Star Wars

1656667686971»

Comments

• dn0sdn0s Joined: Posts: 523
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,098
    Good, I wont hate they got the lego stuff on lock down but these fuckbois suck at live action.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,491
    I imagine Disney is much more restrictive to a director's creative freedom than WB is.

The Mouse probably has a set flowchart for what you can and cannot do with their properties, whereas WB/DC is just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,939
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I imagine Disney is much more restrictive to a director's creative freedom than WB is.

The Mouse probably has a set flowchart for what you can and cannot do with their properties, whereas WB/DC is just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

And as we've seen, both have advantages and disadvantages.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,650
    Darksakul wrote: »
    18835822_1338598762889185_1640854838185388507_n.jpg?oh=4484fc282771b468908e263ef7ade165&oe=59CD41E1

Reminds me of that WWe Goldust I'm your father angle. Then from outta nowhere, Nash comes out and says, "and I'm your daddy!" And clobbers everyone
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Now that Spider-Man Homecoming is in theaters, I'm getting hyped for this one again!
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,399
    tataa8P wrote: »
    Now that Spider-Man Homecoming is in theaters, I'm getting hyped for this one again!

Damn some of those scenes are looking crisp.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,462
    dunno about ppl that watch behind the scenes. that risks spoiling things and also breaking the whole atmosphere aspect of the movies.
    Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,650
    Not really. Everyone that likes pro wrestling still watches pro wrestling.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,462
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Not really. Everyone that likes pro wrestling still watches pro wrestling.

what. but SW movies are made with the intent of treating itself seriously and real. pro wrestling is equivalent to a episodic theatrical play thats partially improvised, very different.

back then when I watched behind the scenes of episode II, and saw Jango with an umbrella, was like "that's it. behind the scenes makes the whole movies feel artificial, which contradicts the intent of the movies to come off as believable and realistic."

it just makes the whole thing like a joke.
    Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,147
    Well there's your problem...it was episode 2. It WAS a joke.

You could never work Disneyland that much I can say now.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris