The Tampa Thread: Facebook: Tampa FGC.

Comments

• KamanoKamano Tiger Joined: Posts: 396
    Exs6R.gif

so who's hype for skullgirls?
  • level1onlinelevel1online master ninja Joined: Posts: 526
    hi Delly... i'm sitting next to you.... tee-hee... ;)
    "F--- you guys. Someday I'll be champion of Evo and get laid by Kayane in a bed full of money." - Pierre.
  • unhommefouunhommefou Joined: Posts: 202
    Exs6R.gif

You know, certain bugs and infinites in being in the game are excusable.

However, Capcom has a glitch in the 360 Version of the game where the diagonals randomly do not register.

The glitch is not just controller related, it happens on hitboxes too.

Seriously, fuck Capcom. I guess it is time to turn this thing in and finally pick myself up KOF13.
  • IcemanIceman Joined: Posts: 1,364
    Hello guys. IN about a week or so, I'm going to be in Tampa visiting for a few days. Is there a store or game center where you guys get together and play. I see some love for KoF. That's probably my favorite 2d that's out now. Hopefully I can get some games in while I'm in town.
  • BshidoHEATBshidoHEAT The Ninja Super Hero! Joined: Posts: 3,094
    There is Serenity, addy in my sig so if your in the St.Pete area come out and plaaay
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ: BushidoHEAT
    Fighting games and Music www.youtube.com/bushidoheat/
    Music I make www.soundcloud.com/benacosta
    Music others make but I play www.mixcloud.com/benacosta

• _xxNOBODYxx__xxNOBODYxx_ NOBODY'S BITCH! Joined: Posts: 1,086
    Cameo at SG today!
    Mentality is reality; attitude determines latitude; whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
  • D.FoxD.Fox Salt King Joined: Posts: 586
    Exs6R.gif

the best post i've seen in a long time
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
    TITANS Competitive Gaming
    Team Hate
    XBL- seedogpoo
  • dododonpachidododonpachi andamiro vs capcom? o.0 Joined: Posts: 187
    ima head on over to that SG
    Tom W. aka charlienash87/nash87 dannabbit
    XBLA: h8erfisternator
    Yeah so SG fell through...ah what do I know
    Mentality is reality; attitude determines latitude; whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
  • Pilgrim_PudPilgrim_Pud Ultimo Gringo #HEEL Joined: Posts: 1,513
    Wrestlemania.
    Fat.
  • SayaSPSayaSP Mr. Danvers Joined: Posts: 193
    Sly Guy is the BEST
    molkang molkang~
  • Sly_GuySly_Guy Yagyu_Guy Joined: Posts: 65
    Thanks man, glad to help, and thanks to Delly for letting me mod at Serenity Games. That controller was pro. If anyone needs a dual mod let me know. Both Customgamer and I are talking about working together, so we should be able to cover everyone in Tampa for their modding needs. Also, thanks to all for good times at cave casuals. Next one should be in two weeks if all goes well.
    Thanks again for hosting Sly_Guy! Also thanks to Delly and Ben for the extra setups :)
    "F--- you guys. Someday I'll be champion of Evo and get laid by Kayane in a bed full of money." - Pierre.
    that was all SG equipment, I just brought the Buns. (No homo)

• djdellydjdelly JD ABC FTW Joined: Posts: 704
    Added bonus to Casuals at SG on tuesday and sundays: $1 off all beers at Indy after we close down SG.
    DigitalGypsy
    "Don't worry Delly, hangovers dont exist at Evo. Something about the air..."

etkelley
    "djdelly: Conductor of the hype train."
    *Watches Pilgrim Pud pass keys to Kovacs*
  • sikemopkosikemopko Ready For Your Shots? Joined: Posts: 220
    So I am playing the new resident evil tactical shooter and I just wanted to give a shout out to capcom for making tyrant look just like Q without his fedora.
    KOFXIII - Ralf Jones/Saiki/Yuri/Shen/Vice/K'/ Clark/Terry Bogard etc...

SSF4 - Rose/E. Ryu KOF 2002 um- K'/Kyo/Iori 3S - Alex/Urien
    Now in SFxT, the question is, how many Avatar lookalikes will you play against online?
    Now in SFxT, the question is, how many Avatar lookalikes will you play against online?
    What's this online you speak of?
    Fat.
  • ytv-ytv- ! Joined: Posts: 119
    its been confirmed by mike ross that akeem is gunning for combo...

