SFxT Bugs and Glitches Thread

Comments

• SlayersliceSlayerslice Joined: Posts: 1,666
    I onced mashed Cross Arts to punish and I got pandora. Needless to say I lost.
    Streetfighter X Tekken: I was raised on Tekken.
  • GurrryGurrry Joined: Posts: 89
    Crouch block on pad and forward jump on pad have to be fixed. Its fucking unacceptable that capcom only tested the game with arcade sticks. Fucking retards.
  • aznxk3vi17aznxk3vi17 Joined: Posts: 21
    I onced mashed Cross Arts to punish and I got pandora. Needless to say I lost.
    Seeing as how multiple QCF/QCB inputs (i.e. mashed) contain multiple downs, this is not a bug or a glitch. Clean up your inputs.
  • EA MegamanEA Megaman That's what she said Joined: Posts: 841
    It appears that there is a problem with performing a Kara Raging Demon with Akuma. If you perform the T+MP kara demon and the opponent is blocking during the Kara'd move, they can jump out after the super flash. If they aren't blocking (neutral, forward, down, or down forward) before the start of the super flash they can't jump out after it.

Alternatively it's still possible to jump in while whiffing a move, land next to them into Demon and they are unable to jump out.

I've tested this in training mode, briefing room and endless.

EDIT: Just recorded a quick video of the problem

EDIT2: Made another video showing more detail with tests against all characters.

• BHSorenBHSoren Joined: Posts: 13

Here's the throw thing I mentioned a while back. Took me a while to get ahold of the replay. Not serious or anything I guess, but it's certainly weird. Also that flickering is totally the game and not my camera.
  • rexyaresexyrexyaresexy Training Mode Abuser Joined: Posts: 464
    I found that tag canceling in the middle of a move that requires another inputted kick (Kazuya's Dragon Uppercut to Middle Kick which requires a kick input) is only possible with a partner.

This is due to input priority (LP<LK<MP<MK<HP<HK) (which is why you see a HP or HK come out if you press PPP or KKK.).

When I try to tag cancel the Dragon Uppercut the Middle Kick comes out instead. With a partner it works due to the only input that a 'benched' player can do is a tag.

Same thing should happen with Law if the player tries to tag cancel out of Dragon Knuckle or any special move that requires an inputted kick.

One way they could fix this is by making the input priority (LP<LK<MP<MK<MP+MK<HP<HK). They could even move it higher in the priority if it would cause further issues.

This definitely hinders 1v1 combo possibilities...
  • SkeezSkeez Joined: Posts: 91
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I just got crazy lucky, but I was fighing a Jin player with Zangief online, and towards the end of the match I thought he was going to go for a low, so I did a raw launcher, but he went for a Cross Art. Apparently, Gief's launcher can just straight up beat Jin's Cross Art. I thought launchers were only low invulnerable though. And aren't all Cross Arts invincible? I don't usually question something that got me a win, but what happened there?
    PSN: SuperSziklayBros. Region: West Coast.
    UMvC3: Spencer/Dr. Doom/Ammy. Ammy/Phoenix Wright/Sentinel for fun.
    Skullgirls: Valentine/Cerebella/Double.
  • metrokardmetrokard Joined: Posts: 1,301
    i got a weird one i was playing gief and when i got thrown i actually larrieted through the throw animation and took no damage...ill record a video and post it tommorrow
  • ataconaziataconazi Joined: Posts: 599
    If you put autoblock on xiaoyu and you're in a stance and are about to get hit, itl autoblock. Either a glitch or crapcom is retarded.
    gt: Jailhouse
  • samurai10000samurai10000 Joined: Posts: 235
    I noticed on PS3 during Arcade Mode the background music will fade sometimes. :shake:
  • Rabbit2k7Rabbit2k7 bad idiot Joined: Posts: 4,821
    Not sure if this is a bug, or me just being inexperienced. Has anyone else been crossed up, and the opponent still lands in front of you?
  • OswaldOswald Joined: Posts: 26
    I noticed on PS3 during Arcade Mode the background music will fade sometimes. :shake:

This is happening to me too.
  • SlayersliceSlayerslice Joined: Posts: 1,666
    Not sure if this is a bug, or me just being inexperienced. Has anyone else been crossed up, and the opponent still lands in front of you?
    Always. Asuka and Heihachi are the best in this bs.
    Streetfighter X Tekken: I was raised on Tekken.
  • Rabbit2k7Rabbit2k7 bad idiot Joined: Posts: 4,821
    Always. Asuka and Heihachi are the best in this bs.

