The Official Toonami Thread: Fight tha powa!

Comments

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,741
    Giraffe most broken animal release nerf patch plz.

Only Oda could make turning into a Giraffe a deadly combat power.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,866
    This bastards should've gotten that A5 Meat. Nikumi is not amused.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    LMFAO!!! Fucking kill la kill keeps me like this.

movie%20villain%20laugh%20LOL_zpsquvhwmyh.gif

"Composite meat armor". money mike about to pimp this shit!!!! Just.............Damn. there is no end to the lolz here.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Poor fool. He's no match for the King of the Harem.
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 18,920
    That guy's thirst was real. Can't even wait till Sinon is done with the tourney.
    Sonichuman wrote: »
    That guy's thirst was real. Can't even wait till Sinon is done with the tourney.

Someone needs to tell the Bosch that you can only get women one anime at a time and he has a harem on Bleach. No transfers.
    Alright seems Toonami is back after that bizarre weekly outage that lasts about 22 minutes. Seems to be okay, but it goes out again in another half-hour for some strange reason.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,494
    So is Naraku the dumbest main villain of all time?
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    So is Naraku the dumbest main villain of all time?

He's actually pretty clever, but he falls into the classic villain trope of wanting to taunt his foes before he finishes them... Which is actually a part of the plot of him needing to feed true despair and darkness into the Shikon Jewel.

Of course, pissing off every main character in the series enough to have them all team up to want you dead isn't exactly a brilliant course of action for someone who intends to win... But he's still the slipperiest villian this side of David Xanatos, so I guess it (almost) works for him.
    You pressed the 'Robin' button...you shouldn't have done that.
    Master of the four sword style.

................Still uses only 2. You were just waiting to die, weren't you?

...............btw, shoulda went with Ostrich powers.

just sayin.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Luffy's fight just got serious.
    lol....Piccolo lie? nah....
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,275
    Anyone see The Epidemic at ringside during that ass whippin'?
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    At least Vegeta gets this L back.

All those other Ls, however...
    Was that dude saying "skeet skeet skeet" as he was jamming that sword in that guy?
    Twitchy | Twatter
    edited May 2015
    lol.

Matoi: Hey satsuki. what's red, black and blue, and hurts like hell right now?
    Satsuki: The hell are you talking ab.........................*Gets blood in her eyes and eats the mint snuff.*
    Matoi: DAT RYU FACE!!! BAM BITCH!!!!!

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on

AV by Rick Ross.
    why didn't robin just kick him in the face? Not like her legs were tied up.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited May 2015
    grrr...............didn't even see it double until now.

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on

AV by Rick Ross.
    Those Seastone cuffs are like Kryptonite to Devil Fruit users. DF users completely lose their strength when they're on.

Usopp with the save... The transformation into GOD USOPP has begun.
    Someone ban that fool for aimbotting.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    damn Robin. Honda was doing it wrong all these years.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • TragedyKhadaafiTragedyKhadaafi ☆☆ not the pappy ☆☆ Joined: Posts: 1,337
    heard it was a kill la kill marathon today, meh. final episode today im guessing.
    And the most useless powerup in Anime history goes to...
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,494
    edited May 2015
    Saitsu wrote: »

Hey man it helped cut off Frieza's tail so it wasn't totally useless.

I would say Bleach has the most "useless" power ups *looks at Chad*
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316

Not really. Krillin's Destructo Disk maintained the same level of...sharpness I guess, from its first use. Krillin becoming stronger doesn't really affect it, sort of like the Solar Flare.
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,260

Not really. Krillin's Destructo Disk maintained the same level of...sharpness I guess, from its first use. Krillin becoming stronger doesn't really affect it, sort of like the Solar Flare.

Yeah, that's the one thing I liked about certain techniques in Dragonball and DBZ. Even after the one-millionth ultra-destruction-wave attack, simple stuff such as blinding the fuck outta someone and then using a cut-them-the-hell-up move can STILL work wonders across the board, no matter how strong someone is.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
    DAMN. Lesson learned: Don't ever try to fucking finish a stage in time to watch a show. every little bitch on the planet will be in the way. Well, I acutally DID finish it in time, so I guess the real point is this:

Yes. I AM that good. Don't get in my way.

Now it's time for the curse of the Ryu face. Still not sure why this is a repeat tho.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited May 2015
    It's a marathon. We finishing the series tonight?
    Anyway, as it was said, KLK marathon tonight.
    edited May 2015

WHATEVER TEN TEN GETS!!!!

Well, if we're getting a KLK marathon, I'm guessing things are ending soon for this crazy ride. any idea what the replacement anime will be?

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    We don't even know the replacement for Inuyasha yet either.

If two anime are ending soon, it seems a bit odd that we don't know what's coming.
    We don't even know the replacement for Inuyasha yet either.

If two anime are ending soon, it seems a bit odd that we don't know what's coming.

indeed. I hope they're just leaving this for a big surprise. Either way, we won't have long to wait to see what's what. I swear if they feed us an inuyasha rerun................

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Hour-long Sword Art Online III will replace both of them, and our Saturday nights will be long to Toonami for its entire run.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    AW NAW HE DID NOT!!! Straight shittin' on the competition. And then, when all looked most bleak..................................

N DA BUTT!!! Lmfao..................It hurts so good.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,813
    I'm late as hell on this but I'm chuckling at how many people thought that kill la kill was ending last weekend. We still have a ways to go. Consider it just slightly over half done.
    PSN: rayplay
    Best widowmaker in North Korea.
    "He's gonna switch to wireless mid greed sever."
    edited May 2015
    rayplay wrote: »
    I'm late as hell on this but I'm chuckling at how many people thought that kill la kill was ending last weekend. We still have a ways to go. Consider it just slightly over half done.

nah...the halfway point is when THAT happens....

Edit: I actually take that back after rechecking the episode lists. THAT actually happens further in than I thought.

Edit: I actually take that back after rechecking the episode lists. THAT actually happens further in than I thought.

not another THAT................

Senketsu: "Matoi. You must be careful. Beware of "THAT" jutsu."
    Matoi: "Beware of.............What rthe hell are you talking about?"
    Senketsu: "When the time comes, you will be tempted to use it, but you must not."
    Matoi: "Well, now that you've gone and said that, I'm sure I'll bust out "THAT" Jutsu somewhere in the next three to four eps. The way this show has been going, I'm guessing somebody will end up butt ass naked with a large explosion in the background."
    Senketsu: "You will see. EVERYONE will see............"

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited May 2015
    Starhammer wrote: »

not another THAT................

Senketsu: "Matoi. You must be careful. Beware of "THAT" jutsu."
    Matoi: "Beware of.............What rthe hell are you talking about?"
    Senketsu: "When the time comes, you will be tempted to use it, but you must not."
    Matoi: "Well, now that you've gone and said that, I'm sure I'll bust out "THAT" Jutsu somewhere in the next three to four eps. The way this show has been going, I'm guessing somebody will end up butt ass naked with a large explosion in the background."
    Senketsu: "You will see. EVERYONE will see............"

-Starhammer-

I'm not going to really delve into what happens since I don't want to spoil it at all for those who haven't watched it...but you'll what THAT is when it happens.
    Post edited by Sonichuman on