source : http://bit.ly/HejhXh
    that patch...really crapcum?
  • Uberbob25Uberbob25 no longer fat Joined: Posts: 349
    Streetfighter X Tekken please die faster so KOF 13 can pick up the slack. I need to learn a whole new game now that I bought KOF any suggestions on training techniques and what are some good starting characters?
    "BOBCUSTOMGAMER!"
    KOF went down to $30 bucks on amazon. my copy is on the way.
    KOF went down to $30 bucks on amazon. my copy is on the way.
    http://www.amazon.com/King-Fighters-XIII-Xbox-360/dp/B0054IN5RI/ref=sr_1_1_title_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1333722565&sr=1-1

and while your at it check the reviews for SFxT http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-X-Tekken-Xbox-360/product-reviews/B003O6G6RI/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I have so much hate for this game because its obvious how bad and incomplete it is (for fucks sake the in-game audio is bugged online on retail release..) It's like HALO 2 all over again the reviewers and critics were payed off to give this game better rating for sales.
    "BOBCUSTOMGAMER!"
    Streetfighter X Tekken please die faster so KOF 13 can pick up the slack. I need to learn a whole new game now that I bought KOF any suggestions on training techniques and what are some good starting characters?

You may like Goro Daimon, Maxima, Clark, or Ralf there are all sort of grapplers in this game. (even Athena has a command grab :() But as far as basics are concerned you should try out Kyo, Terry, or Andy (but don't stick with Andy he's my character lol).

Practice going quarter circle one way, half circle in the opposite direction (d, db, b, db, d, df, f is a common motion for supers but it's easy to buffer from specials) and definitely look up some HD Touch of Death Combos and practice them because they are easy to fuck up.

Just theorizing my team atm but I think I might start with Robert,Kyo,Clark I'm probably gonna my ass kicked until I learn this game, give me a month.
    "BOBCUSTOMGAMER!"
    Yea Robert and Ryo maybe good for beginners too, good luck :)

For those that 'hate' SFxT can you pinpoint exactly what it is that you hate?
    Fat.
    Just theorizing my team atm but I think I might start with Robert,Kyo,Clark I'm probably gonna my ass kicked until I learn this game, give me a month.
    ralf does not have a command grab... But that team you got there is pretty decent. Kyo is stupid high tier he can jump and do down + c and characters just have to deal with it. Robert you are going to have to play like ryu, he has a strong zoning game with a block able command grab that sets up good drive cancels. You'll have to get real strict on your qcf + p if you have any extra motion you will get a haoh shokoken. Clark has a great air throw and the ability to hurt you alot. The key will be knowing when to use hcf + b or when to use hcf + d. And getting familiar with his command dash will be great for catching the opponent sleeping. Also b~f +pp can go through fireballs as well as sets up cool combos. Can't wait to get some matches with you bob and I am glad SFxT is making people realize how awesome kof is.

For those that 'hate' SFxT can you pinpoint exactly what it is that you hate?
    super positive jabs on block. And I hate that you can raw tag for no meter. Health should not regenerate when you tag out. Timer trouble in general. Gem preorder bonus sucks when there will be 12 new characters in 5 months. The game will be completely different in 5 months. The online is frustrating. I don't feel good about winning/losing. Mashing Hp or hk to get launcher is too easy. Jumping is too good. These are a few things I dislike.

If health doesn't regenerate then what's the point of tagging?

Edit: Oh, you just what it to be KoF. Gotcha.
    Fat.
    Yeah I would like it to be a good honest fighting game. But I think if a character can switch for free and regain his life, he goes from having 1000 hp to 1500 hp and then we time out. I think it is really stupid that I can land a big combo and spend my meter to do 60% on your character just for you to land a sweep or throw and get to tag out for free and regain your life so that the combo only effects 30% of your lifebar.

I enjoy playing SFxT... I just think it is not a solid tournament game

well sfxt is a bad game....but in other news... super battle opera umvc3.

end of fighting games as we know it. PEACE NIGGAS GONNA GO PRO IN SC2/QUAKELIVE WHERE THE REAL MONEY IS AT.
  • nacuflipnacuflip 磁石 Joined: Posts: 546
    I want to learn kof also just bec of Iori and I want the shirt at Evo so I matters well learn it
    Iusedoom
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
    well sfxt is a bad game....but in other news... super battle opera umvc3.

end of fighting games as we know it. PEACE NIGGAS GONNA GO PRO IN SC2/QUAKELIVE WHERE THE REAL MONEY IS AT.
    there's not much money in quake these days lol

but I respect anyone who wants to play it, it's a great game
    SFxT is my favorite game out right now, you guys just suck at it.

http://bit.ly/HuwJoH
    3m 34s in case the link doesn't work right
    SFxT is my favorite game out right now, you guys just suck at it.

my brain can't comprehend what this post means, i must have the poo brain. am try to figure you if u argue or gloat or something or spell bushido correctivity with u or typo in mane. either way, press jab
    ryu does a fucking raging demo dude. ANIME WHERE ANY THING CAN HAPPEN.

and i dunno why every one thinks sfxt sucks. you press buttons and you are safe on everything you do. marvel mentality players should love that shit. sfxt was fun for me until i knew magneto wasn't in it. was hoping those character dlcs included him. crossing fingers for at least sentinel.
    ken*