I just assumed it was me not blocking properly, but it happens a lot.
  • wiredgodwiredgod Joined: Posts: 461
    For whatever reason, my SFxT video input is displaying in 480i when the system settings are for 720P and all other games show up high-res. I haven't seen anything about this elsewhere on the web. Any suggestions?
    PSN: wiredgod
    BB: Carl
    P4A: Teddie / Shadow Labrys
    Skullgirls: Peacock / PW / Filia
  • GenUser!GenUser! Joined: Posts: 2,987
    Don't know if this is a glitch but it's pissing me off me and a buddy tried out briefing room for first time, and we were on same team and it only allows us to tag in raw not during combo's.......wtf? Anybody can tell me if that's just the way it is and you just can't tag with meter? If so SMH
    CFN: Dmen05
    PSN: davmen05
  • PiepmatzPiepmatz Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy! Joined: Posts: 274
    Don't know if this is a glitch but it's pissing me off me and a buddy tried out briefing room for first time, and we were on same team and it only allows us to tag in raw not during combo's.......wtf? Anybody can tell me if that's just the way it is and you just can't tag with meter? If so SMH

Your buddy has to press mk+mp in your combo, you can´t initiate the tagcombo by yourself.
    SFxT: Lei/Bob - Julia, Xiaoyou, Jin, Guy, Sakura, Christie
    UMvC3: (Dr. Strange - Jill)/Shuma Gorath/Dr. Doom - C.Viper, Thor, Dormammu, Nemesis, Rocket Raccoon
    Injustice: Nightwing - Bane, Green Lantern
  • narcosis219narcosis219 Joined: Posts: 80
    Another cinematic super glitch.

• Evil-Bart2k11Evil-Bart2k11 Bring home the bacon! Joined: Posts: 239
    I was messing about with Sagat in practice mode with counterhit f+hp, comboing it with any version of tiger knee after the ground bounce doesn't function correctly as the opponent flips out when it hits, but if i do ch f+hp, cr.mp or mk, Tiger Knee or Tiger Uppercut, it will combo.

Sadly I don't have a video of it, but I thought I'd place this here it anyway as it looks pretty fucked up. Don't know if this was mentioned already.
    "That was Deadpoolicious, in case you're wondering, that's my new word for awesomeness."
    SSF4AE - Honda/Akuma l UMvC3 - Super-Skrull/Frank West/Akuma/Deadpool l IJ:GAU - Deathstroke
    SFA3 - Honda/Akuma l SFxT - Akuma/King/Hwoarang/Xiaoyu/Pac-Man l SSBM - Dr. Mario/Mario
    STHDR - Honda l SSB4 - Mario/Dr. Mario/Pac-Man/Wario/Sonic/Greninja l SFA2 - Akuma
  • ValkerionValkerion Joined: Posts: 340
    Guile's light punch standing or crouching hitting 3 times in one animation... yeah. Happens when the person is using turbo apparently.

Good shit Capcom.
    Blazblue/Street Fighter 4/HD Remix/MvC2/GG:AC+
  • Denise85Denise85 Joined: Posts: 4
    avatar3.jpgNumerous people have reported it, so no your not the only one.
  • CYBORG COPCYBORG COP CYBER COP Joined: Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Anyone notice how if you're holding Back just before attempting a front throw, you will get a back throw. You have to wait a bit after Back to avoid this. The opposite doesn't seem to be a problem, i.e. F then B + LP+LK yields a backthrow as it should.
  • chaoslimitschaoslimits Death by snu snu Joined: Posts: 1,827
    Anyone notice how if you're holding Back just before attempting a front throw, you will get a back throw. You have to wait a bit after Back to avoid this. The opposite doesn't seem to be a problem, i.e. F then B + LP+LK yields a backthrow as it should.

hmm I played a robot cop last night and now here's a cyborg cop. :eek:

@kojibeoulve > i want to refund sf4 from my life; give me back all my lost time!
  • SuffokateSuffokate Rookie~ Joined: Posts: 5
    I just finished a match where on my end I won in the last round with one second left from chip damage. I got the BP for it even but when I watch the replay it shows me losing by a good chunk of health. It doesn't matter much because like I said I have the BP from the win but that's pretty fucked up.
    Injustice - Hawkgirl
    MK9 - Jade
    SSF4 - Rose
    Skullgirls - Squigly & Filia
    UMVC3 - Captain America, Doctor Doom, Sentinel

• MazinkaiserMazinkaiser Debiru Mashin Joined: Posts: 100
    It appears that there is a problem with performing a Kara Raging Demon with Akuma. If you perform the T+MP kara demon and the opponent is blocking during the Kara'd move, they can jump out after the super flash. If they aren't blocking (neutral, forward, down, or down forward) before the start of the super flash they can't jump out after it.

Alternatively it's still possible to jump in while whiffing a move, land next to them into Demon and they are unable to jump out.

I've tested this in training mode, briefing room and endless.

EDIT: Just recorded a quick video of the problem

EDIT2: Made another video showing more detail with tests against all characters.

Could be the same "bug/glitch" I encounter? seems on point blank there are a way to escape from instant command throw o.o,

for the abel SFXTK foreigner, the tornado throw ex is suppose to have only strike and fireball invincibility, not throw hitbox anymore like the normal TT on SF4 series. just because maybe someone could point out on SF4 that happen a lot (yeah, with the normal one but that was right indeed and agree with every frame/special data).
  • CYBORG COPCYBORG COP CYBER COP Joined: Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    hmm I played a robot cop last night and now here's a cyborg cop. :eek:
    lol. Twas me.
  • chaoslimitschaoslimits Death by snu snu Joined: Posts: 1,827
    lol. Twas me.

