Star Wars

1646566676870»

Comments

• EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,511 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Trailer looks pretty hype!
    -Bulldancer
    You get to blaze medical marijuana in peace you lucky motherfucker. RIP bruv

-Javi
    02’s can never be OG
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,248
    Gary still making Carry proud
    rfkns8Y.gif

That is how I imagine Carrie Fisher is like looking down from above and seeing her dog shat on the floor.
    Never pay double the retail price
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 34,640 mod
    edited April 16
    Dave Filoni had this shirt on trailer for Rebels Season 4 was being played.
    ebyrohr1txcqwt4xoudb.png

Filoni you goddam tease.

EDIT: JRosa just mentioned to me on FB that they showed the first episode of the two part season premiere at the event as well.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,036
    That makes a lot of sense.

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,617
    Luke is a dead man walking, I tell ya...

DEAD MAN WALKING.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,248
    po pimpus wrote: »

DEAD MAN WALKING.
    Aren't you should be sitting in another thread screaming Fuck Capcom?
    Never pay double the retail price
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,617
    So there's a toy set that features Luke vs Kylo Ren... Still think Luke ain't about to pull an Obi-Wan?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,279
    Just saw 40th anniversary celebration and Episode 8 panel. Looks like Luke has succumbed to the daahhk side (McDiarmid's voice) of the force...
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So there's a toy set that features Luke vs Kylo Ren... Still think Luke ain't about to pull an Obi-Wan?

kylo ren. The man who nearly got rekt by a former employee and a junk lady, but ended up getting a draw due to cosmic interference.

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

Admittedly, I wouldn't put it past them to try and fuck this up.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 32,486
    Or better seen as getting a draw after getting full on shot by one of the most powerful blasters in the Star Wars universe?

I mean, I don't mind shitting on Kylo like the next guy but COME ON, the dude was lucky he was conscious for that fight to begin with.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 6,719

DEAD MAN WALKING.

Cut that shit out Negrodamus....