The Official Toonami Thread: Fight tha powa!

Comments

• MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,843 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    yeahhhhhhh this scene with the hot bath is speaking to me....holy shit..
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,813
    This bath scene, in the original (and thus uncensored) run,
    was borderline rape. Involving Ragyo caressing Satsuki and whatnot, which led up to the moan she had. It's been awhile, but I believe she also mentions that it's not the first time Ragyo did it either and that she's done it to her several times.
    PSN: rayplay
    Best widowmaker in North Korea.
    "He's gonna switch to wireless mid greed sever."
  • Icy Black DeepIcy Black Deep Still training... Joined: Posts: 1,453
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Since I know nothing of either show, here's hoping for winners.

Not familiar with Akame Ga Kill, but Michiko & Hatchin is pure win.
    New Jersey
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,250
    rayplay wrote: »
    was borderline rape. Involving Ragyo caressing Satsuki and whatnot, which led up to the moan she had. It's been awhile, but I believe she also mentions that it's not the first time Ragyo did it either and that she's done it to her several times.

Yep...pretty much... I don't see anything that's BORDERLINE. It's pretty blatant to me.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    Since I know nothing of either show, here's hoping for winners.

Not familiar with Akame Ga Kill, but Michiko & Hatchin is pure win.
    I can vouch as well that Michiko and Hatchin is pretty damn good.

Also, I come bearing gifts:
    um7R5Q4.gif
    ADu14yM.gif
    KnhJFQe.gif
    And one more for now
    NuaGnQL.gif
    That last one is actually one of the reasons I went ahead and watched the show during the initial run instead of waiting like I normally do.
    And now half the thread will suddenly disappear for a half an hour for "no reason"
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,559
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I miss this Vegeta...

Clever, cunning, and one step ahead.

What happened to you, Vegeta?

He got married.

To Bulma.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    I miss this Vegeta...

Clever, cunning, and one step ahead.

What happened to you, Vegeta?

He got married.

To Bulma.

He just couldn't pass up the free armor and training rooms.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    On kill La Kill:
    .................Aliens. Why is it always aliens?

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Naraku probably wondering why ALL his incarnations couldn't just perform the job he asks of them professionally like that.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,311
    Well @Starhammer, Inuyasha should be wrapping up next week. That nigga Naraku is finally about to get got.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Well @Starhammer, Inuyasha should be wrapping up next week. That nigga Naraku is finally about to get got.

heh. Soon, I will be able to claim that I did NOT watch so much as a single episode. Speaking of getting got.

Buster call initiated: EVEYRBODY GETS SHOT!!!!!

LMFAO@Frankie. 100 face bitchslap technique. On top of that, Luffy and Lucci gonna tangle finally.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,740
    edited May 2015
    EDIT: Just nevermind.
    KOF 14 team: Robert/King/K'
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,740

So wait, are they
    glancing over the fact that Ragyo molests Satsuki basically any chance she gets? Kind of important. Also, clearly rape, the original scene plays out like you're supposed to be creeped out by what was happening.

Could you point out any other differences between the original run and this one from now on? I want to know what they decide to change.
    KOF 14 team: Robert/King/K'
    For any who may have missed the intruder trailer:

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    It begins...
    Not really sure what the whole "Intruder" thing is about, but my man had shields on his ship. He already know about that life.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Not really sure what the whole "Intruder" thing is about, but my man had shields on his ship. He already know about that life.

-Starhammer-

...Do you not remember the first Intruder?
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,246
    Yeah...first intruder was creepy and actually ended up in t-...you know what? You should probably watch it on youtube if you're interested. It wasn't half bad for the event that it was back in the day and it gave more life to Tom and the Absolution crew.
    High Enough

If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

Saitsu wrote: »

-Starhammer-

...Do you not remember the first Intruder?

Actually, no. Believe it or not, I was in Japan at the time and we didn't get CN. I actually had NEVER seen the first intruder until now. Stopped by the Lockdown eps too. Sweet. Now I'm hyped for next intruder ep. Anybody got any guess as to what it's gonna be?

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    I know we all purged it from our minds, but does anyone other than me wanna see TOM 3 get eaten by the Intruder monster?

That abomination was the harbinger of death for OG Toonami...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    I know we all purged it from our minds, but does anyone other than me wanna see TOM 3 get eaten by the Intruder monster?

That abomination was the harbinger of death for OG Toonami...

Who knows? Maybe the original TOM will return for his job. I hope moltar comes back too if that's the case.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Zebster wrote: »

So wait, are they
    glancing over the fact that Ragyo molests Satsuki basically any chance she gets? Kind of important. Also, clearly rape, the original scene plays out like you're supposed to be creeped out by what was happening.

Could you point out any other differences between the original run and this one from now on? I want to know what they decide to change.
    Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been frequenting these boards as often as I used to (chalk it up to bloodborne and work). So far, it's been pretty good on censorship. I haven't noticed anything else that drastic (yet at least). Then again, it was that scene in particular that I was pretty positive was gonna get censorship and so it was the only one I was actively looking out for. There are about maybe two or three more scenes in the show that might get some censorship, but I wouldn't be surprised if they left them alone, especially one in particular which kinda can't be censored due to, and though I'm spoiler tagging this, I'm gonna talk around it as best as possible,
    well they already don't censor any of the "nudity" when ryuko and satsuki transform, and it's basically that, albeit more widespread, but since it's in that style, they'll likely leave it alone.

