What do players message you after you beat them - SFxT EDITION!

Comments

• ShintarruShintarru Not your Average Joe Joined: Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    ON 1/27/2013 AT 1:37 PM
    xE3picx wrote:

[SIZE=0px] [/SIZE]
    FUCK YOU GOTTA USE THE SAME MOVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN ASS FUCK ...HORE
    Time is money, money is power, power corrupts eventually.
    ·
  • TurboTurbo Joined: Posts: 241
    After a random endless 2vs2 battle:

"you are obese!"

lol?:xeye:
    ·
  • AlociAloci BX Fenns Joined: Posts: 448
    After a random endless 2vs2 battle:

"you are obese!"

lol?:xeye:
    What a polite guy?
    UMvC3: I don't even know anymore | SSF4AE2012: Gouken
    XMvSF: Rogue/Charlie | SFxT2013: Lars/Nina
    TvC:UAS: Ippatsuman/Soki | VF5:FS: Vanessa | BBCP: Amane/Hakumen
    ·
  • guy986guy986 Joined: Posts: 82
    "Grab ass ****"

After this guy rolled toward me 4-5 times in a row. What am i supposed to do?
    ·
  • *Above Omnipotence*Above Omnipotence Semi-Supreme Being Joined: Posts: 305
    We were in a full lobby and my turn comes up against GR1MxXREAPER. I PERFECTED him both rounds King & Marduk. On the 2nd. round right before I was about to end the match with a double PERFECT he rage quits and sends me this funny as all hell message: "I have shit going on @ the house ill be damned if a scrub like u benefits from it ill see u after i deal with real like kid. oh yeah...prove it scrub u cant pp me ur a joke". I've read this message to the whole lobby and we were all laughing like hell while we were still laughing at the extremely quick ragequit. He even called me a kid, he has no clue that I'm like probably the oldest person playing this game. lol This is on the XBOX 360.
    I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being.
    ·
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK Kara SPD LuLz Joined: Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭
    fnwwv5.jpg

The after effects of a EX Psycho Crusher on wakeup to win a close fight=Salt in broken english :coffee:
    ·
  • ReanRean Freebuki Joined: Posts: 606
    this man needs no introduction.
    i avoided the match for ages and he decides to send me those gems (i didnt send him any message previously):
    nxynQxA.png
    There is no such thing as innocence,only degrees of guilt.
    ·
  • Shooting Star RockmanShooting Star Rockman Jaded Joined: Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    i didnt even say a word to him lol
    ·
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,111 ✭✭
    i didnt even say a word to him lol
    That makes it super hilarious. Also the fact he had to state he has IRL friends. I bet he doesn't
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
    ·
  • Shooting Star RockmanShooting Star Rockman Jaded Joined: Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    That makes it super hilarious. Also the fact he had to state he has IRL friends. I bet he doesn't

He's probably mistaken Rean as someone else, or he has taken too much vodka. :rofl:
    ·
  • FastlaneFastlane Joined: Posts: 237
    I just got a message from GaHaReK, a russian player who uses easy input on Gief and plays extremely defensive.
    He sent me:
    "Why you use kicks and punches with Gief? Zangief must use only grabs"
    ·
  • AlociAloci BX Fenns Joined: Posts: 448
    I just got a message from GaHaReK, a russian player who uses easy input on Gief and plays extremely defensive.
    He sent me:
    "Why you use kicks and punches with Gief? Zangief must use only grabs"
    Holy shit.

We've been playing him wrong this whole time D:
    I bet this means that Ryu must only throw hadokens.

I gotta step up my game...
    UMvC3: I don't even know anymore | SSF4AE2012: Gouken
    XMvSF: Rogue/Charlie | SFxT2013: Lars/Nina
    TvC:UAS: Ippatsuman/Soki | VF5:FS: Vanessa | BBCP: Amane/Hakumen
    ·
  • KongrosionKongrosion Geeef! Joined: Posts: 58
    wdoMJVZ.jpg

Wow, I guess maybe they should have nerfed him slightly...

