The Official Team Building Thread

Comments

• Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,726
    I'm playing Hwoarang/Julia now, in anticipation of Raven nerfs. The damage and corner carry Julia adds to combos is really good, almost as good as Raven's, and her mix-ups and pressure are stronger. I would say it's quite a good substitution.
    #SFxT @ Rizon - It's better than SRK
  • SPECTERLIGHTSPECTERLIGHT METRO CITY NINJUTSU Joined: Posts: 769
    I was just thinking of trying Raven/Hwo.
    How do you deal with Projectiles using Hwo/Julia?
    Disciplines: Bushin-Ryu-Ninpo, Street Fighting, Demonology, IGA Ninjitsu, Bushido, Alchemy, English Boxing, Wing Chun, Shaolin Gung Fu, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Igyo Tenshin-no-Jutsu, SFCQC, Swordplay, Garou Ryū MMA, Kusanagi Ryū Kobujutsu, Yagami M.Arts, Gun Kata...
    “There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.” 武神

RIN-PYOU-TOU-SHA-KAI-JIN-RETSU-ZAI-ZEN
  • ThancruzThancruz Joined: Posts: 2,850
    I was just thinking of trying Raven/Hwo.
    How do you deal with Projectiles using Hwo/Julia?
    Special Step with Hwo, or his hunting hawk.
    Yeah, both those moves handle projectiles really well. Julia struggles a bit more, but if she can get into 2MK range with 1 bar, she can do 2MK-2HP xx 214[PP] > 66MP and then just start her pressure game. I would say the team's hardest match-ups are characters like Chun-Li and Dhalsim, who have really good normal moves and backdashes, but I think the huge momentum you get from landing any hit makes up for the disadvantages.
    I do like Julia, but WTF?! So many damn choices. AE was simpler in that regard.

Seriously, it's great to have so many characters to choose from, but Damn is it hard to pick a Main team.
    I think I am going to go Team Vortex until I can unleash Team Shinobi.

hey Thancruz, get a damn avatar already !!! :D LOL
    Disciplines: Bushin-Ryu-Ninpo, Street Fighting, Demonology, IGA Ninjitsu, Bushido, Alchemy, English Boxing, Wing Chun, Shaolin Gung Fu, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Igyo Tenshin-no-Jutsu, SFCQC, Swordplay, Garou Ryū MMA, Kusanagi Ryū Kobujutsu, Yagami M.Arts, Gun Kata...
    “There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.” 武神

• EmblemLordEmblemLord Lord of all Lords Joined: Posts: 5,805
    Been playing Sagat/Kazuya since day one. Love the synergy, the damage potential, how they compliment one another and they have similar poses and quotes so thats an added bonus.
    Play me in Ultra plz. PSN is EmblemLord. Yes I play Sagat....STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME!!!!
  • Bloodsword83Bloodsword83 Joined: Posts: 28
    I'm rolling Bison and Ibuki atm. I have fun with it. :D
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,224
    Thoughts on Akuma x Dhalsim????? I like using Heihachi but I've never really mained 'Sim. Kind of feel like this is the game where I finally use him...
  • EmblemLordEmblemLord Lord of all Lords Joined: Posts: 5,805
    You will destroy grapplers for free. Watch out for Juri and Rufus. Maybe Raven too.

Your team does average damage but you dominate the neutral game.
    Play me in Ultra plz. PSN is EmblemLord. Yes I play Sagat....STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME!!!!
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK Sleepwalking in the minefield Joined: Posts: 3,355
    I've been playing with Julia & Bison for about 2 months now and having some success. Fun team that does a lot of damage, but the not flashiest (neither are big combo extenders..that i've discovered yet)
    SFV: Bison, Ken
    USF4 : Bison
    GUILTY GEAR XRD: Axl, Potemkin
    BLAZBLUE CPE: Ragna, Kokonoe
    UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late: Akatsuki
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5: Kasumi

PSN / XBOX LIVE / STEAM / BATTLE. NET - EchelonNYK
    YOUTUBE - www.youtube.com/user/EchelonTVV
    TWITCH - www.twitch.tv/EchelonNYK
    Akuma/Sim seems like an awesome concept. You have Sim's defense & keep away, along with Akuma's damage output & Vortex.

I've actually narrowed my field down a bit. I'm thinking of Jin/Julia and then adding Guy when he's released, plus just 1 or 2 others for match ups and to have variety. Probably Ibuki and Hwo. I know I'll eventually pick up Team Korea also.
    I'll wait on Raven until I can see how nerfed he is, as well as the Shoto Hurricane nerf before making serious decisions on them.
    I've been playing with Julia & Bison for about 2 months now and having some success. Fun team that does a lot of damage, but the not flashiest (neither are big combo extenders..that i've discovered yet)

I watched a really great vid that JiBbo put up with Julia and I would recommend one aspect of your team would be to use Bison to get them in the corner and then bring out Julia, who like Guy, excels in corners.

• SchuhuSchuhu :xoxo:? Joined: Posts: 192

I've actually narrowed my field down a bit. I'm thinking of Jin/Julia and then adding Guy when he's released, plus just 1 or 2 others for match ups and to have variety. Probably Ibuki and Hwo. I know I'll eventually pick up Team Korea also.
    I'll wait on Raven until I can see how nerfed he is, as well as the Shoto Hurricane nerf before making serious decisions on them.

I'd recommend Ibuki&hwo they're pretty awesome (they work pretty well together aswell). Cant wait for the dlc characters, I'm hyped for Guy.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,224
    You will destroy grapplers for free. Watch out for Juri and Rufus. Maybe Raven too.
    Also add Cammy, Chun-Li, and Ogre to that list. I'm gonna mess around with this team tonight. Thanks for the input. :)
  • ViolentDjangoViolentDjango KEEP CALM and EWGF Joined: Posts: 1,170
    Working on Hwoarang/Kazuya right now. Probably going to figure out some team using some mix of Lars, Bryan, Kazuya, Hwoarang when DLC lands.
    SFxTK: Lars/Kazuya, Bryan/Marduk | P4U: Undecided | BBCS: Valkenhayn
    Fundamentals: [OO~~~] | Theory: [OOOO~] | Execution: [OO~~~] | Beast Mode: [OO~~~]
    Check out my Nerd Dating/Life Advice Blog: www.AskGeekLink.com
  • SchuhuSchuhu :xoxo:? Joined: Posts: 192
    There are no move-lists for the Dlc characters yet right?
  • ViolentDjangoViolentDjango KEEP CALM and EWGF Joined: Posts: 1,170
    There are no move-lists for the Dlc characters yet right?

Not officially, you can probably find them if you look around. I'll probably write a primer for Bryan or Lars once they are released.
    SFxTK: Lars/Kazuya, Bryan/Marduk | P4U: Undecided | BBCS: Valkenhayn
    Fundamentals: [OO~~~] | Theory: [OOOO~] | Execution: [OO~~~] | Beast Mode: [OO~~~]
    Check out my Nerd Dating/Life Advice Blog: www.AskGeekLink.com
    I'm starting to think Ibuki/Hwoarang is a really good team. When I first got this game, I tried running the same team with Hwoarang on point, but I think I had it backwards. Ibuki is really good by herself, as she has a solid footsies game, insanely good pressure and meter-building, and very strong mix-ups and okizeme. Because of the way she hit-confirms combos, she doesn't really use the universal launcher, and it's generally more convenient to do tag combos by switch-canceling 623HK. It's quite practical to do this because of how fast she builds meter. Also, even though Hwoarang doesn't normally get very big combos off normal launches, Ibuki's 623HK keeps the opponent in the air longer, giving Hwoarang the ability to do more damaging combos. I think these characters also cover each other's bad matchups pretty well, which is nice.

The main weakness of the team in my opinion is that while Ibuki generally prefers to have the opponent mid-screen, Hwoarang generally prefers to have the opponent in the corner. Most of the team's combos also have little to no corner carry, so the only way Hwoarang gets to set up his corner game is with solo footsies/pressure/combos. He's still quite strong mid-screen but not as scary as he is with Julia or Raven on his team.
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,925
    After all that experimenting around and getting to a certain point, I feel like I really, really need to replace either Juri or Cammy on my main team with a Tekken character, and I'm trying to think either Julia or Lili. Juri just isn't really scary without a fireball stored, and even then I feel like my momentum gets stopped very easily. Also feels like unless she has you in a corner, you can just d/b Cammy all day.

I do have fun playing Juri/Lili, and I really want to be able to get that re-stand off consistently in-match.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    SFV - Juri, Cammy | Sm4sh - FemCorrin |
    KOFXIV - Luong / Athena / MuiMui |
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
  • PiepmatzPiepmatz Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy! Joined: Posts: 274
    After all that experimenting around and getting to a certain point, I feel like I really, really need to replace either Juri or Cammy on my main team with a Tekken character, and I'm trying to think either Julia or Lili. Juri just isn't really scary without a fireball stored, and even then I feel like my momentum gets stopped very easily. Also feels like unless she has you in a corner, you can just d/b Cammy all day.

I do have fun playing Juri/Lili, and I really want to be able to get that re-stand off consistently in-match.

Try Julia, she´s secret top tier with awesome pressure, good footsies and a game-changing super. On top of that, her combos are fun because they´re not as easy mode as the combos of many other characters. Also, we need some more action at the Julia board.
    SFxT: Lei/Bob - Julia, Xiaoyou, Jin, Guy, Sakura, Christie
    UMvC3: (Dr. Strange - Jill)/Shuma Gorath/Dr. Doom - C.Viper, Thor, Dormammu, Nemesis, Rocket Raccoon
    Injustice: Nightwing - Bane, Green Lantern
    Try Julia, she´s secret top tier with awesome pressure, good footsies and a game-changing super. On top of that, her combos are fun because they´re not as easy mode as the combos of many other characters. Also, we need some more action at the Julia board.

I'll still get some time in with Julia and hopefully help out the boards. But yeah, I'm going to stick with Juri/Lili. Was talking with my friend Don a little while ago and it kinda' clicked in my head. I need to get away from using Cammy (again, lol). As fun as she is and as good as she is, I'm kinda' hitting a wall with her, and it just doesn't feel like I can get much more mileage out of them as a team. I'm lacking a Tekken character's mixups as well once I'm able to get a knockdown.

Using Lili gives me access to that beautiful unscaled launcher, and while it's harder to approach with her than say Julia, she has a lot of potential and not enough people are using her either. So I'm going to focus on Juri/Lili - essentially I've just soft-banned myself from using Cammy for a while.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • PiepmatzPiepmatz Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy! Joined: Posts: 274
    I'll still get some time in with Julia and hopefully help out the boards. But yeah, I'm going to stick with Juri/Lili. Was talking with my friend Don a little while ago and it kinda' clicked in my head. I need to get away from using Cammy (again, lol). As fun as she is and as good as she is, I'm kinda' hitting a wall with her, and it just doesn't feel like I can get much more mileage out of them as a team. I'm lacking a Tekken character's mixups as well once I'm able to get a knockdown.

Using Lili gives me access to that beautiful unscaled launcher, and while it's harder to approach with her than say Julia, she has a lot of potential and not enough people are using her either. So I'm going to focus on Juri/Lili - essentially I've just soft-banned myself from using Cammy for a while.

I know what you mean, Lilli definitely has a special kind of magic with her juggles (honestly, who else can do a juggle with 7 normals midscreen ;) ), counters and df.hk. I´m a former Lilli main and know how it feels to get Lilli addicted :)
    SFxT: Lei/Bob - Julia, Xiaoyou, Jin, Guy, Sakura, Christie
    UMvC3: (Dr. Strange - Jill)/Shuma Gorath/Dr. Doom - C.Viper, Thor, Dormammu, Nemesis, Rocket Raccoon
    Injustice: Nightwing - Bane, Green Lantern
    I know what you mean, Lilli definitely has a special kind of magic with her juggles (honestly, who else can do a juggle with 7 normals midscreen ;) ), counters and df.hk. I´m a former Lilli main and know how it feels to get Lilli addicted :)

That's what I need to work on really - getting her juggles down so that when I do get a good AA or launch, I'm not just settling for cr.hp > lk Sunflower Lance.

