What do players message you after you beat them - SFxT EDITION!

Comments

• YayForYuffieYayForYuffie What's a male character? Joined: Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Goddamn, the PC community is salty. 3 messages in the past 24 hours. It's really baffling.
    Super Street Fighter 4 AE: Sakura, Juri, Chun-Li, Dudley and Rose
    Mortal Kombat: Mileena, Sonya, Stryker, Jade and Kitana.
    Street Fighter X Tekken: Alisa x Lili, Lili x Xiao, Julia x Xiao, Julia x Lili and Boison x Christie.
    PSN: Pesara
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    After a win in ranked :
    " Him -Lili
    Me -Don't tell her father lol. gg 
    Him -What gg u use a broke character and you think you are good"

Didn't reply, that guy was playing Ryu/JIN and wasn't good. I swear I wasn't trolling with my reply lol. At least he didn't say anything about my mom.

During that time in endless I'm bathing in ggs and invitations to friend lists even when I win. Most people in endless are friendly si I'm sending a lot of friend requests lately.
    Since there's a lot more people playing now in endless I hope I won't have to play ranked anytime soon..
    Post edited by JLALloyd on
    France
    Gamertag - JLALloyd
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 20% Cooler Joined: Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Goddamn, the PC community is salty. 3 messages in the past 24 hours. It's really baffling.
    Wait, seriously? I went on ranked for like 10+ games and even faced some scrubby A rank players (who probably boosted their way there) and I got nothing. I'm even using a Cody/Heihachi team; you'd think that would trigger something. You have to tell me your secret. :(
    Post edited by LordWilliam1234 on
    XBL/GFWL/PSN/Steam: LordWilliam1234
    SF X TK: Cody/Heihachi, Christie/Cammy, Elena/Ken/Asuka, Guile/Bob
    SF X TK 360/PS3/PC lobbies held every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
    Wait, seriously? I went on ranked for like 10+ games and even faced some scrubby A rank players (who probably boosted their way there) and I got nothing. I'm even using a Cody/Heihachi team; you'd think that would trigger something. You have to tell me your secret. :(
    You need girl characters! The messages usually arrive when I use Julia. And I'm not even abusing her chains! :(
    Street Fighter X Tekken: Alisa x Lili, Lili x Xiao, Julia x Xiao, Julia x Lili and Boison x Christie.
    Oopsie Daisy. Just found out the REAL reason I'm getting hatemail - my graphics settings mean that the game was running just perfectly for me, when I was lagging like a mofo for the other person. The game lied to me. It said that my computer was A-Ranked for graphics.  :-S

Side note: Why the hell isn't there an embarrassed smiley?
  • SchuhuSchuhu :xoxo:? Joined: Posts: 192
    Your Ingame id is the same as your forum name? If so, we met today and you lag like no tomorrow :|
  • *Above Omnipotence*Above Omnipotence Semi-Supreme Being Joined: Posts: 305
    LOL Don't you just love the feeling that you know you're about to get some hate mail?  I played a person by the name of "SpeedyFighter".  He was running away the entire match and every time he slipped up I caught him in big combos.  The timer was around 20 seconds so I started doing exactly what he was doing: running away.  He sends me this message, "your a sad player" and I replied, "*You're* the saddest player. *kisses*".  He responded back saying, "keep running away little girl" and I replied, "Keep running away, young little boy.".  I was laughing my butt off, he had the nerve to say I was "running away". LOL
    I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being.
    edited February 2013
    Schuhu said:
    Your Ingame id is the same as your forum name? If so, we met today and you lag like no tomorrow :|
    Yeah, found out why earlier. Oops!

EDIT: See, it's RIGHT over you! Hadn't the foggiest why I was getting all the cranky messages until someone told me that my frames were being a complete and utter b*tch, and making teleport all over the place.
    Post edited by YayForYuffie on
  • SchuhuSchuhu :xoxo:? Joined: Posts: 192
    Schuhu said:
    Yeah, found out why earlier. Oops!