...Oh wait.
    #TeamSPD #Giefpocalypse!
    ·
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wdoMJVZ.jpg

Wow, I guess maybe they should have nerfed him slightly...

...Oh wait.
    He must have missed the memo that Gief is dead. Especially, to Jin, Juri and Sagat.
    http://zeroisbetterthanwesker.blogspot.co.uk/

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • KongrosionKongrosion Geeef! Joined: Posts: 58
    He must have missed the memo that Gief is dead. Especially, to Jin, Juri and Sagat.
    You know what, man? He was playing Sagat, and at the start of each round he let me walk him straight into the corner. What the actual fuck.
    #TeamSPD #Giefpocalypse!
    ·
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what, man? He was playing Sagat, and at the start of each round he let me walk him straight into the corner. What the actual fuck.
    He obviously doesn't know the Sagat/Zangief match up. Which entirely revolves around Sagat's St.Hk, Tiger Uppercut and Tiger Shot. How you won is a miracle. Now, when I play this fool, I'm gonna put Gief on front. As Gief/Sagat is a good match up. :coffee:
    http://zeroisbetterthanwesker.blogspot.co.uk/

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • skemar007skemar007 Joined: Posts: 301
    Why he mad?
    Not my fault he was holding back the last round
    lol

·
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Doesn't get people... Joined: Posts: 7,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why he mad?
    Not my fault he was holding back the last round
    lol

Paul? Top tier?

Did I miss something?
    XBL/GFWL/PSN/NNID/Steam: LordWilliam1234
    SF X TK: Cody/Alisa
    Smash 4: Link
    ·
  • skemar007skemar007 Joined: Posts: 301
    Paul? Top tier?

Did I miss something?

You will have to ask him
    I think he see when event hubs had that some top players are saying he is top tier
    lol
    ·
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Doesn't get people... Joined: Posts: 7,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will have to ask him
    I think he see when event hubs had that some top players are saying he is top tier
    lol

Paul is definitely a good character now though. He just seems a lot more solid overall.

Top tier though? That guy is just salty.
    ·
  • jonogunnjonogunn Joined: Posts: 299
    Said a 0 bp player

vaqa5y8y.jpg
    OYAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
    ·
  • DarkphyreDarkphyre single-minded Joined: Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Said a 0 bp player

vaqa5y8y.jpg
    Blocking is for noobs.
    Steam/PSN: Darkphyre
    XBL/GFWL: Shaniril
    SFxT: Juri, Asuka, Lili, Nina, Alisa
    BBCP: Izayoi, Bullet, MU-13
    www.youtube.com/Darkphyre
    ·
  • CrimsonChildCrimsonChild Son of Odin Joined: Posts: 91
    Said a 0 bp player

vaqa5y8y.jpg

Stop mashing block, dude.
    European player
    SFxT: Zangief/Nina, Juri/Hugo, Law, Julia, Asuka
    PSN: CrimChild, ChriimaeraTV | XBL: CrimChild | GFWL (PC): CrimsonChild13
    www.youtube.com/crimchild | www.twitch.tv/crimsonchild
    ·
  • SygSyg Joined: Posts: 54
    From vybzkartel1-2 on PSN:
    "ha pathtic pussy you no your so fuking shit so all u did was grab your fuking shit your terrible u might aswell brake your disc pussy go train"

Are these things supposed to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside? :3
    ·
  • FastlaneFastlane Joined: Posts: 237
    From vybzkartel1-2 on PSN:
    "ha pathtic pussy you no your so fuking shit so all u did was grab your fuking shit your terrible u might aswell brake your disc pussy go train"

