Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited: The hype thread!!!

YungKratosYungKratos My mom's a SkullgirlJoined: Posts: 631
There's rumors this game could be out as early as September. That's not far off. Even the Logo is hype
tekken-unlimited-tag-tournament-2-logo_01221011.jpg

Oh yes It's King of Iron Fist Time. Dat Tag 2 BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Please talk about how hype YOU are below.
Check out AoF Dojo on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AOFDojo
"Integrating the Fighting Game Community and Education one Mashed uppercut at a time

Comments

• SesshaZLSesshaZL 春麗 豪鬼 Joined: Posts: 1,028
    Well Im really interested. Havent played a tekken game since 4, but all this bullshit about sfxt has piqued my interest quite a bit for tekken. Lol ah man I remember mashing out random combos with eddy when i was a kid, tekken 3 was dat shit back then, good times.
    50/50 post Hyoukusen mixup is dirty!!
    Way more dangerous than outsiders perspective, "low forward super, yawn, I play better games" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
  • YungKratosYungKratos My mom's a Skullgirl Joined: Posts: 631
    Well Im really interested. Havent played a tekken game since 4, but all this bullshit about sfxt has piqued my interest quite a bit for tekken. Lol ah man I remember mashing out random combos with eddy when i was a kid, tekken 3 was dat shit back then, good times.
    ahhh eddy the days of mashing 3,4. This game seems to be bringing the production quality back to the pre t6 days even the music is kinda throwbackish. I feel you on SFXT the most positive thing it has done is confirm me for 3d games for the rest of my days
    "Integrating the Fighting Game Community and Education one Mashed uppercut at a time
  • vsDenjinvsDenjin 電刃 Joined: Posts: 374
    I'm pretty hype since even though I've been playing Tekken all my life, this game will be the first one I play competitively, so I'm pretty excited. The ability to pick one character is kind of weird though, but I'll be using two regardless.
  • SephiVASephiVA Fighting Game Fanatic Joined: Posts: 16
    I must ask. I hated Tekken 6. Another guy posted quite well why, so I'll copy/pasta it (its also true):
    im a tekken veteran. i took one look at a demo of tekken 2 on ps1 and bought the ps1 the same day. i've always felt the latest tekken was better than the previous (i even preferred tekken 4 to tekken 3!) and so it stands to reason i should rate tekken 6 as the best. but i do not. and i've settled on the main reason. its not the terrible new characters (bob and the robot hoe in particular, lars is cool). nor the ridiculous beginner-friendly rage system.

its the bound, and by extension the length and amount of hits in a juggle combo. it sucks getting launched and carried accross the screen, bounced off the ground, carried some more into a wall and beaten on even more. sitting there taking it is boring. but even that's not the true reason this game sucks - its because performing those combos myself is boring. i launch someone on this game and completing the combo feels like a chore - hit, hit, hit, hit, bound, hit, hit, hit, wall, hit, hit, hit, chase along the floor.

its repetitive, not much fun and most importantly - it takes almost no skill. i have a 13 hit juggle combo with feng that i could teach my mother. it makes me sad. and seeing bound in tekken tag 2... i may even cry.

So I must ask..are the juggle combos as pants on head retardedly long in Tag 2? Since apparently Bound is rearing its ugly head again...or should I continue to stick with T5DR?
  • Da StunnaDa Stunna A True Paradox Joined: Posts: 920
    Eh, I'm not feeling the 1vs2 and 1vs1 options they included. The former looks like it gives the solo character an advantage over the other two tagging, and the latter just makes the game look just like T6 (which looks boring after being spoiled with vids of Tag2).

