XenTrader Now Installed!

MrWizardMrWizard Supreme CommanderJoined: Posts: 22,091 admin
Feedback addon has been added. Hope this will help improve the quality of sales in here!
Shoryuken.com
·

Comments

• MhintTeaMhintTea ~.Minty.~ Joined: Posts: 614
    Awesome!! good work wiz, like always ^ ^
    ·
  • kasprfotokasprfoto part time player, part time modder Joined: Posts: 769
    very cool =)
    ·
  • eperelezeperelez VAS-HG FTW! Joined: Posts: 1,438
    Thanks!
    Let the race to +100 begin! :D
    "Namco Stick Are #1 In The World, No Doubt There As I Meus King Of Namco Sticks Who Conquer 50 Of This Stick And Sold 40 To My Follow Srk Members And Has 10 in His Home.
    Namco Stick's Are For Live Baby."
    --meus
    HeatWare=eperelez http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=84368
    ·
  • heczhecz AboveDaInfluence24/7 Joined: Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭
    thanx!!!
    twitch.tv/xheczx
    My mods: http://xheczx.deviantart.com/
    Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
    ·
  • ErenEren Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 13,413 mod
    much needed addon, thx you!
    ·
  • EricThe InternEricThe Intern I DROP COMBOSSSS!!! Joined: Posts: 380 ✭✭
    Quick question, how does one use XenTrader as both a buyer and seller? For now I don't meet the qualifications for selling but I've bought many items in the past month or two and would like to leave feed back.
    ·
  • Jubei KibagamiJubei Kibagami Too much naughty... Joined: Posts: 1,245
    Glad to see feedback return. I've had a ton of positive transactions for about the last 2-3 years...sigh* time to hound some members from some not too old transactions.

IF I DID BUSINESS WITH YOU HIT ME UP!!! I'LL GIVE YOU THE FEEDBACK YOU DESERVE!!!
    ·
  • kylednotmkylednotm So It Goes Joined: Posts: 236
    Finally I can leave negative feedback on the guy that shafted me in a trade a while back. How exactly do we go about leaving feedback?
    A glass can only spill what it contains.
    ·
  • johnhandyjohnhandy Joined: Posts: 164
    Left some feedback on previous transactions and to check out the feature. Is it possible for the feedback recipient to post a public response like ebay's system?
    ·
  • MosqueMosque Life Joined: Posts: 369
    This is great. Really needed this. Thanks Wiz!
    " THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING IN THE SENSE YOUR SON PROBABLY LOOKED LIKE PUDDING WHEN HE WAS HIT BY THAT CAR"
    ·
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of LimeGreenPenis in my stocking. Joined: Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to grandfather in the WOS members in the sticky thread here into the XenTrader WOS?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: JTM | Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    "I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
    "Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both? I can't find the penis. I need to find the penis." --Augustus
    "Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
    Currently 11-6 in Mafia | One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
    MVP of SRK Mafia All-Stars II | Season 1 Best Mafia GM Golden Crust Award Winner
    http://www.jesustoastmafia.com - Where people from SRK go to lynch niggas.
    ·
  • Tim StaticTim Static Test Your Might!! Joined: Posts: 4,590 mod
    If the thread used doesnt show, what should we do?
    Follow me on Twitter ;www.Twitter.com/Tim_Static

·
    If the thread used doesnt show, what should we do?

I'd like to know this as well.
    ·
  • heczhecz AboveDaInfluence24/7 Joined: Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭
    i clicked random posts that said please close..... I hope im not in trouble.
    twitch.tv/xheczx
    My mods: http://xheczx.deviantart.com/
    Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
    ·
  • kylednotmkylednotm So It Goes Joined: Posts: 236
    I'd like to know this as well.
    Seconded. There isn't really anything telling us how to do this. A few simple instructions would be appreciated.
    A glass can only spill what it contains.
    ·
  • EricThe InternEricThe Intern I DROP COMBOSSSS!!! Joined: Posts: 380 ✭✭
    So I found out how to do itnand I'll share.

Go to the person's profile page after the transaction has been completed and you have received the item.
    In the upper right of their profile you find three links: ignore, follow, leave feedback.
    Click "leave feedback" and it'll take a moment to load but you'll be brought to the XenTrader page for that specific person you clicked on.

You'll see that this is almost like leaving feedback on Ebay.

