Star Wars

Comments

• ElectroManiacElectroManiac Joined: Posts: 484
    We still don't know about Benecio del Toro character. He suppose to be a force user. Some say he is some form of dark Jedi, but his character is still a mystery. We have only seen pictures of his character, but he hasn't even been on the trailers or anything.

Is he some force user who has been hiding since the empire times to not been killed by Vader? Maybe someone from the rebels crew?
    Steam: Electro
    Tekken 7 Mains: Dragunov and Devil Jim Second: Josie
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,304 mod
    On this weeks Rebels.
    Kanan and Hera FINALLY!
    Also next week.
    X-WINGS!
  • dn0sdn0s Joined: Posts: 645
    Wonder if they’ll do Old Republic stuff or keep going forward in time.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,512
    PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF! PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF! PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF! PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF! PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF! PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF! PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF! PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF! PLEASE DO OLD REPUBLIC STUFF!
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,960
    This is what they should have done from Day Zero!
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • Citrus_monkeyCitrus_monkey Joined: Posts: 2,073
    New trilogy
    New live tv show
    New game made by respawn

FUCK
    edited November 2017
    Random way to waste 0:25 seconds of your life.

Do any of you think that if Disney buys 21st Century Fox, would we get a legit remaster of the Original Trilogy?
    Post edited by Optimus124 on
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,304 mod
    Rebels mid season finale is done. Great episode since...
    X-Wings make their first appearance and a good showing, but Thrawn still too OP. Speaking of which, nice to see the Empire being competent for the most part.

On a related note, the latest episode of Rebels Recon has the story group confirm that Hera > Poe in terms of piloting.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,382
    d3v wrote: »
    X-Wings make their first appearance and a good showing, but Thrawn still too OP. Speaking of which, nice to see the Empire being competent for the most part.

On a related note, the latest episode of Rebels Recon has the story group confirm that Hera > Poe in terms of piloting.

Thrawn is the freaking G.O.A.T.!!
    A competent and cunning Empire is just damn good!!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Akuma
  • ElectroManiacElectroManiac Joined: Posts: 484
    That pick should be spoilered.
    Steam: Electro
    Tekken 7 Mains: Dragunov and Devil Jim Second: Josie
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 3,066
    longest Star Wars movie ever

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11/17/the-last-jedi-will-be-the-longest-star-wars-film

its gonna have a lot of surprises!!

"confirmed that Star Wars: The Last Jedi will be the longest film in the franchise so far, coming in at 150 minutes (2 and a half hours) including credits.

The longest Star Wars film was previously The Revenge of the Sith at 140 minutes.
    The Force Awakens came in at a (relatively) slimmer 124 minutes."

The Last Jedi will be released on December 14 in the UK and Australia, and December 15 in the US.
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    d3v wrote: »

But is anyone NOT Force Sensitive anywhere close to Wedge tier?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • StockyJamStockyJam beat me like the bitch that i am Joined: Posts: 6,061
    affinity wrote: »

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11/17/the-last-jedi-will-be-the-longest-star-wars-film

"confirmed that Star Wars: The Last Jedi will be the longest film in the franchise so far, coming in at 150 minutes (2 and a half hours) including credits.

The longest Star Wars film was previously The Revenge of the Sith at 140 minutes.

The Last Jedi will be released on December 14 in the UK and Australia, and December 15 in the US.

i thought it was phantom menace with how mind numbingly long that underwater scene was where the jedi were trying to reach jar jar's people. i sincerely drifted off...forgot i was watching star wars, then snapped out of it and started watching the movie again only to realize the scene still hadnt ended.
    but enough menace bashing.

what makes him either an expert of star wars or good at grasping the star wars universe?
    the guy;s movie hasnt even come out yet?!?! dont you think its a bad idea to be backing a trilogy from a guy who's movie has yet to prove itself?
    i can understand kevin smith but why this dude?
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,385
    StockyJam wrote: »

i thought it was phantom menace with how mind numbingly long that underwater scene was where the jedi were trying to reach jar jar's people. i sincerely drifted off...forgot i was watching star wars, then snapped out of it and started watching the movie again only to realize the scene still hadnt ended.
    but enough menace bashing.

what makes him either an expert of star wars or good at grasping the star wars universe?
    the guy;s movie hasnt even come out yet?!?! dont you think its a bad idea to be backing a trilogy from a guy who's movie has yet to prove itself?
    i can understand kevin smith but why this dude?

