in Summerville. We play umvc3, AE, and Tag 2. I'll be honest with you only about 2 to 3 people play umvc3 its not as popular as Tekken and SF. Persona 4 is pretty much dead now in Charleston. It had a good run for like a month then everyone went back to there old games. You have Calvin who plays shit ton of umvc3 up your way though and Logan might come out even though he only plays AE. You can also see if Breadwp will come out cause I know he lives down that way. Josh lives downtown if u want to count him as well. Most of us live in the GC/ N Charleston area. I've been sick the past week so I havent game at all. I hope to see ya again sometime soon. Whenever u get your self situated I'll come on by.

Also guys I might be gaming tomorrow and Friday is a for sure at my place. Saturday from now on I'm going to be at Realms from now on besides once a month so I can go to a tournament. Friday at my place I know that Andrew is coming down and I know some tekken ppl want to play him. I'll send the text out tomorrow.

Word. Well, get the word out to folks that dont check on srk for us. Were gonna be gettin back into ae pretty soon. And honestly, im fuckin with new teams on marvel, and once ive narrowed it down to a playable amount ill come up to the realms and snatch ppls moneys, if there is any. But yea, as of now were not really gonna just host per say, but if someone is in the area, and wants to come thru for some games, just hit me up. If im here, ppl are welcome over whenever. I dont know how long its gonna take us to come around to playing tekken, but were gonna try i swear! Ae, shouldnt be a problem, we just gotta lotta rust to shake off.
  • thehurricanethehurricane Joined: Posts: 492
    Word. Well, get the word out to folks that dont check on srk for us. Were gonna be gettin back into ae pretty soon. And honestly, im fuckin with new teams on marvel, and once ive narrowed it down to a playable amount ill come up to the realms and snatch ppls moneys, if there is any. But yea, as of now were not really gonna just host per say, but if someone is in the area, and wants to come thru for some games, just hit me up. If im here, ppl are welcome over whenever. I dont know how long its gonna take us to come around to playing tekken, but were gonna try i swear! Ae, shouldnt be a problem, we just gotta lotta rust to shake off.

Money match Arthur cause he is always accepting money matches.

Oh btw guys I'm gaming tomorrow night since I'm not sick at the moment expect I'm breaking out cause of Allergic reaction to something but it seems to be going away. I'm going to see the Doctor about getting test done to see what I'm allergic to. But anyways I hope to see everyone tomorrow. I'm going to start it around 7:30 till like Midnight cause I have to work for like 4 hours Saturday.
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,351
    Whoever was playing Tekken on my PS3 this Saturday, fuck you.

If you didn't like my music, that's cool, different tastes, but you could have just put the music down to zero and the sfx up, not return everything to deafult, doing this tekken tunes shit all over again is annoying and it's all your fault.

Next time, just change profiles, the only bearable song on this godawful OST is the Magic Poduim stage.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
  • SeriphxSeriphx Ibuki's totally fair! Joined: Posts: 14

If you didn't like my music, that's cool, different tastes, but you could have just put the music down to zero and the sfx up, not return everything to deafult, doing this tekken tunes shit all over again is annoying and it's all your fault.

Next time, just change profiles, the only bearable song on this godawful OST is the Magic Poduim stage.
    Hostile much?
    SSIV: Ibuki/Chun-li
    UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Strider
    SG: Ms. Fortune
    Hostile much?
    It is their fault and the only way they can atone for their sins is to cut their palms, smear the blood over my ps3, and bless the all father to come through the rather tight confines of the ps3 disc compartment.
  • romevjrromevjr yomoms@myhouse.com Joined: Posts: 469

Yeah that is pretty messed up. Even if his music sucks, no one should have changed it. Seth take your meds and stop acting like a serial killer. :lol:
    Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. I might decide to bury you in two places.
  • yllib2yllib2 Joined: Posts: 142
    Probably playing games tonight if no one else is hosting.
    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
  • Karnage227Karnage227 Joined: Posts: 83
    Yeah that is pretty messed up. Even if his music sucks, no one should have changed it. Seth take your meds and stop acting like a serial killer. :lol:
    Austin's talking about smearing blood on his PS3 and I'm the crazy one??? o_O
  • IcegeIcege Scott f'n Summers Joined: Posts: 2,327
    Welcome to Charleston, where everyday is BUG MMMMUX!

