"Not until I see those Street Fighters pummeled to dust!" - Bison Video Thread

ShadolooDollShadolooDoll Joined: Posts: 2,931
It should be any moment now.
1330886564274.gif
Please post any relevant videos or gameplay footage of him in here. If you desire a critique, make a note of it in your post so other fellow Dictators can help you.
Also, if you lack a capture card and you want your footage up feel free to PM me if you are on Xbox- I can record replays for you. I will be happy to assist if it will aid you in improving with him.
Thank you for fighting on Shadaloo's behalf. Your reward for your loyalty and allegiance shall be Bison granting mercy upon your soul once he achieves world domination.

Comments

• YannickYannick Max Range Panta Rhei Joined: Posts: 4,464
    :eek: I'm counting on you for massive Bison footage, SN0.
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
  • Sex InstructorSex Instructor U Mad? LoL Joined: Posts: 399
    Roll that beautiful bean footage!!
    Best Damn Bison PERIOD!

XBL: DEATHPROOF SI
  • Reversing_DevilReversing_Devil CROSSUP PSYCHO CRUSHER! Joined: Posts: 644
    yeah I haven't found any vids of him on youtube....
    Sodium chloride, also known as salt is responsible for the anger or hate a person experiences when he/she is owned.
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll Joined: Posts: 2,931
    edit: BRB WILL USE THIS CHARACTER WHEN THEY FIX HIM.

edit 2: Damn character love, using him now.
    :eek: Yo, that win quote.
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
  • UnD34DUnD34D Money upper!!! Joined: Posts: 117
    edit: BRB WILL USE THIS CHARACTER WHEN THEY FIX HIM.
    I'm curious, whaddya mean? This is my first time playing Bison and first time even using a charge character.
    I'm not here to make friends.

PSN - Cable_AHVB
  • TheBirdLivesTheBirdLives Still not dead Joined: Posts: 592
    I'm curious, whaddya mean? This is my first time playing Bison and first time even using a charge character.

For a while, SNO was salty that there were some pretty hefty changes to the Bison that we'd all got to know and love playing SFIV, Super and AE like when you have to be super accurate on hitting forward (rather than down forward) on Scissor kicks and not go back to holding back too quickly or Bison would backdash. Also there's shit tons more recovery on his normals in this game than there was in SF.

I think I'm right in saying that SNO's back on the Bison train now though after trying him out in the new game for a bit longer.

Once you go purple, you never go back.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    edit: stuff is outdated now
    tips for online co-op

Sodium chloride, also known as salt is responsible for the anger or hate a person experiences when he/she is owned.
  • UnD34DUnD34D Money upper!!! Joined: Posts: 117
    Those are some sick videos SNO. I can tell you feel uncomfortable with Bison though. Every time you could get a combo you just switch to Juri.
    I'm not here to make friends.

PSN - Cable_AHVB
    Those are some sick videos SNO. I can tell you feel uncomfortable with Bison though. Every time you could get a combo you just switch to Juri.

Hey thanks. He really is a different character in this game but I'm going to stick with him and try to get him on my Juri's level. For now to compensate I've been having to play really lame. Out of 90 victories from Bison 60 were time outs according to my records >_>

Anyone else please post your Bison, curious to how you guys are using him.
  • delusional11delusional11 Dat Cycle Crusher Joined: Posts: 551
    For a while, SNO was salty that there were some pretty hefty changes to the Bison that we'd all got to know and love playing SFIV, Super and AE like when you have to be super accurate on hitting forward (rather than down forward) on Scissor kicks and not go back to holding back too quickly or Bison would backdash. Also there's shit tons more recovery on his normals in this game than there was in SF.

I think I'm right in saying that SNO's back on the Bison train now though after trying him out in the new game for a bit longer.

Once you go purple, you never go back.
    I wish SFxTK kept the same mechanics in SF4 for charge characters. Other input shortcuts feel the same for SPDs and SRKs. They can churn their SPDs and mash their SRKs all day, but I'm not allowed to have a charge partition. Life isn't fair.
    Dr Sub Zero on Sir Bobby Blake - "Full blown and circumsized. There is no escape."
    :eek: Good shit, SN0.

Purple steak all day.

P.S. - I'm sure you already know, but if you juggle with any normals and want to tag, you can go into X Rush by skipping the chain and going straight for :hp:+:hk:. I've lost an easy juggle so many times by just going up the chain without thinking about it.
  • topperddtopperdd Joined: Posts: 11
    I mostly main Abel, but because Bison is in my team I did some Tag team combos. Hope you enjoy!

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170

lol thats how you play him in this game. I cant stand using him as a valid character, unless I have to. He basically sets up my other character, who CAN do good damage.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
    There's a pretty good Bison x Juri team on ss4evo's YT channel called Midna-Twilight (I think). I'm at work where YT is banned but I'll post em up tonight.

He's got like 6000 points or something but you won't really learn a great deal from his bison play cos it's what we've all been saying all along really - Poke, poke, poke chain launch into Juri. Still worth a watch though.
    Bison 4 lyfe
  • laudanum09laudanum09 Pax Bisonica Joined: Posts: 1,165
    Hey you guys want some cheese with that whine???

BTW I should be uploading some videos within the next hour or two.
    Why settle for mere money...every Bison dollar will be worth 5 British pounds. That is the exchange rate the bank of england will set once I kidnap their queen.
    lol fair enough I suppose it is time to put up or shut up. BTW I'm not ragging on Bison, I still like him.

