Comments

• BrooklynBrooklyn breathe water. Joined: Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    :)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
    llgittens
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
    psn/steam: urcreditscore xbox: urcr3ditscor3
  • level1onlinelevel1online master ninja Joined: Posts: 526
    ok, so what's up with the EVO stream party? besides Serenity Games, anybody hosting this year?
    "F--- you guys. Someday I'll be champion of Evo and get laid by Kayane in a bed full of money." - Pierre.
  • _xxNOBODYxx__xxNOBODYxx_ NOBODY'S BITCH! Joined: Posts: 1,086
    ok, so what's up with the EVO stream party? besides Serenity Games, anybody hosting this year?
    The runback from last year is on. I'm sure you were there. But idk if the host wants me putting it on blast, so I'll keep it at this. Same place as last year! If you don't know, ask, well, not me!
    Mentality is reality; attitude determines latitude; whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
  • Sly_GuySly_Guy Yagyu_Guy Joined: Posts: 65
    Yo, it's been a while since I've had the opportunity to have some cave casuals, but I'm starting them up again. I'll be hosting an Evo runback/bbq at my cave on the 7th. Everyone is welcome, if you want some food I'll have eats, but I'd ask that you either bring something as well to toss on the grill or toss a few bucks to those who provide. Also, I could use setups, so if you bring one you can eat for free. If you don't know where I live, message me here or text me at 540-809-9298. Hope to see you here good people.
  • robert.mackenn05robert.mackenn05 Joined: Posts: 11
    New to SRK, glad to find people who share my interests. Gonna visit Serenity one of these Sun. or Tues. nights, hope to find some people to help me get better
  • _xxNOBODYxx__xxNOBODYxx_ NOBODY'S BITCH! Joined: Posts: 1,086
    Yo, it's been a while since I've had the opportunity to have some cave casuals, but I'm starting them up again. I'll be hosting an Evo runback/bbq at my cave on the 7th. Everyone is welcome, if you want some food I'll have eats, but I'd ask that you either bring something as well to toss on the grill or toss a few bucks to those who provide. Also, I could use setups, so if you bring one you can eat for free. If you don't know where I live, message me here or text me at 540-809-9298. Hope to see you here good people.
    That's Saturday. No chance for Sunday instead? I'm down either way. But it'll be much more hype during top 8, like last year. Just wondering...
    New to SRK, glad to find people who share my interests. Gonna visit Serenity one of these Sun. or Tues. nights, hope to find some people to help me get better
    Got a Facebook?
    Mentality is reality; attitude determines latitude; whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
  • ytv-ytv- ! Joined: Posts: 119
    Sweet I'll throw down some burgers for sure. Shit was fun last year :)
  • robert.mackenn05robert.mackenn05 Joined: Posts: 11
    That's Saturday. No chance for Sunday instead? I'm down either way. But it'll be much more hype during top 8, like last year. Just wondering...

Got a Facebook?

yep, just look for Ping MacKenn
  • GuttermouthGuttermouth Joined: Posts: 5
    Never post here or go to any local tourneys but glad to see there is a scene in the Tampa area. Maybe one day I will be able to make it over to Serenity games.
  • xHerxHer Joined: Posts: 16
    Is there a Tampa FGC facebook group ??
  • Hiei356Hiei356 Never Surrender Joined: Posts: 9
    im new to the scene and from the brandon/tampa area, im trying to find places to play and people to play with to help up my game. Saw some folks mention Serenity, where is this located?
  • GuttermouthGuttermouth Joined: Posts: 5
    6151 Central Ave., Saint Petersburg, Florida
    http://www.serenitygames.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Serenity-Games/218569754840396

I have never been but I believe this place is the one being referred to.
    edit: added facebook link.
  • KamanoKamano Tiger Joined: Posts: 396
    here's a link to the facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/266497330081332/