EDIT: See, it's RIGHT over you! Hadn't the foggiest why I was getting all the cranky messages until someone told me that my frames were being a complete and utter b*tch, and making teleport all over the place.
    Yeah saw it but then I was to lazy to edit my post ~~
  • Lord BBHLord BBH EASY EASY~ Joined: Posts: 1,133
    edited February 2013

he then proceeded to block me and called me a "COD kid". I really don't get enough hate mail.
    Post edited by Lord BBH on
    DON'T JUMP AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • flyingcloud11flyingcloud11 Rock'in the best Joined: Posts: 305
    Dont you just love it when someone sends you hate mail, you reply to said hate mail yet they have the nerve to block you?
    MrWhiteProductions.png
    LOL That CrazyMec person used to always send me hatemail. LOL
  • Shooting Star RockmanShooting Star Rockman Jaded Joined: Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Can people be so 'effing bitter?  A guy in my friend list invited me for an endless lobby match.  After beating him twice in a row he kicked me from the lobby and removed me from the friend list. :(

The match is not even an embarrassing one-sided, squash match fight.  He actually held his own and one match actually have me win barely by time out.  For fuck's sake it's only an endless battle.  It's supposed to be light-hearted.

There are no trashtalk or hate mail involved, but you know there's a saying that actions speak louder than words.  The amount of salt (or should I say, bitter melon) was prevalent.
    Post edited by Shooting Star Rockman on
  • TJ-WorksTJ-Works Joined: Posts: 10

A couple of days ago I fought against someone in an Endless Lobby for about 7-8 matches, none of which were one-sided. After I left, though, I got a msg from the guy saying "yeh, I can easily turtle too ****"  When I read this I instantly first thought "wait... YOU won most of the matches, but you're the one complaining?!" I don't understand how a WINNER can be a whiny bitch.

Sarcastic by nature, I just replied "woah, sorry man. was i supposed to stand and do nothing? and what have you got agaisnt homosexuals?"

... and he didn't bite back since.

SSFIV: Sakura, Rufus
    SFxT: Law, Rufus, Abel, Julia, Bryan, Yoshimitsu
    PSN Name: TJ-Works, GMT: +0:00 (UK)
  • US4US4 Mark D. Aardvark Joined: Posts: 176
    TJ-Works said:

A couple of days ago I fought against someone in an Endless Lobby for about 7-8 matches, none of which were one-sided. After I left, though, I got a msg from the guy saying "yeh, I can easily turtle too ****"  When I read this I instantly first thought "wait... YOU won most of the matches, but you're the one complaining?!" I don't understand how a WINNER can be a whiny bitch.

Sarcastic by nature, I just replied "woah, sorry man. was i supposed to stand and do nothing? and what have you got agaisnt homosexuals?"

... and he didn't bite back since.

I had something similar.  I play Sim and Ogre and the guy called me a pussy because I was "Standing back and throwing punches."  He's like, if i wanted to fight, I should fight lol. Wasn't even a text message it was a voice one lol.
    L.....O.....L
  • OffenOffen Joined: Posts: 74
    edited February 2013
    I got this 2 weeks ago:
    Priimuz: i love how you suck with everyone and rely on law and his unnefed frame advantage to win - lold @ u hesitating to rematch - ranked scrub

I don't remember what I said really. But it was something like: The reason I'm hesitating is because you guys lag. (Yes, he was playing with a partner from US, he himself from UK). And what do you know of what characters I can play? You have barely seen me.

He answered: but yourely on law - the raw tag was hilarious because you couldnt get in against me - your msg is invalid lag was 3rd game only dont lie lol - using law this patch = your argument is invalid now learn a 2nd char and drop broken law smh..

Then I said something like: I have been using Law since day 1. No buff or nerf is gonna stop me from playing him. And even if I don't lag for you, that doesn't mean you don't lag for me.

So since I have used Law since way before he even learned that it was possible to cancel into a raw launcher from any normal, (probably), his argument of me using Law this patch is invalid :P

No answer given since that. 
    Post edited by Offen on
  • SygSyg Joined: Posts: 54
    edited February 2013
    From isusko7 on psn:
    "i go to the gym man, you eat burguers and chips hahaha bye freak"

From Wissam2012 on psn:
    "omfg you play like a noob you stupid motherfucker"

Gotta love when people call you a noob after you beat them 10+ times in a row. what does that make them?
    Post edited by Syg on
  • flyingcloud11flyingcloud11 Rock'in the best Joined: Posts: 305
    Offen said:
    I got this 2 weeks ago:
    So since I have used Law since way before he even learned that it was possible to cancel into a raw launcher from any normal, (probably), his argument of me using Law this patch is invalid :P