-Under "Your Role", this is self explanitory. You are either the seller, the buyer, or trader (meaning you entered in a trade agreement with someone where only merchandise was exchanged, no money)
    -Under "Thread", find the thread which was posted by you (if you were the seller) or posted by someone else (if you were the buyer).
    -You can select one of three options under "Rating this transaction": Positive, Neutral, Negative.
    -Under the "Tell us More" section, you have up to 80 characters to leave a note. For example: "item was as described", "shipping was super fast", "excellent buyer", "guy's a dick and stole my money", etc.

After all is said and done, click "Leave Feedback" and you're finished. A number in parenthesis will show up next to the users name in which you can click on and it'll go to their XenTrader feedback.

Hope this helps.
    ·
    -Under "Thread", find the thread which was posted by you (if you were the seller) or posted by someone else (if you were the buyer)
    yea thats the easy part but several times i couldnt find the thread the transaction was done in. :(

·
  • magocybermagocyber RAZA DE BRONCE Joined: Posts: 298
    one thing I noticed was that, in order to leave or received Feedback, the person who buys/ or you buy from has to actually sent you a PM thru your selling thread and not sent you a message thru your profile, otherwise you won't be able to find the thread, that is probably the reason why Tim Static wasn't able to find the thread.
    ·
    one thing I noticed was that, in order to leave or received Feedback, the person who buys/ or you buy from has to actually sent you a PM thru your selling thread and not sent you a message thru your profile, otherwise you won't be able to find the thread, that is probably the reason why Tim Static wasn't to find the thread.

hmm good investigating

·
  • DanAdamKOFDanAdamKOF Joined: Posts: 984 ✭✭✭
    So do I really have to track down every buyer I've had and get them to PM me through my thread just so I can leave them feedback? This is inconvenient.
    ·
    So do I really have to track down every buyer I've had and get them to PM me through my thread just so I can leave them feedback? This is inconvenient.

Nope just the ones that are convenient to you.
    ·
  • magocybermagocyber RAZA DE BRONCE Joined: Posts: 298

the way it works is, let's say you are selling something, a member wants to buy it, if that buyer wants to leave/received feedback, he should go to your selling thread and say something as simple as PM'd or conversation started, that way if the transaction goes thru you will find the corresponding thread and be able to leave feedback.
    it is inconvenient but once you know how it works, its really not that difficult, just tell your buyers to write something on your selling thread and you and your buyer will be "linked".
    this is only if you wish to received/leave feedback there are some people that don't really care.
    ·
  • DanAdamKOFDanAdamKOF Joined: Posts: 984 ✭✭✭
    It's mostly a hassle because all my deals I've had with SRK members were done entirely through PM (I didn't even have a marketplace thread until yesterday). But good to know for the future. I'll PM everyone (it's not tons and tons of people so it could be worse) and tell them to PM me through the thread link so I can feed them back.
    ·
  • blueNINEblueNINE RPD MCZ Alex Smith Joined: Posts: 1,281
    Thanks, Wiz.
    Team Replay'd/Mad Catz!

Please let me know if you need stick mods or repairs!
    ·
  • jpwn11jpwn11 Joined: Posts: 28
    ty
    93mmb.jpg
    ·
  • Bad_Boy_BrazilBad_Boy_Brazil Joined: Posts: 1,106
    No reason to keep this thread after XenTrader been gone.
    ·
  • iAmDjFLiPiAmDjFLiP Joined: Posts: 179
    So do we have any other form keep track of reviews of buyers and sellers now?
    Maybe we can use googledoc or something to where anyone can search a user ID and see positive or negative transactions from them..
    ·
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,716 ✭✭✭
    People have been using Heatware.
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: GG:XRD for PS4 ($39 shipped), Hori HRAP 4 Kais ($140 shipped), and a dual modded 360/PS3 hitbox.
    ·
  • JazzJazz Pagua Sonfa Joined: Posts: 3,085
    welcome to srk where every upgrade is really a downgrade :(

rip in piece srk
    I think some ppl should join the madden community
    ·
  • sushikidsushikid Joined: Posts: 15
    How to PM the seller through the thread link? I only see "flag", "quote" , "off topic", "insightful", "disagree", "agree", "like", "lol".
    ·
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,716 ✭✭✭
    Click their name then click "Message"
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: GG:XRD for PS4 ($39 shipped), Hori HRAP 4 Kais ($140 shipped), and a dual modded 360/PS3 hitbox.
    ·