That and practicing my CADC pressure and footsies. But I need to do that in general anyway.

And she is addictive! The problem is I need to put my Cammy addiction on hold, lol. Although Cammy/Lili make a decent alternate team as well (just kinda' meter hungry).
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    I know using the Canon teams is frowned upon, but we MUST make an exception in the case of Guy/Cody. I mean seriously, who can deny the extreme awesomeness of using the Final Fight guys together in a TRUE fighting game for the first time?!

I've been mad busy with work, and trying to finish the trials, while getting used to theSC V HORI stick, which is phenomenal, imo, I have much better execution than with the very light UMvC3 stick. I ordered a Whie SSFIV TE S and hopefully it will be here within the next few weeks.(I have only Sagat left out of the original cast and have already completed Guy's trials. just need the other 11 DLC characters.)
    I'm still VERY into this game and cannot wait to improve my skills & to battle with you all!!!

UPDATE:
    I only have to complete trials for Lei, Bryan, Cody, Dudley, Alisa, Blanka, Trial 17 for Christie, and two trials for Sakura left as of RIGHT NOW.

• AsicaAsica Joined: Posts: 146
    Hey guys I'm looking to learn a new team for fun. Can you recommend me a partner based on the following:
    • female :)
    • ability to pair with Ogre
    • brain dead execution (mine sucks, no reliance on links)
    • some tools vs. shotos (or at least not a bad match up)
    • char will preferably have decent beginner friendly guides on SRK

At the moment I'm leaning towards Cammy. Decent mobility and standard special move inputs. Appreciate any comments :)
    KOFXIII: King, Andy, Ryo
    SSFIVAE2012: Sagat (Main), Abel (learning)
    SFxT: Hwoarang x Heihachi
  • streetfighterfan_08streetfighterfan_08 Joined: Posts: 8
    I'm thinking of using Akuma/Ryu or Akuma/Sagat
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK Sleepwalking in the minefield Joined: Posts: 3,355
    I've been trying out the team of Asuka and Dudley lately. I like these two alongside very much.

Counters FTW :)
    SFV: Bison, Ken
    USF4 : Bison
    GUILTY GEAR XRD: Axl, Potemkin
    BLAZBLUE CPE: Ragna, Kokonoe
    UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late: Akatsuki
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5: Kasumi

PSN / XBOX LIVE / STEAM / BATTLE. NET - EchelonNYK
    YOUTUBE - www.youtube.com/user/EchelonTVV
    TWITCH - www.twitch.tv/EchelonNYK
    Now that I have all the trials done I can continue with my training...
    Several teams beckon and many hours in training mode await...
    Soon My brothers and sisters...
    We shall share laughter and strategies of battle :D

So I went back to Juri/Cammy with Juri/Law and Lili/Law up-and-coming as alts. I'm really, really liking the synergy of Juri/Law and hope to make them my main team, but for certain matches (F@#!%&G JACK-X) I resort to Juri/Cammy still. I need to figure out the pieces I'm missing for those matchups for Juri/Law, and just improve my Law in general... I'm letting people jump all over him and empty-jump bait me into wasting meter way too often, lol.

End of the day, Juri/Cammy is still my most consistent team.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • awkwardscrubawkwardscrub Headbutt? Headbutt. Joined: Posts: 227
    Looking for a new character to get my fire back on the game. I don't have much time coming up and my execution sucks, so the more braindead the better.

I play Hugo, Juri, and Bryan so preferably someone who has good syngergy with any of those. Any reccomendations?
    USF4: Juri, Hugo, Makoto, Abel
    SFV: Juri, Mika, Birdie, Alex, Laura
    Cammy :D. As much as I hate to admit it, she's pretty damn easy and has good synergy with Juri.

Hwoarang, though I wouldn't call him braindead per say, he's not too bad to pick up and works well with Juri (and likely Hugo).