No answer given since that. 
    I've been using law, jin, lili, yoshi, king and everyone else who got buffed since day 1 too...derp derp xD
    MrWhiteProductions.png
    Can we talk about some offline salt? Because someone said something hilarious to me a while ago. And no, it wasn't Fergus.
    I've played against somebody name "xTheTrashcanMan" and defeated him.  He immediately kicked me out the room and here's what he said: "What is truly funny is that you got to cherry pick lower rank players because you gimmicks get shutdown against same skilled players", and I replied, "What is truly funniest is that I have replays of me shutting down A+ers and Grand Masters with my gimmicks. *kisses*".  He didn't respond back, I was laughing my butt off. LOL
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,110 ✭✭
    I've never heard or used the term "turtletard". It's pretty damn funny
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
  • AlphaZeroAlphaZero Used Member Joined: Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    LoL at TrashcanMan.......maybe he was too salty when I destroyed him for taunting me, but I sent him "Bumpty Bumpty Bump" and got no response......figured I should have gotten some credit for The Stand reference, but no dice. :(
    GT: AlphaZero
    Wantonx wrote: »
    I've never heard or used the term "turtletard". It's pretty damn funny

You can have that pitched in to Nintendo as a Pokemon name lol.
    Got a message today against a Juri/Lili player after playing with a friend in team ranked:

"Your Heihachi is second to none."

I never thought I'd get complemented for using Heihachi. On ranked, no less. :-O

Speaking of ranked, I finally got to B rank today. Though considering the competition on PC that isn't too impressive... 8-|
  • zUkUuzUkUu Theory Pro Joined: Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    I get "scrub", "you're good!", "nice work on frame data", and "I want ur babies"-types of messages the most.
    And I like when people tell me that I mash with Guile when I reversal into their ever the same block pressure. Always gives me a chuckle.
    我道
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I'm getting a lot of msg about my Lili, glad to see that XboxLive is noticing my hard work on her lately. When they say she's a hoe/bitch I guess it's because I played well.. right, back to business !
    Don't get me wrong, I'm also getting a lot of ggs and we don't talk enough about cool msg in this thread lol. Someone told me I'm the second best Lili he played besides Alioune and that my Asuka is a comeback machine.
    Post edited by JLALloyd on
    France
    Gamertag - JLALloyd
  • Her0 of Tim3Her0 of Tim3 Kono shobu moratta! Joined: Posts: 936 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Spoiler:
    Post edited by Her0 of Tim3 on
    SFxT: Sakura/Akuma AE: Yang/Ken Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4h3cVtxldYYjJH-4bLHyg PSN- xHer0fTimex XBL- Her0 of Tim3
    Hmm. Either PC is much more well behaved, or all of the salty PC players are busy being salty on the other platforms right now. I've gotten nothing but complements so far. :-/
    edited March 2013
    Hmm. Either PC is much more well behaved, or all of the salty PC players are busy being salty on the other platforms right now. I've gotten nothing but complements so far. :-/

Cherish it. Being hated is not a very pleasant experience. :(

I think all of the salt in the PC world are in the realm of first person shooters as well as massive multiplayer online roleplaying grind. I remember getting salty replies in a forum just for trying to be helpful. I think the game was called Genesis AD (now called Repulse, which is meaningful because of the repulsive treatment that I've got in their forum). :-/

Post edited by Shooting Star Rockman on
    Cherish it. Being hated is not a very pleasant experience. I think all of the salt in the PC world are in the realm of first person shooters as well as massive multiplayer online roleplaying grind. I remember getting salty replies in a forum just for trying to be helpful. I think the game was called Genesis AD (now called Repulse, which is meaningful because of the repulsive treatment that I've got in their forum).

I'm already accustomed to being hated; I play Heihachi, after all. Or as you refer to him, "Hate"-hachi. ;)

I am happy that the PC community for this game seems to be less salty, but the trade-off is that there seems to be little-to-no good competition here. Every single A rank I've played has relied on jumping pretty much everywhere or cross-up mash cr.lp/cr.lk, rinse-repeat, or boost chains all day even on block. 8-|
  • NovaFRCNovaFRC NYVoodoo Joined: Posts: 186
    You know, I've been playing Heihachi a lot lately and manage to get absolutely no hatemail. Sometimes, Heihachi is the only reason I win, because people don't know how to deal with cross-up jumps or me spamming f.LP->st.MP over and over into his bnbs. I even timed someone out for 13 seconds with Heihachi/Bryan using Cross Art. Still no hate.

But Sagat? People hate him. Another Ryu/Ken player(MMG x Squinty) sent me a message saying "u suk bro jus sit there spamming" when I was playing Sagat. I literally have no idea how to respond to people like that. It was pretty funny, though, seeing his "XBOX SWAG FEST" XBL avatar.
    AE - Sagat/Ibuki/Oni
    SFxT - Sagat/Heihachi, ???/Lars
    Marvel - Skrull/Akuma/Hawkeye, Skrull/Frank/Hawkeye
    XBL GT: NY l Voodoo
  • SWAG KING YOLOSWAG KING YOLO Joined: Posts: 77
    Please, I need that picture to induce more rage.
  • Pink RosePink Rose Joined: Posts: 10
    Most of the messages I receive after a match are asking if I'm male or female <.<
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    About a week or so ago:

salty player -"weak grab pussy"

me - "tech"

Just wouldn't tech a grab, wouldn't even jab me when I walked up and grabbed him. Granted I was playing Cammy sooooo...
    Pink Rose said:
    Most of the messages I receive after a match are asking if I'm male or female <.<

Mainly because the interwebs are full of thirsty dudes. A lot of thirsty dudes. :-p

I play as a female hunter online in Monster Hunter... the amount of random friend requests and messages I've gotten over the couple years I've played are uh... a little disturbing. O___O
    Post edited by roknin on
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "waifufighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Zelda, Bowser Jr., ROB, Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
  • SWAG KING YOLOSWAG KING YOLO Joined: Posts: 77
    Pink Rose wrote: »
    A/s/l?
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird F*ck this life Joined: Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

I get that to sometimes. I don't think my name is that feminine
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • KongrosionKongrosion Geeef! Joined: Posts: 58
    So... which is it? :D:D
    #TeamSPD #Giefpocalypse!
  • NaokiB4UNaokiB4U Joined: Posts: 1,088
    edited March 2013
    NovaFRC wrote: »
    You know, I've been playing Heihachi a lot lately and manage to get absolutely no hatemail. Sometimes, Heihachi is the only reason I win, because people don't know how to deal with cross-up jumps or me spamming f.LP->st.MP over and over into his bnbs. I even timed someone out for 13 seconds with Heihachi/Bryan using Cross Art. Still no hate.

But Sagat? People hate him. Another Ryu/Ken player(MMG x Squinty) sent me a message saying "u suk bro jus sit there spamming" when I was playing Sagat. I literally have no idea how to respond to people like that. It was pretty funny, though, seeing his "XBOX SWAG FEST" XBL avatar.

Heihachi takes more skill than Sagat to use online. His combos are a bit tougher to do. That and he doesnt have a bullshit "reversal" that comes out in the middle of hitstrings due to lag spikes. Since he got the change to his counter its not easy to spam it anymore. Sagat on the other hand just mash DP through every blockstring and you can win online. Its why every character with a fast reversal DP is braindead online (aka Julia, Hwo, Ryu, Ken, Sagat, even Kaz to an extent). I never send hatemail but man do I rage when I lose to any of those characters. And of course all of the characters I use don't have fast DPs and the like so I get REALLY mad.

Trust me use a character like Asuka or Alisa and you get tons of love. I know i do.
    Post edited by NaokiB4U on
    If you teabag or taunt, you're a scrub.
  • LinksLinks No copyright law in the universe is gonna stop me! Joined: Posts: 956 ✭✭✭
    NaokiB4U wrote: »
    Heihachi takes more skill than Sagat to use online.

It is what it is. I'd say the characters, when played to their maximum potential, are equally difficult, but for different reasons. Heihachi has to find a way in, and Sagat has to play patiently and precisely with his fireballs and normals. Online 'should' have nothing to do with it. If it does, then don't play against your opponent because their/your internet is not good enough. If I ever feel like I lose because of lag, I just avoid the player.

Anyways, back on topic of hate mail. :)
    Steam Profile: GottaGoFaaaaast
    Mains: Ultra SF4 - Cody, Evil Ryu, Dudley, Poison SFXT - Poison, Ogre, Elena, Dudley, Cody, Kazuya, Bryan, Ken, Asuka UMVC3 - Firebrand, Frank West, Super-Skrull and Wolverine, Taskmaster, Akuma
    SSBB - King Dedede, Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, DS3 - Talbain, Morrigan
  • NaokiB4UNaokiB4U Joined: Posts: 1,088
    I'm talking strictly online here. If there is a hiccup at all Heihachi has a chance to drop a combo. Sagat on the other hand should never drop a combo because his are short but for big damage.