I'd rather they included stuff like more stages, intros, winposes in line with the balance changes instead of two unneccessary game modes. As long as 2vs2 is the standard like how KOFXIII keeps it's standard of 3 on 3 over 1 on 1 then it's cool tho.
    I must ask. I hated Tekken 6. Another guy posted quite well why, so I'll copy/pasta it (its also true):
    So I must ask..are the juggle combos as pants on head retardedly long in Tag 2? Since apparently Bound is rearing its ugly head again...or should I continue to stick with T5DR?
    Juggle combos in TTT2 for the most part are the same length as they were in T6. Why would you expect anything shorter considering you have two characters to work with instead of just one now? Besides, because the lifebar gets bigger between every game you'll net the same amount of damage in one juggle in T6/TTT2 as you would in DR (which is why there are more hits to compensate).

And of course the bound mechanic is still there, otherwise they'd be taking a step back instead of progressing forward. It's been tweaked a little bit to intergrate rather nicely within the game's system with how you can switch characters mid-combo and looks flashy to boot. In T6, it ultimately felt like a combo extender mechanic tacked on just to keep it from being just like DR, yet in this game it looks like a natural addition for how the game traditionally works.

Substansially long combos are in EVERY fighting game, so I don't get why only Tekken gets shit on for it.

T7FR - Steve, Law, Dragonuv
    SFV - Balrog, Guile, Ibuki
    KOF14 - King/Benimaru/Leona
    GGxrdR - Chipp
    MKXL - Cassie

• FlyingWonkeyFlyingWonkey Joined: Posts: 492
    It's finally here.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=123451

Alisa is going to be a major asshole to deal with once again. :arazz:
    It's finally here.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=123451

Alisa is going to be a major asshole to deal with once again. :arazz:

If by asshole you mean not rock bottom tier then yes she is back.
  • SephiVASephiVA Fighting Game Fanatic Joined: Posts: 16
    Eh, I'm not feeling the 1vs2 and 1vs1 options they included. The former looks like it gives the solo character an advantage over the other two tagging, and the latter just makes the game look just like T6 (which looks boring after being spoiled with vids of Tag2).

I'd rather they included stuff like more stages, intros, winposes in line with the balance changes instead of two unneccessary game modes. As long as 2vs2 is the standard like how KOFXIII keeps it's standard of 3 on 3 over 1 on 1 then it's cool tho.

Juggle combos in TTT2 for the most part are the same length as they were in T6. Why would you expect anything shorter considering you have two characters to work with instead of just one now? Besides, because the lifebar gets bigger between every game you'll net the same amount of damage in one juggle in T6/TTT2 as you would in DR (which is why there are more hits to compensate).
    Wrong. longer means more time in the air, which is cheap and unfun to both play and watch =\
    And of course the bound mechanic is still there, otherwise they'd be taking a step back instead of progressing forward.
    Wrong. Bound was a step backward. Getting rid of it would be admitting fault and stepping forward. Strategy was largely thrown out the door in favor of just learning bound based combos =\
    It's been tweaked a little bit to intergrate rather nicely within the game's system with how you can switch characters mid-combo and looks flashy to boot. In T6, it ultimately felt like a combo extender mechanic tacked on just to keep it from being just like DR, yet in this game it looks like a natural addition for how the game traditionally works.
    I'll need proof of this...links plz?
    Substansially long combos are in EVERY fighting game, so I don't get why only Tekken gets shit on for it.
    Its not about the long combos per-say..its more about the long juggles and how obnoxious they are within the gameplay of Tekken. Even then, I liked Juggling in Tekken until 6 came along and made them longer, and thus less fun =\ Hell, with bound, it essentially made you have double-the-length combos for essentially free
    Snip
    Yeah... no offense dude, but you're giving me that "juggling is cheap" vibe.

I mean I don't necessarily like how juggle combos is emphasized in 6, but that doesn't mean the spacing and strategy aren't completely neglected. I dont consider myself to even be that great at the game, yet the juggles dont really annoy me nearly as much as how easier it is for some characters to launch compared to others. I still think it's a good game even though I can understand how it rubbed some people the wrong way.