I think you need to ask to join and stuff but it should only take a day tops before someone gets you in
  • Hiei356Hiei356 Never Surrender Joined: Posts: 9
    that's what's up! good looking out!
    Thanks again for hosting Sly Guy!
    "F--- you guys. Someday I'll be champion of Evo and get laid by Kayane in a bed full of money." - Pierre.
  • Pilgrim_PudPilgrim_Pud Ultimo Gringo #HEEL Joined: Posts: 1,513
    Hai guys!
    Fat.
  • Chi-Do-RiChi-Do-Ri AKA THE RAGINCAJIN Joined: Posts: 459
    No, your face is...stupidful. So there!
    " Stop Turtling? Turtling? Are you serious? Did you not see me pick Honda at the select screen? I'm obviously Honda-ing"
    Among Tampa Top 50 Best Honda Players
    TITANS Competitive HANDS MONSTER
    Carey still lives?!?

I feel all warm and comforted by this news. :3
    Fat.
  • Chi-Do-RiChi-Do-Ri AKA THE RAGINCAJIN Joined: Posts: 459
    Psh I even went to Sg like a month ago. Every 6 mo I come out to check my shadow and if I don't see it then its 6 more weeks of winter
    " Stop Turtling? Turtling? Are you serious? Did you not see me pick Honda at the select screen? I'm obviously Honda-ing"
    Among Tampa Top 50 Best Honda Players
    TITANS Competitive HANDS MONSTER
    Your commitment to the down-back lifestyle is inspiring.
    Fat.
  • Wolfy77Wolfy77 Joined: Posts: 1
    New player on scene need lots of practice i live in bradenton but i have gone to SG and will probably be going on a somewhat regular basis if u need someone to practice with hit me up XBLA Bossbone2 I play SSF4AE HDR and MVC2
  • dododonpachidododonpachi andamiro vs capcom? o.0 Joined: Posts: 187
    New player on scene need lots of practice i live in bradenton but i have gone to SG and will probably be going on a somewhat regular basis if u need someone to practice with hit me up XBLA Bossbone2 I play SSF4AE HDR and MVC2

i'm B town too. would be great to play some couch mvc2 sometime
    Tom W. aka charlienash87/nash87 dannabbit
    XBLA: h8erfisternator
  • eiSHeiSH Keepin' it FreestyleiSH Joined: Posts: 1,575
    o.O; Where's the Tampa Never Sleeps stream?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - T.S. Elliot
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
  • BshidoHEATBshidoHEAT The Ninja Super Hero! Joined: Posts: 3,094
    o_O; Where's the Tampa Never Sleeps stream?

You should be able to check the archive at twitch.tv/tampaneversleeps lots of AE action, some UMvC3 and Persona.
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ: BushidoHEAT
    Fighting games and Music www.youtube.com/bushidoheat/
    Music I make www.soundcloud.com/benacosta
    Music others make but I play www.mixcloud.com/benacosta

You should be able to check the archive at twitch.tv/tampaneversleeps lots of AE action, some UMvC3 and Persona.
    Just wanted to make sure SFL took it =P I found out about Tampa Never Sleeps too late =\ I'll make the next one for sure~ Shoutouts to the guy who got the 4G Stream working.
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
    I'm not sure who else from SFL came out other than Tayson, but he got 2nd after Allen ran it back from losers. Greenace and Flocker couldn't make it.

BTW, I'm bugging Tong to put in SFxT in the next TNS, would you SFL guys make it to that?

I'm not sure who else from SFL came out other than Tayson, but he got 2nd after Allen ran it back from losers. Greenace and Flocker couldn't make it.

BTW, I'm bugging Tong to put in SFxT in the next TNS, would you SFL guys make it to that?
    Tayson was our only MVC3 guy to make it to Tampa 'cause he was smart enough to take a bus... I didn't know about Tampa Never Sleeps 'till the day before, and neither did any of my SF4 buddies, the rest of the MVC3 bums could't find rides. For SFxT, I think I can bring a couple people for it like 4-5?, maybe Ryan Hunter might actually be down -- depending on how many people say they're going to show up.