What time will folks be at realms until tomorrow?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Rest in Peace Kevin "Gohan" Craft
    March 2, 1986 - April 7, 2010
    "Dude yea"
  • D. R.D. R. Netherealm Boss Joined: Posts: 71
    FYI peeps, I'm leaving Monday and tonight's my only free game night...

Someone host!!
    My house is all too far for you guys, apparently.
    FYI peeps, I'm leaving Monday and tonight's my only free game night...

Someone host!!
    Profound sadness :(

"Dude yea"
    http://forums.eventhubs.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12779

I posted this on EventHubs. Plz come out and support!!!
    We need more anime, I promise there is an anime scene somewhere.
    I know it was Austin going bipolar. Sorry Seth. :lol:
    Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. I might decide to bury you in two places.
    The top of my PS3 is still bloodless.

Is anyone on this board Korean, if so, you can beat Paul.
    폴은 무료입니다.
    "Dude yea"
  • BigpaulllBigpaulll Joined: Posts: 325
    Tell the Koreans to ask NIN about me... BEAST CITY BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BTW I am on Ps3 TTT2 if anyone wants to get in on some games..

P.S. Josh I am still waiting on our Money Match?? You never showed up to Realms??
    Don't Sing It Just Bring It !!
    I have been told by trusted associates that "Paul has never beaten a Korean in Tekkken".

Will this continue at Final Round, stay tuned!
    Why are you looking for me add a place that I have never been before when you have my number!? :lol:

if I'm off this coming Saturday and there are no good bowl games on I'll swing out that way

"Dude yea"
    I will money match everyone for $200 meet me at carowinds

Why are you looking for me add a place that I have never been before when you have my number!? :lol:

if I'm off this coming Saturday and there are no good bowl games on I'll swing out that way

Lol Well This Saturday Realms in closed early for some kinda Christmas thing happen. Will Be back the week after. I still have to make a page for that. But I'm going to be gaming at my place though.
    Lol Well This Saturday Realms in closed early for some kinda Christmas thing happen. Will Be back the week after. I still have to make a page for that. But I'm going to be gaming at my place though.
    It would figure wouldnt it XD

"Dude yea"

You said that you knew were it was when I challenged you on the FB gaming page.. You said you would come then like 3 weeks ago.. I just figured you would come one of the following weeks??????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • NemesisPrimeNemesisPrime Joined: Posts: 116
    so....how much money we talkin here????:smokin:
    This is the season for giving. :lol:
    This is the season for giving. :lol:

Dat Christmas Paycheck

Random: anyone else see marquez put pac to sleep? Is THIS the nail in the coffin for all of the Mayweather/Pac talks?

"Dude yea"
    yo......that counter was just as bad as what he did to ricky hatton
    Posting ahead of time due. Games at Realms 12/22/2012. Lets try and get the community bigger.

http://forums.eventhubs.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12779&p=153496#p153496

EDIT: Cause Realms will be close this Saturday I'm hosting if u guys want to come over. I'll start around 6pm.

Just $10 bc he said something about paying to get in, and gas money.. So I offered the MM just for fun.. Thomas is gaming Josh if you want to come by on Saturday??
    Since Thomas can't play tonight ill host at my house. 6600 rivers ave apt 509. Call me if you need directions or something 843 303 7863. We only have one setup, possibly two so if anyone wants to bring one that would be rad.

Big shoutout to Ryan for getting accepted into pharmacy school!!!! Money!!!!
    hell yeah dude congrats

Big shoutout to Ryan for getting accepted into pharmacy school!!!! Money!!!!
    Congrat HungryWolf!! Hungry for that loot$$$$ :-)
    GG's everyone last night... Good convo at the end too.. I do miss the old arcade even though there were crazy people that worked there.. #River
    Hey guys ggs last night. Can someone double check there bags just in case they accidently took my Samsung Remote for my tv. If someone has plz return it back and currently trying to find it. Thanks
    GG's everyone last night... Good convo at the end too.. I do miss the old arcade even though there were crazy people that worked there..
    Remember that one big guy with the salt & pepper receding hairline and a laugh that you could here across the food court? I remember that he LOVED doing preventive maintenance on Tokyo War-OH HAI JEROME :angel:

"Dude yea"
    I'm pretty sure someone has my Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection.

Check for that.
    Found the remote.
  • Sex InstructorSex Instructor U Mad? LoL Joined: Posts: 399
    Pffft!
    Do any of you even lift?
    Best Damn Bison PERIOD!

XBL: DEATHPROOF SI