Staple combos in T6 only seem long when you've just got off the trails of T5DR or if you never really paid attention to the franchise before. Compared to all the 30 second Marvel 3 and BlazBlue bnbs, a 7-8 second T6 staple combo is hardly what I would call lengthy in this day and age. The bound mechanic itself isn't broken or unbalanced in any way, so it's fine.

And speaking of which, how is an opinion wrong? The hell? Taking out bound would have a step back because T6 without bound/rage = high-def rehash of T5. If you want to keep your series fresh and to keep people interested in it, you'll have to take chances and alter the system a bit. If the guys at Namco didn't add in new mechanics/properties/etc. for EVERY Tekken, people would have cried out "this is the same damn game as the last one!"

With how bound works now, you can do a Tag Assault to get your partner in for more damage + red life taken in exchange for your red life lost, or just do a solo combo with no tag for less damage to let one of your characters slowly regenerate health. So there's more strategy that can be applied to how you play. Tag Crashes can break up 50/50s after a wall combo which resets the situation.

But just watch some vids of the game in action and judge for yourself (try KimChangYang's channel). Chances are if you weren't feeling the juggle combos in T6, you won't feel them for Tag2.

GGxrdR - Chipp
    MKXL - Cassie

Ok lets look at a Tekken 6 combo's notation for Anna: d/f+2, d/f+1, d/f+3,2~SS+3 B! which after the bound ender would be about 5 strings which is equivalent to a 5 hit combo seems really long to me -_-. Lets look at a braindead MvC3 combo Wesker: L,H,M,S, J.M,J.M,J.H,J.S, Dash+Assist, Gunshot, S, J.M,J.M,J.H,J.S,Gunshot into team super or reset or whatever the fuck. You should never be talking about the combos in Tekken ever. Hell we're all supposed to be competetive players here. Combo's in your mind should look like: Oh sweet whiff punish opportunity>Launch>Damage> Oki / setup.
  • Bzerk45Bzerk45 THE ANSWER Joined: Posts: 224 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Combo's in your mind should look like: Oh sweet whiff punish opportunity>Launch>Damage> Oki / setup.

So nice to see this put into words cuz this is exactly how everyone should think about combos
    gallarycard114.png

SSF4AE - Makoto, Oni, Twins :(
    SSF2T - Guile, O.Hawk
    KOF XIII - Takuma, Andy, Terry, Shen
    KOF 2002/UM - Terry, Gesse, Ramon, Vanessa, K'
    Please Feel Free To Hate On Me...
    Theres a lotto they are doing for exclusive artwork on jp tekken-net ive been collecting what i can find off the net Ill periodically update with more pics as they come up bry.jpg

heres the first one for yall
  • GuyMcPersonGuyMcPerson Joined: Posts: 662
    Yeah... no offense dude, but you're giving me that "juggling is cheap" vibe.

I mean I don't necessarily like how juggle combos is emphasized in 6, but that doesn't mean the spacing and strategy aren't completely neglected. I dont consider myself to even be that great at the game, yet the juggles dont really annoy me nearly as much as how easier it is for some characters to launch compared to others. I still think it's a good game even though I can understand how it rubbed some people the wrong way.

Staple combos in T6 only seem long when you've just got off the trails of T5DR or if you never really paid attention to the franchise before. Compared to all the 30 second Marvel 3 and BlazBlue bnbs, a 7-8 second T6 staple combo is hardly what I would call lengthy in this day and age. The bound mechanic itself isn't broken or unbalanced in any way, so it's fine.

And speaking of which, how is an opinion wrong? The hell? Taking out bound would have a step back because T6 without bound/rage = high-def rehash of T5. If you want to keep your series fresh and to keep people interested in it, you'll have to take chances and alter the system a bit. If the guys at Namco didn't add in new mechanics/properties/etc. for EVERY Tekken, people would have cried out "this is the same damn game as the last one!"

