Best AI to play against

KinimiKinimi Joined: Posts: 4
I don't want to bother going online, I just want to play this against AI. Which version should I go for?

Comments

• philcitophilcito The Berserker Shoto Joined: Posts: 1,178
    Japanese if you want to beat the game ... because it's easier than the US-World rom version.
    U.S-World is the best if you want to learn the dos and don'ts against AI input reading.
    "You hit coins at the same time as punch, just like philcito does". Bookah
    " I don't snore and I shower daily". Rekkaken

The Crew - www.nohonorcrew.com/
  • NephinelNephinel Jill - Mistress of Wyverns Joined: Posts: 705
    Super Turbo's AI is absolute bullshit and fighting it is an exercise in masochism.

Blatant input reading, not having to charge for charge moves, rapid-fire inputs, inflicting much more damage in one combo than you can with the exact same combo.....GO FOR IT, MAN!

Also, JP version lol:
    This battle is about to explode. FIGHT!
    PSN: Nephinel
    NNID: Nephinel
  • F-A-M-I-L-Y ManF-A-M-I-L-Y Man feedin you and feedin you Joined: Posts: 229
    I notice that the better I get, the easier it is to beat CPU. It's good for practicing execution I think, as long as you don't think of it in terms of learning matchup/footsies.
    GGPO: Pillowhashi
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,722
    It's a good way to fine-tune your execution, as well as some basic strategies for handling certain matchups. You'd be surprised what you'd learn by playing against the CPU.

But it's no replacement for player v. player.
  • jdmjdm skillz Joined: Posts: 178
    CPU is always waiting for u to press a button to react. LOL WTF WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL!
    GGPO: jdmskillz

Super Turbo all day.
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    It's a good way to fine-tune your execution, as well as some basic strategies for handling certain matchups. You'd be surprised what you'd learn by playing against the CPU.

But it's no replacement for player v. player.
    teah, DGV learned a lot of his pokes playing vs the CPU
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!