The nightmares were real then *shudder*.

@kojibeoulve > i want to refund sf4 from my life; give me back all my lost time!
  • ilitiritilitirit Joined: Posts: 6,399
    Could be the same "bug/glitch" I encounter? seems on point blank there are a way to escape from instant command throw o.o,
    If you watch that replay in slow mo you can see Abel was still in blockstun when Gief went for the grab. That is what caused it to whiff.
  • BadIntentBadIntent Joined: Posts: 177
    A couple people posted this issue on EventHubs already, but might as well post it here in case anyone knows how to remedy this. After getting the free Special Costume Pack 2 that came out Tuesday, that last 4 colors won't work. When you try to use them on a character it displays them as being not purchased, andprompts you to buy them again.http://i48.tinypic.com/z5vyr.jpg Of course if you go to the DLC menu, it will say that you've already purchased that content and you just get an option to redownload. Any word on how to deal with this or if it's being dealt with on Capcom's end?
  • SollessSolless Needs a better area. Joined: Posts: 623
    Anyone else notice some weird graphic glitch with Vega's masked if it's knocked off? I've noticed it in 2 stages. Once on the top half pip stage, and again on the pitstop stage but to a less degree. On the half pipe the graphics had like a sunburst effect originating from the mask but it was completely black, covering everything, even the health bars.
    PSN: Solless
    GFWL: InsaneYami
    I got a bottle of liquid courage, and and the best soundtrack for life.
    Go ahead, bring it! :nunchuck:
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,880
    The inputs for King's qcb+p are buggy. If I do d, d/b with King I get nothing but if I do d/f, d, d/b I get a qcb, and if I do d/f, f, b I get qcb also, wtf? It's been messing me up all weekend...

Edit: d/b, b, d/f, f = hcf

Lmao.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • extrasaltyextrasalty Joined: Posts: 8
    Anyone else notice some weird graphic glitch with Vega's masked if it's knocked off? I've noticed it in 2 stages. Once on the top half pip stage, and again on the pitstop stage but to a less degree. On the half pipe the graphics had like a sunburst effect originating from the mask but it was completely black, covering everything, even the health bars.

this happened to me before, same stage.
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK Sleepwalking in the minefield Joined: Posts: 3,355
    I'm sure this has been brought up already. But as the host of a Endless lobby i sometimes get the message "Disconnected from fight" while a fight is in progress. After that it sends me back to the main lobby screen so i can't watch others play

it's very annoying.
    SFV: Bison, Ken
    USF4 : Bison
    GUILTY GEAR XRD: Axl, Potemkin
    BLAZBLUE CPE: Ragna, Kokonoe
    UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late: Akatsuki
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5: Kasumi

PSN / XBOX LIVE / STEAM / BATTLE. NET - EchelonNYK
    YOUTUBE - www.youtube.com/user/EchelonTVV
    TWITCH - www.twitch.tv/EchelonNYK
  • Cody&Guy18Cody&Guy18 Joined: Posts: 1,081
    I'm sure this has been brought up already. But as the host of a Endless lobby i sometimes get the message "Disconnected from fight" while a fight is in progress. After that it sends me back to the main lobby screen so i can't watch others play

it's very annoying.
    Yeah, happens to me too from time to time even when I'm not host.

Also, I noticed that the metallic colors tend to change when there's a new round (bit of a texture bug of sorts?). Or is that on purpose/intended to be?
    SFxT: Law - Cody (Jack, Hugo) / USF4: Hugo - Cody / SFIII3S: Urien - Alex - Hugo
  • djblastarddjblastard ~Best in the world-oh~ Joined: Posts: 41
    sfxtekken pc online: G A R B A G E
    Completely whack...I love how they -try- to sell that the lobby has been streamlined; yea, streamlined for retards.
    NOW there is NO choice; it's all about making you think you're getting more while you're getting less while they gain all the control.

KAILLERA had lobbies DOWN PAT: -ms(ping) readings, a complete list of participants (not just ten), and warnings on cheats. no points system.
    Everything was displayed in a tiny window and Ono can't do it all in a 1920 environment.
    I would like to super-kick Ono in the mouth.

When http://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news do the 'homo-shotoscrub dance' it causes the game to jerk.
    The sound cuts out on left right sides at random.

Definitely a 'smash-a-controller/keyboard', type game.

Freedom is lost in this genre thanks to XSUXFAG60/PieceofShit3 and WindowsDeadGames.

viva la tyranny!!!!
  • eltwopeeeltwopee Learn 2 Play Joined: Posts: 1,578
  • sakuraXkarinsakuraXkarin Joined: Posts: 53
    Snip]

Good shit.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,713
    lol Thank GOD no one plays these characters.

GGs SFxT community, Capcom has effectively killed your game.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Huggy BearHuggy Bear Scoops Häagen-Dazs® Joined: Posts: 2,149
    Haha! Quality patch Capcom.

Seriously. This is a joke now.
    Logan / Spencer / Gouki

• Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,758
    brb gonna go sweep WNF tonight with this awesome new "technology"