Here's Midna-Twilight terrorizing Rolento in the corner:

And here he is taking out a good Tekken team:

Looks like the Short, Forward, Roundhouse chain is great for locking people down in the corner.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    Nothing fancy here, just some casuals for fun vs a Nina/Cammy team in Endless. We played a first to three, 3/5 rounds per match.

I realize my team has almost no synergy, but I'm just enjoying playing both together at the moment while I continue to learn the game. I'm aware of most of my mistakes here, so just posting them for entertainment not so much criticism at this point. Tons of missed combos and hitconfirms, not to mention overall bad play lol.

Sorry about the ass quality, just lack any sort of capture equipment right now so my phone will have to do.

Why settle for mere money...every Bison dollar will be worth 5 British pounds. That is the exchange rate the bank of england will set once I kidnap their queen.
  • Flashy NightsFlashy Nights Partial to long stories. Joined: Posts: 4,433
    lol fair enough I suppose it is time to put up or shut up. BTW I'm not ragging on Bison, I still like him.

Here's Midna-Twilight terrorizing Rolento in the corner:

And here he is taking out a good Tekken team:

Looks like the Short, Forward, Roundhouse chain is great for locking people down in the corner.

assist gem.......How ever solid Bison.
    assist gem.......How ever solid Bison.

I can't tell what did that assist gem do?
  • Flashy NightsFlashy Nights Partial to long stories. Joined: Posts: 4,433
    I can't tell what did that assist gem do?

I think it was for tech throws. Man I fought a few players abusing those gems, not a good look for the drug lord.
    I think it was for tech throws. Man I fought a few players abusing those gems, not a good look for the drug lord.

._.
    edit: footage outdated- removed
    Sniper, any advice on capture gear?? I posted a few vids but they're terrrible quality and I've been thinking about picking up some affordable equipment. I use a mac btw.

Thanks ahead of time.

tangerine
    Sniper, any advice on capture gear?? I posted a few vids but they're terrrible quality and I've been thinking about picking up some affordable equipment. I use a mac btw.

Thanks ahead of time.

tangerine

edit: footage outdated

removed
  • w00tsickw00tsick Unblockable Joined: Posts: 1,434
    I haven't seen this here yet:

Bison Super glitch

I found that if you knock someone down with slide, or if they quick wake off a normal used in a juggle you can setup an unblockable (Tried blocking high or low) using this super, but it doesn't beat reversals or rolling forward. MIght be useful to catch someone off guard though.

Basically you just time the super on a knockdown so that the very last few active frames meaty the opponent on wakeup. 200 damage. The timing is fairly lenient.
  • riku45riku45 Joined: Posts: 112
    tips for online co-op

Needs to be patched into sfxt now!!!
  • m16ghostm16ghost Joined: Posts: 1,810

Viscant's Bison/Gief team @ 12:32

Anyone know how to insert time bookmarks in youtube links on srk?
  • dantemustdienowdantemustdienow Joined: Posts: 19
    Here's a match I had last night which kinda blew my mind. Let's just say that everyone goes for a timeout right now, and Bison just won't have that... :D

• SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I got some... newbie synergy combos.

Using Bison again once more since game launch. Feeling a bit more comfortable with how the game's mechanics work out generally.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • Lord BBHLord BBH EASY EASY~ Joined: Posts: 1,136
    There aren't many videos in this video thread. Here is a video of my Bison/Julia team from a recent local tournament.

DON'T JUMP AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Good shit.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
    There aren't many videos in this video thread. Here is a video of my Bison/Julia team from a recent local tournament.

VERY NICE, you even won with the delicious win quote too
    edit: footage outdated

removed
    Adjusting to Bison. Few matches from me.

I had an autoblock gem here by accident, went through the menus too fast. My normal load out are two meter and one damage gems.

Teamed with some guy on ranked. I got fan mail after this!

Footsies?

Teamed with a day 1 Ken, lol
    Mmmmm dat Bison color. I'm sad I cannot reproduce SF4 Bison Color #7 in here yet.
    Mmmmm dat Bison color. I'm sad I cannot reproduce SF4 Bison Color #7 in here yet.

lol. Psycho robots Bison!
    lol. Psycho robots Bison!
    You know you like Dat Metro Dic

Not the best, but first match since my RPG/Diablo 3 binge.
    I'm working on those straight roundhouse into raw launcher hit confirms.

Stand forward chain roundhouse hit confirm is so March 2012!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • AlterAlter Joined: Posts: 9

Some Combos and stuff. I made this mainly for my self, but sharing is caring.
    I'm working on those straight roundhouse into raw launcher hit confirms.

Stand forward chain roundhouse hit confirm is so March 2012!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

but how do you whiff punish from a distance that way? Or whiff punish at all?

crouch mp is also very awesome in footsies for whiff punishing or just screwing people's normals over with it's hitbox.
    but how do you whiff punish from a distance that way? Or whiff punish at all?

crouch mp is also very awesome in footsies for whiff punishing or just screwing people's normals over with it's hitbox.

unrelated note here is another one. Would of perfected the guy round 2 if my connection didn't drop the jump cancel. Oh well

[media=]AvA4DWYTkTw
    Well yeah you'd use that for whiff punish. And when I'm closer, I just throw out roundhouse to fish their pokes. If you can confirm standing forward into launcher that'd be cool too lol.

I actually like Bison a little more in this game now, even though the Knee Press offense is kind of not there, he has a lot of other fun things. I like the tagging stuff a lot in here.
    edit-outdated footage
    :eek: Yuck, SN0 too sick.
    me and my friends messed around in scramble mode for this game :( we made a $1 tournament for and nobody wanted to enter for it (winner takes all)!