With how bound works now, you can do a Tag Assault to get your partner in for more damage + red life taken in exchange for your red life lost, or just do a solo combo with no tag for less damage to let one of your characters slowly regenerate health. So there's more strategy that can be applied to how you play. Tag Crashes can break up 50/50s after a wall combo which resets the situation.

But just watch some vids of the game in action and judge for yourself (try KimChangYang's channel). Chances are if you weren't feeling the juggle combos in T6, you won't feel them for Tag2.

I wholeheartedly agree. I don't see how bounds affected strategy at all, they just made combos a tiny bit longer. Some people complain about lack of innovation in Tekken making it stale, and that was Namco's attempt at innovation. Sure, it wasn't that great, but it didn't affect the game THAT much to be such a big negative. Combos are DEFINITELY longer in games like mvc3 or even sfxt, where you see a generic hitconfirm into whatever, yawn 20 seconds later they're finally out. In fact, I dare say there's more strategy after you juggle to decide whether you wanna go for a wall-carry or raw-damage or oki setup, whatever.

I don't see how T6 was THAT BAD as everyone mentioned. Again, I think it's just the staleness that gets to people, when they realize that bounds and rage aside, it is similar to T5 and they've had enough. I don't feel the Tekken system in general lends itself well to wacky mechanics since the series doesn't do anything like cancelling animations or whatnot. I mean, imagine if Tekken had some sort of FADC mechanic where you could cancel certain strings into others, or whatever. It wouldn't really fit in with the pseudo-realistic fluidity of the system.

Anyways, I'm hype for TTT2 even though I feel like right now, the game is a little unbalanced infavor of the 1 in 1v2. The 1 character gets a LOT of damage and health, and in a game like this where you only have to knock out one character to beat a team, and the solo character does like 2/3rds health damage off a juggle on a team character, it seems skewed. Hopefully they balance it out a little bit, or the tourney standard is 2v2 required.
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,925
    I won't lie, I was one of the "fuck bounds, fuck rage!" people a year or so ago. Looking back and playing T6 again now, I feel pretty dumb. B! really didn't drastically change strats, aside from how you punish and learning new combos. Rage is debatable, but it's not nearly as big of a deal as I once thought.

In either case, I couldn't be more hyped for TTT2U if I tried. Well I could, but I'm sure my pants would catch on fire and my head would explode.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    SFV - Juri, Cammy | Sm4sh - FemCorrin |
    KOFXIV - Luong / Athena / MuiMui |
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
  • therooktherook I Challenge My Fate! Joined: Posts: 3,458
    T6 Rage/Bounds/Floorbreaks are all things that initially made me want to play T6(original) when it was new in the arcade because I didn't have a Arcade that had DR, or a PS3 at the time(to play DR) and I only had the chance to grind the hell out of console T5(which was a mixed bag to be honest but was leaps and bounds[no pun intended] better then T4) ._.'

as for tag2 I personally only played it twice and there were long ass lines to play so only having 20mins tops, I can't give a really clear judgement, but like other players...I felt that movement was smoother, almost DR like in someways, and Jaycee is easily one of my favorite things about the game...I like the choice in picking 1 or 2 characters though, it's really interesting because you can play the game like T6 or play it like Tag...so its more players choice, and people eat that shit up...but overall the console version looks really solid...I just wished the game looked as good as it's Arcade sibling.

>_>' I want Kunimitsu to come back....to make legit Ninja team...
    SFIV: Guy, Cody, E.Ryu, Poison.
    Gundam Extreme: Wing Zero(TV)
    Tekken: Lili, Asuka, A.King, Julia/Jaycee, Kunimitsu.
    SC: Taki/Natsu
    VF5FS: Eileen, El Blaze, Aoi.
  • OZleonOZleon god press Joined: Posts: 513
    Definitely interested in this game. Liking how namco is handling this game.
    play unib
    >_>' I want Kunimitsu to come back....to make legit Ninja team...

