Charleston, SC: Home of the B*tch Made Gauntlet™

1131415161719»

Comments

• tehflavortehflavor My sex is too large. Joined: Posts: 643
    Ive got the majority of the kinks worked out of my stream, and it can be viewed at twitch.tv/tehflavor. Its mostly marvel, but as previously stated we dabble in all fighters, and anytime my roommate and i play something multiplayer it ends up getting streamed as well. Come by the place and get some games in, or come by the stream and monster it up. Dont forget to follow, I need all the support I can get.
  • StorytellerStoryteller My avatar is an accurate portrayal of me. Joined: Posts: 2,741
    Hey guys, just a reminder, Midwest Championships 20th Anniversary is coming up this weekend at Game Galaxy Arcade in Antioch, TN! All of the tournament info (games, fees, payouts, etc) is on our Facebook event page here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/514032561981842/?fref=ts

We are also looking for some dedicated commentators for MWC this weekend for our awesome stream, which will be hosted by Panda Gaming on Twitch. Let us know on our event page if you are interested and what game knowledge you have.

We're going to have pot bonuses, tons of games to play, as well as a large selection of arcade and pinball machines to play as well. It's going to be a blast and we look forward to seeing you all there!
    I'm here to kick ass and play video games, and I'm all outta ass.
    Richard, what is best in life? To two hit stun your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women. - Andrew Glasscock, 2012

TTT2 - Bob/Feng, UMVC3 - Sentinel/Deadpool/Wesker, VF5 - Wolf Hawkfield
  • themightyikarithemightyikari Joined: Posts: 44
    Im in teh Chuck and would love to get some non-online / decent connection online play in. I play UMVC3 and VF5fS and everything else casually

PSN = themightyikari
    UMVC3: Firebrand / Sent / Akuma
  • Scheater5Scheater5 Joined: Posts: 141
    @Clout Hey man, you still looking for some offline games in Myrtle Beach? I'm gonna PM you, too - but I wanted to post in case anyone else sees. I'd love to find a gaming group and get some training/casuals going on.

I play mostly SSFIVAE and putz around with UMVC3 and skullgirls but I'm terrible at both of those
    My roommate plays Soul Cal V and e-sports games. I don't know if he's interested in meeting people for MOBA games, but we used to have a group of people that played Soul Cal II offline and it was mad fun.

Also, does anyone know when a tournament is going to come to MB again? I went to the Brawl at the Beach that was at Kono Lounge, but I missed the one that was at the con. Sadly, life/career prevents me from traveling much.
  • DabiddDabidd Bionic Arms since day 1 Joined: Posts: 5
    I just moved into charleston recently from savannah. Are there any meetups or anything like that?
  • IcegeIcege Scott f'n Summers Joined: Posts: 2,327
    most of us meet at realms in summerville on saturday nights until 2am. colin hosts umvc3 whenever he is off in west ashley and i host tekken whenevwr im free downtown.

i also like vf but havent played in a year :(
    Rest in Peace Kevin "Gohan" Craft
    March 2, 1986 - April 7, 2010
    "Dude yea"
  • IcegeIcege Scott f'n Summers Joined: Posts: 2,327
    www.facebook.com/groups/SCTourney/
    Rest in Peace Kevin "Gohan" Craft
    March 2, 1986 - April 7, 2010
    "Dude yea"
  • DabiddDabidd Bionic Arms since day 1 Joined: Posts: 5
    I joined but I guess someone has to accept me or something lol
  • thehurricanethehurricane Joined: Posts: 492
    Damn this thread seems a little dead but hopefully I can shed some light. But I'm hosting 2 tournaments for 6 games on 2 different days. If you read on the SCFGC facebook page this Friday I'm running at my place 3 games which is AE 2012, SFXT, Tekken Tag 2. On Saturday at Realms games in Summerville I'm running Injustice, Persona 4, and umvc3. Hope to see some you guys show up. And if you need directions to my place text me or call me at 8435325254. Tournaments for both days will start at 9pm and I hope to get done by 12am. So I'm running a tight ship. Also at least 4 ppl to run a game.
    Days for the tournaments are August 23 and 24.
  • StorytellerStoryteller My avatar is an accurate portrayal of me. Joined: Posts: 2,741
    Hey guys, just a reminder - "King of the Bling" is coming up in October in Antioch, TN at Game Galaxy! We had a great turnout last year and we hope to have more this year!

- Your cover fee lets you play all of our arcade and pinball machines while you wait on your matches!

- Pot bonuses everywhere! $500 1st place extra for SFAE, Injustice, and UMVC3!!
    You won't want to miss this event! Tell your friends, it's going to be wild!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1399306273620188/
    I'm here to kick ass and play video games, and I'm all outta ass.
    Richard, what is best in life? To two hit stun your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women. - Andrew Glasscock, 2012

TTT2 - Bob/Feng, UMVC3 - Sentinel/Deadpool/Wesker, VF5 - Wolf Hawkfield
  • caliberclarkcaliberclark Joined: Posts: 115
    I guess Charleston is dead? Please respond if there are any survivors
    We still here just we post on the SCFGC facebook page. Social media is the place where players meet now.