FS Hungry Human (Apparel)

Larry S.Larry S. Joined: Posts: 249
Hi guys.I've been around SRK on and off for about a decade and I decided to started a little grassroots line of apparel.The thinking behind my brand is that there is a set of people in this world that have a certain attribute or characteristic about them that helps them to pursues their goals in life (both in and out of the game).This 'hunger' that drives us as group motivates us and brings us together as a whole.Hence the name 'Hungry Human'.

As for my influences, they come from fun stuff,food,nostalgia,sex,and 'vidya games'(especially fighting games).With that said, I make really fun,super high-quality,well designed stuff that I try to get out there with the hope that you guys just really enjoy the heck out of it and spread the word about the brand not only via your gear,but your representation of the deeper meaning behind the brand...I want you guys to be inspired and pursue whatever it is that drives YOU to be hungry!Haha!

At any rate, I have a few pieces in store that I sell online and sometimes at tournaments if I have time or any extra stock after all the preorders are out the way.I think it's really great stuff and I hope that you guys check it out when you can as a lot of heart and hard work go into each and every piece!

As for the make of the tees, right now I use American Apparel unisex tees.They're ultra-soft and with each tee being printed using waterbased inks,you just have this awesome,super soft,vibrant piece of art that you get to wear comfortably any time of the year!

If you guys want to check out a few pieces up for grabs,there are some attachments I'll put below of both the logo tees and the graphic ones to check out.So,have at it! Thanks for checking out my gear and stay hungry everyone!-h_h-

Oh...I almost forgot.You can purchase any one of my tees by going to http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com

doubletapmatt.png
HYPECREME.jpg

footsiesfb.png
Handwritten (avail. in Black/Red ,White/Black, Purple/Green)sicx.png
rjrj.png

Comments