Maaaaaaaaaan you and me both. I miss Kunimitsu.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • RaasRaas You're getting CARELESS! Joined: Posts: 744
    Bounds actually significantly improved combo diversity since it allowed you to follow up with different moves to achieve different aims. In the small sense it was for varing oki, for instance julia can follow a bound with fff+1 for a strong oki setup if you have the space[as well as max open air dmg] d2,3/df1,2 for wall carry or df1,3,1+2 for ground spike. Or just df 1,3/ff1 for a reset. The reason you rarely see these outside of reset based chars[lei, eddy, etc] is the strength of the wall game and the general difficulty in being launched in the first place. Also the dmg doesn't vary wildly generally.

In terms of the wall however, I REALLY like how B! lets you decide how to get there, like for leo you can do df2[launch] 1111 14 and save the bound for the wall, or do something the generic combo [launch] b1,4 df uf1 db22 B! ff43 for W!. But you can mix it up wildly depending on where you are. Bound earlier if the wall is closer for instance. Or use different moves than the 111 14 stuff to wall carry instead of db22 use uf12 for instance. Or bound earlier and then you can follow B! with qcf 321. Its still a combo mechanic so its not exactly a mindblowing science, but it does open up a variety of possibilities.

TTT2 is awesome BTW, I honestly like it more than 6 so get this game!
    Betta watch yo' Mak, SON
    The link below shows almost all 131 promotional hand-drawn illustrations for the game, all neatly compiled for viewing pleasure.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/04/18/huge-tekken-tag-tournament-2-unlimited-art-gallery

Only one of Heihachi's is missing I think.

GGxrdR - Chipp
    MKXL - Cassie

• FlyingWonkeyFlyingWonkey Joined: Posts: 492
    Don't worry Heihachi's missing art piece is found. ^^

heihachi2fqicq.jpg

The only ones missing now are Tomio's Armor King and Kuma pieces.

EDIT: Huh just found the missing Armor King piece now.

032700jaueb.jpg

Another Edit: Bear found, the collection is now complete! :)

kuma1l2ktm.jpg
  • iminthenet2iminthenet2 Joined: Posts: 489
    Hell yeah! I LOVE TEKKEN! I can't wait for "Tag Tournament 2"!!! XD
    I actually went and bought Tekken 3D Prime just to practice between stuffs. It's not the best thing since the d-pad likes to be all strict (I don't know if its my small hands or what, but I cannot consistently gett diagonals in this game), but it's something.

Back to practicing Tekken 6 as well, and still playing SFxT, since there are a few parallels between it and the TTT games (namely managing character health). All in preparation of TTT2U in the fall.

FUCK YEAH.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,247
    tumblr_m48fca90nn1r0ri9co1_1280.jpg

HYPE!
    HYPE!

I've gotta' say, Ogre is looking fucking boss.

Man... never have I wanted the fall to come so quickly. Right now, TTT2U can literally do no wrong for me (And hasn't so far!).

Just... waiting on that Kunimitsu confirmation. <3
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    I've gotta' say, Ogre is looking fucking boss.

Man... never have I wanted the fall to come so quickly. Right now, TTT2U can literally do no wrong for me (And hasn't so far!).

Just... waiting on that Kunimitsu confirmation. <3
    And we get the SFxT embargo lifted too this fall. I'm going to grab a vita and get SFxT for that while TUT2 becomes my main console game and SFxT transitions to my "on the go" game.

As for that Kunimitsu confirmation...

652997_20120518_640screen003.jpg

*swoon*
    And we get the SFxT embargo lifted too this fall. I'm going to grab a vita and get SFxT for that while TUT2 becomes my main console game and SFxT transitions to my "on the go" game.

As for that Kunimitsu confirmation...
    *swoon*

Where where are you getting these from OMG...

I'm about to transform into a damn fan-girl. I'm seriously two seconds from squeeeeeing in this office right now.

Thank you man, thank you. Today was actually starting off as kind of a shitty day, but now, after seeing that, all is well with the world.

