Star Wars

Comments

• Karr80Karr80 Joined: Posts: 98
    "It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent."
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,736
    Karr80 wrote: »

So Kylo Ren has no reason to be mad now.
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hayden Christensen is really fucking awesome. So is Jake Lloyd. Those poor dudes just got caught all up in Lucas.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,116
    As we all spoke about this in the past... would have loved for Hayden to get a REAL chance to play Vader in a REAL movie with a REAL director. Instead of talking about sand and staring at green walls.

Whenever he wasn't speaking (not his fault, just Lucas' inability to write dialogue) his expressions were on point. Dude knows how to deliver a death stare.

*sigh* Fuck you Lucas...
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx wrote: »
    Hayden Christensen is really fucking awesome. So is Jake Lloyd. Those poor dudes just got caught all up in Lucas.

"young" ani having his own "issues" growing up
    dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3532713/Star-Wars-Phantom-Menace-actor-Jake-Lloyd-diagnosed-schizophrenia.html

hayden did pretty well himself but prefers the quiet life. plus he has that awesome access to rachel bilson's *still* hot bod and ass. would have liked a proper ending to jumper though, seemed prime for a sequel that will never happen.

lucas should be left alone, especially now he's discovered sexual chocolate these days. lololol
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Turner Broadcasting gets exclusive basic cable rights to air all Star Wars movies........
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Jimbo13Jimbo13 Trans-Randy Savage My pronouns are Oh and Yea Joined: Posts: 1,662

Turner Broadcasting gets exclusive basic cable rights to air all Star Wars movies........

Too much for a franchise that will be dead by episode 9 if every film is a mary sue disney princess flick.
    The biggest FU in the history of humanity.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,894
    Doubtful.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    And a sex scene. :sweat:

SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • WellmanWellman Joined: Posts: 4,008
    Honestly as long they don't fuck whatever Rey's background and don't forget to give the other characters entertaining and good stories, Star Wars will be alright.
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.
    - A Knight's Tale
    And also gay sex.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,001 mod
    Saw the first two episodes of Rebels Season 3. The series at its best has always had this tantalizing sense of slowly moving forward to the state of affairs at the start of Episode IV, while showing how things from the prequels connect to it and we see this beautifully after episode 2.
    When seeking answers from the combined Jedi and Sith holocrons (which are supposed to be able to show whoever combines them visions), Ezra see's visions of what we can infer are the original trilogy (helped by the amazing use of Han and Leia's theme when he talks about it). Maul however starts rambling about how "he lives". This being Maul, "he" can seemingly be only one person - Obi Wan. Since Maul claimed he was looking for "hope" in the combined holocrons, it makes you wonder if he really is that obsessed with getting back at old Obi Wan. More importantly however, this will most likely lead into how the Rebel Alliance, Leia specifically, was looking for Obi Wan at the start of Episode IV. While Bail Organa knows that he survived Order 66, it seems that they've nearly forgotten about him all these years. Past whatever dark end awaits the crew of the Ghost, it's likely that whatever Maul ends up doing here will help remind them that Obi Wan is alive.
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,750
    edited October 2016
    its finally here.
    redlettermedia's Mr. Plinkett The Force Awakens review.

• FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,010
    Eh... the review got kinda boring towards the end... probably cause he had nothing major to nitpick in episode 7.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    If Maul doesn't get killed. Would it be cool to have Darth Maul back in VIII or IX?
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,001 mod
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Ray Park is working on a film that he can't speak on right now. Found that out when I was getting interviews at a convention a few weeks ago.

Darth who?
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,750
    ^December cannot come sooner
    I just finished watching Bloodline earlier this week. When I saw the first Rogue One Trailer I had no idea that it was the same guy who played Danny. He is a very talented actor and pushed my hype for this movie to another level.

• FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,010
    Movie's gonna be awesome.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Why does that AT AT have a giant rectangular hole in its body?
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,426
    voodazz wrote: »
    Why does that AT AT have a giant rectangular hole in its body?

They forgot to add texture on the righ AT-AT at the thumbnail image :lol:

• Jimbo13Jimbo13 Trans-Randy Savage My pronouns are Oh and Yea Joined: Posts: 1,662
    edited October 2016

I am sure all the Tumblrina SJW's are ecstatic. Nothing like Lando other than they are both black, another case of horrible Disney casting because like the commie BS he spews.
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,116
    Nothing like Lando? What, you want them to put in a casting call to the sleaziest people with a heart of gold in the world?
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    @Jimbo13

There's a thread for that political shit.

Good to hear Donny wont be using his platform as Lando to further his shit.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,894
    edited October 2016
    Jimbo13 wrote: »

I am sure all the Tumblrina SJW's are ecstatic. Nothing like Lando other than they are both black, another case of horrible Disney casting because like the commie BS he spews.
    Good thing he's an actor and can pretend to b other people or do you actually think whoever plays Lando needs to be a space miner?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    edited October 2016
    Jimbo13 wrote: »

Good thing he's an actor and can pretend to b other people or do you actually think whoever plays Lando needs to be a space miner?

Are you fucking retarded or just pretending for the troll factor? His voice, mannerisms, and appearance bares no semblance to the character. Chris Hemsworth is a actor too, like Glover would make a shitty lando.