Cody also comes to mind as far as ease, but I'm not too sure on his synergy.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,707
    Hey guys I'm looking to learn a new team for fun. Can you recommend me a partner based on the following:

At the moment I'm leaning towards Cammy. Decent mobility and standard special move inputs. Appreciate any comments :)
    Cammy certainly does well against the shotos. Although, I'm not to sure about her synergy with Ogre. I imagine that combos into Cannon Spike could potentially lead into Ogre combos. I feel it may need some testing. Her combos in this game are pretty easy, although her jump cancel combos are tricky. She doesn't really have anything braindead, you would NEED to spend some time in training mode with her. Plus, if you learn links, you can do so much more damage. :)
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    I've been messing with Dhalsim, but he seems to lackways to get his teammates IN without a Cross Rush, Launcher or safe tag.
    Are there any OTHER ways to get a teammate in?

• The Lost ProphetThe Lost Prophet Joined: Posts: 90

Consider Julia, half her tekken combos you can just hold forward or down and press buttons into pretty straight foward juggles. She can step through projectiles with HCF K. Haven't really played her though, just went through her trials, up to 18 with very little effort.

Also, the new Chun Li. Kikoken all day for easy meter and to bait them into projectile wars, then hasanshu over their fireballs, smack them around with amazing pokes. Hosenka through fireballs has never been so easy, almost full screen punish for 2 bars. If you get knocked over, reversal EX Spinning Bird Kick. Jump HP, cr. HP, SBK and tag out.
    "In a real fight, there is no next time. You can't choose your opponent's strength. Losing would mean death. One must reflect deeply upon loosing"
    - Ga-Rei-Zero
    I think I see potential in Lili/Law, but my Lili is kinda (read: very) ass, and I'm not sure whether I want her up front or Law. Generally Law's been my go-to anchor, but he would probably do better at getting in and putting Lili in a good spot to pester opponents.

Picked Julia back up as well for matchup knowledge and because... well dammit, I've been playing Julia for years in Tekken I can't not play her in this game. :-p Plus I Can't ignore cr.lk into my heart's desires. Still working on al the Party Crasher nonsense though. :sweat:

Also learning Xiaoyu because she's awesome and fast and stuff... and to help me understand the matchup more from the other side.
    Also, the new Chun Li. Kikoken all day for easy meter and to bait them into projectile wars, then hasanshu over their fireballs, smack them around with amazing pokes. Hosenka through fireballs has never been so easy, almost full screen punish for 2 bars. If you get knocked over, reversal EX Spinning Bird Kick. Jump HP, cr. HP, SBK and tag out.

Tried out Chun-Li yet again and I do like her in this game somewhat, but I still couldn't get a good handle on her playstyle. Mostly trying to figure out what to do (or what I want to do) once I get a hit.

I just see a lot of ideas for resets and such between her and Law (or her and Juri for that matter); maybe I'm trying to jump too far ahead with her too fast.

Soooo much lab time ahead, lol.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • The Lost ProphetThe Lost Prophet Joined: Posts: 90
    I think I see potential in Lili/Law, but my Lili is kinda (read: very) ass, and I'm not sure whether I want her up front or Law. Generally Law's been my go-to anchor, but he would probably do better at getting in and putting Lili in a good spot to pester opponents.

Picked Julia back up as well for matchup knowledge and because... well dammit, I've been playing Julia for years in Tekken I can't not play her in this game. :-p Plus I Can't ignore cr.lk into my heart's desires. Still working on al the Party Crasher nonsense though. :sweat:

Also learning Xiaoyu because she's awesome and fast and stuff... and to help me understand the matchup more from the other side.

Tried out Chun-Li yet again and I do like her in this game somewhat, but I still couldn't get a good handle on her playstyle. Mostly trying to figure out what to do (or what I want to do) once I get a hit.

I just see a lot of ideas for resets and such between her and Law (or her and Juri for that matter); maybe I'm trying to jump too far ahead with her too fast.

Soooo much lab time ahead, lol.