Are these things supposed to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside? :3
    Let me guess... he tried to roll out of pressure the whole match? I just had someone do this and he was raging on his mic. Some other dude also had his mic on and was laughing te whole time. Didn't really help lol
    ·
  • Ufinna-git-karate'dUfinna-git-karate'd Are you okay? Joined: Posts: 360
    Stop mashing block, dude.
    Whenever people say you are being cheap, just tell them to Stop being a victim.
    Where does Squall keep his Gunblade when he isn't using it????
    ·
  • NerfherderNerfherder Joined: Posts: 341
    Some people can't decide on whether they want to be dicks or not. I was playing someone and I won. He sent me a
    "spammer!!!!" message. I sent him a 'good game' back. He replied with 'GG'. Strange.
    ·
    LOL I just played a Ranked match against "TSW Ash" and steamrolled him and he sent me this message: "laggy scrub". So, I responded and said, "Laggy young loser. *kisses*". LOL
    ·
  • DarthPariahDarthPariah It depends on what your definition of "GOOD" is. Joined: Posts: 97
    Blocking is for noobs.

the sad thing is that some people actually believe this to be true.
    ·
  • jonogunnjonogunn Joined: Posts: 299
    Opponent: you are a girl
    Me: how did you know?
    Opponent: oh im sorry for talking 2 u tht way

Shhhh. I'm a full grown man. ^^
    OYAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
    ·
    LOL I just played a Ranked match against "TSW Ash" and steamrolled him and he sent me this message: "laggy scrub". So, I responded and said, "Laggy young loser. *kisses*". LOL
    that guy plays on peacefuljay sfxt stream everyday.
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blocking is for noobs.

MAN REEL TALK BLKIGN IZ A BTCH MOVE 4 REEL TAEK UR HITZ LIK A MAN KWIT TURTULING

- stealth edit for spelling "quit" correctly. The bloody hell was I thinking?!
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ROB / Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
  • Higher-JinHigher-Jin MvC2 Moderator Joined: Posts: 1,953
    After a ranked match:

"chun li is a cheap character."

to which I responded:

"not as cheap as your mom. because she's free."
    Either we all live in a decent world, or nobody does. - George Orwell
    ·
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,111 ✭✭
    I got one that said "lol ****. Rematch." and my son was sitting next to me and asked "daddy, why'd he call you a ****?". So I rematched the guy and beat him twice. and get "****" back as a message. I just told my son that some people are born scrubs and will always be scrubs, and under no circumstances should he ever become one. I think he understood.
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one that said "lol ****. Rematch." and my son was sitting next to me and asked "daddy, why'd he call you a ****?". So I rematched the guy and beat him twice. and get "****" back as a message. I just told my son that some people are born scrubs and will always be scrubs, and under no circumstances should he ever become one. I think he understood.

:rofl: Seriously, that's beautiful.
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ROB / Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
  • TurboTurbo Joined: Posts: 241
    very poetic indeed:)
    ·
  • Sgt. Fuzzy BootsSgt. Fuzzy Boots A real human bean Joined: Posts: 40
    redtube

Seriously, that's all: redtube. I... I mean... Wut? °_°

(If you don't know what it is, I suggest googling it in private.)
    PSN: steven_sfst, essy82
    This week, I'ave mostly been playing... SFxT!
    ·
  • Cody&Guy18Cody&Guy18 Joined: Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭
    redtube

Seriously, that's all: redtube. I... I mean... Wut? °_°

(If you don't know what it is, I suggest googling it in private.)
    I won't consider that hatemail, rather "informative". You know, "research"...

Kappa.png
    SFxT: Law - Cody (Jack, Hugo) / USF4: Hugo - Cody / SFIII3S: Urien - Alex - Hugo
    ·
  • Sgt. Fuzzy BootsSgt. Fuzzy Boots A real human bean Joined: Posts: 40
    Well I did play as Alisa, maybe he got aroused by my sexy robot moves.
    PSN: steven_sfst, essy82
    This week, I'ave mostly been playing... SFxT!
    ·
    I just played somebody by the name of "Evil Jorge" and caught him with Christie's super to end the match and he ragequits. I sent the message, "L.....O.....L" and he responds, "i dont care. my friend left so play with someone else". I almost spitted out my coffee laughing so hard. LOL
    ·
  • flyingcloud11flyingcloud11 Rock'in the best Joined: Posts: 305
    Just now playing someone named c123123456895245 on PSN. I was playing Cody x Steve while he was playing Jack x Dudley/Ryu. He did nothing but mash Jabs with both characters followed by chained launcher of course. And with Jack all he did was mash that stupid uppercut hoping to hit me. Steve's weave does wonders against that and so do Raw Launchers lol, I get the following message from him after beating him 3x in a row and getting kicked.