Got a nice message saying GG on PSN. I haven't had a single bit of hatemail using Asuka except for one guy who was more salty in general than mad at me. He admitted not knowing what the hell to do against her.
    If you teabag or taunt, you're a scrub.
  • AlociAloci BX Fenns Joined: Posts: 448
    edited March 2013
    Dgebs2589 wrote: »
    Some things and a video

I will never understand people who pop off when they can't even preform the basics.
    Lucky you didn't have to "look out for anti-airs".

All in all: 7.5/10 lols, would lol again.

Ahaha nevermind stay a scrub.
    Post edited by Aloci on
    UMvC3: I don't even know anymore | SSF4AE2012: Gouken
    XMvSF: Rogue/Charlie | SFxT2013: Lars/Nina
    TvC:UAS: Ippatsuman/Soki | VF5:FS: Vanessa | BBCP: Amane/Hakumen
    GUYS, THIS IS SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SALTYYYYY!! WRECKED THIS GUY UPP HARDCORE!! and I've only been playing for One Month. Lol. COme on now. don't you kids know any better? Please leave a comment in the video :)
    salty vid

The worst part is I think this is the epitome of skill on the PC version. Seriously, I've never had so many free wins in my life. (I know you're on Xbox live, I'm just making a comparison. :P )

At least some of the PC players seem to be willing to learn, I've been getting some messages asking for advice. PC seems to be relatively lacking in salt.
  • AlociAloci BX Fenns Joined: Posts: 448
    GUYS, THIS IS SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SALTYYYYY!! WRECKED THIS GUY UPP HARDCORE!! and I've only been playing for One Month. Lol. COme on now. don't you kids know any better? Please leave a comment in the video :)
    salty vid

The worst part is I think this is the epitome of skill on the PC version. Seriously, I've never had so many free wins in my life. (I know you're on Xbox live, I'm just making a comparison. :P )

At least some of the PC players seem to be willing to learn, I've been getting some messages asking for advice. PC seems to be relatively lacking in salt.

If I had a computer that would run SFxT well, and had a not crap connection, I'd give you someone to play against lol.
    Non-2013 would make me salty though.
    UMvC3: I don't even know anymore | SSF4AE2012: Gouken
    XMvSF: Rogue/Charlie | SFxT2013: Lars/Nina
    TvC:UAS: Ippatsuman/Soki | VF5:FS: Vanessa | BBCP: Amane/Hakumen
    Aloci wrote: »
    If I had a computer that would run SFxT well, and had a not crap connection, I'd give you someone to play against lol.
    Non-2013 would make me salty though.

Yeah, I wish there was more competition on PC. Fortunately, a lot of the better players (most players who play on console as well) come into my lobby for my PC Sunday sessions, so there's that. Though practice for only 2 hours a week against players who actually know how to play a game isn't enough...I do have my locals where they have 2013 but I'm the only guy there who actually plays the game "properly" and not like it's SF4 with tag. Seriously, pretty much EVERYONE there tries to do those auto-pilot wake-up safe-jump set-ups on me, and I just roll away, then they whine about how stupid rolls are. You could, I dunno....CHANGE TACTICS? You know, adapt? Read your opponent? You know, play a fighting game? Not 50/50 guess what I do or you die? (Okay, there's some of that in this game too but there are escape options from those outside of just guessing right. :P )

I'm not trying to bash SF4, I still like it overall. But I just don't like the mentality that some of these people seem to have gotten from that game. And this is coming from someone who's first fighting game that they took seriously was SSF4.

Anyways, let's get back on topic, I've ranted enough.

Me and my friend Fivz were playing team ranked on the PC version, going on a 22 game win-streak and counting. One guy was playing Rufus/Sagat, and would pretty much jump-in, safe boost chain all day. We beat him repeatedly, and he sends a salty message to Fivz saying how he wasn't doing any work. We were playing Cammy/Cody, I'd argue he was doing more work than me. I guess he wasn't happy when he got cannon spiked every time he went for a cr.lk after a max height dive kick.