I'm planning to still play SFxT as well in the fall, but this will absolutely be my focus. Oh man, I haven't played Kunimitsu in so long, I've wanted to see her return, I'm so damn happy right now.

Kuni+Lili, Jaycee+Leo, Feng Wei+Lei, Anna+Miguel teams are going to be practiced.

Fuck it, I'm doing it like I did back in the day, just going to learn the whole roster on a basic level. FUCK. I can't contain the happiness.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • 758758 Joined: Posts: 128
    652997_20120518_640screen002.jpg

I'm planning to still play SFxT as well in the fall, but this will absolutely be my focus. Oh man, I haven't played Kunimitsu in so long, I've wanted to see her return, I'm so damn happy right now.
    Could you imagine if there was an SFxT AE that added Kunimitsu/Armor King, Jun/Lee, Karin/Dan (from the Nakahira mangas), and Mika/Alex!? 2012 would no longer be Armageddon, but the BEGINNING OF AN ERA OF AWESOME!!!!!

My birthday is in September, and between Kuni's return and the Vita 12, it shall be a fine month indeed.
  • OZleonOZleon god press Joined: Posts: 513
    What's a great way to prepare for this game?
    play unib
    seeing Kunimitsu made my day, Blue you are my hero~

anyways~ OZleon read a thread asking the same question in this thread.....we just went over ways to prepare for tag2....
  • PterodactylPterodactyl I'M MARY POPPINS, Y'ALL! Joined: Posts: 7,172
    I really hope the give Ogre his SFXT moves and personality.

and Kunimitsu is looking nice, I like that little bit of scar under her mask.
    Don't worry Heihachi's missing art piece is found. ^^

heihachi2fqicq.jpg

Is it me or does he REALLY looks like a Vampire
    spread'em
    Could you imagine if there was an SFxT AE that added Kunimitsu/Armor King, Jun/Lee, Karin/Dan (from the Nakahira mangas), and Mika/Alex!? 2012 would no longer be Armageddon, but the BEGINNING OF AN ERA OF AWESOME!!!!!

My birthday is in September, and between Kuni's return and the Vita 12, it shall be a fine month indeed.

Dammit man, Now I'm going to dream about this! XD
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    What's a great way to prepare for this game?

Go buy T6 now ( I rebought mine for 10 bucks off a guy in the trading thread) and play that shit. Tag2 is to T6 as Tag was to Tekken 3 they are the same game with some balance tweaks and obviously the addition of the tag mechanics. But other wise in terms of basic gameplay Tag2 is built within the T6 shell.

@roknin same goes for you if youre trying to focus on the game you can pretty much learn it now via T6

I wanna see the Tekken boards blow up for TTT2 sure there is the Zaibatsu but at this stage SRK is supposed to represent the greater community. I dont wanna see 3-D people out there thinking they cant get in on the exposure cuz Capcom doesnt make their game.
  • k4polok4polo Your Lethal Assassin Joined: Posts: 4,535
    SF X Tekken, May help with this game as well. Convert some of the Capcom people.

SF X Tekken finally has a use.
    "Where there is light, there's a shadow"
    SFV: Nash, Cammy, Urien
    Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Super Girl, Wonder Women
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227
    I'm surprised that Devil wasn't part of the leak.

I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum

[8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games

What? Devil has been shown WAY before arcade release....like when they were teasing Jun. Devil is permanently fused to Kazuya. you just transform into him now.....you play Devil-Kazuya in Tekken Hybrid.

not to come off as a douche but seriously this is something widely as known as you being able to pick Christie/Eddy and Panda/Kuma teams.....to a lesser extent Asuka/Jun.
    Go buy T6 now ( I rebought mine for 10 bucks off a guy in the trading thread) and play that shit. Tag2 is to T6 as Tag was to Tekken 3 they are the same game with some balance tweaks and obviously the addition of the tag mechanics. But other wise in terms of basic gameplay Tag2 is built within the T6 shell.

