Star Wars

Comments

• tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx wrote: »
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    Yes! They're finally revealing some more info on Rouge One.

GOD, MOTHER FUK...

The word is ROGUE! ROGUE! A social outcast. A Marvel Comics character. NOT, and I repeat NOT! A type of makeup applied to the cheeks!

:mad:

autocorrect virus.
    can only be remedied by the @manx virus.
    LVOE ERN...
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,381

GOD, MOTHER FUK...

The word is ROGUE! ROGUE! A social outcast. A Marvel Comics character. NOT, and I repeat NOT! A type of makeup applied to the cheeks!

HAHAHA!!!
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,393 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yes! They're finally revealing some more info on Rogue One.

GOD, MOTHER FUK...

The word is ROUGE! ROUGE!

:coffee:
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 923
    edited June 2016
    A type of makeup applied to the cheeks!

Lips.

Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,879
    Will Hayden be Vader again...
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,413 mod

GOD, MOTHER FUK...

It's the Rouge Angles of Satin all over again.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Will Hayden be Vader again...

That... would kinda make sense....

I kinda want to see what Hayden can do with a real script. Not something written by George for automatons. He deserves that chance. Probably just morbid curiosity.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,390
    You could always just watch pretty much anything else he has ever been in. He's a real good actor.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,028
    Would we even see his face? Or would he be in the suit with James Earl Jones voiceovers?
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    Seeing as Vader could go on without his mask, you could have him without his helmet on for a couple of scenes. Kinda like Kylo Ren.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

• AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Azure wrote: »
    Han's private chat with Finn about how "women always know when you're lying to them" was the biggest give away to the romantic angle.

It isn't just what he said, it was the way he said it to Finn, that made the point explicit.

I'm pretty sure that statement he made to Finn pertain to him lying about being a Resistance pilot.

Like, I don't even know how you could connect that sentence to any romantic angle :confused:

This post made me sad, at first.

But then I saw who posted it.

A weeaboo can't infer a romance coaching tip properly?

No shit?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 34,570
    Seeing as Vader could go on without his mask, you could have him without his helmet on for a couple of scenes. Kinda like Kylo Ren.

Could do the Rebels play. Have both Hayden and JEJ do Vader.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega

Doesn't he need his mask to survive, unlike Kylo? I know in the movies you only see him post-Mustafar without his mask in ESB for a brief second while in his private chamber, and in RotJ at the end. And Luke tells him he'll die without his mask in that scene. I don't think he can just decide not to wear his mask because he wants to take it off.
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    Probably...

Could also be he suffered a "breathing accident" after Rogue One. Come to think of it... even after Musatafar, he didn't look that fucked up, besides the missing limbs... and burned skin (so basically all kinds of fucked up, LoL!)

He could wear a half mask ala Darth ... Malgus... something, the guy from The old republic, in some scenes.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

Han's private chat with Finn about how "women always know when you're lying to them" was the biggest give away to the romantic angle.

It isn't just what he said, it was the way he said it to Finn, that made the point explicit.

I'm pretty sure that statement he made to Finn pertain to him lying about being a Resistance pilot.

Like, I don't even know how you could connect that sentence to any romantic angle :confused:

No shit?

Ok, fine I'll bite. How was that conversation between Han & Finn about "When women always knowing your lying" gotta do with any romantic feelings between Finn & Rey?
    I thought it was pretty obvious there was some kind of romantic undertone when Finn asked Rey if she had a boyfriend.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    edited June 2016
    That nigga was thirsty
    Post edited by Weeaboo on
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,351
    edited June 2016
    That nigga was thirst.

Not that anybody blamed him for the thirst.

Everybody was right there with him.

Except for the ones looking at slash potential of Finn/Poe, instead of the budding bromance it actually is.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,879
    edited June 2016
    chadouken! wrote: »
    Would we even see his face? Or would he be in the suit with James Earl Jones voiceovers?

Would be good if it was his voice with the protective mask/gas mask breathing altered voice and not James Earl Jones
    I'll say it again. Do what Rebels did and use them both.
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    eh, y'all know rey would "take the black". lololol
    hey, clown's got jokes for days.

No shit?

Ok, fine I'll bite. How was that conversation between Han & Finn about "When women always knowing your lying" gotta do with any romantic feelings between Finn & Rey?

@Azure
    Yeah, well Avatar was an amazing spectacle of visual innovation, but lacked a plot.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    Infernoman wrote: »
    I liked Avatar better when it was called Dances with Wolves.
    Or Pocahontas.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    rebels3-720x405.jpg

Sith Holocrons now come with haircuts that make you look more intimidating.
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker King of the Ring Joined: Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    no ezra what happened to your (not-so) flowing locks
    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" - Gregory House
  • mistalymemistalyme Joined: Posts: 1

Sneak peek at the 3:40 mark
    Looking forward to seeing more of Ezra and Kanan in action.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Optimus124 wrote: »
    James Cameron offered his opinion on TFA. The movie lacked "visual innovation"

http://nerdist.com/james-cameron-star-wars-the-force-awakens/

He makes some valid points. However, this is the same guy that thought Terminator Genisys was awesome. . . . . .

thought....or paid buckets of money
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Can't we just leave the Great White Hope alone?

Why we gotta put a name to it?

*cough* Episodes 1-7 *cough*
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.