Star Wars

Comments

• locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,051
    edited October 10
    Why is the black dude holding a light sabre???

Movie is called the last Jedi rofl and they are promoting two new ones.

EDIT nm watched it again, is not a light sabre.

Is Rey killing Luke???
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,553
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Why is the black dude holding a light sabre???

Movie is called the last Jedi rofl and they are promoting two new ones.

EDIT nm watched it again, is not a light sabre.

Is Rey killing Luke???

The Last...Real Nigga Jedi?
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • IanskieIanskie Keep Watch Joined: Posts: 591
    This trailer felt like it was for an intirely different film than the last trailer released, I loved it.

I’m not ready for Porgs
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,281
    Finn isn't holding a lightsaber. You can see the blade fold out and energise - it's probably a vibro weapon of some sort.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Brorochi_JBrorochi_J Joined: Posts: 32
    Anybody notice how Poe is on the "dark side" in the poster? Pretty sure this movie gonna be filled with so many twists. Trailer makes everything seem so obvious (Luke/Leia gonna die) that I don't think any of that is going to happen.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    Remember that Leia wasn't gonna die and they said that Episode 9 was supposed to be about Leia, but you know...
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,981 mod
    Trailer is definitely meant to mislead. Especially that last part where, if you watch it closely, is actually scenes from different locations put together.
  • YMDSLTSACYMDSLTSAC Joined: Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Minor nerdy nitpick, they gave Luke a Terminator hand but in The Empire Strikes Back when Luke is his getting hand replaced on the ship after losing it in the Vader fight it's a human like robot hand.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
    -Buddha

"Don't let it happen to you like it did to me, I was a black zombie."
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,426
    *clears throat*

From watching the trailer it would seem it's a combination of ESB & RoTJ with some of the scenes we've seen in the trailer and also a mix of new scenarios, which is nice to see.

Hopefully will we see at the end of this movie is a combination of Jedi and Sith philosophy to create a gray force-user order & have it explored in the last movie of this sequel trilogy but then again this is all wishful thinking.

It would seem that this is the course that Disney is taking what was some of his novels and TV show exploring the gray aspect of the force...
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,337
    I hope Luke ends up the big bad. Just turn him into Kreia
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    So, Kylo & Rey are gonna team up and fight him? Cause that would be the only course of action they could take since Kreia wanted to destroy the Force & there needs to be balance in the Force
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,823
    RockBogart wrote: »
    YMDSLTSAC wrote: »
    Minor nerdy nitpick, they gave Luke a Terminator hand but in The Empire Strikes Back when Luke is his getting hand replaced on the ship after losing it in the Vader fight it's a human like robot hand.

Bitch that was almost 40 years ago. No telling what happened to that fake skin when you're living in the damn woods.

Plus we don't know if that his his first cybernetic hand or not. He could switch to a model that less matching his lost hand but more practical to use.
    His "hand" had received damage on Episode VII on Jaba's barge
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,161
    VI
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,416
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    I hope Luke ends up the big bad. Just turn him into Kreia

We all wish. But Disney can't have Luke trying to kill the force.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,823
    The idea that the Rebooted Disney Star Wars been pushing, and we see this somewhat in the EU/Legacy as well that the original Jedi were not Light side zealots.
    The original Jedi before the first Sith wars were not Light side users, but freely used both sides and represent Balance.

And members of these ancient Jedi were too strong on one side were forced to meditate on the other till balance was restored.
    As you notice for a bunch of martial arts space monks, the Jedi of the prequel series is far too corrupt. The Jedi were too involved in politics, and the Jedi of old would never allow themselves to be involved in such a war or to command a clone army. The Jedi has neither the right nor the experience to command an army, and was part of their downfall.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,731
    Darksakul wrote: »
    The original Jedi before the first Sith wars were not Light side users, but freely used both sides and represent Balance.

I ain't a killer but don't push me
    -Old Jedi Proverb
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    *clears throat*

From watching the trailer it would seem it's a combination of ESB & RoTJ with some of the scenes we've seen in the trailer and also a mix of new scenarios, which is nice to see.

Hopefully will we see at the end of this movie is a combination of Jedi and Sith philosophy to create a gray force-user order & have it explored in the last movie of this sequel trilogy but then again this is all wishful thinking.

It would seem that this is the course that Disney is taking what was some of his novels and TV show exploring the gray aspect of the force...

That's a Dark Jedi
    ...Explain
  • YMDSLTSACYMDSLTSAC Joined: Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 13
    I only watched a quarter of that Hamill video before my attention span got the best of me, but I absolutely agree with him on Leia and Luke being there during Han Solo's death.

EDIT: Watched the whole thing. Hamill was 100% on point.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
    -Buddha

"Don't let it happen to you like it did to me, I was a black zombie."
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,841

discuss

wow... shots are being fired in those clips
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
    highlulu wrote: »

discuss

wow... shots are being fired in those clips

Shots. . . . . . sound more like several of Clue's bomb's getting dropped
    edited October 16
    The random things the Auralnauts do with Star Wars are awesome. This is a fictional fight commentary was great, especially when that flurry moment happens.

edited October 17
    Anyone seen the premiere of Rebels Season 4 yet?

EDIT: Saw it!
    BO-KATAN!
    Post edited by d3v on
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,572
    edited October 21
    h2ir-thKqqxnouEug7oCd73pSvJ6Xk4dNDJO4CJZVAg.jpg?w=620&s=541f7389f26c7d7d029a62d52fe1cad2

Fuck Porgs :annoyed:
    Post edited by crucades on
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • CelciusCelcius Joined: Posts: 946
    I'm hoping for Rey vs Kylo round 2 but I'm also curious to learn more about who Snoke really is.
    Victory means nothing, the fight means everything!
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,744
    MOB712 wrote: »
    She's gonna die anyway and so is Luke.

We know all the old guard are gonna die.

die rebel scum!
    Rebels season 4 eps 3 and 4 are out.
    Finally, we got what we've been waiting for since the series started. The rebellion finally working out of Yavin IV.
  • ElectroManiacElectroManiac Joined: Posts: 426
    Steam: Electro
    Tekken 7 Mains: Dragunov and Devil Jim Second: Josie
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,202
    d3v wrote: »
    Rebels season 4 eps 3 and 4 are out.
    Finally, we got what we've been waiting for since the series started. The rebellion finally working out of Yavin IV.

Da...fuck.

The new season is out already....DAMNIT!!! I'm always the last one to know.

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,744
    edited October 31
    i was thinking about how everyone was so gangsta in ANH

like everyone. even princess leah

but the most gangsta is Luke. fuck Han. girls be squeeling like "omg! Han is such a bad boy!"
    meanwhile...
    Han killed like 6 people max in all 3...make that 4 movies.
    Luke killed millions....and smiled about it after. never giving it a 2nd thought. never a sleepless night. not giving a fuck.
    like father, like son.

but the most gangsta shit he did, after seeing his aunt and uncle and home trashed by the Empire....
    he drives back up to Obi and says "yo old man, niggas got to go. time to do a drive by on my speeder. get your uzie...and lets roll."...was that after that he ends up with og Obi in a bar.
    and a nigga with a cut up face so fucked from so many knife fights eyeballs him and says to himself "this nigga too young and fresh faced to be from around here. im gonna house this tourist."
    and he taps Luke on the shoulder and says "nigga what up. hand over your shit if you dont wanna get fucked up by me and my friend here."
    and Luke brushes him off like nuthin and says "yea yea whatever nigga. im from here."
    LonelyVengefulBufeo-small.gif
    cuz Tatooine is the ghetto.
    its the ghetto of the galaxy.
    think about it. remember when R2 and C3PO separated and R2 was like "ohhhhhh sheeeeeiiiit. i think i took a wrong turn and found myself in the ghetto. because i have a bad feeling im gonna get jacked."
    got more than jacked. got turned into a slave.
    so anywho.
    Luke is like "yea yea whatever nigga." and ignores him.
    and the dude flips and says "nigga you taking me as a joke?!?!"
    and the OG Obi says "hey! this nigga grew up here. this nigga lives 5 blocks down the road. ask Bebe and C-note who he is. theyll tell you. he aintz no tourist. now, sit your monkey ass down and chill, with this drink thats on me."
    and that nigga was like "Aarrggghhhhhh!"
    and then the og sliced them and looked around and said "anybody else wants some get at me."
    music plays and everything is back to usual.

you know, youz in the ghetto....when you gotta step over 3 dead bodies...to get a mutherfucking drink.

Luke grew up gangsta.
    cuz Luke grew up in the ghet to ho oh oh.

remember when Luke told Jabba.."nigga. fucking with me is the last mistake youll ever make. you gonna regret this." as he was being carted off handcuffed. Jabba laughed. didnt realize, Luke grew up on Tatooine. therefore. in the ghetto. and Luke is roughneck as fuck.
    gangsta.
    next thing he knows, Luke does some ill off the plank shit and everybody dead.
    everyone.
    everyone.
    giphy.gif
    Luke leaves no one alive bruh.
    like father like son.

So when you go to Tatooine, remember to NDfShMU.gif

New TV Spot

• affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,842
    what about the Knights of Ren? it would be lame if they are saved for Episode 9. think the plot twist of Episode 8 could involve the Knights of Ren taking action and there could be more lightsaber battles than expected.

the flashback showed a lot of Ren knights, though it seems that some might wield new lightsaber weapons (like a staff with a laser tip), well it's hard to say, but the Knights of Ren aspect should not be ignored. Episode 8 and 9 could stand out more with more dark side lightsaber users involved, and obviously Kylo wasn't the only exapprentice that betrayed Luke and the other apprentices/students.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_Ren

there's about six others yet to be revealed. and its possible they could wield lightsaber like weapons too. especially being so close to Snoke, they must be dark force users too.

https://www.inverse.com/article/37105-star-wars-last-jedi-praetorian-guards-knight-of-ren