Also, Mystic and Juggernaut (who took 1 & 2 for Persona) are from SFL.
    Tayson was our only MVC3 guy to make it to Tampa 'cause he was smart enough to take a bus... I didn't know about Tampa Never Sleeps 'till the day before, and neither did any of my SF4 buddies, the rest of the MVC3 bums could't find rides. For SFxT, I think I can bring a couple people for it like 4-5?, maybe Ryan Hunter might actually be down -- depending on how many people say they're going to show up.

Also, Mystic and Juggernaut (who took 1 & 2 for Persona) are from SFL.

Word man, I'll let you guys know whats up with the next TNS when Tong and Co. recover from last night/this morning and plans for TNS4 are being talked about.
    Do any of you guys have Facebook? That's where most of the events happen nowadays.

• SergeEatsKidsSergeEatsKids Just a Squirrel trying to get a nut! Joined: Posts: 3
    back on the habit. dat crack. dat bunny rabbit. Foo-foo dust. Electric kool-aid. Devil’s dandruff. White dragon and Yao. Twinkie and Yam. Cotton brothers. Candy Sticks. etc.
    Word man, I'll let you guys know whats up with the next TNS when Tong and Co. recover from last night/this morning and plans for TNS4 are being talked about.
    Do any of you guys have Facebook? That's where most of the events happen nowadays.
    Yeah I just reactivated -_-; I'll try to find you guys.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/266497330081332/
    It's a closed group now, if you need me to let you in
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.acosta.16
    Yeah I just reactivated -_-; I'll try to find you guys.

• So_Zetta_SlowSo_Zetta_Slow Joined: Posts: 6
    Would you mind if I got an invite also? I've been having a hard time finding games in Tampa.
    no prob just send me a message
    Would you mind if I got an invite also? I've been having a hard time finding games in Tampa.

• CanadianDstryrCanadianDstryr The Mundane Cinderella Joined: Posts: 2,071
    Hello, my name is Chris and I am a King of Fighters player playing out of the Orlando area.
    Very recently, central Florida KoF has been struggling with attendance at events. A tournament in Altimonte was cancelled this week because we couldn't even put together an eight man bracket. Two weeks ago at TNS wasn't much better, we drew eleven.
    That got some of the locals to talking about what we might do to save this game before it disappears outright. The conclusion we came to was that we need to network a lot better. Get central Florida on the same page as north and south Florida. Be willing to travel. Basically turn the smaller local scenes into one big Florida scene.

Most of central Florida's (at least around Orlando) communication is done through Facebook, and if that's the case here, if you could give me some names of the local KoF players I'd appreciate it greatly. If not, I will be stopping by the regional boards occasionally, more often closer to events, and I encourage you guys to do the same.

Thank you.
    Fighting a losing fight my friend.
    Fat.
  • CanadianDstryrCanadianDstryr The Mundane Cinderella Joined: Posts: 2,071
    Maybe so, but until FiM comes out or Capcom miraculously puts together CvS2 HD, I don't have a game to fall back on. So I'm going to do everything I can to try to keep this game going.
  • booty clapperbooty clapper Grrrrrr Joined: Posts: 1,726
    I'm gonna be in town for a week or so. Anyone play any old shit? Where are the sessions/gatherings at?
    #SNKPlaymore & #Alpha2 on efnet
    Almost everyone in Tampa plays CvS2, a bunch of us play MvC2/XvsSF, there is a small 3S population too. ST/HDR has it's place. If your around the St.Pete area come out to Serenity on Sunday, check out the address in my sig.

• Winge HingeWinge Hinge Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey guys, I am a fairly new player to umvc3 and am trying to find a local scene so I can play and get better without having to travel too far as I live in Sarasota and can't afford to travel every week to play casuals. I read there were weekly casuals at Livingston's a while back and was wondering if that was still going on.