Star Wars

Comments

• AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,665 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    Azure wrote: »
    Han's private chat with Finn about how "women always know when you're lying to them" was the biggest give away to the romantic angle.

It isn't just what he said, it was the way he said it to Finn, that made the point explicit.

I'm pretty sure that statement he made to Finn pertain to him lying about being a Resistance pilot.

Like, I don't even know how you could connect that sentence to any romantic angle :confused:

This post made me sad, at first.

But then I saw who posted it.

A weeaboo can't infer a romance coaching tip properly?

No shit?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,273
    Seeing as Vader could go on without his mask, you could have him without his helmet on for a couple of scenes. Kinda like Kylo Ren.

Could do the Rebels play. Have both Hayden and JEJ do Vader.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,231
    Seeing as Vader could go on without his mask, you could have him without his helmet on for a couple of scenes. Kinda like Kylo Ren.

Doesn't he need his mask to survive, unlike Kylo? I know in the movies you only see him post-Mustafar without his mask in ESB for a brief second while in his private chamber, and in RotJ at the end. And Luke tells him he'll die without his mask in that scene. I don't think he can just decide not to wear his mask because he wants to take it off.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,026
    Probably...

Could also be he suffered a "breathing accident" after Rogue One. Come to think of it... even after Musatafar, he didn't look that fucked up, besides the missing limbs... and burned skin (so basically all kinds of fucked up, LoL!)

He could wear a half mask ala Darth ... Malgus... something, the guy from The old republic, in some scenes.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,444
    Han's private chat with Finn about how "women always know when you're lying to them" was the biggest give away to the romantic angle.

It isn't just what he said, it was the way he said it to Finn, that made the point explicit.

I'm pretty sure that statement he made to Finn pertain to him lying about being a Resistance pilot.

Like, I don't even know how you could connect that sentence to any romantic angle :confused:

No shit?

Ok, fine I'll bite. How was that conversation between Han & Finn about "When women always knowing your lying" gotta do with any romantic feelings between Finn & Rey?
    I thought it was pretty obvious there was some kind of romantic undertone when Finn asked Rey if she had a boyfriend.
    edited June 2016
    That nigga was thirsty
    Post edited by Weeaboo on
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,427
    edited June 2016
    That nigga was thirst.

Not that anybody blamed him for the thirst.

Everybody was right there with him.

Except for the ones looking at slash potential of Finn/Poe, instead of the budding bromance it actually is.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    edited June 2016
    chadouken! wrote: »
    Would we even see his face? Or would he be in the suit with James Earl Jones voiceovers?

Would be good if it was his voice with the protective mask/gas mask breathing altered voice and not James Earl Jones
    I'll say it again. Do what Rebels did and use them both.
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    eh, y'all know rey would "take the black". lololol
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    hey, clown's got jokes for days.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -

No shit?

Ok, fine I'll bite. How was that conversation between Han & Finn about "When women always knowing your lying" gotta do with any romantic feelings between Finn & Rey?

@Azure
    Yeah, well Avatar was an amazing spectacle of visual innovation, but lacked a plot.
    Infernoman wrote: »
    I liked Avatar better when it was called Dances with Wolves.
    Or Pocahontas.
    rebels3-720x405.jpg

Sith Holocrons now come with haircuts that make you look more intimidating.
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker King of the Ring Joined: Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    no ezra what happened to your (not-so) flowing locks
    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" - Gregory House
  • mistalymemistalyme Joined: Posts: 3

Sneak peek at the 3:40 mark
    Looking forward to seeing more of Ezra and Kanan in action.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Optimus124 wrote: »
    James Cameron offered his opinion on TFA. The movie lacked "visual innovation"

http://nerdist.com/james-cameron-star-wars-the-force-awakens/

He makes some valid points. However, this is the same guy that thought Terminator Genisys was awesome. . . . . .

thought....or paid buckets of money
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,665 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Can't we just leave the Great White Hope alone?

Why we gotta put a name to it?

*cough* Episodes 1-7 *cough*
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,131 mod
    edited July 2016

Oh shit...........Thrawn??!?
    Season 3 of Rebels already hype.

Not only that, but he's getting his own book.

Written by Timothy Zahn no less
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,746 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

The new trailer looks great............
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    Good Ezra...the Dark Side is strong within you...
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,233
    Did anyone post the full Season 3 trailer?

• DarkstalkerDarkstalker King of the Ring Joined: Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    did ezra just straight up murk some stormtroopers :bow:
    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" - Gregory House
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,839

Star Wars A New Hope is just King Arthur set in space. everything in hollywood has been reused + rehashed. All i ask is that they polish off the turds till they shine like gold. Make me realize what you're ripping off years after the fact. Not immediately like TFA made me realize instantly that it was ANH with a 2nd skin.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,616

Star Wars A New Hope is just King Arthur set in space. everything in hollywood has been reused + rehashed. All i ask is that they polish off the turds till they shine like gold. Make me realize what you're ripping off years after the fact. Not immediately like TFA made me realize instantly that it was ANH with a 2nd skin.

No shit. Everything is a trope or based off something. Rare is anything original anymore. Difference is I like the story of King Arthur.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,839
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,899
    lol and EA said there was no space maps planned for Battlefront 1. What idiots putting that alien friend of Lando as DLC1 hero. it should have been Chewie so that Obi Wan would have been the DLC 3 hero. the Jedi are still outnumbered. well Battlefront 2 if it's based on TFA could add 2 more Jedi lightsaber users and a new Sith or two.

I dunno, Battlefront 2 could feel like a Battlefront 1.5 if it's just Episode VII with expansions to the OT and Rogue One content.

New Order Stormtroopers >>>> Clonetroopers,
    Rebels >>>> battle droids
    but prequel trilogy has the better Jedi, Sith planets and historic battles (including the Jedi Geonosis Strike team, which took part in the very first battle of the clone wars before the clonetroopers arrived.)

Rogue One movie is probably gonna be lame unless it introduces an unknown Jedi and Sith for a duel to take place, a Star Wars movie even a spinoff is below the series standards if it's just blasters vs blasters. remember that game where Vader had a secret apprentice? it wasn't canon. but there should be some kind of new Jedi/Sith in Rogue One.
    wanting to copy Saving Private Ryan really does nothing for the series and the Jedi and Sith side of things is what makes Star Wars stands out a whole lot more.

maybe Rogue One will have a Sith vs Sith duel? ah, better to check the reviews and summary of the whole movie, don't think it's gonna be that major a movie. on the good side, it's a self contained side story, so they aren't going to waste money and resources making a trilogy out of it or something.

Rogue One is not that big a deal compared to Episode VIII.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file