Star Wars

Comments

• SesshomaruSesshomaru Joined: Posts: 559
    What is this Gray Jedi nonsense? it seem to be the main focus on the next chapter, what do you guys think?
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,034
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Why hasn't there been an order placed to keep him away from all planes?

Because somehow the Real Life Harison Ford is more of a Bad-ass pilot than Han Solo ever was.

Well yeah, Chewie does all the heavy lifting for Han, we all know this!
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,952
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Why hasn't there been an order placed to keep him away from all planes?

Because somehow the Real Life Harison Ford is more of a Bad-ass pilot than Han Solo ever was.

Well yeah, Chewie does all the heavy lifting for Han, we all know this!

No, like seriously in real life Harrison Ford volunteers his piloting skills for rescue missions.
    Like looking for lost hitch hikers in the wilderness, air dropping emergency supplies, rescuing climbers stuck in the mountains
    He sometimes fly in conditions most emergency crews refuse to fly in. Among actual pilots, Ford is a living legend.

Depending how the investigation goes, Ford would get a slap on the wrist.
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,859
    Sesshomaru wrote: »
    What is this Gray Jedi nonsense? it seem to be the main focus on the next chapter, what do you guys think?

Think its some try to be hyped up way for these assholes to invent a badass that can use the force without identifying with a strict ideology.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    edited February 15
    crucades wrote: »
    Sesshomaru wrote: »

Think its some try to be hyped up way for these assholes to invent a badass that can use the force without identifying with a strict ideology.

There been hints of a Grey or middle ground in the new Star Wars materials for a while now.
    Ahsoka Tano is possibly the first of a new wave of "grey Jedi" we see in the new Media

I see Anakin Skywalker as bring balance to the force, not to wipe the Sith but to get rid or reduce Dogmatic Zealot views in both the Light and Darkside users.
    The Jedi as an organization lost their way and gone way too political. The original Jedi was hinted to be more like Bendu in Rebels, someone who use and allied in both the Ashla and Bogan (The light and the dark).

It Could be where Luke went and was missing for all those years, Luke was looking for some of the more ancient Jedi temples to find out what went wrong with the original Jedi and his own school and bring Force users back to the true path. Harmony don't exist with peace or good, none of that trash but with true balance. The Force is a part of Nature, and Nature seeks a natural Equilibrium.

Snoke and Rylo aren't Sith, Snoke could be something older than the Sith and Rylo could be something "New".
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,290
    Kylo*
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    ps6BzY0.jpg
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,508 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-force-friday-ii-coming-september-1-2017
    Attention, Star Wars fans: It’s time to make some room on your desk, toy shelf, bookshelf, and in your closet.

Disney and Lucasfilm today announced Star Wars Force Friday II, a global fan event celebrating the launch of Star Wars: The Last Jedi products. Toys, collectibles, books, apparel, and more will go on sale beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, September 1, 2017, with stores around the world opening for a weekend-long celebration of all things Star Wars. In addition, packaging for the new line, featuring striking images of a lightsaber-wielding Rey, Poe Dameron, and Finn, was also revealed today and can be seen below.

tumblr_olh0gdRHse1s6w6foo1_540.jpg

“The first Star Wars Force Friday event was truly unique, uniting fans across five continents in an unprecedented global live unboxing event ahead of thousands of midnight openings at retail,” said Jimmy Pitaro, chairman, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media. “We’re excited to confirm that Star Wars Force Friday is back for The Last Jedi. Plans for this year’s worldwide event are top secret, but expect something befitting the excitement around the next episode of the Star Wars saga.”

Star Wars fans around the globe embraced Force Friday in 2015, with hundreds of thousands turning up to stores at midnight to be the first to get their hands on merchandise from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Toys from the new line were revealed via a global livestream unboxing event with top Maker Studios creators that unfolded over 18 hours, 15 different cities and 12 countries, attracting millions of views on YouTube. Fans took to social media to share their experiences with nearly 3 billion Twitter impressions about the events, using #ForceFriday.

Jill Wilfert, vice president of global licensing and entertainment from The LEGO Group commented, “It was so much fun to be a part of Star Wars Force Friday, and we can’t wait for fans to join this year’s celebration as we reveal new Star Wars: The Last Jedi products during Force Friday II — a global event that will connect fans and families, and allow them to build, create and share their experiences with others.”
    Details of how fans can participate will be revealed closer to the event, but the worldwide launch will tap new technology and Star Wars mythology to create a unique experience for fans. Just like 2015, products for The Last Jedi will be kept under wraps until Force Friday II to preserve surprises for fans. As well as introducing new characters from the movie in toy form, the line will build on the success of products like Sphero’s BB-8, introducing more innovative technology to bring the characters and stories from the film to life in unique ways.

“Toys play a unique role in the Star Wars universe, and we’re proud to have been part of that incredible legacy for the past 40 years. The new line for The Last Jedi is our most innovative yet, and we’re excited to unveil it on Force Friday II,” said Samantha Lomow, senior vice president at Hasbro.

Oh damn.............Rey looks ready.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    edited February 17
    Weird I remember her losing a fight and almost losing another one in Force Unleashed...
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,695
    Woody Harrelson?!
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    Lol right? So random.
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,145
    edited February 22
    That image gives me a weird "cheap direct to video sequel without any of the original actors" kinda vibe.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,334
    edited February 22

Han Solo movie starts filming...........

Not feeling it one bit . . .
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Apparently the translations for "The Last Jedi" seem to indicate its meant to be plural? Take it with a grain of salt

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 5,993
    That image gives me a weird "cheap direct to video sequel without any of the original actors" kinda vibe.

Yeah it reminds me of Rogue One. It had that weird cheap direct to video sequel without any of the originals actors kind of vibe. That so turned out to be true.....oh wait :coffee: /s
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,165 mod
    Man, this week's Rebels was too good.
    Fuckin' TIE Defender murkin most of Gold Squadron.

Then, more importantly, the formation of the honest to goodness Rebel Alliance over Dantooine. In a way better manner than the Fan FicForce Unleashed.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,443
    Episode 7 is not good...
    edited March 19
    Reminds me of Episde 1 without JarJar and family
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,523
    edited March 19
    Was the Maul v Kenobi runback on Tatoonie this weekend?!
    SFV: Laura & Akuma...TEAM "DAT AZZ" & MURDER-FACE
  • StockyJamStockyJam roses are red your nuts are blue Joined: Posts: 4,766
    i really wish they didnt make a han solo movie. you can create any new character in that expansive universe. why go back and used a tired old character.
    get some balls hollywood.

theres a fan made han solo movie on youtube.

• SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,034
    StockyJam wrote: »
    i really wish they didnt make a han solo movie. you can create any new character in that expansive universe. why go back and used a tired old character.

Why have balls in this instance? This way they're guaranteed to get their money no matter how good or bad the movie is and Han has enough adventures to easily do it.

No need to reinvent the wheel if it isn't necessary.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • dn0sdn0s Joined: Posts: 434
    StockyJam wrote: »
    They did that, it was called Rogue One. People bitched about the characters being dull and boring and the two most memorable scenes in the movie involved the most tired old character in Star Wars.

• ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,284
    Old Ben went straight up samurai right down Maulberg's body. Gonna have to hold that L real close to his chest.
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
    Zensouken wrote: »
    Old Ben went straight up samurai right down Maulberg's body. Gonna have to hold that L real close to his chest.
    Wouldn't Kenobi be Goldberg in this case and Maul be Brock?
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,523
    edited March 20
    Gravity wrote: »
    CDB2 wrote: »
    Was the Maul v Kenobi runback on Tatoonie this weekend?!
    MOD EDIT: Put spoilers in spoiler tags, not everyone's seen that episode yet.

Maul's status after this weekend:
    body_bags-250x250.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi still G.O.A.T and unfuk-withable!!
    Post edited by CDB2 on
    SFV: Laura & Akuma...TEAM "DAT AZZ" & MURDER-FACE
    *So, "the chosen one" is Luke?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,418
    Poor, poor Darth Job, er, Darth Maul...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,284
    d3v wrote: »
    Can't stand Brock but we all know that match was B.S., straight publicity.
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 8,980
    Rebels continues to be awesome. Great episode!
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 5,993

Nope. Brock lasted longer than two seconds against Goldberg.
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
    edited March 27
    Great finalé.
    Glad to see Thrawn survive and, not only that, prove that he's still pretty solidify is badass status in a much better way than in the previous episodes. If not for Konstantin being an idiot and Kanan getting the Bendu mad (something, not even Thrawn could predict, and even then, he took him down), Thrawn would have likely given the Rebellion an early end (especially since the Lightbringer, the ship that crashed two Star Destroyers in Rogue One was there.
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »

No. As many viewers have already inferred, he's referred to as the "chosen one" simply because Obi Wan believes that he is, not Anakin. From his point of view, Anakin wasn't the chosen one because he betrayed the Jedi and became a Sith, so therefore it must be one of his children that fulfills this role (except we know better and Anakis is the Chosen One since he ends up killing the Emperor and therefore ending the Sith order, to save Luke).
    Post edited by d3v on
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,334
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 853
    Weeaboo wrote: »

Yes... yes it is.... It's written on the page and he even says it in the video... (Not sure if sarcastic...)
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "robots".
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,067
    Great finalé.
    Glad to see Thrawn survive and, not only that, prove that he's still pretty solidify is badass status in a much better way than in the previous episodes. If not for Konstantin being an idiot and Kanan getting the Bendu mad (something, not even Thrawn could predict, and even then, he took him down), Thrawn would have likely given the Rebellion an early end (especially since the Lightbringer, the ship that crashed two Star Destroyers in Rogue One was there.
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »

No. As many viewers have already inferred, he's referred to as the "chosen one" simply because Obi Wan believes that he is, not Anakin. From his point of view, Anakin wasn't the chosen one because he betrayed the Jedi and became a Sith, so therefore it must be one of his children that fulfills this role (except we know better and Anakis is the Chosen One since he ends up killing the Emperor and therefore ending the Sith order, to save Luke).

Bruv. Ani isn't the chosen god child because he killed Sidious years later. He's the chosen one because he brought balance to the force via reducing the lapdogs Jedi.

Shit, even under Sidious' rule the galaxy was a much better place. The Republic was some of the most corrupt bullshit ever.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,695
    So how likely is it for Anakin or Obi Wan or Yoda to appear before Luke in shade form in a moment of conflict in Episode VIII?
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    chadouken! wrote: »
    So how likely is it for Anakin or Obi Wan or Yoda to appear before Luke in shade form in a moment of conflict in Episode VIII?

There is a theory is that pull to the light Kylo Ren felt was from Anakin.