@roknin same goes for you if youre trying to focus on the game you can pretty much learn it now via T6

I wanna see the Tekken boards blow up for TTT2 sure there is the Zaibatsu but at this stage SRK is supposed to represent the greater community. I wanna see 3-D people out there thinking they cant get in on the exposure cuz Capcom doesnt make their game.

Oh I'm already there. :-p I just can't stand playing the game online (which is still ass), so I'll have to practice with a friend of mine locally and just do training mode stuff until TTT makes its grand entrance to the console world.

And I would love - LOVE - to see the Tekken community blow up here. Hell, I'd love to see that right now! I'll definitely be hanging around the Tekken boards here more (though I lurk Zaibatsu as well, have for years now).
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    Oh I'm already there. :-p I just can't stand playing the game online (which is still ass), so I'll have to practice with a friend of mine locally and just do training mode stuff until TTT makes its grand entrance to the console world.

And I would love - LOVE - to see the Tekken community blow up here. Hell, I'd love to see that right now! I'll definitely be hanging around the Tekken boards here more (though I lurk Zaibatsu as well, have for years now).

Zaibatsu Is lovely for information the way its laid out though isnt to good for just general community bonding shooting the shit and all of the stuff that goes on here (SRK does have its own problems though) If they changed the Layout and promoted a lil bit more they'd be golden. Then again they dont have that EVO money backing them so easier said than done.
    Zaibatsu Is lovely for information the way its laid out though isnt to good for just general community bonding shooting the shit and all of the stuff that goes on here (SRK does have its own problems though) If they changed the Layout and promoted a lil bit more they'd be golden. Then again they dont have that EVO money backing them so easier said than done.

Not that I want to turn this into TZ vs. SRK, but I do agree.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    Not that I want to turn this into TZ vs. SRK, but I do agree.

Hey sometimes you gotta attack the status quo in order for complacency to stop hindering progress

Also I meant to reply to you earlier Devil will be in the game as his own character there was a japanese site that leaked it I'll post it as soon as I find it.
  • MikeBreezy92MikeBreezy92 Too Good Joined: Posts: 347
    Angel not Devil, Devil is already a character....Kazuya
    "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!"-Kamina
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227
    Also I meant to reply to you earlier Devil will be in the game as his own character there was a japanese site that leaked it I'll post it as soon as I find it.

Plus, Devil was a character in Prologue.

I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum

[8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games

• 758758 Joined: Posts: 128
    This it?

301806_10151761180295026_80744115025_24246980_1959263405_n.jpg
  • MikeBreezy92MikeBreezy92 Too Good Joined: Posts: 347
    That's a fake btw....
    "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!"-Kamina
    Michelle, too, holy crap.
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    Where's Forest Law?

I kid.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
    Michelle, too, holy crap.

And now I'm in character crisis for TTT2U. Michelle? Julia/Jaycee? Kunimitsu? Lei? Feng? Leo? Lili? Asuka? Bruce? Alisa? Miguel? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • LemresLemres The Two G.O.A.T Joined: Posts: 1,600
    I hope this Fight Lab mode in TTT2U is helpful, because the only Tekken I've ever played was T2 and T3 only because of emulators. But looking at all the returning characters, I'm so hyped for this game! It's gonna be my first competitive 3D fighting game. Hopefully Leo can fit into how I play!
    I hope this Fight Lab mode in TTT2U is helpful, because the only Tekken I've ever played was T2 and T3 only because of emulators. But looking at all the returning characters, I'm so hyped for this game! It's gonna be my first competitive 3D fighting game. Hopefully Leo can fit into how I play!

Leo is hella fun. I'm still learning her in T6, but she fits right in to that "girls that just hit frickin' hard" motif I love, and she at least feels a bit simpler to me (which helps since I'm now trying to play Tekken on stick instead of pad).
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,372 mod
    So who's michelle?
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin