SFxT Bugs and Glitches Thread

Comments

• ATron9000ATron9000 Joined: Posts: 133
    "You have been disconnected from xbox live" pretty much all the time and only with this game. It kicks me from ranked and takes 100+ bp. Funny thing is, I'm never disconnected.
    XBL: Atron9000
  • ataconaziataconazi Joined: Posts: 599
    Dunno if this has been said yet, but I'd you're in a laggy match and try to do a raw launcher, sometimes it won't even tag you out (in addition to not going into the closeup cinematic) its very weird and I've lost maches because it kept my low life point character in
    gt: Jailhouse
  • Monster637Monster637 Rage Trigger Joined: Posts: 1,212
    If right at the start of the round if you jump at your opponent , the big FIGHT graphic are still on the screen. meaning if you both jump at each other your both behind the graphics and wont know who won the exchange till you get blasted back to the ground if you lost the exchange.. it stays on the stage 2 second or so late blocking gameplay
    Sent From under Your bed......Using Your MOM!!!
    Also get hit by the input bug alot on jumping forward or In air qcb and qcf and get neutral jumps instead of forward....I tested it it diffrent fight sticks,,,,,,as i have 4 ..making trails with juri a headache......sometimes simple dive kicks dont come out at all
  • GuruPrimoGuruPrimo full screen spd Joined: Posts: 1,093
    Anyone know why the Counterhit message pops up twice simultaneously? Not for each character, but like hitting with Julia's s.hp and counterhit pops up twice on her side.
    "Why go through the frustration when people are just going to spam projectiles, uppercut when you jump, and block all of your attacks, but are still out of range to throw? "
  • MadninjaMadninja Joined: Posts: 7
    To bad for you but this is not a glitch ;) i think it is made like that.
    The audio trouble is a major problem wich need a quick fix.
    Could everyone with a Capcom-Unity account leave a message in this thread, hopefully if we make enough noise Capcom will add 2 player co op online to the xbox360 version of the game.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/28974651/Why_is_SFxT_unable_to..?pg=1
    You need to gave up guys Capcom already say : security matter and xblive gamertag policy it is not possible ! You need to console and 2 account available. Seriously i doub they will do anything with that :( curse to be on xbox for that reason.
  • mistakenspic4690mistakenspic4690 Joined: Posts: 18
    on the ps3 version to play coop online the second player just has to press start at the character select screen. i read an article in which capcom stated that the xbox version does allow coop with two people on the same system because of the way 360 online accounts work or something like that. the article should be somewhere on this site.
  • THATNI666ALEXLUGERTHATNI666ALEXLUGER Joined: Posts: 124
  • BlindGuy0BlindGuy0 Joined: Posts: 5
    Im on the 360 version. if I do M. Bison's(Dic) super art and from full screen my opponent stand blocks he gets hit. lol WTF. crouch block seems to work. Bisons Super Art Never hits low.
    ok seriously i am not angry , but they need to fix a lot of stuff and really quickly ... because this game was enjoyable and i was excited at the release and now the excitation time is passed and I dont like my experience with the game ... :S

I am thinking of returning on SSf4ea ...
  • Whizkid33Whizkid33 Joined: Posts: 2
    guaranteed counter hit!!

Worked on this glitch with Blindguy0 -

If you dash cancel the EX version of your chargeable move (works both if you charge all the way to the EX version or just use a bar to do the EX version). The very next attack is a counter hit version if you connect. This includes the added damage, and special juggle properties or frame data allowing special combos to exist.

Now if you whiff any attack then the counter hit won't happen. So once activated it is any button that is pressed whether landed or not that has the Counter hit applied to it.

In This video it is hard to tell, but for example when doing rolento's crouch mid kick without ex dash cancel his patriot circle the damage is 60, but with the ex dash cancel of the patriot circle the damage is 75.

• GurrryGurrry Joined: Posts: 89
    Crouching block and backward/forward jump are fucked in this game from a pad users standpoint. There is too strict of a spot for the joystick to be in that im so focused on trying to keep it held there that I cant punish.

Its incredibly annoying that something that should be easy has to be so difficult due to the sensitivity of the DP.
    Crouching block and backward/forward jump are fucked in this game from a pad users standpoint. There is too strict of a spot for the joystick to be in that im so focused on trying to keep it held there that I cant punish.

Its incredibly annoying that something that should be easy has to be so difficult due to the sensitivity of the DP.

i wouldn't call that a glitch, buy a stick.
  • TensionTension 9th Kyu :( Joined: Posts: 376
    guaranteed counter hit!!

Worked on this glitch with Blindguy0 -

If you dash cancel the EX version of your chargeable move (works both if you charge all the way to the EX version or just use a bar to do the EX version). The very next attack is a counter hit version if you connect. This includes the added damage, and special juggle properties or frame data allowing special combos to exist.

Now if you whiff any attack then the counter hit won't happen. So once activated it is any button that is pressed whether landed or not that has the Counter hit applied to it.

In This video it is hard to tell, but for example when doing rolento's crouch mid kick without ex dash cancel his patriot circle the damage is 60, but with the ex dash cancel of the patriot circle the damage is 75.

Don't think this is a glitch. Strategy guide has this listed as "charge canceling" and Tekken has a very similar mechanic when you press all attacks buttons together to get a charge/power up.
  • Whizkid33Whizkid33 Joined: Posts: 2
    Don't think this is a glitch. Strategy guide has this listed as "charge canceling" and Tekken has a very similar mechanic when you press all attacks buttons together to get a charge/power up.

interesting...don't have the guide...just seems weird if that is considered a powerup, that the counter hit text still slides in... instead of saying something else...because it shouldn't be considered a counter hit if the opponent doesn't hit a button... (seems like capcom was just lazy to put new text in then)
  • ilitiritilitirit Joined: Posts: 6,388
    Anyone else notice that you can't reversal through meaties with special move that don't have invincibility? You don't get the reversal message even with perfect inputs. If you try an EX move, you don't even lose meter.
  • KeresKeres (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Joined: Posts: 704
    Anyone else notice that you can't reversal through meaties with special move that don't have invincibility?
    Which is the way it should be.
    XBL: AIAB Keres / twitter: @cloudymusic
    SF4/P4A/3S
  • ilitiritilitirit Joined: Posts: 6,388
    Which is the way it should be.
    Obviously, but you don't get even get the reversal message, or lose meter, which is not the way it should be. I think this used to happen in SFIV as well in some cases.
    i own 4 Te sticks,,,,,,its not about pad or stick,,,,, dive kicks with juri my main some time dive kicks in the air dont come out and instead just a neutral roundhouse kick or try to jump forward or back and it just neutral jumps
  • GurrryGurrry Joined: Posts: 89
    Good advice dude.

Buy a game for 60 bucks, go buy a 200 dollars fightstick, go buy all the DLC for another 30-40 dollars... Sounds like a whole lot of fun.

Just for the record, I DO have a stick... for fucking PS fucking 3. Too bad I didnt know that the Xbox 360 version was getting jipped from the start otherwise I wouldnt be sitting here beating myself up from the cognitive dissonance im experiencing.
  • GodotGodot Joined: Posts: 169
    Ugh the sound issue is really annoying. Throws my whole game off. I'm not sure if I use the audio cues for my combos or if its the fact that I'm getting random cues from the random occasional sounds that get played.

I'm still really pissed about the 360 version not having local coop. I don't really buy their explanation either because there are other games where you can have a guest player (MK9, COD Black Ops for instance). It's one thing if they were lazy or couldn't do it for technical reasons, but to never mention that it's PS3 exclusive is criminal.
    Just for the record, I DO have a stick... for fucking PS fucking 3. Too bad I didnt know that the Xbox 360 version was getting jipped from the start otherwise I wouldnt be sitting here beating myself up from the cognitive dissonance im experiencing.

dual mod?
  • StudioLSStudioLS Joined: Posts: 23
    Something weird had just happened to me. I'm playing on the ps3 and I'm doing pretty well starting out in online matches. I know I had like a 10 win streak going but when I got to the 11th win, the thing reset itself back to one and I even lost some points. has this happen to anyone else?
  • RugalitarianRugalitarian B-tier for Beautiful Joined: Posts: 3,902
    I just got some weird glitch where these two big black polygons took up 25% of the screen and didn't go away until the next round.
    all chun liz moevs go thru vegz
  • pootnanniespootnannies mr. negative Joined: Posts: 3,141
    dual mod?
    lots of money?

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
  • tonzleetonzlee Juri's Man servant Joined: Posts: 45
    Something weird had just happened to me. I'm playing on the ps3 and I'm doing pretty well starting out in online matches. I know I had like a 10 win streak going but when I got to the 11th win, the thing reset itself back to one and I even lost some points. has this happen to anyone else?
    That kind of sounds like whats been happening to me except everytime i play a match when i win my bp resets to 0
    WHOOOHOOO Time To PARTY!
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,717
    If right at the start of the round if you jump at your opponent , the big FIGHT graphic are still on the screen. meaning if you both jump at each other your both behind the graphics and wont know who won the exchange till you get blasted back to the ground if you lost the exchange.. it stays on the stage 2 second or so late blocking gameplay

THIS IS VERY ANNOYING.
    it needs to be taken out... god this game and its shitty UI.

its like kndergartners designed the menus..

-dime
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • Shinra358Shinra358 Joined: Posts: 86
    I'll just post this again:
    fixeda.png

In game ever since gem reduction.
  • psforever1983psforever1983 Joined: Posts: 2
    I've found that in the PS3 version on Single Player/Multiplayer the sound effects at the end of a match has a little skip either online or offline. Also when the message of new challenger appears the sound skips a little. This sound glitch doesn't exist in the XBOX 360 version.
  • QueenBBBQueenBBB I am 3/5ths Brown. Joined: Posts: 250
    I'll just post this again:
    fixeda.png

In game ever since gem reduction.

or could be additional DLC gem slots
    popcicles are just fucking delicious - r3y
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,738
    I just got some weird glitch where these two big black polygons took up 25% of the screen and didn't go away until the next round.
    I believe A.K. found a glitch similar to what you are describing.
    KOF 14 team: Robert/King/K'
  • icekunaiicekunai Joined: Posts: 30
    I am having battle point issues. I randomly lost 300 battle points...for no reason, and I didn't disconnect. I played with a friend and after we won, I lost 300 points..:( I earned those dang it!!!
  • OswaldOswald Joined: Posts: 26
    My BP not raise. After I won the match, my BP is remaining 0. Pretty sick...
  • PlanchePlanche Joined: Posts: 341

Pad user here too, and I can say I've had this happen to me constantly, both with the dpad and the analog sticks. For instance, I'd slide my finger from down back to up back and see the training mode input display as up forward instead, completely baffling me. It definitely wasn't an issue for me in the SFIV series.
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll Joined: Posts: 2,932
    hit confirming is a bitch with the audio randomly going out.

I've had a glitch when projectiles did not show up/would be invisible. for example when I would store a fire ball with juri she would just do the kicking animation. shotos would shoot stuff that could not be seen. was awful.

bison has a glitch with his scissor kick motion. input is strict, if not done super precisely you get a back dash or it won't come out/you get a normal. it's not like this with psycho crusher. for the love of god fix this it makes using him unpleasant.

not a glitch as far as being a bad game but some hitboxes make no sense. have characters go through each other.

sorry for punctuation sent through phone.
    i just had some black flickering on the screen towards the end of an online match, was really odd, then went away after the match ended
  • Darklightjg1Darklightjg1 Dr. SuessLight Joined: Posts: 3,748
    dual mod?
    Not always a reliable choice. Two of my friends reported issues with their stick a couple of days after a dual mod. The same thing happened to me a couple years back by the same person. While I do have a dual modded stick that has been working for a few years (by a different person), I'm pretty upset I wasted 80 bucks and then some just to fix my original stick.

Anyway, Gurrry you'd be better off just getting what you can for your 360 copy now and then getting a PS3 copy or something... if you still wanna play it.
    My twitch channel (Action, Platformers, RPGs and Fighting games): twitch.tv/darklightjg1

My Sonic hack (shameless plug): http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3938
  • RugalitarianRugalitarian B-tier for Beautiful Joined: Posts: 3,902
    I believe A.K. found a glitch similar to what you are describing.

Yeah that's the bug! Sometimes it makes the entire fucking screen go black and causes me to lose the round :(
    all chun liz moevs go thru vegz
  • iminthenet2iminthenet2 Joined: Posts: 494
    hmm... I wonder how do you hack this game to unlock the DLCs (characters, costumes, etc.) on the PS3 version.