Cant access to ST wiki

-TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE!Joined: Posts: 1,276
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Super_Street_Fighter_2_Turbo

I cant access anymore, any solution?
<blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
<Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
<Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!

Comments

• Born2SPDBorn2SPD SPD Fanatic Joined: Posts: 276
    Same here, i want to upload more boxer hitboxes but it looks like ill have to do it some other time. Hope that its just an maintenance and nothing bad happened.
    I keep reading stuff about ST revival, about bringing this game back to life...
    Its nice to see big tourneys happening and old top players giving this game a chance again...
    But what we really need is new players... And having a strong scene obviously helps...
    But in my opinion what will really bring new players to our community is good tutorials/character guides so they can learn easily and have something to start... So, actually good players, stop being selfish and write stuff about the chars you know! The wiki is lacking so much basic content... Stop being lazy and do something about it.
  • fluxcorefluxcore Fighting Kiwi Joined: Posts: 311
    According to inkblot, they are making some changes, it'll be back up in a few days. I've got a bit of stuff I want to shove up there too :/
    There is no knowledge that is not power
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,171
    big sweeping changes? o.o;; changes that they'll announce on the front page? (...I wish ._.;; )
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.
  • jazzfunkjazzfunk Joined: Posts: 19
    Pretty sure they are getting situated for SFxT stuff. I'd expect the wiki to be back up before the end if the week.
  • Born2SPDBorn2SPD SPD Fanatic Joined: Posts: 276
    The wiki is back.
    I keep reading stuff about ST revival, about bringing this game back to life...
    Its nice to see big tourneys happening and old top players giving this game a chance again...
    But what we really need is new players... And having a strong scene obviously helps...
    But in my opinion what will really bring new players to our community is good tutorials/character guides so they can learn easily and have something to start... So, actually good players, stop being selfish and write stuff about the chars you know! The wiki is lacking so much basic content... Stop being lazy and do something about it.