"u play like a bitch i'm not mad for losing it u scared to get a ass whoopin u counter my moves"
    MrWhiteProductions.png
    ·
  • Vulcan HadesVulcan Hades Flea Stance Tea-bagging Joined: Posts: 1,842
    I guess this is inevitable when you main underused characters:

u9NamTE.jpg

And this one:

KYPwyrt.jpg

Poor guy, I felt sorry for him. But at least he's aware that he sucks so that makes him better than a scrub.
    SFxT - Juri, Yoshimitsu, Christie, Asuka, Marduk, Blanka, Bison, Kuma...
    TTT2 - Yoshimitsu, Christie
    ·
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird New and Improved Joined: Posts: 12,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had a hilariously experience. I enter a lobby in endless and dude named hate_underhell just starts insulting me out of nowhere. He's calling me a bitch, pussy, a disgrace and all sorts of other shit and all I did was step into the lobby. Only had one match before he kicked me. I must be very something to cause the salt to flow for simply showing up lol
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    ·
  • KanokareKanokare Joined: Posts: 11
    Rean wrote: »
    that guy plays on peacefuljay sfxt stream everyday.

I've played against TSW Ash on PJ a few times, and he never lagged to me. So I guess in his defense his connection is fine when I played against him.
    XBL / PSN / VITA - Kanokare
    3DS - Kanokare 1289-8224-7448 (PM me yours as well)
    ·
    SimSimIV wrote: »
    I played Mann360 the other day (Guile x Gief) and it was too laggy for me + his play style just screams online abuse. I won the match, but avoided him since then. Then next day I accidentely readied up when I met him in ranked, and he beat me this match. I didn't hear anything from him for a while, but then suddenly messages started popping in. These messages I got over the span of an hour:

salt

...okay, seriously, you need to tell me your secret. I want hate-mail like this; the best I've gotten is some guy wanting to smash my nose in on SF4...

I still find it funny that people think that gamerscore actually means anything though. :-L
    ·
  • LMROLMRO Regular player Joined: Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    SimSimIV wrote: »
    I played Mann360 the other day (Guile x Gief) and it was too laggy for me + his play style just screams online abuse. I won the match, but avoided him since then. Then next day I accidentely readied up when I met him in ranked, and he beat me this match. I didn't hear anything from him for a while, but then suddenly messages started popping in. These messages I got over the span of an hour

salt

...okay, seriously, you need to tell me your secret. I want hate-mail like this; the best I've gotten is some guy wanting to smash my nose in on SF4...

I still find it funny that people think that gamerscore actually means anything though. :-L

i guess you just have to use Dhalsim and zone everyone... no offense to Dhalsim players of course but that's the way you gotta play him... there good Dhalsim out there that don't even get hit and use the other character just to do more damage when comboing... beside the fact that fighting Dhalsim is kinda boring... everyone think it's Street Fighter II Dhalsim so they think he's easy but he's not...
    PSN: Cooy1977

"Cold silence tends to atrophy any sense of compasion between supossed lovers"....
    ·
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI It Can't Rain Everyday Joined: Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭✭
    I play this guy before.  The first time, he played one game then left the lobby.  Today he stayed for 4 games.  He won the first two, I won the last two.  He was very mashy, and he jumped a lot.  Towards the end, I just waited for him to do stupid stuff, and punished him with the simplest things.  After the last game he sends me this:

I sent this in response:

·