Darth Maul was good
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,403
    edited November 2017
    Anyone going to watch the saga before Episode VIII? If so, what order? With Episode VII and Rogue One it kinda messes with the"machete" order, which was:

7 would obviously come at the end, but not sure where to put Rogue One now. Watch it first, before 4? Or after 3? Not sure how I want to do this.
    Hecatom wrote: »
    chadouken turning each day that passes into assffinity jr. SMFH
    Watch Rogue One before A New Hope. It enhance the experience.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

It's a bust then
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • Spirited_AwaySpirited_Away Joined: Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    what about the Knights of Ren? it would be lame if they are saved for Episode 9. think the plot twist of Episode 8 could involve the Knights of Ren taking action and there could be more lightsaber battles than expected.

the flashback showed a lot of Ren knights, though it seems that some might wield new lightsaber weapons (like a staff with a laser tip), well it's hard to say, but the Knights of Ren aspect should not be ignored. Episode 8 and 9 could stand out more with more dark side lightsaber users involved, and obviously Kylo wasn't the only exapprentice that betrayed Luke and the other apprentices/students.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_Ren

there's about six others yet to be revealed. and its possible they could wield lightsaber like weapons too. especially being so close to Snoke, they must be dark force users too.

https://www.inverse.com/article/37105-star-wars-last-jedi-praetorian-guards-knight-of-ren

One fan theory going around is after they killed the Jedi trainees Luke went force crazy like what happened to his father and wiped them one by one leaving only Kylo.

We'll find out in 13 days.

• affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 3,066
    edited December 2017
    what about the Knights of Ren? it would be lame if they are saved for Episode 9. think the plot twist of Episode 8 could involve the Knights of Ren taking action and there could be more lightsaber battles than expected.

the flashback showed a lot of Ren knights, though it seems that some might wield new lightsaber weapons (like a staff with a laser tip), well it's hard to say, but the Knights of Ren aspect should not be ignored. Episode 8 and 9 could stand out more with more dark side lightsaber users involved, and obviously Kylo wasn't the only exapprentice that betrayed Luke and the other apprentices/students.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_Ren

there's about six others yet to be revealed. and its possible they could wield lightsaber like weapons too. especially being so close to Snoke, they must be dark force users too.

https://www.inverse.com/article/37105-star-wars-last-jedi-praetorian-guards-knight-of-ren

One fan theory going around is after they killed the Jedi trainees Luke went force crazy like what happened to his father and wiped them one by one leaving only Kylo.

We'll find out in 13 days.

aw that would be a waste, but Episode VII they talked about the Knights of Ren as if they are all alive and active.

plus it seems like the massacre happened when Luke wasn't there, Kylo wouldn't be breathing if Luke was there.

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-the-knights-of-rens-origins-revealed/

it's gonna be tricky because spoilers are gonna be everywhere and not gonna watch it till perhaps the week after.

well not taking Star Wars in general seriously, but Episode VII was nice without reading spoilers,
    and movies have more oomph with elements of decent surprises.
    not expecting much out of Episode VIII, though would be epic if Rey and the other lightsaber users have lots of lightsaber users to duel with, which can carry over to Episode IX dealing with whoever is remaining.
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 3,634 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dn0s wrote: »
    Wonder if they’ll do Old Republic stuff or keep going forward in time.
    It won't be the Old Republic: http://mashable.com/2017/12/05/star-wars-rian-johnson-trilogy-not-old-republic/#3MymTPb9_iql
    edited December 2017
    One of my worries for this movie is that they'll take out the Millenium Falcon. It's the only character death that I am concerned about.
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited December 2017
    Optimus124 wrote: »
    One of my worries for this movie is that they'll take out the Millenium Falcon. It's the only character death that I am concerned about.

Maybe she'll shave off a couple parsecs before Lando and Chewie go out in a blaze of glory.

EDIT:

Probably to a random Tie Fighter, what with the way Han went out.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    edited December 2017
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,343 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Anyone know if the 3d force awakens Blu-ray will be on sale since the new movie is coming out?

35 is a bit much for a movie lol.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    Shit, people are claiming Last Jedi is better than Empire.
    chadouken! wrote: »

The only "spoiler" I want to know is if it is a retread of Empire.
    Optimus124 wrote: »

The only "spoiler" I want to know is if it is a retread of Empire.
    Yes. Want to know more in detail?
    That review embargo is about to come off! Better stay off the interwebz. Google showed the link for the GQ review in my feed, but it went to a 404 page. It was 11:45 at the time LOL
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,343 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    SW: The Last Jedi Review by Chris Stuckmann

(NO SPOILERS!)

Grade: A-

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    From a certain point of view. . .
    MovieBob's review - 0 Spoilers

• itzpookiieitzpookiie Sherry Jenix's Soulmate Joined: Posts: 4,945
    Spoiler

Dumbeldore dies
    "Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be."

Fucking HYPE.
    edited December 2017
    "Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be."

Fucking HYPE.

giphy.gif

LOL - well, at least he kept his word
    I know I shouldn't be reading these plot spoilers, but. . . :'(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file