Anyway I'll keep an eye out for any other changes. In fact, you might (I HIGHLY doubt it) see one in this episode. But keep in mind it's already tv MA rated so they don't have to censor too much.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,559
    Oh damn what the shit now
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist

BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEAH BOY!

Shit's about to get REALLY REAL from here on out... Do NOT miss an episode now.

Time to dip out for a half-hour.
    By the way, in case you didn't guess it, this is basically the anti-spiral invasion. Next episode, shit gets much, much, much, more real. Like the series as you've seen isn't dark, but it's about to get to it's darkest moments these next few episodes. Saying that, buckle up. If you thought the show was good, get ready to see why Trigger is saving anime. In addition to Ninja Slayer of course: Also, gif for the week:
    tumblr_npe7yfqtzR1rvb8cmo1_400.gif
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,593

BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I've seen the entire series already (except for the OVA), I won't spoil it, but that was my favorite part of the show. Satsuki was like, "Sike, bitch!".
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
    Sonichuman wrote: »
    I'm late as hell on this but I'm chuckling at how many people thought that kill la kill was ending last weekend. We still have a ways to go. Consider it just slightly over half done.

nah...the halfway point is when THAT happens....

Edit: I actually take that back after rechecking the episode lists. THAT actually happens further in than I thought.

not another THAT................

Senketsu: "Matoi. You must be careful. Beware of "THAT" jutsu."
    Matoi: "Beware of.............What rthe hell are you talking about?"
    Senketsu: "When the time comes, you will be tempted to use it, but you must not."
    Matoi: "Well, now that you've gone and said that, I'm sure I'll bust out "THAT" Jutsu somewhere in the next three to four eps. The way this show has been going, I'm guessing somebody will end up butt ass naked with a large explosion in the background."
    Senketsu: "You will see. EVERYONE will see............"

-Starhammer-

I'm not going to really delve into what happens since I don't want to spoil it at all for those who haven't watched it...but you'll what THAT is when it happens.

..............Ryu Face just stabbed her mom and declared herself as an enemy of everything her mom was about. Right about now she's probably feeling like that poor clown in the Akira movie.

tetsuo-vs-clown-o_zps80yc11ye.gif

Remember kids. Always watch out for the swerve.

On sword art II:

OMG. This is the very reason why I should've listened to the rest of you and avoided this show. Geez bitches, compare sob stories already. Cry some more...........on second thought, no. You're turning the whole damn place into a water stage.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Dramatix wrote: »

BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I've seen the entire series already (except for the OVA), I won't spoil it, but that was my favorite part of the show. Satsuki was like, "Sike, bitch!".

The OVA ep was a really nice way to close things out and show the growth of all the characters as well as shed some light on Hououmaru's backstory.
    I haven't seen the OVA yet...need to get on that. But yeah....I was interested to see ya'lls reaction when THAT happened.

Also Vegeta's rape face is still funny.
    High Enough

OMG. This is the very reason why I should've listened to the rest of you and avoided this show. Geez bitches, compare sob stories already. Cry some more...........on second thought, no. You're turning the whole damn place into a water stage.

-Starhammer-

I've been watching SAO II with some interest...Sinon flaking out after trying to be a hardass to Kirito for some time now annoyed the hell out of me. You mean you can't even just take a shot for cover purposes to save your life? You can't shoot an INANIMATE OBJECT!? I was halfway hoping Kirito would 'accidentally' nudge her useless ass off the bike.
    High Enough

edited June 2015
    Yo! That art style on that crazy ass Adult Swim commercial was DEFINITELY Paul Robertson. They got him doing stuff for them?

Edit: Had to check through the episodes of Shippuden really quick...looks like there's 2 episodes left of filler before things start getting back on track.
    High Enough

This is the last filler ep of OP for this arc. After this Luffy and Rob Lucci got unfinished business to take care of...then some winding down before an event takes place that leads up to an absolute massive shitstorm later....the shitstorm that I'm hoping that the series makes it too.
    High Enough

BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stabbed in the back....Literally.
    This is the last filler ep of OP for this arc. After this Luffy and Rob Lucci got unfinished business to take care of...then some winding down before an event takes place that leads up to an absolute massive shitstorm later....the shitstorm that I'm hoping that the series makes it too.

at least it hit at a good time for me. Got stuck in some stages on a mission that normally are finished in a matter of minutes. At least the filler took care of me. Next week, no excuses and no interference from outside sources.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Uh oh. Stab mom in the heart, and she won't even quit talking shit. Yeah, it's about to get crazy in here.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Also, Mako's brother's penis was able to be seen in the original run. Was one of those tiny drawn ones, like Bart's in the Simpson's movie. No idea if we actually did see it in this or last week's episode and I didn't notice, but so far I haven't seen it so just pointing out changed stuff.
    Well now... Satsuki got uppity, and Ragyo showed her who the real final boss is.

Mama spank.
    You probably could have told her that without ripping out her heart....but I guess she had to be 100% certain.
    High Enough

Also, Mako's brother's penis was able to be seen in the original run. Was one of those tiny drawn ones, like Bart's in the Simpson's movie. No idea if we actually did see it in this or last week's episode and I didn't notice, but so far I haven't seen it so just pointing out changed stuff.

also Dat (ryu face) ass.

Aw shiet. I think that shit hitting the fan moment has arrived. mom beat the paint off satsuki, Matoi got straight one-shotted through the heart, and NOW the life fibers are about to be all over the human race like a cheap coat. FOR REAL. Next week? you know where I'll be.

.................and also, Dat (ryu face) ass.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file