The Official Toonami Thread: Fight tha powa!

Comments

• ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,562
    This fool Miroku done had 3 kids in 3 years?

Dude trying to pull a NickRocks and spawn the next MvC champ.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,356
    This fool Miroku done had 3 kids in 3 years?

Dude trying to pull a NickRocks and spawn the next MvC champ.

Did you really think that nigga would waste a second getting busy with Sango?

But wait for it... the best line in the series is about to be spoken.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Icy Black DeepIcy Black Deep Still training... Joined: Posts: 1,454
    And that's where quarter-demons come from.
    New Jersey
    That Sesshomaru face...

That's the first time he's ever looked like he REALLY wanted to kill a nigga.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,078
    Dramatix wrote: »
    Saitsu wrote: »

BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I've seen the entire series already (except for the OVA), I won't spoil it, but that was my favorite part of the show. Satsuki was like, "Sike, bitch!".
    Is this in reference to KLK? If so I didn't know there was an OVA. If not then ignore.

It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,271
    Lucci just got hit with the reality check. Dude thought he was gonna just iron body that shit...NAH SON lol.
    High Enough

If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

• SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,271
    Lucci just got hit with the reality check. Dude thought he was gonna just iron body that shit...NAH SON lol.
    High Enough

If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I've seen the entire series already (except for the OVA), I won't spoil it, but that was my favorite part of the show. Satsuki was like, "Sike, bitch!".
    Is this in reference to KLK? If so I didn't know there was an OVA. If not then ignore.

KLK has a final, epilogue episode that ties up some loose ends and sheds light on some of Haohmaru's backstory.

As for One Piece just now, Luffy got MARIO BIG on Lucci's ass.
    I'll have to find that. Thanks Po.
    I'll have to find that. Thanks Po.

It should be easily found online. It was an extra on the DVD release.
    Yea I'm sure it will be no problem. I'll look for it tonight when I when get the episodes for Fate UBW since I need to catch up on that something fierce.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sonichuman wrote: »

fuck. Fell asleep during the gap and didn't wake up in time to see OP. I need to find that ep online somewhere and watch it now. youtube activate!!!

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,595
    Ray (Rice) Ragyo gave Mike Tyson a run for his money in Kill La Kill.

As for Inuyasha, I imagine Kagome getting sick and being rushed back to the well in order to get to a hospital - unless she really can't go back. Did she even go to college? Though Sota did say she got "married" right out of high school.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."

As for Inuyasha, I imagine Kagome getting sick and being rushed back to the well in order to get to a hospital - unless she really can't go back. Did she even go to college? Though Sota did say she got "married" right out of high school.

After they destroyed the Shikon Jewel, the Bone-Eater's Well sent Inuyasha back to his time and locked Kagome back in hers, then disappeared.

After finishing High School, the Well reappeared and she was able to return to the Feudal Era and be with Inuyasha... Leading to her hilarious "big brother/brother-in-law" greeting to Sesshomaru.
    Found my torrents last night but shut down BT to do something else then forgot to turn it back on *Profound sadness*

lol
    edited June 2015
    po pimpus wrote: »

After they destroyed the Shikon Jewel, the Bone-Eater's Well sent Inuyasha back to his time and locked Kagome back in hers, then disappeared.

After finishing High School, the Well reappeared and she was able to return to the Feudal Era and be with Inuyasha... Leading to her hilarious "big brother/brother-in-law" greeting to Sesshomaru.

So, in the end Inuyasha gets away from the bitch, but the fucking portal opens again, sticking him with Kagome's worthless bitching ass AGAIN. Dear Dogboy..............
    ............SORRY, ABOUT YO' DAMN LUCK!!!!!1

checked out the luffy vs lucci fight. Poor lucci got SMASHED. All your boys ate it anyways, so of course you would too. Shoulda stuck to team play ya filthy animals..........

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,273
    I missed Toonami last night because I was stranded at my brother's...lovely.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    edited June 2015
    po pimpus wrote: »
    That Sesshomaru face...

That's the first time he's ever looked like he REALLY wanted to kill a nigga.

Inuyasha looked like he wanted to lock her ass up in another Mado for that shit.

Shame that Sesshomaru never got his own spin-off. Every episode could have taken only the time of what would be both the start and end credits, and each one the same story -- Someone pisses him off, he proceeds to wreck shit, and walks away. Where's the other 28 minutes of the show? There are none. The dog demon is not interested in wasting his time entertaining you worthless mortals.

That last episode of KLK...
    tumblr_mshftywyd21qzdceqo1_500.gif
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Starhammer wrote: »
    I need to find that ep online somewhere and watch it now. youtube activate!!!
    Most of these are on Hulu as long as you don't mind subtitled over dubbed.
    New Jersey
    I need to find that ep online somewhere and watch it now. youtube activate!!!
    Most of these are on Hulu as long as you don't mind subtitled over dubbed.

sorry. I'm one of the filthy mongrels who doesn't have Hulu, but I did find it on youtube. Poor Lucci. I wish Luffy had killed that fucking bird tho, but he did the job that needed to be done and got out of dodge. I'm tempted to go see the end of the KLK fights, but I can wait. Next saturday the new ish comes. Can hardly wait to cure the sleep gap, at least in part.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Regular [free] Hulu, not Hulu Plus.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/555179#i0,p0,s6,d0

Unless you're trying to watch on something that's not a computer. Then there's no free Hulu. So just don't do that.
    New Jersey
    Regular [free] Hulu, not Hulu Plus.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/555179#i0,p0,s6,d0

Unless you're trying to watch on something that's not a computer. Then there's no free Hulu. So just don't do that.

ah. this will work. *Throws away the filthy mongrel pelt* Didn't fit right anyways.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    It is that time gents.

.............TIME TO PLAY ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!!!!

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    ...No more Australian voice...the disappointment.
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,562
    ...No more Australian voice...the disappointment.

He was my favorite alien Aussie.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    You'd think Krillin would know how to deal with Psychic fighters after the whole shit with Chaotzu.
    Oh look, we got time skips now.
    Damn. them are some UGLY tuxes. This is coming from a guy who used to run around dressed like the cracker jack kid for a livng.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited June 2015
    Hey, they made Senketsu cry.

EDIT: And she keeps staring straight into..."the light".
    I have no words for what was going on there.
    Twitchy | Twatter
  • TragedyKhadaafiTragedyKhadaafi ☆☆ not the pappy ☆☆ Joined: Posts: 1,341
    I have no words for what was going on there.

yup same....

I have one. Spanking
    So...Ryuko's taking it well.
    rayplay wrote: »
    I'm late as hell on this but I'm chuckling at how many people thought that kill la kill was ending last weekend. We still have a ways to go. Consider it just slightly over half done.

nah...the halfway point is when THAT happens....

Edit: I actually take that back after rechecking the episode lists. THAT actually happens further in than I thought.

not another THAT................

Senketsu: "Matoi. You must be careful. Beware of "THAT" jutsu."
    Matoi: "Beware of.............What rthe hell are you talking about?"
    Senketsu: "When the time comes, you will be tempted to use it, but you must not."
    Matoi: "Well, now that you've gone and said that, I'm sure I'll bust out "THAT" Jutsu somewhere in the next three to four eps. The way this show has been going, I'm guessing somebody will end up butt ass naked with a large explosion in the background."
    Senketsu: "You will see. EVERYONE will see............"

-Starhammer-

I'm not going to really delve into what happens since I don't want to spoil it at all for those who haven't watched it...but you'll what THAT is when it happens.

I think the mysterious,"THAT" you refer to just reared its bare bottom tonight. I admit. I did NOT see that coming.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Alright, time to start shooting up a church.
    The way she said "devotee" I thought she was talking about one of these.
    Freedom-Of-Choice-Devo-Shirt.jpg
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Can I please kill these fuckers? PLEASE?!?!
  • ItomeItome Joined: Posts: 197
    edited June 2015
    Can I please kill these fuckers? PLEASE?!?!

Fuck man I would body all these motherfuckers.

OH SHIT SHES WHUPPING ASS
    Licky licky licky
    FUCK YEAH! Please don't go back home...not without an assault rifle.
  • ItomeItome Joined: Posts: 197
    No lie I would tap DAT Michiko ass
    Licky licky licky

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file