I've been going Jin/Lili. I feel it is best to pair a zoning character point with Lili anchor, problem was I didn't realize that Jin's fireballs have terrible startup, but at least his AAs work okay ~_~. Sure, lili can deal with fireballs, but if you mess up at all, they will end up with tonnes of meter and very little punishment (unless you can land feisty rabbit HK. I think Lili/Law would have to rely too much on rushdown and find common zoning strategys a problem. When you get the rushdown though, you're really going to lay into them... spectacularly if you've practiced well. I can just imagine some shoto player hadokening the first 30 seconds, then anti airing you to super.

Xiaoyu will take a lot of practice to make the most of her mind games, but generally she is about the same complexity as other characters once you get stance cancelling down.

I still want to heavily practice Law, Julia, Cammy, Chun Li, Lars, Alisa, Guy, Cody, Rufus, Rolento, Ibuki. It takes at least a day or two to get down fundamentals on a tag team, particularly for complex characters like Lei. Most important thing seems to be post launcher juggles, anti airs, and a good punish combo. It's very possible to learn heaps of characters in this game thanks to jab jab jab jab ABC launcher *insert juggle to super* lol.
    "In a real fight, there is no next time. You can't choose your opponent's strength. Losing would mean death. One must reflect deeply upon loosing"
    - Ga-Rei-Zero
    Indeed, that's kind of what I'm running into right now with Lili/Law - zoning. I haven't put much time in training mode with them though (too much fun with Juri/Law in the lab), but I'm hoping to over the weekend.

I tend to learn a bunch of characters at a really basic level when I play FGs (did that a lot in Tekken 5). I definitely agree that It is easier to start with most chats in this game, which to me is a big bonus.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI Juri Duty All Day Joined: Posts: 1,628
    The only change I've made to my main team(Juri/Akuma) is that I switched their order(Akuma/Juri). I like Akuma's fast walkspeed and pokes at the beginning of rounds, and I like having Juri second, she can come in off cross rush with a fireball stored, so she can maintain pressure. The corner carry of their combos also helps play into Juri's pressure. I also find that people are more likely to jump after they have taken damage as opposed to during the neutral game at the start of rounds.

Also because of Akuma's low health(a little too low IMO), I have a harder time holding a lead with him. I think when it comes to being as lame as possible, I think Juri builds a better wall than Akuma. Though they both do lame very well.
    I've finally chosen a few teams and am in the process of testing synergy, learning combos & strategies. It'll be a minute before I'm anywhere close to decent, but progress has been made...
    Stay Tuned....

• MuayGioMuayGio aka Wulfsten Joined: Posts: 1,389
    Looking for a new character to get my fire back on the game. I don't have much time coming up and my execution sucks, so the more braindead the better.

I play Hugo, Juri, and Bryan so preferably someone who has good syngergy with any of those. Any reccomendations?
    Dude, don't play Bryan if your execution sucks. He's a mediocre character to begin with, but to get to his optimised BnBs takes a LOT of fiddly execution. He IS hella fun though. :D

As for braindead characters with low execution barriers and good synergy with Juri and Hugo, try Zangief, Julia and Ryu. Zangief has very few difficult combos and is generally a beast. Julia can lean VERY heavily on her cr. LK, and to bring her up to a decent level you just need to learn her CADC Party Crasher combo. Ryu is always good, and his combos are not hard. He has good synergy with everyone.
    Hey! You haven't felt the true beat of my groove yet! Here!
    SFV: Ryu (PSN ID: Wulfsten)
    SFxT : Blanka x Elena
  • Miguel RossingtonMiguel Rossington Dedicated Nina Williams Player Joined: Posts: 290
    I am looking to find a new team. Seeing how my characters are very rushdown oriented ( Nina X Heihachi) , there are some characters that just rip me apart. Against a good Guile player I get myself a new asshole torn open... Its not fun. So I am definitly in order for a new team. Not new mains but ya know abackup or something I was thinking a character with a calmer playstyle like Alisa she seems cool but I don't know a damn thing about her. Any suggestions?? Hopefully some ladies lol my execution is okay but not good enough for say jin haha.
    PSN:Xx_Martin279_xX
    SFxT Main: Nina x Heihachi(Learning other females, Heihachi is enough "Man" for me)
    SFIV:AE: Rose
    Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru