Star Wars

1646566676870»

Comments

• EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,530 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Trailer looks pretty hype!
    -Bulldancer
    You get to blaze medical marijuana in peace you lucky motherfucker. RIP bruv

-Javi
    02’s can never be OG
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,896
    Gary still making Carry proud
    rfkns8Y.gif

That is how I imagine Carrie Fisher is like looking down from above and seeing her dog shat on the floor.
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,114 mod
    edited April 16
    Dave Filoni had this shirt on trailer for Rebels Season 4 was being played.
    ebyrohr1txcqwt4xoudb.png

Filoni you goddam tease.

EDIT: JRosa just mentioned to me on FB that they showed the first episode of the two part season premiere at the event as well.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,066
    That makes a lot of sense.

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,383
    Luke is a dead man walking, I tell ya...

DEAD MAN WALKING.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Luke is a dead man walking, I tell ya...

DEAD MAN WALKING.
    Aren't you should be sitting in another thread screaming Fuck Capcom?
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,383
    So there's a toy set that features Luke vs Kylo Ren... Still think Luke ain't about to pull an Obi-Wan?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,407
    Just saw 40th anniversary celebration and Episode 8 panel. Looks like Luke has succumbed to the daahhk side (McDiarmid's voice) of the force...
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,490 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    po pimpus wrote: »
    So there's a toy set that features Luke vs Kylo Ren... Still think Luke ain't about to pull an Obi-Wan?

kylo ren. The man who nearly got rekt by a former employee and a junk lady, but ended up getting a draw due to cosmic interference.

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

Admittedly, I wouldn't put it past them to try and fuck this up.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • StockyJamStockyJam roses are red your nuts are blue Joined: Posts: 4,766
    i finally saw Rogue One yesterday. uh......pirated. 123movies.
    anywho.
    i enjoyed it from beginning to end.
    especially the main villain.
    hated the musical score. waiting for someone to remove the soundtrack and edit in williams music. though vader theme when he stepped into the scene gave me chills.
    carrie fisher cgi straight up scared me. creepy af.
    but tarkin cgi was almost on point.
    vader going off on the rebels was a treat for the eyes.

Saitsu wrote: »
    Or better seen as getting a draw after getting full on shot by one of the most powerful blasters in the Star Wars universe?

I mean, I don't mind shitting on Kylo like the next guy but COME ON, the dude was lucky he was conscious for that fight to begin with.

how didnt he saber block it tho? that is the question.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,330
    Cool. I learn how to kill a Jedi in 1001 ways.
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    Cool. I learn how to kill a Jedi in 1001 ways.

And you are a meat bag, err I mean Human. You already got a great start.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,330
    edited May 3
    What I find fascinating is that if you were to look at the movies as face value you wouldn't begin to think that a Jedi could be killed so easily because of how they are portrayed and talked about in the movie.

If you was a desert dwellers you would think they're a bunch of walking Jesus, they just can't turn water into wine. . . or can they?

and
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Just saw 40th anniversary celebration and Episode 8 panel. Looks like Luke has succumbed to the daahhk side (McDiarmid's voice) of the force...

why are there companies stating that the 40th anniversary is may the 4th when theatrical release is may 25th?
    edited May 7
    ive never read the wiki on a new hope till now. some interesting facts.
    After visiting the set of the Steven Spielberg–directed Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Lucas was sure Close Encounters would outperform the yet-to-be-released Star Wars at the box office. Spielberg disagreed, and felt Lucas's Star Wars would be the bigger hit. Lucas proposed they trade 2.5% of the profit on each other's films; Spielberg took the trade, and still receives 2.5% of the profits from Star Wars

had no idea. like winning the lottery. i knew about Guinness getting 2% of gross but not Spielberg.
    and
    after release of the film, when Harrison Ford visited a record store to buy an album, enthusiastic fans tore half his shirt off.
    now i know why he hates Star Wars.
    he's still mad about that shirt.
    220 million during its initial theatrical run ($869 million in 2016 dollars). Star Wars entered international release towards the end of the year, and in 1978 added the worldwide record to its domestic one, earning $410 million

to give you an idea how huge star wars was....220 million in 77...which is 869 million today. that doesnt seem that big considering Deadpool made close a billion right. wrong.
    keep in mind a movie ticket in 1977 only cost 3 dollars. not 20 bucks like today.
    thats huge.
    thats alotta asses in theater seats to make 410 million dollars in 1977.
    divide 410,000,000 by 3....thats how many people saw SW. considering repeat watchers and all.
    410 million divided by 3=
    136 million. again, cant say that 136 million individuals since there was so much repeat business. with some folks watching it like 15 times over.
    Post edited by StockyJam on
    StockyJam wrote: »
    i finally saw Rogue One yesterday. uh.....
    hated the musical score. waiting for someone to remove the soundtrack and edit in williams music. though vader theme when he stepped into the scene gave me chills.

i found a 50 minute version fan edit with Williams music edited in. watching it now. sounds better, but he is using alot of the prequel music not much of the og. still sounds better i think.

• Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man I hold out some hope he's a disgruntled Ezra

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,279
    Pimp Willy wrote: »

So life finally got the best of Ezra and he turned into a disgruntled womanizer?

I can work with that.
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,012
    Gravity wrote: »

So life finally got the best of Ezra and he turned into a disgruntled womanizer?

I can work with that.

How many times do you think he smashed Sabine?
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    edited May 25
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Gravity wrote: »

I can work with that.

How many times do you think he smashed Sabine?
    Who wound't smash Sabine if given the chance?

Hell give me Sabine and Hera at the same time
  • makmak!!!makmak!!! Going Bananas! Joined: Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    He made them better?
    It has to start somewhere
    It has to start sometime
    What better place than here
    What better time than now.....